Curious Girls Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like that you're offering," Tamara grinned. "And seeing as we have more time today, I'd love for you to do the same... but instead of my breasts, I want to feel you worship my ass.

I paused. Her ass was sexy in its own right, but kissing it certainly had less appeal than her chest. Still, if it made her happy enough to give me another orgasm on top of letting me use the restroom, it was a sacrifice I was willing to make.

"I'd love to kiss your ass, Tamara," I forced a smile.

She crawled excitedly onto her bed, and wiggled out of her skirt followed by her panties. she lay down on her stomach, waiting for my attention. Her ass was large, but shapely, and had many of the same characteristics as her chest. Particularly in that she had significantly less freckles on her ass, and it was even paler if that was possible. While I found her ass attractive in an objective way, I found myself feeling somewhat apprehensive as my eyes trailed over her ass crack. It was interesting that something could be so beautiful, yet terrifying at the same time. Even though I was completely straight, I could still appreciate a nice ass. But what scared me was thinking about how quickly those ass cheeks could go from being a work of art to a weapon of ass destruction. The memories of suffocating under the full weight of those beautiful buttocks was too fresh in my find. They were like a venus fly trap. They were beautiful in a way such that you couldn't help want to get closer. But the minute you got too close, the trap would spring. The next thing you knew, your face had disappeared into her soft, shapely buttocks--trapped under the full weight of her body. And while her ass may be beautiful on the outside, it was far from beautiful on the inside.

I leaned down, and caressed her buttocks with my fingers before pressing my lips against her skin. I needed her to believe I was enjoying myself; it was important she keep seeing progress. As my lips caressed her skin, she moaned softly.

"Ooh. That feels nice."

I kissed her ass much the same way I kissed her breasts, occasionally licking her skin to mix it up. The longer I kissed her, the more I found myself anticipating how it would feel when she rewarded me. I still felt violated by the very nature of her forcing orgasms on me against my will, but I figured there was no harm in letting myself enjoy it a little if it had to happen. Tamara climbed onto her hands and knees. Was it my turn now?

"Lick my ass," Tamara instructed. I hesitated.

"But I really need to use the bathroom, Goddess," I lied. I wasn't feeling too keen on having my tongue anywhere near her ass crack, but it had become something I'd already gotten more used to than I would have liked.

"Then I guess you'd better get to work."

I sighed. "Yes, Goddess."

I slid my fingers between her butt cheeks and spread them gently. Licking her always felt more natural as one of our sessions progressed--as natural as sticking your tongue in the butt of your sister's best friend can ever feel, but that initial time never got any easier. I stuck my tongue out, and moved closer, feeling her cheeks on either side of my tongue as it further pushed her cheeks apart. I choked down my revulsion, trying to focus my thoughts to more pleasant ones.

As my tongue slid up the length of her ass, she sighed softly. I repeated my action, pressing my tongue more firmly into her cheeks, each time starting lower and working my way up. I was putting off what I knew was the inevitable. Licking her anus was always the worst part, because not only was it beyond revolting, but Tamara really seemed to like it. I knew that once she felt my tongue, she wouldn't want it to leave. Finally, accepting the inevitable, I allowed my tongue to slide lightly over her tight opening.

"Oh, God. I forgot how that felt. Keep doing that," she moaned, much as I had predicted. I spent what felt like forever massaging her anus with my tongue, moving away occasionally to give some attention to the rest of her ass. However, she never let me stray for too long before instructing me back.

At a certain point, she shifted her balance to one hand and slid her fingers between her legs. She began slowly teasing herself, but it didn't take long before she was rubbing furiously.

"Fuck!" she squealed, bouncing her soft cheeks into my head as she fingered her clit. "Don't stop!" she practically screamed.

A moment later, she tensed and collapsed onto the bed. She just lay there for a a while, enjoying her orgasm. Eventually, she rolled over and looked at me.

"Your turn," she smiled.

*****

Over the next few days, I could focus on little else. I was excited by the prospect of a sexy date with my boyfriend. Could I call him that? I smiled at the thought. I was also extraordinarily anxious by my implied promise to Michael. I had spent countless hours researching how to give proper head to a man, and I was not at all confident. In fact, the more I researched, the less confident I felt. Women were so much simpler to figure out, but I suspected men probably felt the same about women.

Seeing as my plan were coming along surprisingly well, I decided I should figure out how to remove this damn chastity belt. Once Krista was in a relationship, she would be spending less time with Tamara and eventually get over her feelings entirely. And once I felt confident enough that I could trust Michael, I would remove the belt and I would go all of the way with him. However, I needed to be reasonably sure I could trust him before removing the belt. Once I removed it, I had a limited window before Tamara would discover my betrayal. I would commit to telling him everything, and I would hope that he would stand with me--not only protect me, but to help get the blackmail material back from Tamara.

I wandered uncomfortably into the hardware store. I felt like a fish out of water. There were few places I felt I belonged as little as a hardware store. And I suspected I had already been in hardware stores more than most women my age, but I still knew next to nothing about anything in here. I spent the next hour wandering up and down each aisle until I found something that looked like what Tamara had used to cut the lock off my belt. It was a "bolt cutter." It looked simple enough to operate. I felt a little embarrassed that I hadn't realized such a tool existed. But even if I had known, I still couldn't have done anything about my situation. Since I started wearing the belt, my encounters with Tamara had been significantly reduced, and she had stopped trying to make me lick her. Granted, what she had forced me to do was almost as bad, but I had no doubt that things would be a lot worse without the belt. It was a far from ideal situation, but I was still reluctant to rock the proverbial boat. It would be bad enough if Krista found out that Tamara and I were "involved," but if Tamara started abusing Krista the same way--I just couldn't let that happen. Without hesitation or doubt, I purchased the tool, excited at the prospect that freedom was near.

*****

I climbed up to my window and, opening the window as quietly as possible, slid the bolt cutter through. I was reminded that I still needed to get a new lock for my window since the last had been compromised, but it wasn't urgent considering I had been spending my nights sleeping in Krista's room.

With the window closed, I walked back to the front door. There was every chance I wouldn't even run into Krista, but I didn't want to have to explain the bolt cutters. Sure enough, I made my way to my room encounter free. I closed the door and recovered the bolt cutters from below the window. After surveying my room, I hid them behind my bed, comforted knowing that I had them available when I was ready. I had just finished hiding the bolt cutters when I heard Krista's voice.

"Hey, Sara. What's up?"

I turned, startled. "Er--nothing," I said quickly. "You just startled me is all. I wish you'd knock before opening my door."

"Sorry, I forgot," Krista apologized.

"You always forget," I said half joking.

"Sorry! I'll do better." She smiled. "The reason I came in here was to tell you... I don't think I'm going to go on that date with Madison after all."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why not?"

She looked at me strangely, no doubt confused by my reaction.

"I just don't know. I'm too nervous. What if she has expectations? I don't know how to do this!" She was clearly flustered.

This had to happen. I needed Krista and Madison to hit it off. My hope was that Krista, distracted by Madison, wouldn't even notice an increasing lack of Tamara in her life.

"I'll go with you," I said with almost no thought.

"What?"

"I'll go with you and Madison. We'll have a double date."

"Who are you going to go with on such short notice?" She asked skeptically.

"What, you think I don't ever date?" I joked.

"Psh. You would have told me!"

"I was going to, but this would be our first real date; I didn't want to jinx it!" The real reason was more that I didn't want Tamara to find out about Michael. I knew in my gut she would find a way to mess things up between us.

"Well, I guess... I almost have to say yes just to meet this 'friend' of yours," Krista grinned.

"We actually had a date planned for Friday night too. 7:00 PM. Why don't you have Madison meet us here, and we'll all go out together.

She thought for a moment. "Yeah, OK. That'd be fun."

I hoped Michael would be OK with this, but I figured I'd let him find out when he arrived. I hated to spring a surprise on him, but I needed this date with Krista and Madison to happen.

"Sara?" Krista asked nervously. "Can we practice kissing a little more? I think that would also help me feel less anxious about my date with Madison."

I hesitated. It still felt weird to kiss my sister. The last time we'd kissed, I'd been so sexually pent up that even kissing my sister had started to turn me on. It was hard to get those kind of memories out of your head. No one should have to experience getting aroused while making out with their sister; it was just too many levels of fucked up. Of course, no one should have to make out with their sister either, but that was a different issue. Still, if it made Krista feel more comfortable with Madison, it would be worth it. Additionally, a part of me needed to prove to myself that my arousal the last time was the result of weeks of chastity and nothing more.

"Sure," I smiled, "For a few minutes, anyway."

She bounded over excitedly and tackled me to the bed. Leaning over, she pressed her lips against mine.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked in surprise as she finally pulled her lips momentarily away from mine.

"Just trying to be more outgoing," she grinned. "Now shut up and give me your tongue."

I reluctantly did as she asked. As she sucked my tongue, I had exactly two thoughts pass through my head. The first was surprise as to why she felt she needed practice. It seemed she had gotten perhaps too comfortable with kissing--at least when it came to kissing me. The second thought was the fact that that my tongue, which was now in my sister's mouth, had been in her best friend's pussy only the night before. And I wasn't at all sure how that made me feel.

On the plus side, kissing her caused significantly less arousal than it had the last time. I suspected that I was still a little sexually pent up, but it wasn't bad enough this time that I was willing to subject myself to Tamara's abuse just to work out my remaining tension. And seeing as this would be the last time I kissed Krista, it would have have to be good enough.

*****

Friday arrived quickly. I could barely contain my excitement and anxiety. It was my first official date with Michael, and his expectations would be high based on our earlier text conversation. I had never given a guy head before. I was surprised to discover that all my "encounters" with Tamara had not lessened my reservations with respect to sex. If anything, I was more nervous than ever. It was possibly due to the fact that I'd never been so intimate with a man before or perhaps it was the pressure I was putting on myself to be perfect. I wondered if he would have expectations from past experiences with other women. I hoped not. I needed to leave him speechless our first time.

After trying on my umpteenth outfit, I finally found a flared mini skirt and a white, backless top that I was happy with. The outfit was suggestive, yet classy--in cute sort of way. The shirt hung off my body in a more flattering way than many of the outfits I'd tried, and the skirt hugged my hips just enough to tease but also leave enough to the imagination. I bought the skirt because it was too adorable to pass up, but I hadn't worn it around town much because I felt a little uncomfortable showing too much leg. But if I wasn't going to push the limits of my comfort zone on something as simple as skirt length, then there was no way I was going to be brave enough to carry through with my promise to Michael.

I admired myself in the mirror as I applied my mascara and eyeshadow; There was no way Michael would be able to resist me. Just as I was finishing up, I heard Krista yelling up the stairs.

"Sara! Your date is here." Something in her voice sounded strange. I hurried down, unsure what to expect. As I descended the stairs, I saw Krista standing next to Madison. My eyes traveled to the open door and I noticed a woman standing at the door. I was momentarily confused until I realized I knew her. And then I was really confused.

"A-Amber?" I stammered in confusion. Was she here to see me? Why was she dressed up? Her hair was more tame than it had been at the bar, but still had a stylish and unique flair. She had on pink lipstick with a gloss, eyeliner, and a sleek, low-cut, black dress that accentuated her own small chest. Was she on her way somewhere?

"You look amazing," Amber stated nervously as she stood in the doorway.

"Sara," Krista interjected, "Don't be rude. Invite her in!"

"Uh--right! Please... come in." I closed the door behind her as she entered.

Before I realized what was happening, Amber turned and wrapped her arms around me. I stood there awkwardly with my hands at my sides, trying to figure out if I should hug her back. Amber turned her head, and I felt her soft lips press against my ear. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my skin.

"I hope I look sexy enough for you tonight," she whispered.

Her breathy whisper sent shivers down my spine. That was too much coincidence. That had been between me and Michael. How could she possibly know that?

"Uh--I'm sorry," I said quickly, "I just remembered I left the curling iron on. I'll be right back."

I darted into the kitchen and quickly pulled out my phone to make sure I hadn't entirely lost my mind. As I scrolled through my messages, I noticed a number I didn't recognize. I clicked into the conversation and my stomach sank when I saw the end of the conversation. It was the conversation I'd thought had been with Michael. What had I done? As I struggled to figure out what happened, I remembered that I'd had to exit the conversation to take the picture. I must have somehow switched conversations and asked out Amber instead of Michael! But how had that happened? I didn't even know her number. Had she texted me? I scrolled up to the top of the conversation and read her initial message that I'd somehow missed before.

"Hey, Sara. I found your number in my yearbook. I hope you can forgive my behavior the other night. I really do like you, and I would love to see more of you."

Crap. And in response to that, I'd apparently sent her my topless photo.

"What's going on?" Krista asked, excitedly from behind me. "Is she your date?!"

"What? No." I reacted quickly, pocketing my cell phone. I panicked as I tried and figure out how to handle this. "I mean--yes."

"Well, which is it?" Krista raised her eyebrows at me.

I couldn't take the chance that Krista would bail if she thought I didn't have a date. I knew how reluctant she'd been to go on this date alone, and the double-date was the only reason she'd agreed to go out with Madison.

"Sorry, I misunderstood at first. Yes, Amber is... my date." It felt strange to say.

"What? Are you into women too?!" She asked in surprise.

I hesitated. I wasn't sure I could lie about liking women, even if it was for a noble cause.

"Well, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about." I winked at her. "Besides... she really seems to like me, and when she asked me out it felt rude to turn her down outright.

"I think you liked kissing me more than you want to admit," Krista teased. "If you wanted to do it again, you didn't need to go find someone else. Unless it's because you didn't like kissing me..."

"I liked kissing you!" I said defensively, before realizing that sounded odd. "I mean, I didn't mind kissing you...

"Relax! I'm just teasing," Krista laughed. "I can understand wanting to experiment. I certainly can't judge. Just be careful not to lead her on if you're not serious about this."

We walked toward the kitchen door. "So... you liked kissing me, huh?" Krista grinned.

I laughed and smacked her. "Stop that!"

We went back to our "dates," and I committed mentally to doing this date properly. I would just explain things to Amber as soon as we had a moment alone. I hoped she would be understanding.

I walked over and returned Amber's kiss on her cheek. "Amber! So sorry for the confusion! I just realized that I forgot to tell you that we are going on a double-date with my sister and her girlfriend. I hope that's OK." I saw Madison and Krista look at each other awkwardly when I used the word girlfriend to describe their relationship.

She looked slightly disappointed. "No. I don't mind," she smiled.

*****

As we settled into a booth at the restaurant, I was more interested in watching the interaction between Krista and Madison. However, Amber seemed very interested in getting to know me better, and she kept distracting my attention away from Krista and Madison.

"I bet you never thought back in high school that one day we'd be on a date together," Amber smiled rubbing her foot against mine.

"Uh, no. I can honestly say I never would have guessed that," I laughed back nervously.

Amber turned out to surprisingly easy to talk to. We had enough in common that conversation flowed easily, and I quickly forgot that this was supposed to be a date. I had become so engrossed in my own conversation, I had lost track of the conversation between Krista and Madison. They were smiling and laughing a lot, so that was enough for me to be satisfied.

Just when I was starting to relax a little, I noticed that Amber's eyes kept looking at something. I looked down at my dress, trying to figure out if I'd gotten something on me. That's when I realized that she was subtly stealing glances at my cleavage. I'd worn a fairly low-cut dress myself thinking that I was going to be trying to seduce Michael, and it wasn't until that point that I realized I was could now be sending that message to Amber. She would think that I wore this outfit specifically for her. That's when it also occurred to me that she was dressed the way she was for me. She was clearly accentuating her own breasts, and that meant wanted me to notice them. I realized I'd gotten lost in my own thoughts, and as I looked away from Amber's chest, I realized she'd also noticed me looking. Crap. Now I was definitely sending the wrong message.

I looked away awkwardly, blushing. I started making a conscious effort to avoid even glancing at her chest, but then I started worrying that she was going to notice I was avoiding looking. How much was a normal amount to look at another woman's chest? What if that made her think I found her breasts too distracting to even glance at? As she was telling me something about her family, I noticed she began playing with her necklace which hung near her cleavage. I kept finding my eyes being inadvertently drawn to the motion. Was she doing that on purpose? No, she didn't seem to be noticing my occasional glances.