Curious Girls Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha--" I started in confusion.

"Thank you for washing your face off for me. I didn't figure it was a good idea to stick that much soap in my pussy," she laughed. A moment later, her hairy muff was pressing into my nose and mouth. With the warm water pouring down her body, I couldn't tell how wet she actually was, and I was more than OK with that because I suspected the answer was "very." As she shifted side-to-side firmly and deliberately, my face pushed between her lips. She moaned softly, her wetness and smell were harder to ignore with my my mouth and nose pressing into her vaginal lips. I struggled to breathe, knowing my nose was nestled against her clitoris and any movement from me would likely only serve to further stimulate her. I was momentarily distracted as she began sudsing up her large breasts.

From my vantage beneath her, I was as impressed as ever at how large her breasts looked from beneath. It was difficult to see her face unless she was trying to look down at me. However, I had no difficulty seeing how much she was enjoying herself in the way she groped her breasts while rubbing bodywash over them. Her fingers dug into her skin as she massaged her chest, her fingers simultaneously teasing her nipples. It was challenging to tell at what point she switched from washing to playing with herself, but that was definitely where we now found ourselves. Despite the challenge her small hands seemed to have in thoroughly washing her sizeable breasts, she seemed to be in no hurry. All the while, I struggled desperately under her weight attempting to get anything close to a full breath of air.

It was becoming increasing clear which wetness on my face was caused by the shower and which was being caused by Tamara. Her juices were slick and stayed on my face in a way the water didn't. As Tamara finished washing her stomach, she leaned back and allowed the water to wash over her body. The soap suds flooded into my face, forcing me to close my eyes again. I felt Tamara grab my hair as she leaned forward. She seemed to be having trouble getting comfortable with the constrictions and hard surface of the bathtub. I found myself fascinated by the way her wet hair clung to her breasts, partially obscuring them.

I was jolted abruptly back into reality when Tamara pulled roughly on my hair, lifting my head away from the tub. I struggled to catch my breath as she situated herself, sitting up slightly. She was now on one knee, her other leg propping her up with her foot against the tub. She lowered herself back toward my mouth, gripping my hair to hold my head in the air. She began repeatedly slapping her wet mound into my nose and chin. With each thrust, she pulled roughly on my hair, pulling my face toward her as she simultaneously thrust her mound into my face. Each moan of pleasure from Tamara's lips was a searing pain in my scalp, and I felt tears starting. Despite my agony, she continued smearing her juices over my face as she humped my face awkwardly.

Her moans drowned out my pleas, and the shower water drowned in turn drowned out the sound of her moans. No one would hear the painful and orgasmic experience unfolding on the shower floor. She alternated between thrusting her clit against my nose and rubbing her swollen lips over my face, becoming increasingly impassioned as she approached climax. With a final tug, she slid her leg under my head to allow her to press her mound tightly against my mouth as an intense orgasm rocked her body.

She stood awkwardly, letting my head drop to the floor now that she was done with me for the moment. "Fuck, that was hot." She was barely out of breath. As struggled to catch mine, she turned the water off and stepped out. "That was the best shower I have ever had," she laughed.

"Please, you've had your fun." I felt a mix of hopelessness, my anger significantly deflated. "Can't you leave me to finish my shower in peace?"

She laughed again. "Don't forget, you practically begged me to sit on your face. I was only too happy to oblige. As for being done, that was just me getting warmed up. I've been waiting so long for you to come begging to pleasure me properly. And now that you're coming around, I've got a lot of tension to work out."

"Krista will get suspicious if we stay in the shower too long," I protested.

"And that's why we're going to go to your bedroom now."

I sighed. I wasn't sure what I could do. I really didn't want Krista finding Tamara and I together like this. I wasn't sure what worried me more, the prospect of Krista thinking I had betrayed her or the fear that Tamara would treat Krista the same way. For all I knew, Krista would love the attention from Tamara. Still, the fact Tamara was clearly not into women, and without knowing Krista's feelings on the matter, I couldn't subject her to that kind of heartache. I wouldn't do it. I didn't even care anymore what happened to me, but I couldn't bear the the thought of Krista getting hurt in the crossfire.

Tamara dried off, and I reluctantly did the same. The was, quite literally, the worst shower I had ever experienced. I hadn't even been able to wash myself! I may have actually been dirtier leaving the shower than going into it. I noticed Tamara holding her phone up to her ear.

"Hey, Krista," I heard Tamara say. I panicked. What was she doing? Krista was in the house. Why was Tamara calling her?

"Did I leave my jacket there? Downstairs maybe?" As they talked, I heard Krista walking down the stairs to the living room. Tamara muted her phone and turned to me. "In your bedroom. Now."

"But--I'm not dressed," I protested.

"You don't need to be. No one will see you."

As I gathered my clothes, Tamara turned to me. "Pick mine up too."

I almost protested, but it seemed simpler to just do as she asked. I would like to say I did it without hesitation, but I wasn't exactly jumping at the prospect of handling her panties. Nevertheless, I picked them up carefully and buried them in the rest of the clothes pile.

Tamara looked carefully down the hallway before dashing quickly to my room. I followed, not knowing what else I could do. She closed the door behind us and un-muted the phone.

"Krista? Nevermind. I found it. Sorry to bother you!" She tossed the phone on the floor. "Now,' she said, sitting on the edge of my bed and spreading her legs wide. "Over here. On your knees."

"Wha--"

"Do it."

I swallowed nervously as I knelt in front of her between her legs, looking up at her for further direction.

"You know what to do."

"Tamara, I-I'm not ready for this," I tried to reason with her. "I just need more time."

"Less talking, more licking," she laughed. "You wouldn't have removed your belt if you weren't ready. You just need a final push."

"No, really! I just need a little more time to get used to the idea." In response, she grabbed my hair, and pulled my head between her legs. I tried to resist, but somehow my face kept inching closer to her sex.

"Tamara... please."

She swung her legs over my shoulders, crossing them behind me. Her legs tightened, forcing face increasingly close to her swollen lips. As I felt my nose beginning to separate her soft, wet flesh, I was so distracted by the repugnant sight in front of me that I didn't even realize my door had opened. The shock and confusion permeated the air as I heard three simple words escape my sister's lips.

"What... the... fuck?"

With my face buried in Tamara's slit, I couldn't even turn look at Krista's face to see her reaction. My heart sank. My life as I knew it was over. The only thing I knew for certain was that nothing would ever be the same again.

To be continued...

*****

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank all of my readers for their patience. I know this installment took longer than usual for me to complete, but I hope it was worth the wait. In particular, I would like to thank all those who contributed ideas and suggestions to make this latest chapter better than ever.

I occasionally find myself having trouble starting a new chapter after completing one, and for some reason I had more trouble starting this recent chapter than usual. On top of that, I've been distracted over the last couple of months with some churn in my job situation and, as a result, I've just recently started a new job. For that reason, I am unclear at this point what the ongoing impact will be on the time I can spend working on working on stories. It is my sincere hope that I will continue to have as much time as ever before, if not more. However, I hope you'll continue to be patient with me as I juggle my responsibilities and demands and figure out how to make everything work.

Until next time, please comment or email to let me know what you think! Please note that if you want reply to an e-mail, you must make sure to include an e-mail address in the form. Otherwise, I won't be able to reply to you!