Curious Girls Ch. 21-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this feels nice," she gasped, "But I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to cum like this." Unlike usual when she was getting direct stimulation, this time she was relying purely on the force of her thrusts against my face to stimulate her clitoris-through her panties no less. She seemed to particularly be enjoying the way thrusting her soaking wet cotton into my chin and nose felt.

"Fuck, that feels incredible," she moaned.

By this time, I was having to work hard to avoid crying out in pain with the intensity and speed by which her crotch was assaulting my head. I had no idea how many times Tamara's crotch had smacked wetly into my face, but it was clear from the increasing intensity of her moans that she was making progress. After what felt like eternity, she gasped and as her body spasmed several times. Her legs tensed as she shoved her panty-covered mound tightly into my chin, rubbing slowly back and forth over my lips. I knew from experience how much she came, and I highly doubted her panties were blocking all of it.

"Damn," she moaned, "I can't believe I just got off like that. That was so intense." She reached down and rubbed herself through the drenched cotton. "I'm sorry... I got a bit carried away. You probably didn't enjoy that as much with my panties in the way, did you?"

"Tamara, can you take me home, please?" I asked, almost in tears. My entire face felt swollen, and her scent was making me nauseated.

"You're right. I should make sure you enjoy yourself too," she said absentmindedly, as if she hadn't fully comprehended what I said. Shifting backward so that she was sitting on my chest, she leaned backward and laid on top of me. Tamara's legs were now draped over my shoulders, my face between her legs and my chin nestled against her crotch. As she lifted herself up and scooted forward, I found myself staring at her buttocks. She reached down and wiggled out of her panties. Her pale, silky ass cheeks abruptly appeared overhead. As she lowered her weight back down, my face was unexpectedly left resting under her ample assets. As she wiggled to kick her panties off the rest of the way, I could feel her cheeks separating as they pulled my face deeper into them. I managed to pull my head to the side as she was getting comfortable and, to my shock, I noticed people standing outside the car. It didn't seem like they could see us, but it made me intensely uncomfortable.

"Tamara, there are people outside!"

"Good, let them watch." She shifted her weight to the side, blocking my view as she shoved her ass against my head. My face disappeared back into her ass, trapped as she rotated her hips and forced my head back facing upward. On top of the sensations Tamara derived from having my face trapped between her ass cheeks, she was clearly turned on by the semi-public nature of my humiliation. She moaned slightly as she reached up and rubbed her chest through her shirt.

"Maybe I should give them a show, just in case they can see us," she grinned, pulling her hair back. She pressed her feet into the back seat as she wiggled back and forth, rubbing her ass on my face and pushing my face deeper into the warm embrace of her soft buttocks.

I felt an unexpected wave of hopelessness overwhelm me, and I stopped struggling. I had never let myself believe for even a moment there was no way out, but doubt was beginning to creep in for the first time. Michael had turned tail and ran when he saw Tamara forcing her tongue into my mouth. Could I still count on him to help me escape Tamara's clutches? Or was this to be my lot in life? I'd gotten so used to Tamara's body that it didn't disgust me quite as much as it used to. I used to consider that a bad thing, but maybe it was good. I lay there quietly, observing the sensations and wondering if I could grow to like them-or at least not hate them. Tamara's ass was warm and slightly sweaty. It formed a soft, almost comforting cocoon around my head. Even the pungent, barely discernable smell making its way into my nose didn't bother me quite as much as it used it. Maybe one day I would be able to appreciate even the smell of her arousal-to even enjoy her taste. Maybe if I embraced it and stopped dreading each encounter.

I tried to imagine the sensation of her thick cum in my mouth, to visualize it's taste on my tongue. I nearly gagged. I could feel myself literally about to vomit. It was enough to jolt me back to my senses. I would do anything to be free from Tamara. I would never accept her control over me.

"Tamara," I gasped into her ass, "Please, I'm not-I don't want-" I paused, having trouble maintaining my train of thought. I was definitely regretting drinking so much.

She turned around so that she was facing toward my feet with her legs straddling the headrest and pointing toward the rear window. Her pubic hair pressed into my mouth as she situated. Propping herself up on her hands, she was able to pivot her hips.

"Tamara, shouldn't we at least go somewhere private?" I begged, trying to keep her curly, red public hair out of my mouth.

"Oh, probably. But I can't wait. I need you now, and besides, this whole sex in public thing is awfully kinky."

Her enjoyment was clear as I felt my chin pushing into her, separating her slick, swollen lips. As she pushed backward, sitting up slightly, I felt them slide over my own lips. As usual, she was incredibly wet-this time exacerbated by the orgasm she'd already had. As her warm, sticky cum spread over my face, her scent became even stronger.

Due to her angle, she spent most of her time rubbing her clit on my chin. She had to prop herself up on my legs in order to press herself fully into my nose or mouth. So my chin bore the brunt of the assault. There was something not only wrong, but intensely unsettling about having my chin buried in another woman, but it was better than the alternative. My view was almost entirely of her ample ass. Not the best view, but far better than staring at the inner depths of her ass cheeks.

She grinded back and forth, spreading her thick juices from my chin down the full length of my neck. She teased herself, slowly rebuilding her lost momentum. Her pleasure began to increase as tension built, and she was beginning to press into my neck with an uncomfortable amount of pressure.

"Tamara, I can't breathe..." I choked out as she mashed her clit forcefully into my adams apple.

Her thrusting was getting intense, and she was so far lost in her arousal that she was completely oblivious to the discomfort she was causing in her urgent grinding against my neck. Her wet pussy slapped wetly against my skin, each thrust causing pain and stifling my breathing.

One final time, Tamara propped herself up on her arms, and I felt her legs clench in orgasm just as her warm, wet vaginal lips slid over my mouth. I never ceased to be amazed at how wet Tamara got when she was turned on, and this time was no exception. Just then her hand slid into my pants, slipping into my panties.

"Tamara, stop!' I begged, feeling her cum entering my mouth as I tried to speak. I choked and spat, my protests effectively silenced. I wasn't about to open my mouth a second time.

"I've had so many boys begging to be in the same position you're in. I don't understand why you're so resistant. You can't tell me that seeing how wet you make me doesn't turn you on too. It's obvious you want this, but you're scared. But once the world knows you're my girlfriend, you won't have to be scared anymore. Your secret will be out, and you'll be free to pleasure me to your heart's content."

Her fingers began massaging my own lips, forcing an involuntary gasp from me. Considering how nauseated and disgusted I felt from the smell and taste of her cum invading all of my senses, I was surprised how quickly I became wet in response to her teasings.

"Ooh, someone got excited quickly. Is that because your face is buried in my slit? Do you like that more than you're willing to admit?"

I wanted to protest-to tell her how ridiculous that notion was. But at the same time, I was confused how I was feeling so turned on and repulsed at the same time. However, I didn't have time to think about it. The feelings between my legs were getting intense quickly, and it wasn't long before I was nearing climax. Just as I was about to orgasm, Tamara began rubbing her lips firmly and deliberately over mine. We both came at the same time, and I felt her cum coating my lips. It was hard not to focus on the warm wetness of her pussy on my face as waves of pleasure shot through my body. It wasn't until my own pleasure subsided that I became aware of the sensation of Tamara's cum dripping down my cheeks.

Tamara was still breathing hard when she climbed down into the seat. I looked uncomfortably away from her ass as she climbed into my lap. She turned around and leaned down over me, pressing her body against mine. She grabbed my face roughly and kissed me passionately before pulling away. She licked her own lips slowly, tasting them.

"Oh, God. I can taste myself on your lips!" she exclaimed. Perhaps this would finally help her understand how unappealing her taste was to me.

"See? I feel the exact same way," I said, hopefully.

"That's fucking... kinky as hell." Her language surprised me almost as much as her statement.

"Wait, w-what?"

"I'm already getting turned on again," she bit her lip. "I could always tell you loved the way I taste, but damn!"

"I don't-that isn't" I tried to explain, stuttering. Would I ever learn that arguing with her was pointless?

"I guess I should probably get you home before I lose control again. After all, the movie has been over for a little while now and we don't want Krista to worry."

Sure enough, the movie screen was dark and most of the cars were gone. I had literally no idea what movie had even played. She pulled her panties and shorts back on before climbing back into the driver's seat. It wasn't until we arrived home that she unlocked the handcuffs and allowed me to pull my hands free. They were surprisingly sore from being stuck behind me for so long.

As I glanced over at my nemesis, I wanted to beg-to plead. I kept thinking there must be some way to convince Tamara to end this torture, but I there was nothing I could say that hadn't already been said. Everything seemed to be falling apart. Krista was angry at me, and Michael-God, I'd almost forgotten about Michael. What would he think? I'd been depending on his help to stop Tamara, and now I didn't know where we even stood. As I stumbled to the door, I realized I'd never felt more alone.

*****

I rang the doorbell. The door was locked, and with Tamara pressuring me earlier, I'd neglected to grab my keys. I waited anxiously for Krista to unlock the door, wanting to be inside before Tamara could catch up. In my hurry to be rid of Tamara for the night, I had jumped out of the car before she'd even put the car into park. But despite my best efforts, Tamara wasn't far behind. Where was Krista when I needed her?

"You left in such a hurry, I didn't get to say a proper goodbye." Tamara stepped up close to me. There wasn't really anywhere for me to go, so I just stood there awkwardly as Tamara wrapped her arms around me. "This was by far the best date I've ever had. I can't wait until our next one." Next one? She was already planning a next date? She reached up, cupped my cheeks in her hands, and pushed her lips firmly against mine in a good night kiss. Before I could even react, I heard the door open. I pushed hard, sending Tamara stumbling back.

"Krista, hi!" My face was red with shame and embarrassment. I wondered if I'd been fast enough to avoid being seen.

She disappeared back inside, slamming the door behind her. That answered that question. I grabbed the doorknob, afraid she had locked me out here with Tamara. Thankfully, she'd left the door unlocked. I stepped quickly inside, locking the door behind me. I was finally free of Tamara for the night. I headed up to Krista's room to find her, to explain to her what she'd seen. But what could I tell her? I couldn't risk Tamara's retribution against Krista if I said too much. Maybe it was better just to ignore the whole issue with her until she'd had a chance to calm down.

I sighed and reluctantly knocked on Krista's door. A few moments later, she answered.

"What do you want?" She asked tersely.

"I-I figured it was time for bed, so... I came up to join you."

"You can use your own bed tonight."

"But-," I started to protest.

"And you can sleep in your own room from now on."

"Krista, please don't be like this."

"Like what? You lied to me."

"It's not like that. I don't know why Tamara keeps making shit up, but I only went with tonight because I wanted to set things straight with her. And I wanted to find out why she told you what she did. But there was no date."

"No date? Right. That's why you've got her lipstick all over your face? And... are those hickies?"

"Fuck. I hadn't looked at a mirror. Uh... no, I mean... the lipstick is mine. I went on a date with Michael after I left Tamara, and my makeup got messed up while we were making out. The hickies are from him."

"You're so full of crap, Sara. You've done nothing but lie to me ever since I found out about you and Tamara. Maybe even before. Next you'll be telling me Michael is the reason your face smells like pussy."

My face burned with embarrassment. I was shocked at her crude language, but even more so at the fact she could still smell Tamara on me. She'd never noticed before, but perhaps it was because she hadn't been looking for it before.

"Krista-" I started, not even knowing what to say. She had me dead to rights, and there was no way for me to explain any of this without crossing lines with Tamara.

"Sleep in your own room," she said, clearly angry, with tears in her eyes. She slammed the door.

I stood there, stunned. For the first time, I realized there was every chance that this could permanently destroy my relationship with Krista. She meant too much to me for me to to let that happen. But could I stop it in time?

*****

I locked my door behind me. It felt strange to be relegated back to my own bedroom, but surely Krista couldn't stay mad at me forever. I would just have to be careful to avoid Tamara until then. I felt so exposed and unprotected. If only Krista realized the situation she'd put me in! Still, as long as I made sure Tamara wasn't in my room when I locked my door and window, I should be safe. The only reason Tamara had been able to get past my lock before was that she'd already been in my room when I'd locked the door and window. My locks hadn't been very successful at keeping Tamara out and, despite the fact it was only because Tamara kept outsmarting me, my confidence was severely shaken.

I locked the window and began the careful process of searching my room. Realizing I'd already locked myself into my room, I prayed I wouldn't find Tamara hiding somewhere. That would be just my luck. I knew I was probably being silly, but somehow Tamara kept finding her way into my room. As I lifted the bed skirt, I half expected Tamara to be hiding underneath. When I opened the closet, for a brief moment, I could have sworn I saw her pale outline in the darkness. I nearly jumped back, but quickly realized it was nothing more than my imagination. I was a nervous wreck by the time I was finished, but I felt reassured that my room was safe for the evening.

*****

Several times throughout the night, I awoke in a panic, knowing with absolutely certainty that I was about to be victimized by Tamara. I found myself swinging wildly in the darkness where I was sure her ass was hovering over my face. Each time, as my sweat dried and heart rate slowed, I would realize there was no one in my room. I glanced over at my clock, only to realize it was just after 11 PM. I could already tell it was going to be a long night.

*****

I awoke yet again, with a familiar sensation of fear, but this time I struggled to calm myself and relax. I was safe here, I kept reminding myself. I could still make out a faint outline of Tamara's body in the darkness. I closed my eyes and shook my head, trying to make the image disappear. I opened my eyes again, expecting to see only darkness, but the image persisted. My paranoia was really starting to get to me. I closed my eyes again, and hoped this time I would be see only reassuring blackness. Before I could open my eyes, I felt the weight on my bed shift and I suddenly found my face trapped painfully under what felt like a denim-clad ass. I struggled to break free, but my hands were both restrained with rope. Was I so sleepy these days that Tamara could restrain me while I slept without me ever noticing?

The light on my nightstand flicked on, blinding me as the weight lifted off my face. At first, I told myself there was no way it could be Tamara. I'd taken every precaution! I studied my attacker is my eyes adjusted to the light. Long, red hair flowed down to an exposed midriff. The pale smooth, pale skin tapering slightly before expanding an ass I was all too familiar with. I was less familiar with what it looked like clothed at this point, but there was no mistaking that ass. Her shorts were short, barely covering her legs and they looked like they were struggling to contain her ample buttocks.

"Wakey, wakey!" Tamara laughed.

"W-What-How?"

In response, her ass lowered back onto my face, jamming my nose into the crevice of her ass cheeks. Thankfully, the denim provided an effective, albeit painful barrier. It kept my nose from pushing very deeply into her clothing, but instead painfully crushed and abraded my nose. Despite the discomfort, I would take her jeans anyday over the thought of having my face buried in naked ass.

"Tamara, stop this! We need to talk."

She sat back up, and turned around.

"I'm tired of talking. That's all you ever want to do."

"Please, Tamara. I need you to tell Krista that we're not dating. She's never going to forgive me for stealing you away from her."

"Stealing me away from her? What does that mean?" She looked at me quizzically.

Damn. Had I said too much in my mix of frustration and sleep-deprivation?

"Nothing. I just meant that there will be less time for you and her to spend together if you're dating someone else."

"Someone else? Someone other than who?"

Damn it! True to form, I was taking a bad situation and just making things worse.

"No one!" I protested. "All I'm saying is she's bound to resent the implication that I'm taking her friend away from her."

"When in reality it's her best friend who's taking her sister from her," she laughed.

"Tama-" I was abruptly silenced by her denim-clad crotch. I could still speak somewhat against the fabric, but it was hard to focus with the discomfort of her weight pushing the denim into my nose.

Tamara reached down, unfastening her shorts. "Fuck, I'm still so horny. Tasting myself on your lips was so intensely erotic. I thought I could push the thoughts out of my mind, but it's all I've been able to think about. I was feeling so pent up, I couldn't wait until tomorrow. So I came back to finish what we started."

She started to sit up in order to slide her shorts down. "No, please. Don't take your shorts off again," I begged, almost instinctively. "I need a break to recover from earlier."

"Well, I suppose I should listen to my girlfriend occasionally, shouldn't I?" Oh, God. Yes. She was finally listening to me about something. "I'm still getting off, but I won't take my shorts off."

"Wait, wha-" The crotch of her shorts was back on my mouth before I could finish my protest.

"It was pretty hot before when I got off through my panties before, wasn't it? Well, I still don't have any panties on, but I bet it would be pretty kinky to get off through my shorts."