Curious Girls Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I won't take my clothes off this time," Tamara reassured me.

I couldn't explain why but, in the heat if the moment, I wanted nothing more.

"You can take them off--if you want," I said quietly.

"Right now, this should just be about what you want," Tamara replied.

I hesitated. "It is what I want."

"Ooh," Tamara squealed. "Did you decide you liked it after all?"

I couldn't explain the way I was feeling, but at that moment all I could think about was her perfect ass and how soft, warm, and comforting her skin would feel against my face.

As Tamara pulled down her pants, I watched with anticipation. Despite the haze my brain was in, I found myself confused. Mentally, I was disgusted at the thought of my face in her ass. Or was it that I felt I should have been disgusted? Regardless, my body reacted by drenching my panties. It didn't make any sense, but I couldn't think through the intense arousal.

A low moan escaped my lips as I tilted my face back and welcomed the intoxicating embrace. My face slid easily into her ass cheeks as she transferred her weight onto my head. Her ass was still slick with sweat from her workout. I knew that should have bothered me as well, but somehow it made the situation seem even more erotic. It didn't make any sense. But at that moment it didn't need to.

Tamara rubbed her ass back and forth on my face a few times, gripping my head between her hands. Whether on purpose or not, it seemed she'd stopped with her anus directly over my nose. Before I could figure out how I felt about that realization, she began wiggling her hips side-to-side settling in with my nose wedged against her anus. My body independently decided how it felt as my hand quickly moved between my legs.

"Oh, you like that?" Tamara giggled. She began bouncing her weight against my face. With each upward bounce, my face never left her ass checks, but with each downward motion, she drove her weight into my face.

The pressure against my nose was uncomfortable, but it was easily overshadowed by how much I was enjoying myself. Her damp cheeks slapped against my face as her thrusting became increasingly intense.

As she slowed to catch her breath, she sat up to allow me to do the same. After a few moments, she lowered her ass back to my mouth. I felt her anus slide past my nose over my mouth. I don't know what came over me, but I started licking her asshole.

Oh, God. What was wrong with me? How would I explain to Tamara why I'd started licking her. I didn't even know why I did it. She would think I was such a pervert. I quickly stopped, more embarrassed than I'd been in a long time. If this didn't make her not want to kiss me, nothing would.

"No, don't stop!" Tamara moaned to my surprise. "I like this kinky side of you."

"I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry," I apologized emphatically.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I--I did," I hadn't realized how much until that moment.

"Then don't be ashamed. I liked it."

I decided it was time to stop thinking. Clearly Tamara was OK with everything, and for some reason it turned me on, so why should we let shame or embarrassment get in our way?

I stuck my tongue back out, and I pushed it right up against her anus and began tonguing her in earnest, blocking out the lingering shame I felt. It was becoming easier between her satisfied moans and my own demanding pussy. I could feel her hand against my chin as she began rubbing herself.

Tamara came first, but she remained sitting firmly on my face to allow me to finish. I was getting close, and as Tamara repositioned herself I caught a whiff of her musky scent--a scent I'd directly contributed to by my efforts. And it was enough to push me over the edge. My own pussy erupted with intense pleasure, and I moaned my contentment into the warm, sweaty embrace of Tamara's ass.

*****

Tamara rolled off and snuggled up next to me.

"That was amazing, Sara," she purred, pushing her soft lips against mine.

"How can you kiss me after what I just did?" I asked, my face still red.

"I can kiss you because of what you did," Tamara smiled, running her fingers over my cheek. "I love you more than ever."

"I love you too," I replied.

To be continued...

*****

I'd like to thank everyone for being so patient this time around! I know it took much longer than usual to get the latest chapter out. I finally came to the realization that life wasn't likely to slow down anytime soon, so I worked extra hard to find the time. I think it's reasonable to expect that I may not be able to keep up the chapter a month pace I was doing for a while, but hopefully I will be able to do better than this last chapter! Thank you all for the motivation and encouragement to keep writing!