Curious Jade Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, where did you learn to do this? I might cum before you even touch me down there."

"Believe it or not, I learned this at summer camp one year...long story. Speaking of which," Lynn trailed off and started collecting the items and loading up her bag, "time to head back to camp and build a fire...S'mores time."

I tried to compose myself, but I was weak in the knees from my whole-body massage that was leading towards something more.

"What, no happy ending to my massage?" I inquired.

Lynn was already walking away towards the cabin, but turned her head and asked, "who said I was done?"

Once we were back at the cabin Lynn asked if I would get the fire going while she got the smores ready. After all the pampering I had received I really didn't see a way for me to turn her down and started building the fire. Once I had a nice little fire started, I grabbed two chairs and put them next to the fire, sitting in one and kicking back, looking up at the stars.

"Okay Smores are ready," Lynn said from the cabin door.

"What are you talki-"

As I looked over, I figured out what Lynn meant by making smores. She was standing in the doorway, posed against the door frame with Fluff smeared across her nipples and Hershey's chocolate syrup dripped down her stomach. She giggled as she grabbed a tray and made her way down to the fire.

"Don't you just love making smores?" she snickered.

She put the tray down in the chair next to me, got down on the ground next to the fire, grabbed a graham cracker and put it right between her legs.

"Go on, it's assemble your own. I'll let you have the first one."

"Oh my God, you are too much sometimes...how long have you been planning all this," I couldn't help but ask as I lowered myself down to retrieve my first building block of the perfect smore.

"Oh, pretty much as soon as you said yes to coming out here with me," came her response.

I pushed the graham cracker from its perch on Lynn's soft lips with my nose and then slid my tongue up her lips, giving a long, wet kiss to her pearl.

"Oh oopsie, I accidently missed the graham cracker."

Grabbing the cracker in my mouth, I started my ascension up her body. When I got to her belly button, I moved the cracker to my hand, as the was a nice little pool of Hershey syrup that begged for my tongue's attention. I licked it up and traced a line with my tongue up to meet Lynn's breasts which were smothered with Fluff marshmallow spread. I took the graham cracker and crushed it, sprinkling the fine dust down onto her frosted mounds. Then, reaching over I drizzled her ice capped mountains with more syrup before greedily feasting upon my glorious new creation.

Lynn threw her head back as I reached down between her legs with my hand and indulged in my booby snack. I started by licking as much of the frosting from her boob before focusing on her areolas and nipples. Once I had her breasts sparkling clean again, I reared up and dropped my entire mouth over the last snow cap on the top of each mountain, savoring every last drop of smore while licking and teasing her nipples with my tongue as well. The entire time I was snacking on my delicious treat, Lynn was getting a different service between her legs and she had enjoyed it so much she was biting her lip and rubbing her feet against each other trying to remain still. I brought my lips to her ear and gently nibbled on her ear lobe, which I know is a sure-fire way to drive Lynn over the edge even when she's trying her hardest to not give in. With one hand she reached down and gripped my wrist, while the other reached up and rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger and I could feel her legs start to shake. Just as she started to quake, her mouth dropped open and she let out a high-pitched squeal, and before she could scream out I locked my mouth onto hers with a passionate kiss and the hand rolling her nipple clenched the base of my neck and would not relent. Her other hand loosened its grip on my wrist and actually pushed it away slightly. I've seen Lynn overcome by an orgasm like this before and knew it meant not even she expected to be rocked to the core that deeply. It was a good thirty seconds before her leg stopped shaking and she was able to breath correctly, let alone speak.

Finally, her eyes rolled back into her head and she looked up at me, locking eyes, "Well, shit. I want a smore too," she said without any acknowledgement to the quaking climax she had just had.

She pushed me back onto my back and dripped syrup on both my nipples, then dipped two fingers into the Fluff and coated my whole slit. Finally, she grabbed a graham cracker, crushed it up finely and sprinkled a path from my chocolate covered orbs down to my glazed crotch. Gently lowering her mouth to my chest, Lynn's tongue was already hanging out of her mouth and she let a string of saliva hang down until it dripped down right between my breasts. She then reached down with her still lightly covered fingers and rubbed them between my tits as if they were a stiff cock and she was titty-fucking me. Once there was a nice amount of gooey marshmallow paste between my rack Lynn went to work cleaning the syrup from my nipples.

As she focused, first on the left, then on the right, I drew her hand up to my mouth and selfishly sucked the same imaginary cock that Lynn had just rammed between my boobs until it was crystal clean. Lynn drew back her clean hand and, as she licked between my chest, once again flipped my breasts in waves, this time crashing them upon her own face.

Once she was satisfied that my cleavage had been sufficiently cleaned, Lynn made a path of kisses down my torso, licking up the graham cracker dust she had sprinkled along the way. She had reached my bald mound and paused to admire her work. She looked up at me and caught my staring back down at her with a burning fire in my eyes, begging her to indulge in her sweet snack. I suppose Lynn decided she had tortured me enough already that night and unapologetically started ravaging my pussy with her tongue. She insatiably sucked all of the Fluff off immediately and reached down with one hand spreading my lips and exposing my full flower to her. Using her thumb and middle finger to hold my lips open, Lynn was able to use her pointer finger to roll my clit while driving her tongue into my tight love canal. Both my hands were instinctively rubbing my nipples and I could feel my hips bucking off the ground to meet Lynn's tongue. I didn't notice as it was happening, but at some point, my legs were perched on Lynn's shoulders and wrapped under her torso, lifting my ass completely off the ground. Lynn either forced me into this position, or just capitalized on it and had her elbow propped under my ass with her thumb resting in my crack and her hand propping up the small of my back. As Lynn wriggled her thumb in my crack, she was still unrelenting in her assault on my pussy and I knew I was not going to last long before having my own screaming orgasm. Lynn must have tasted my sweet nectar starting to flow because she suddenly started moaning and thrust her thumb into my back door which is basically like me nibbling on her ear lobe.

My legs started to buckle, but I continued driving my pussy into Lynn's eager tongue thrashings and her pointer finger was circling my button. I started to cramp, but it was too late, I tried to warn Lynn of my impending peak, but I couldn't even catch my breath to muster a word. My body started convulsing on Lynn's thumb as she propped up my lower half. Our bodies made a perfect sexual table: my shoulders pinned to the ground, Lynn's thumb propped up the middle, and her crouched with her shins against the ground, ass high in the air. My left leg was fully cramped up, but the waves of bliss crashing over me overwhelmed any pain from it. Before I could scream out I covered my mouth with one of my hands, but when that failed and a loud moan escaped, I shoved two fingers in my mouth and bit down on them. I could still feel my holes tighten around whichever extremity of Lynn's happened to be inside it and pulsate. I could feel my body start to lower back to the ground, and as my foot touched ground again, the cramping resided, but my body was still shivering with after quakes of orgasm. Lynn's thumb was still inside my butt as it touched ground and the added pressure sent another shiver of ecstasy down my spine, and yet another as she withdrew it. She flicked her tongue one last time over my clit as she brought her mouth to mine and we enthusiastically made out by the fire for several minutes. Once we had both come down from our sex fueled highs, we sat, arms draped over each other, by the fire until it died down to embers in the small pit. Lynn slowly started to get up and make her way back to the cabin.

"Come on sweetie, we only have one more night at this cabin before we have to go back to the real world, we might as well sleep inside it one of the nights."

12