Curious Jade Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn was snickering as she saw me struggle to find a way out of my self-made predicament, while intermittently adding to my struggles with the controller in her pocket. Brooke, who at this point was visibly intoxicated, was completely oblivious to the perky set of boobs being paraded in front of her. Sadly, Bill was not as unaware, and was finding clever ways of participating without being obvious about it.

"Here, have a grape," he said, holding out a bowl of them, so I would have to lean in and reach for it.

Lynn, seeing her Dad flirting with her friend, lost interest in torturing me and suddenly wanted to end my show.

"Hey Jade, I forgot to show you my room. You're going to love my-"

"You girls can run off and play after dinner, this is family time," Brooke interrupted without turning from the stove.

Lynn was visibly upset, and shot me a disapproving look. I returned an apologetic there's nothing I can do shoulder shrug, which coincidently made my boobs bounce again.

Bill crossed the kitchen, putting himself on the other side of the bar from me and behind his wife.

"So, Lynn tells us you are a history major," Bill said leaning back against the counter and crossing his legs in front of him. "I'm a bit of a history buff myself. I'd love to show you my library and talk shop after dinner".

"Yeah, you two nerds can geek out while Lynn and I take a soak in the jacuzzi," Brooke said, reaching her wine glass out to clink with Lynn.

I looked at Lynn, who was still glaring at me. For some reason, knowing that Lynn disapproved gave me a naughty desire to lead on Bill and give him a tease. I leaned in, like I was intrigued by his offer, pressing my breasts against the counter and pulling my shirt down secretly with my hand under the counter.

"Oh, that sounds great, I'd love to take a look at your books," I said, flashing my eyes down to Bill's crotch and trying not to squirm in my seat from the assault Lynn was unleashing on my clit from across the room.

Bill tried to conceal that he was sneaking peaks at my chest, but the noticeable swelling in his pants gave him away. Brooke was too distracted by her cooking and glass of wine to notice anything going on around her. Lynn, while still giving me disapproving looks, was also stealing glances at my perky cleavage which was getting an extra boost from the counter and my arms framing them nicely for my attentive audience.

"Well that'll just have to wait until after dinner," Brooke said over her shoulder.

She picked up the large pot and crossed to the dining room table. She told Lynn and I to start setting the table and informed us that Brian should be home any second and to set out five settings.

"Mom, Jade and I are going to wash up and get ready for dinner. Can't Da—"

"Oh, stop it! You look fine. Who are you trying to impress anyway," Brooke teased, flipping up Lynn's skirt. "You know, it wasn't too long ago that you were running around this house naked, showing off for everyone.

Lynn's face went beet red. She twirled to hide her bejeweled backside from her Mother, realizing too late that by doing so she would cause her skirt to fly up even more, exposing her bottom and shaved nethers to anyone paying close enough attention. Luckily for her, I was the only one lucky enough to catch the brief show, and she breathed a quick sigh of relief before looking at me panic stricken.

"Oh, I see not much has changed," I said before I realized my company.

Lynn shot me a look and jammed her hand into her pocket.

"I mean...how embarrassing," I recovered.

As we set the table, Brooke started what everyone else must have known to be a long-winded story of Lynn's childhood antics when the door swung open.

"Oh, saved by the bell. Brian come on, time for dinner," Bill called out.

"Hold up, I gotta get cha-" Brian trailed off as he rounded the corner and saw us standing around the table, his eyes stuck on me.

His shirt was soaked with sweat, and his face was still red from all the running. Standing there, after a workout, I had to admit, Brian was cuter than I initially thought. Maybe it was just the wine taking hold, but his arms somehow seemed more toned than before. Now that his shirt was drenched in sweat, you could make out the frame of a six pack just beneath a thin layer of belly fat.

"Sit, sit. I think we're all going to hang out by the pool after dinner anyway," Bill said motioning for us to all sit down.

Lynn rushed to the seat at my right side, which left Brian sitting across from me, Bill to my left, at the head of the table, and Brooke opposite him, on the far end of the table. We decided that it would be best to hold our plates out and have Bill spoon the spaghetti for us. He looked down at me and I could see a lump in his throat as he swallowed hard.

"Let me know when to stop," he said.

"I can take a lot, Bill. Just keep it coming," I blurted out, and heard Brian catch his breath.

A sharp buzz was felt between my legs, and I was worried the noise from the vibrator was audible. I crossed my thighs tightly around it to muffle it, but that only served to press it more firmly against my clit, which had already had quite the workout. My hand shook enough for Bill to give pause to filling my plate.

"Umm, that's enough I suppose".

"Here, let me sauce you," Brian said standing, grabbing the ladle, and sneaking Lynn a nervous smile.

"Thank you, Brian. How thoughtful," Brooke said, picking up her glass.

As Brian brought the sauce ladle to my plate, I couldn't help but see if I could make him squirm.

"Yeah, thanks Brian. I love lots of sauce on mine. Messier the better".

His mouth dropped open and he almost dropped the ladle when I shot him a quick wink. Lynn jolted me once more for the outburst and I clawed her thigh under the table. He sat back down, and the others started passing their plates around the table to be served. Every time the plate would end up in my hands and Bill would stand over me, serving spoon in hand, with a clear view down my shirt. Looking up at him, I could tell he was enjoying the view as his forehead was starting to bead with sweat.

After everyone got their plates filled, we started to eat. Brian tried to conceal his blatant staring at my chest, but he needed to take notes from his Father who was doing a much better job at using his peripheral vision to sneak peeks at my peaks. I did them both a favor and leaned over my plate, slowly sucking the noodles into my mouth. Occasionally, some sauce would drop off a noodle onto my chest and I could hear them softly sigh as I reached a finger down into my shirt to retrieve the sauce, before licking my finger clean. Lynn would hit her button whenever she thought I was going too far, but at this point, the juices between my legs were flowing and all her button mashing was doing was driving me to go further.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot the parmesan cheese," I said, reaching out for the container.

I could feel my boobs swaying as I shook the container, and made sure to give the boys a good, long show before offering it around the table. Both boys' mouths were agape as I went around the table. Brooke was blushing, and politely declined. Lynn's lips were tightly pursed, and she grabbed the container from me, putting it down on the other side of the table. Sensing that I was pushing the wrong buttons on Lynn, I decided to let up on my relentless teasing of her brother and Dad.

The rest of the meal passed without incident, and finally, everyone pushed their seats away from the table and got up to clear the table. Brooke shooed everyone away and told us she would take care of the plates and we should go get changed for the pool. Brian wasted no time, and ran off to his room, but not before I caught a glimpse of the tent he was sporting in his gym shorts. Bill said he would help clean up, and as Lynn and I walked to the stairs, we could hear giggling from the kitchen.

"Eww, gross. Look what you started," Lynn groaned, punching me on the arm.

We made our way up to her room and the door wasn't even shut before Lynn threw her skirt down, ripped her shirt and bra over her head, and turned on me with fire in her eyes and her remote in her hand.

"Get over here, you naughty little slut," she demanded, hitting her button.

My body shivered and I was frozen in my tracks, as I assumed Lynn was getting ready to chastise me for parading myself in front of her entire family. She pounced on me and ran her hand down my tummy and into the waist line of my shorts, before pressing the vibrator in my panties hard against my clitoris. I latched onto her neck, moaning loudly as the pulsating of the vibrator sent shockwaves through my body. I reached down and started toying with the plug in Lynn's tight backside, then wrapped a finger on either side and in one swift motion tugged it from its cozy home. Lynn let out a whimper of her own and pushed me onto her bed.

"We don't have long, and I need to taste your sweet juices," she said, crossing and pinning down my thighs and spreading them wide.

As she knelt between my open legs, I instinctively lifted my butt off the bed and she peeled my shorts off, leaving the panties where they were with the cute little butterfly vibrator still fluttering its wings. Using her tongue, Lynn pressed softly on the butterfly one last time, sending one last tremor through me. She then bit down on the string and brought the panties down my thigh. Once she had a clear line of sight, she buried her head between my thighs and went to work with her tongue licking up and down my soft, wet lips. As she suspected, I was extremely wet between my legs and she lapped hungrily at my sweet lady nectar. She knew from our time together how best to finish me off in a hurry and brought me near instantly to the edge or orgasm. Suddenly she stopped everything she was doing, backed up from her position, and gave a light slap to my vagina.

"It's not so nice to tease sometimes is it," she said with a firm tone and started to get up, "payback's a bitch, huh".

I just lay there for a second, regaining my composure after her evil trick. After letting out a disappointed groan, I too started to get up

"Okay, well played. I guess I kind of deserve that," I said, reaching for my shirt and shorts. "To be fair though, you were the one who kept mashing the damned button, and turning me on".

Lynn looked back over her shoulder as she pulled out a bulky one-piece swimsuit from her dresser, "calm down sweetie, I'm not mad you put on a little show for me, but you need to be careful to not show off too much in front of my brother and Dad," she said, stepping into her suit and checking herself out in the mirror.

"I will be on my best behavior, but there is one little thing. I didn't exactly know that your brother was going to be home, and figured your parents would leave us to our own devices, so the only bathing suit I packed is that little striped bikini".

"You're killing me," Lynn whined, "you know I love you in that, but it's so skimpy. My Dad and brother are going to be drooling over you spilling out of that thing".

"Don't you have another one of these Baywatch suits," I teased reaching out and snapping one of the shoulder straps of her suit.

Lynn flinched and slapped my hand away, "No, I just leave this here so I'll have something to wear when I'm home. My mom might have an old suit though, let's go ask her," she said, grabbing my hand and walking us out to the stairs.

As we neared Bill and Brooke's door we could hear Bill's muffled voice through the door and what sounded like some heavy kissing through the door. Lynn got a disgusted look on her face and gave me a stern scowl.

"Oh my God! So gross," she whispered to me before knocking on the door. "Hey Mom, I got a quick question for you".

There was loud, panicked stirring from inside the room. There were muffled, murmurs, then the closing of the master bathroom door. Brooke opened the door a crack and peeked out. Her eyes were slightly watering, her hair was disheveled, and she was wearing only a robe.

"What's the matter honey?" Brooke chirped, over enthusiastically.

Lynn paused for a moment to collect herself, then turned to me for help.

"Umm, Brooke. This is a little embarrassing, but in my haste to pack I only brought a skimpy little bikini with me. I don't want to be parading my body in front of your son and husband in a tiny swimsuit like that".

As I finished my first sentence I could hear a muffled grunt from the bathroom and had to stifle a laugh back. Brooke's eyes scanned my body, and I could see her eyes pause at my nipples, which must have been straining against the fabric of my shirt again. She slowly let the door open and waved for us to come in.

"Come on in girls, Bill is just finishing getting changed in the bathroom now," Brooke said, loud enough for Bill to hear through the door.

As we entered, we heard a commotion in the bathroom, then shortly after Bill emerged wearing baggy trunks and holding a towel in front of his crotch. He was blushing as he crossed to exit the room.

"Uh, I'll go get the cover off the pool and hot tub. See you girls out there," he announced as he shuffled by, trying not to expose his obvious boner to the room.

Once the door was closed, Brooke turned to me and said, "Okay, let's see this teeny bikini".

"Oh, I didn't wear it in here. I was going to see if you had something first," I said, looking at Lynn who was shrugging.

"Don't be silly. I'm sure it's fine, plus any suit of mine will be about four sizes too big for you. Especially in certain places," she said pushing her boobs together and nodding at my chest.

"MOM"!

"Calm down sweetie," Brooke said, shaking a hand at Lynn. "It's just us girls now. I think we all know we have breasts at this point and I'm sure Jade can see my girls are a little on the bigger side compared to you two," she teased and swung her large rack at us. She crossed to her closet and picked out two large swimsuits, then crossed to the door, "Okay, fashion show time".

We made our way back to my room and Brooke walked out in front of us while Lynn and I exchanged quizzical looks behind her. We entered my room and Brooke crossed to the bed, sitting on it. I timidly walked over to my bag and dug until I found my bikini. When I stood with it in my hand, Brooke shifted her weight on the bed and patted for Lynn to sit next to her.

"Come sit with me honey, we can be the judges for the fashion show".

Lynn shrugged her shoulders at me, shooting a sympathetic look my way as she crossed and sat next to Brooke.

"I'm really sorry, I'm a little shy. I think I'd rather just change in the bathroom if that's okay," I said trying to get out of revealing the fact that I had been parading around in front of Brooke's husband and Son in nothing more than a thin shirt and short shorts.

"There's no need to be shy Jade. Like I said, it's just us girls. If you go to the bathroom you might run into Bill or Brian on the way, and if this bikini is as skimpy as you say we might not want that," she said using my own logic against me.

I looked to Lynn for help, and once again received only a shrug and sympathetic-evil grin. Seeing there was no way out of it, I slowly unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the ground. Brooke's eyes were locked on my crotch and I could swear she even leaned in slightly to get a better view.

"Oh," she finally spat out. "I heard it was the new thing to not wear underwear sometimes".

Lynn gave Brooke a quick hit on the arm, "Mom. Stop embarrassing Jade".

Brooke blushed and regained her composure, "No, not at all. I mean, if you have a body like that—" she cut herself off.

I tugged my shirt down to conceal my nether region as best I could, but as I did I could feel more of my breasts peek out from the top of my shirt and decided to just rip the band-aid off completely. I took the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, swinging my hair free as I tossed the shirt to the ground next to me. I was now standing completely naked in front of Brooke and Lynn. Lynn was biting her lip and Brooke's eyes were as wide as her mouth. I quickly turned to grab my bikini from the ground and cover up, but couldn't find it on the ground.

"Oh my," Brooke chimed in. "I could never walk around without a bra on, my boobies would knock someone out. I thought yours were bouncing around a bit while we were playing pool, but just figured that was the perkiness of youth," she continued. "And I see you're not too bashful when it comes to a razor either," she said, nodding her head at my crotch.

I put a hand between my legs to hide my nakedness, as Brooke stood and walked over towards me.

"Trust me sweetie, you have nothing to be shy about," She said as she got to me.

I thought she was going to reach out and grab me, but instead she walked to the mirror behind me and dropped her robe, revealing her naked body. She was carrying some extra weight in her midsection, and her body had started to succumb to gravity, but overall Brooke looked very attractive for her age. She reached down and grabbed her belly, shaking and making her whole front jiggle.

"You girls don't know how much of a toll time and having kids takes on your body. I used to be a smoking little piece of ass like you two," she lamented, looking into the mirror.

"As gross as this conversation is, for what it's worth Mom, I think you look pretty damn good for your age," Lynn announced from the bed.

"And judging by the way Bill still looks at you, I'd say you have nothing to worry about," I said.

Brooke turned sideways, and stood tall, sucking in her stomach. She scanned her body up and down, then looked at my reflection in the mirror and moved her hand to her privates which was an overgrown bush of pubic hair.

"You girls are so sweet. When you've been married as long as Bill and I have, at some point you just get comfortable with each other and stop worrying about all the superficial stuff. I can't tell you the last time I shaved between my legs, let alone trimmed the hedges back. Of course, a lot has changed since our time".

Lynn jammed her fingers in her ears, "Okay, that's enough show and tell Mom. Let's get dressed and go down to the pool," Lynn interrupted.

Brooke threw her arms up and crossed back to the bed, picking up her bathing suit and stepping into it. I bent down and picked up my shirt, which was covering my bikini. It was a cute matching top and bottom that was baby blue with pink flamingos printed on them. I pulled on the tiny bottoms and started re-tying strings on either side to make sure they were nice and secure.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my cheeks were mostly covered in the back and thought it might not be so bad after all. I then pulled the top over my head and positioned the cups to make sure my breasts were fully covered. The top was a little snugger then I remembered it being and I asked Lynn if she could re-tie the top in the back for me. I continued fidgeting with it, while looking in the mirror as she crossed and started to adjust the knots.

"See Brooke, this top is just a little too small. I'm either spilling out the sides, or about to fall out the bottom of the cups," I said shaking my chest, "and I really would rather not play a game of peek-a-boob with your Son and Husband as the contestants".

Brooke laughed and Lynn pulled the strings of the top tightly, then let them go, snapping them on my back.

"Well, it's not like there's a diving board or anything, and we'll more than likely just be sitting in the hot tub anyway, so as long as they are contained and you don't do any jumping jacks or cannonballs, I think you're overreacting," Brooke said from behind.

"I'm going to double knot, just to be sure. We are talking about my brother and Dad too here," Lynn said, giving another tug to the strings, then a pat on the butt. "All set. Why don't you do a quick test".