Curious Letter

Story Info
She receivesan anonymous letter.
2.3k words
3.72
124.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there, this is your friendly neighborhood fantasy writer with yet another story for you. Here I wish to bring forward a real, tempting, and mouthwatering story of a housewife I had met on one of my road trips. This I narrate as told by her, for my earnest viewers of "literotica".

It 's been a little more than 20 years since I had been married with Pankaj, and is a proud mother of two a son and a daughter, both married and settled in their lives. Coming to my married life, my husband and I do not share a satisfactory sexual life, for the past few years as I suspect him having an affair with the receptionist in his office, a married woman in her early thirties. Naturally I feel physically and emotionally let down by my husband. It's been some time since I've been looking out for new pastures, so to say.

Last autumn, my neighbor Archana's nephew Sukesh came over from Kochi to spend the vacations with his aunt and uncle. Since we were good family friends, I happened to bet the boy each time I went to Archana's place. One morning when Archana was all alone at home I visited her house. Her husband was apparently was on some trip. To my surprise, I saw Sukesh, her nephew repeatedly eyeing me while I was there. Even while I got ready to leave and casually turned around to tell Archana something, I found the young fellow ogling by bum. Since then I kept dropping by almost daily, this drama continued for the next few days.

A week late I happened to receive an anonymous letter barring the writers heart out to me and confessing his love and admiration of my body. The letter read as under:

Dear Madhumita Aunty,

Ever since I came here, I have been so enchanted by you that I do not have the exact words to describe my love and affection towards you. I often think of you in my dreams. In one of my dreams, I enter your bedroom one day well past midnight. Although you have never seen before, you knew that I meant you any harm.

Even when you saw my throbbing bulge where I had hid my Tarzan, coming in your direction, you did not panic, you only shook your head, 'No, No' while half asleep. Then I lay next to you, softly but firmly I put my mouth over yours and kissed you all over. You were breathing in short gasps as my tongue swooped inside your crack and I as I began gobbling your labia; you began to moan in sheer joy.

'Stop! Stop!' you whispered to me, but I would not stop. Ultimately with a scream of joy, you climaxed, your whole body shaking in ecstasy. But we had only just begun, you lay there savoring the sweet moments or orgasm, then I lowered my Tarzan over your lovely mouth. Soon you began making circles around the head of my prick and started sucking it like it was lollypop.

Your sucking was so wonderful; your lips seemed to enjoy wrapping themselves around my red hard cock. In a few minutes I came in you mouth but you did not mind at all. minutes later, I climbed on top of you and began to pump your body vigorously. Soon we both climaxed in waves of uncontrolled ecstasy, our explosions filly over, you looked smilingly at my throbbing manhood much like a hungry lioness was finally had a full stomach. I got dressed and walked way after wishing you a fond goodbye.

How I wish my dream came true! Frankly speaking aunty darling, I have never revealed such feelings to anybody and I've never been laid. I do not know what it feels like, I freeze when I get near a chick, but when you are concerned, I think my desire is too strong to resist. I want you so badly that just thinking of you makes my entire body shake. I wish you were my very first experience, as you are a buxom lady. I look forward for a lifetime experience.

I remain, Your secret admirer. Guess who?

Shocked out of my wits, I read the letter over and over again. My first reaction was that of extreme anger. How dare this young man write me such a crude letter? Although he had not revealed his identity, I was cock sure that it was Sukesh who had sent me this dirty letter. I immediately decided to show this letter to my husband and teach the boy a lesson. Or I could even disclose the matter to Archana.........

As my anger subsided, however and I read the letter again and again, found myself getting aroused and loving the writer of the dirty language letter. Besides, had my husband ever bothered about my feelings while getting into a red-hot affair with his office receptionist? And disclosing this to Archana would not work because Sukesh could flatly deny he had written this letter.

Then a wicked thought came into my mind: this was a perfect opportunity for me to get even with my husband. I could have a torrid affair with the writer (who was Sukesh, I knew for sure). The sheer thought of it gave me an immense kick.

The next morning I phoned Archana's residence when I knew that she was not there and had gone out to get subzis for the day. As expected, Sukesh took the phone.

"Hello young man!" I said. "Very fond of writing dirty letters, aren't you"

The young chap was speechless for a few seconds before he goes down to saying that he did not know what I was saying.

"Listen, Sukesh," I hissed. "Come off it! I know its you. I've been keeping track of the way you ogle me every time I came over, Okay? Why don't you come over to my place right away, there's nobody her at home".

This had my dirty letter writer totally bowled over. He refused to accept that it was Madhumita Aunty one line.

"Listen, you dope! It is really me Madhumita, speaking. How else would I know about the dirty letter you sent? Now come over immediately, the earlier the better. Before I change my mind". I put the receiver down.

Sukesh was totally confused. I could make that out from his voice. He was obviously scared of the fact that someone was playing the fool with him, or that I could be laying a trap by calling him over. Would he come over? I wondered.

Fifteen minutes later the musical bell chimed. I went to open the door in flowing transparent negligee that showed the most luscious parts of my over-ripe anatomy. I opened the door.... And there stood in navy blue jacket and gray trousers the writer of the letter. The first thing he did on entering the door was to apologize profusely for writing such a dirty letter.

"Come on, dearie, relax!" I said, "Follow me"

Taking him by the hand I led him to my bedroom. I just couldn't wait to ravish this virgin boy who wrote such a randy letter. I made him sit on the settee and sat band opposite to him. He looked around nervously, perhaps wondering whether my husband would leap out on any corner any moment!

As he took in the room, I glanced down his crotch. His hard-on was bluing prominently through his pants. I couldn't believe the size. My hubby was nearing 50 and his hard-ons are no longer as strong and longer or prominent as they were some 20 years back. Id almost forgotten that a young man's hard on would be much better.

Unable to resist myself, I wanted to grab him cock, but knowing he was a virgin, I restrained myself, otherwise he might have come within seconds of my touching his cock. Instead, I grabbed his hand in mine. "Here, let me teach you how to play with a women's body," I said, placing his right hand on my tit and the left one on my hips.

I opened my negligee to give his hand easier access around my arse. "Squeeze me softly," I cooed. He followed my instructions with a breathless expression on his face. It was obvious that he couldn't believe that his erotic desire or fantasy about screwing me was actually coming true.

Let me stop here. And shall continue in the second part, please await.

After he had squeezed me a few times, I moved his hands over to my belly and nipples. though lust was all over his face; he had still not mustered enough courage to touch my pussy of his own accord.

Leading him over to the bed, I began undressing him, still making sure that I did not touch his cock. I took off his jacket and shirt, and then finally got around to unzip his pants. By which time we I was totally aroused myself and all wet between my gasp lips. He still made no move to remove my negligee. Typical under confidence of a virgin!

Not wasting any time, I removed it myself and stood before him in only my bra and panties. I could see him holding his breath on the sight of a semi-nude body, which he had ravished in his fantasy. Slowly, I removed my bra and panties too, flinging those at his face while doing so. The moment his eyes alighted on my clit, he seemed to relax.

Drawing his mouth close to mine, I gave him a long, lingering kiss, his first true kiss perhaps. The contact of our naked bodies had an electric effect on both of us. We began hugging each other as hard as possible. It was the first time in so many years that I was feeling the skin of a young chap against my naked flesh.

Since he was very inhibited, I took over, caressing his smooth body and licking him all over with my tongue. In a few seconds I had reached down to his naked penis, feeling it with my moist warm tongue before swallowing his pink meat. Wrapping my fist around his Tarzan, I moved my palm backwards and forward while simultaneously shoving my mouth to and fro over his stick.

Some seconds later he grabbed my head hard: "please stop! I will not be able to hold back any longer."

I quickly removed his cock from my mouth, as I did not want him to ejaculate so soon. Standing up, I pushed him back on the bed and spread his legs apart. I now began, licking his balls. This excited him so much that he began making strange sounds in his throat. I had an irresistible urge to eat his cock again.

Grabbing it with both hands, I shoved it into my waiting mouth and began fellating his penis vigorously. Within seconds he shot spunk full in my hungry mouth, to be frank this was the very first time I had ever swallowed any man's semen but I loved the salty taste and devoured all of it, even milking the cock of its last drop.

Sukesh lay back with eyes closed, a blissful expression on his face. Looking at his limp rod, I somehow wanted to swallow it again. Again grabbing it with one hand, I shoved the whole ting into my mouth, and for good measure, I also tried swallowing his balls simultaneously.

Slowly he had his Tarzan rise up once again and started moaning as before. Lying down on the bed, I asked Sukesh to come over me. This done, I guided his manhood into my wet tunnel. By now my breasts had swelled with the nipples hard and erect, as he made amateur thrusts against my pussy, I wrapped my legs around him. I slowly tried to make him match my rhythm. Very soon we were thrusting against each other like two hungry cannibals in a mad dance of fiery desire. Sukesh was now beginning to break into sweat.

Up to this point I had been in control. But suddenly his vulgar letter came into my mind. I felt a rush of blood and encircled his body tightly, digging my fingers deep into his flesh and planting a vicious love-bite on hiss shoulder.

Despite the obvious pain he might have felt, Sukesh didn't protest but simply dug his cock into my clit as deep as it would go. In this instant, both of us climaxed together, breaking out into wild moans of lust.

As we lay exhausted in a heap of arms and legs, our sticky secretions flowing onto one another's bodies.

"Aunty, I can't believe what happening. Its all like a dream," Sukesh spoke softly.

"There is more to come, darling" I smiled. "Turn the other way and let me teach you my favourite the 69".

For the next 15 minutes I taught Sukesh how to take a woman to the pinnacle of pleasure simply by using his tongue...

When we came yet again, it was a kind of explosive orgasm that Id never experience in the 20 odd years of my marriage. Some time later Sukesh dressed up and left. As he made a quiet exit, I couldn't help thinking that had entered my house as a boy, but now was leaving as a man....

A fortnight later, Sukesh returned to Kochi. But whenever he visits my city, we make it a point to have al least a couple of sexual rendezvous.

Well, my friends this was the story narrated to me, by the lady on one of my road trips. I would be glad to have your opinions on this fantasy. Please wait 4 my new adventure. Mail me at the address in my profile.