Curious Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbor's wife is curious about size.
1.4k words
4.25
732.7k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, but I have changed the names.

I was 26 and living in a small Midwestern town at the time, and attending the University, which was about 10 miles away, for a degree in business. I had bought my own house and was living there alone. The neighborhood was pretty nice. My next door neighbors, Janet and Mike, would always say hello and were more than willing to help if I needed something. Jeff was around 40, about 5'10" and average in weight. Janet was a very nice looking brunette, 36 years old and in very good shape, about 5' 7", 130 pounds. She was always asking how things were going with my girlfriend. I had had a few relationships while I was there, but nothing too serious. The longest relationship I had lasted a year and a half (off and on) with Jen, a 22 year old blonde with a nice little body. But that's all she was. Jen had that bubbly personality which I just couldn't get along with.

It was two weeks after I had broken up with Jen when it happened. Janet came by rather unexpectedly, and asked to come in and talk. I let her in, and asked her what she wanted to talk about. We sat down at the kitchen table, and made small talk while I made us a couple glasses of iced tea and sat down next to her. The conversation really wasn't going anywhere but around in circles. I didn't say anything, but it didn't seem to me that she was saying what she came over to say. She asked me how things were going with Jen, and I told her that we had broken up.

"I thought something was going on, because I haven't seen her around for awhile"

"Is that what you came to talk about Janet?" I asked.

She was hesitant, "No. I came to ask you something."

"Okay, shoot."

She looked down towards the floor and said, "I-I don't know how else to say this, so I'll just say it. I want to know, does size make a difference?"

Looking back on it now, I must have been some kind of idiot. It didn't hit me as to what in the hell she was talking about.

"What are you talking about?"

"Does the size of a man's penis make a difference?" she said looking up at me this time.

"I don't think you should be asking me that question, hun. Maybe you should ask one of your female friends."

"I already have, and some said yes, some said no, and some, like me, said they don't know."

I saw her eyes glance down towards my crotch then back to my eyes. I don't think she realized that she did that. I have to admit, she was a beautiful woman for her age. I decided it was time to find out why she was really here.

"Why are you asking me?" I asked.

"Well I have a confession to make, and please don't be mad at me." She said looking a bit nervous. "A few weeks ago, I heard some noises in your backyard and just peeked over your fence to see what was going on....I didn't realize you were home. I saw you, and.......and I saw Jen on her knees in front of you. I tried to turn away, but I couldn't. I'm sorry." Then she glanced at my crotch again, and looked down towards the floor.

I tried not to show it, but just thinking of this beautiful woman next door watching me got me instantly excited. I pulled my chair closer to her, put a hand on her knee and told her that she didn't have to apologize, but there was something I wanted to know now. She looked towards me, and I asked her why she couldn't look away.

She said, "This is kind of embarrassing, but....you are so much bigger than my husband, and I've done nothing but think about it since."

"Janet, you naughty woman. Been thinking about my big cock all this time?" I stood up from my chair, and my crotch was at eye level with her.

"Yes."

"Want to see it again?"

"Y-Yes."

I dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, and let my cock spring forth as I was already aroused. Her eyes widened as she got a good close look. Hell, I almost hit her in the face with it. Then she looked up at me and asked if she could give me a blowjob like Jen was doing when she saw it before. I decided to have some fun with this. It had always been a fantasy of mine to fuck another man's wife, and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.

"Yes you can, but you have to beg me. Beg me to let you suck my cock."

She looked at it again, then back at me, "P-Please, may I suck your big cock?"

"Yes. And you had better do a good job, or you won't be seeing it again."

Damn she was like a pro. She went straight for it without hesitation. Stroking it with one hand, and slobbering all over it with her mouth. She was definitely on a mission. She would look up at me with those pretty brown eyes as she licked it from base to tip. Then slowly take me into her mouth and suck me down as far as she could. Pausing once in awhile to catch her breath and suck on my balls. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Don't get me wrong, every woman I've been with has been excited about the size of my cock. What got me was that this was my next door neighbor's wife, and she absolutely loved it. I knew right then that this was just the beginning.

I told her to stand up, and we would take this to the bedroom. Once inside, I pulled my shirt off and sat down on the bed. I said, "Now that you have seen me, now it's time for me to see you. It's only fair."

She took off her shirt and bra exposing her perfect breasts and erect nipples. She slid off her skirt and panties, watching me the whole time. I was stroking my cock, letting her know my approval. She lay down on the bed, and I slid in beside her. I gently kissed her neck and worked my way to her lips. My hand slid between her legs, and I could feel just how excited she was. Two fingers slid right in with ease, she was so wet. "Damn baby, sucking my big cock got you excited didn't it?"

"Oh god yes."

"Well what do you want now?"

"I loved sucking it, but I really want you to fuck me now."

I told her to spread her legs and grab her ankles. I positioned myself in front of her and slowly rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her slit. Then I put the head in and worked a couple of inches into her, listening to her moan with pleasure. With my cock all lubed up from her pussy juices, I slammed a full nine inches into her and she let out a scream..."Ohhhh fuck you're soooo big!" was all she could get out as I began to fuck her for all I was worth. All I could here was "Oh My God", and "I'm Cumminggg" between her moans and screams.

"You love my big cock baby?"

"Oh God Yes!....ahhhhh...oooooh....I'm cummingg again!"

I fucked her every which way I could think of. I had her on all fours, begging me to keep fucking her when she came again. I couldn't take it anymore; I was going to blow my load. "Damn baby, I'm gonna cum in your tight married pussy."

She moaned, "Oh please. Fill me."

When she said that, I lost it. I came and came. Hell I didn't think I was going to stop. I think she came again with me because halfway through, she started shaking all over again. I pulled out and lay down beside her. Both of us were spent. She grabbed my cock, slipped it into her mouth and sucked it clean. We fucked several more times that day before she went home.

On her way out, I asked her if she found out what she wanted to know. She kissed me, and grabbed my cock, stroked it a couple of times, and said "I'm coming back for more."