Curious No More Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

I took the dong bong and put my mouth to it. It was made out of glass and instead of placing your mouth over the entrance to top; you had to basically wrap your lips over the head of it. Almost like kissing a real cock. I sparked the lighter and took a big rip before unplugging it and sucking up the sweet smoke into my lungs. I sat straight up and held my breath before slowly exhaling, looking Sam in the eyes with a grin on my face.

"Is that how you do it?" I asked mischievously.

"Well, that's a good start. My turn." I passed it over to him. He then completely wrapped his lips around the top and took a HUGE rip. I don't know if it was the mellow feeling I now had or if he actually was doing it on purpose but it felt like he slowly and deliberately slid his lips off of the top. He slowly exhaled and grinned right back at me, looking sexy as fuck.

"That's pretty deep," I intoned, "Let me see that again."

I was now feeling high as ever as the weed was a great strain and bong rips usually waste me. My skin felt electrified and as chilled out as I felt, I was still feeling very excited and "up". I took back the bong from him and placed my lips on top, slowly working my lips on the head while looking at Sam the whole time. I fired the bowl up and took a much bigger rip then the first time. Sam had reclined into his sofa and was facing me, legs spread open, eyes glassy and a grin to match his state of mind. I unplugged and sat up, placing my hand over the top to stop any smoke from escaping. As I did, I rubbed the glass cock head slightly with my thumb. I exhaled a big cloud of smoke, took another little rip to clean up the left over and put the bong on the table before sitting back into the sofa. As I exhaled the smoke, I grinned back at Sam, "How was that?"

"You looked like you've done that before..."

I was pretty sure he was talking about something else, but I played dumb, "A bit. Bong rips make me too fucked up sometimes."

"I definitely know you've done the bong before. That wasn't what I was talking about though." Sam had one hand resting on his groin and he shifted to place more emphasis on it. His package looked quite prominent through his loose fitting shorts.

"Oh really? What were you talking about then?" I said coyly.

"You looked pretty comfortable with the shape of my bong."

"Maybe. I'm a pretty relaxed guy."

"Is that all you are? Just relaxed?" He was smirking at me and the bulge in his shorts started to change shape. I licked my lips as stared at his stiffening cock.

"Why do I get the feeling that you are more than just a relaxed guy?" He stood up and stretched. His cock was very prominent now and his loose shorts did absolutely nothing to hide it. If anything, he was jutting his hips forward to show it off even more. He stepped towards me, "I bet you've had a few experiences, haven't you?" He wasn't so much asking me anymore as he was now taking charge of the situation. He was standing over me with his head cocked to one side and I couldn't take my eyes off his crotch.

"Maybe... probably...yes..." I looked up at him almost asking him to take control of the situation but the reality was he already had.

"I knew it. Grab it, Matt. Take it out. You know you want to. Right?"

I sat up and grabbed his cock through his shorts and it felt so hot in my hand, so perfect. I looked up at Sam and into his eyes and nodded.

"Pull it out."

I pulled his shorts down and his gorgeous 8 inches popped out, fully hard, bobbing just inches from my mouth. I grabbed it with both hands and squeezed it like a trophy and again looked up at Sam. "Suck it. I know it's not your first time."

I engulfed his shaved cock in my mouth and nodded, managing to acknowledge with a muffled, "No." I started to try and work my mouth all the way down but the angle I was at wasn't quite right. I pulled it out of my mouth and gave it some licks. He tasted amazing, like he had just come out of the shower. He was not as thick as me but he was perfectly proportioned to his length. I had one hand on his ass and the other around the base of his freshly shaved cock, gasping as I tried to get him deeper and deeper down my throat. I said nothing, just moaning around his cock.

"I knew you weren't straight. You love sucking cock no matter how much you try pussy." He was almost laughing at me as he said it and it turned me on. My cock was a steel spike.

"Fuuuuck you are a great cocksucker. How many cocks have you sucked?"

I pulled my mouth off his cock and licked it before looking up at him again, his hands holding onto my shoulders. "I've tried a few."

"I bet you have. You love having a dick in your mouth. You're a greedy cocksucker." This guy totally knew how to get me going. It was like he had been reading my fantasies and knew exactly what I needed to hear and be told. His confidence was intoxicating as he had total control - I would do anything he asked.

"Say it, my little cocksucker. Say you are a greedy cocksucker."

I was still sitting on the couch and it felt like he was towering over me, making it a hot scene in my mind. "I'm a greedy cocksucker."

"I know you are. You can't wait to get my load. I'm going to turn that 'straight' ass out," he laughed with the emphasis on 'straight'.

I dropped to my knees and increased the intensity of my mouth on his cock while turning up the moaning.

"You want me to turn you out? You want me to make you a fag just like me?"

The sudden realization that this guy was not just bisexual, but actually gay hit something deep in me. It made the situation even hotter. I started bobbing my head up and down his meat, trying to answer his questions with actions. I pulled off just long enough to tell him how I felt, "Oh god, I want your load so bad! I want to taste you so much!"

"Keep it up dude, and I will totally reward you and your hot mouth." Sam pulled his shirt off and he was very in shape, and thicker than I had imagined. Seeing that he was such a well-built guy made me feel even more submissive and dominated.

I moaned and finally got my mouth to the base of his cock. I lingered in the deep throat position for a moment before pulling back and looking up at him, yearning for his approval.

"Fuuuuck! Good boy! I can't wait to hear about all of your times sucking cock. My little straight neighbor is a complete cocksucking whore who loves to deep throat."

I looked Sam in the eye. "I want your load so bad. Please cum in my mouth."

"Keep deep throating me and I'll definitely cum soon. Don't worry my little fag, I'll give you want you want."

I moaned all over his cock as I deep throated him again. He knew exactly how to talk to me. He was raw and passionate and could totally tap into my submissive side. Every time he talked dirty to me, it made me more submissive, and I loved it. He was a completely natural alpha.

I could hear his breathing pick up and knew that I'd be receiving my reward soon. He had one hand on my shoulder and one on the back of my head now. He was pressing me on his cock but not forcing it so that I would gag.

"I'm gonna cum, dude. You want my load?" Sam wasn't asking so much as he was preparing me. I moaned around his cock, indicating I did want it and picked up the pace of my sucking. I felt his cock get even harder. I pulled back a bit as I wanted to feel him blast it on my tongue so he could hear me swallow it and I also loved that feeling of a guy grow harder in my mouth.

"Of fuck...oh fuck...UHHHHHH...FUUUCCCKKK...FUUUUCK!" He started to blast and that feeling I loved and that I was beginning to become familiar with hit me as his cock grew and became even harder. He started to cum and cum and I swallowed and swallowed.

"Oh yeah...good fag! Good job! Keeeeeep sucking."

I went as deep on him as I could, trying to swallow as he came but I gagged a little so I backed off and felt his last spurt hit my tongue. He tasted amazing. I continued squeezing and pumping his cock with my hand trying to get as much of his juice down my throat. "Oh fuck yeah. Swallow that load from daddy. Mmmmmmmm...So good, isn't it?"

I worked my tongue over the head of his cock, knowing how sensitive I got after cumming I figured I would play with him a bit. I squeezed out one more drop and licked it off. He had the best tasting cum I had ever swallowed and I kissed the head before looking up at him.

He looked down at me, "You love cum and I have so much to give you. I can't wait to make you my regular little fuck toy."

I continued to look up at him from my kneeling position as I licked my lips, "You tasted fucking amazing!"

He took one hand and placed it behind my head and his other hand grabbed mine and guided me up before pulling me in close and looking me in the eyes, "I know." He drew me in and kissed me deeply, pushing his tongue into my mouth which I eagerly lapped at.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. He squeezed my ass with one hand and held my head with his other as we made out, him standing naked and I still fully clothed. Seeing the inequality of the situation, he decided to even things up, "Lose your pants. And your shirt. Let's see what you have and get it taken care of."

I quickly undressed and my cock sprang lose, leaving a big wet spot on my underwear.

"Nice cock," Sam said as he squeezed it and gave me another deep kiss. I grabbed his ass this time and also played with his cock. We were two guys, just standing naked in the middle of his apartment, making out and playing with each other's cock. It appeared so hot and sexy in my mind.

"Do you want me to take care of this?" Sam asked as he flipped my cock down before releasing it up like a lever.

"God, yes!"

"Say please." Sam squeezed my cock and jacked it a few times.

"Unnhhhhhhh. Pleassse!" I moaned.

He pulled my cock and led me into his bedroom like a dog on a leash. I got another chance to check him out and the more I saw him naked the more I saw how manly he looked. Fairly lean with a light dusting of chest hair, muscular but not overdone - just jacked enough to be really confidant at the beach. Dark hair, green eyes. He was a stud.

He pulled me close again, still holding my cock and again we kissed.

"Lie down Matt. I'm going to give you what you need and want." I lay down on my back and he crawled up between my legs, forcing them open. I felt exposed and very turned on because of the position we were in. He rubbed my stomach and balls while playing with my cock, edging me little by little. He lifted one leg up and I was kind of worried that he was going to try and fuck me without a condom. I'd been so worried since my bareback fucks with Sean and Dan that I had been stern with myself that I would use condoms in the future. I even got tested to make sure I was clean but I definitely didn't want to let my lust get the best of me again.

"I won't fuck without a condom," I told Sam.

"No worries dude," he smiled, "Neither will I. I'm just seeing how bad you want this."

"BAD!" I said. "I want you to fuck me!" My cock got harder admitting it. It felt sexy to say it.

"We'll see. We'll see if you deserve it. Or if you can earn it." Sam was completely in charge. He played with my balls and tickled my hole. "You got a great body. Are you going to give this to me?"

I nodded my head, "Yes." I tried to push my hips and my ass towards him and get his fingers to enter me.

"When's the last time you had this hole filled?" As he asked, he sank a finger into me.

"unhhhhhhh....a few months ago. Too long."

"You like having your pussy filled?" Sam was in my head so much. He knew exactly what to say.

"I do." I had my hands between my thighs pulling myself open for him.

He pulled his finger out and leaned over me to his night stand, making me spread my legs even more as his cock dragged across my thighs. My hands reached for his hips and grabbed him and his great ass. He pulled some lube and condoms out of his drawer and looked at me and smiled. "Your pussy is so tight but I'm going to make it spread wide open for me." I ground my hips against him, rubbing our cocks together. He leaned back down and licked my cock from the balls to the head. I was a steal spike and leaking a huge amount of precum. I gasped. "Please suck me."

"Not yet. I need to make you mine first."

"I am yours..." my voice trailed off as I said it.

He laughed, "Not yet. Soooon."

"Please!" I was almost begging. Sex with a guy made me a total submissive and completely wanton for sex and relief. He had already cum and although I wanted to cum very badly, I also wanted him to put his cock in me very, very badly.

"We'll see. Maybe, if you're good." Sam had put some lube on his fingers and sunk them back into my ass. "Mmmmm, you are so tight."

"Mmmmmm I'm going to blast a huge load. I edged myself last night, thinking about you." I couldn't believe that I admitted that but I was losing control of myself.

"What?! Are you fucking serious?" Sam stopped with his two fingers deep in me. "For a 'straight' guy, you sure love cock." He again laughed.

"I'm a fag. I love cock." I went for it. I just wanted him to fuck me and make me his.

"WOW! That is so fucking hot and so easy! You want me in you?"

"Pleeeeassse!" I was groaning for release.

"Holy shit. I knew you loved cock the first time I saw you."

I reached for my cock but he swatted my hand away. "I'm going to fucking explode!"

"Only after I've exploded in you!" Sam laughed as he pulled his fingers out and stretched the condom over his dick. He grabbed my dick and squeezed it very hard and I moaned. "Don't worry dude, I'll get you taken care of soon." He grabbed the back of my knees and rolled my hips up, rubbing his cock up and down the crevice of my ass. Placing his cock at my hole, I went limp allowing him to do anything he wanted and making sure i was ready to take his cock again. I reached between my legs and spread my ass for him. I felt exposed, vulnerable and ready for the taking like the slut I wanted to be.

"Good boy. I need you to open up that pussy of yours and take me. You ready?"

"Yesssss."

"You want my cock?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Say it. Say 'Fuck me please.'"

"Fuck me please. Please Sam, I need it!"

"Thatta boy," Sam started to work his cock in and I gasped at the pain and pleasure. "Fuck, you are tight!"

"It's been a few months...too long...go slow but don't stop...please." Even though I had been practicing with a dildo, I think being that excited made it hard to relax my ass for Sam. Slowly he pushed his cock in and I welcomed it. Sam leaned over me, with his arms pushing aside my legs, spreading me apart, slowly working his cock in. I had one hand on his hip and the other behind his head as I looked into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed me as he finally got his hips to my ass. We deep kissed as I moaned with his tongue in my mouth and his dick firmly planted in my hole. It had been so long but I finally had my pussy filled again and it felt so fucking amazing and it got more natural every time I got fucked.

"Good boy. You have all of my cock," Sam said as he started to rock his cock back and forth into me. I moaned and groaned as he pushed himself deeper into me and my cock responded by growing harder and leaking more and more.

"When's the last time you had cock in you? A few months ago you said?"

"A few months, maybe 5 or 6 months ago..." Sam continued to rock his cock into me, building a nice slow rhythm, kissing me and asking questions. When I answered him, it turned me on as I was admitting something so taboo.

"What about sucking a cock?'

Even though I had Sam stuffed deep in me, I answered shyly, "A few weeks ago..." Admitting that too, turned me on even more.

"Fuck that's hot! Do any of your girls know you love cock?"

"Hell no! I'm totally dom with them. Cock makes me submissive..." As I told Sam the truth, he drilled my ass hard with his cock, catching me off guard a bit and sending a bit of a shock through me. It hurt but only for a second before I felt him hit my spot.

"You are a natural sub. You were made to take cock, babe. You're a natural bottom." When he said that, I almost blasted my load and pulled myself closer to Sam, wrapping my arms around him. "Look at how you respond. Your cock gets harder every time I call you a fag."

"Say it again. Tell me I'm a fag." I said while I was biting Sam's shoulder as he continued to drill my hole with his amazing cock. He was really starting to pick up the pace and fuck me harder while occasionally taking breaks and going slower. I wasn't sure my prostate could handle much more and the feeling of a pending orgasm kept building, slowly and surely. His cock fit perfectly into my ass and knew the exact spot I wanted touched.

"No. You say it. Say you are my fag. Say you want me to fill your fag ass."

I moaned, "Unnnhhhhh I'm a fag. I'm your fag. Fill my fag assssssss."

Sam leaned down to me and we passionately kissed before he broke off and told me that he wanted to fuck me from behind.

He pulled his cock out and I flipped over. I could hear him putting more lube on his cock and then I felt more of the lotion drip down my ass. Sam rubbed it all over my hole, ass and balls. I wanted him so bad. He put his fingers in my ass and squeezed a bit more lube in me, "I want you ready to ride."

"Fuck me. I'm yours Sam."

"Fucking slut. Yes, you are."

I was on all fours and after he removed his fingers, he lined his spike up with my waiting hole. I pushed back and he went in easily. Sam placed his hands on my hips and started sawing back and forth. My hole was his. Barely any resistance. Barely any pain. Just the pure pleasure of his dick making me a man.

Sam put his hands on my hips and started pulling me back and forth on his cock as I rocked back and forth, trying to keep pace. I was slack-jawed, moaning and grunting with each thrust of his hips. With this angle, he was slamming into my prostate and the effect on my dick was me leaking more and more precum. I looked down between my legs and saw that I had produced a long string of juice from my cock to his bed sheets. My cock was so fucking rock hard and red, and with each thrust I watched my dick sway to our rhythm of man sex.

I thrust back at Sam, trying to get him deeper and reached to grab my cock, aching for relief. As I did, Sam slapped my ass, "Don't you dare touch that cock. I'm in charge when you get to cum."

I reared up and reached back to kiss him, "Please cum in me. I want you to cum in me." We kissed in this position with him grinding his cock into me. Sam then grabbed my hair and pushed me down onto the bed again. He started to really fuck me hard, jack-hammering me to the point where it started to hurt but then he slowed down and did some slow, deep strokes all the while still hammering away at my prostate. There was now a wet spot on the bed from all the precum my dick was leaking. I could feel myself getting closer but it was a very slow build up in terms of getting to an orgasm. If I jerked my cock, I would cum in just a few strokes and Sam knew it. Every time I even had the inclination to reach for it, Sam would slap my ass hard and remind me who was in charge, "I own your pussy, boy. You'll cum when I say so. Understand?"

"Yessss."

"Yes, what fag?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good boyyyy." It was so hot when he talked like that. He could fuck me all night with how in charge he seemed.

"I want your load sir." We were still just going at it, slow and fast, deep and shallow. My blowjob had probably made it easier for Sam to hold off, but his cock was rock hard and I couldn't wait to take his load and have him fill up the rubber with his seed. I wasn't sure how long we had been fucking but this definitely felt like the longest fuck I had ever been in. I was becoming his little fuck toy.

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers