Curious No More Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers

"HmmmMmmm!" was all I could get out as I tried to say yes as best as I could with a cock down my throat. I started to reach for my cock and Sam slapped my hand away. "No, straight boy!" he hissed. "Cum from my cock, like I've trained you to." I released another large moan and gave over to the feelings in my ass.

Alex started to pick up the pace too, "Fuck he looks so hot. I'm going to cum soon... "

Sam held my hips and kept up his pace, the urgency increasing, his balls slapping against my ass, me getting lost in the moment. "You want to cum, fag? Huh? You want to show Alex how gay you are now? Just like him and me? You're just like us now, baby. Admit it!"

I lost it. That thought and idea tripped my switch and I could feel my orgasm start. I nodded my head and moaned out a yes, "Yessssssmmmmm!"

"Just like us! You can cum now, faggot!"

I don't think I could have not cum, no matter how hard I tried. It started with a big spurt up my stomach and chest before pulsing out all over my lower stomach and down my cock. It was a big load as usual and the orgasm was incredible. I could feel my hole squeeze around Sam's cock.

My moaning tripped Sam's switch too and he howled his release deep into my hole. "Guuunnnhhhhhh! Fuuuuccccckkkk! Take my seed! Fuuuuck!" Sam leaned into me as deep as he could, trying to let his seed flow through me. My ass contracted around his steel spike, as if my ass was trying to keep him in me where he belonged.

My lips were wrapped around Alex's cock and he started to get harder, signaling his impending load. "Keep sucking, gay boy! I'm almost there... " He had one hand on my shoulder for balance as I was torqued a bit to keep Sam in my ass and Alex in my mouth. His other hand was pulling at my hair to keep me controlled on his cock. I reached up and pulled at his ass when he finally let me know I was about to receive my man juice.

Alex started to grunt, "Unh! Unh! Unhhhhh! Yeah! Take it straight boy! Unnnnhhhh unnnnhhhhhh! So good!"

I swallowed it without choking as Alex had pulled his cock back slightly for me to swallow it easily. I sucked greedily on it making Alex gasp as he said he got sensitive after cumming. Sam flexed his cock which was still in me. I pulled my mouth off and looked up at Alex with my mouth open to show some remaining load in my mouth. Sam had taught me to do that to show him how much I loved swallowing a load.

"Wow!" Alex said wide eyed. "Swallow it down boy and I'll give you a few more drops."

I exaggerated the sound of myself swallowing before Alex squeezed a few more drops out of his cock which I then eagerly lapped up.

Sam was still rocking a bit into me. He smiled at me, "Good boy."

He then pulled out and Alex stepped back too. I lay there and started to catch my breath. I had no idea that I had been breathing so heavily. I felt warm and perfect - euphoric even. The night was just getting started, the first fuck of the night had barely taken 30 minutes and I knew that we had a lot of fun ahead of us. Sam came back in with towels for all of us and we cleaned up.

I was just coming out of the bathroom when Alex said he needed a smoke so we turned to go out onto the balcony but as we did, Sam grabbed me and turned me around and kissed me deeply.

"You looked so hot taking his cock," he said as we broke our kiss.

"Thank you, Sir." I responded and kissed him back again. I was becoming more and more at ease with the shift in my sexuality. I would have never responded to this type of intimacy before, but now it turned me on.

Finally, Alex interrupted us, "Hey love birds! Save it for later, you homos!" I felt strangely turned on at Alex's 'trash talk'.

We laughed and enjoyed our cigarette before Sam asked if we wanted to have a rip on the bong.

"Yeah!" Alex and I eagerly agreed.

We went back inside and packed a bowl. As I sat on the couch, I could feel Sam's sperm leak out. I stifled a small groan and shifted in my seat.

"What's up?" Sam asked, "Are my boys leaking out of you?"

"HmmmMmmmm," I moaned in the affirmative. It was very sexy to know that I was in the presence of two others who I had just been bred by... and was about to be bred by again.

I was sitting next to Alex on the couch and shifted closer to him when as he took a rip from the dong bong. I rested my hand on his thigh and looked at Sam, looking for approval. He just smiled and nodded. Even after I had already sucked Alex's cock, the sub in me still wanted to make sure Sam approved.

I then reached into Alex's boxer briefs and played with his cock which immediately started to get hard.

He blew out the smoke and passed it to me chuckling, "Your turn, straight boy."

I took a rip and passed it to Sam. I then exhaled and turned by head to Alex and went in for a deep kiss.

I ended up sitting on his lap, straddling and kissing him as our cocks grew harder and harder. His hands ran up and down my back, occasionally squeezing and slapping my ass as my hands kept reaching down into his shorts to play with his erection. I pulled my cock out and started rubbing them together. The heat I felt from them being in my one hand was jaw dropping. I started stroking them together before I felt Sam pull my hands away. He leaned in and started to kiss me before switching to Alex. As their tongues played, I bit and sucked on Sam's neck. I started to hump against Alex's cock, trying to rub our cocks together but I couldn't get enough pressure to feed a release.

"Fuuuuuck! I need this!" The words escaped my mouth without even thinking and Sam and Alex chuckled.

Sam turned his head back to me and we kissed. Alex held my head as Sam's tongue and mine wrestled. I reached down to grab our cocks with my left hand as my right hand held Sam's. Alex leaned in and bit my neck as I felt his hand also start to play with Sam's cock.

I pulled back from Sam, "I want him to fuck me."

Sam moaned, "Good boy. I want you to get fucked by him."

I aggressively kissed Sam now. "You guys look so hot!" Alex said as he admired us.

"You better get that cock wrapped up and in me before I jump on Sam's cock again," I said as Sam and I stood up to allow Alex to get his rubber.

Sam and I embraced and kissed deeply some more. We were again completely naked and couldn't stop touching each other. Our bodies felt so hot together and the pot escalated that feeling. He was slapping my ass which made me gasp and moan.

"This feels so amazing, babe. Thank you." I groaned into his ear.

Sam moaned, "I love seeing you like this. I almost makes me want to kick Alex out and just keep you to myself!"

"Really?" I asked, leaning back.

"No!" Sam laughed, "I have plans for you." He leaned in to kiss me again and started to work a finger into my ass which made me moan. "I'm going to convert you fully into one of us." I gasped and it felt like my ass just opened up. "I can feel my load in you."

I clenched my hole on his finger, trying to draw him deeper into me and moaned again.

"... So wet, Matt. So perfect, isn't it?" Sam saying my name made me even more lustful.

We kissed and moaned again, our passion building to the point that we were almost forgetting that Alex was still there. That is, until Alex stepped up behind me and pressed his body against me, grabbing my cock with one hand and grabbing my throat firmly and turning my head around to kiss him with his other hand. Sam let me go and I started to turn around to kiss Alex deeper but he had other plans. With one smooth and forceful movement, Alex bent me forward till my hands were resting on the couch and my ass was sticking up. I eagerly spread my legs and reached back for his cock but he batted my hand away.

"Stay bent over. I want to get a good taste of you." I instantly knew what he wanted - and what I wanted even more. The next thing I felt was Alex's fingers pulling my ass cheeks apart and his tongue land perfectly on my parting hole. I opened up like a blooming flower. I loved being rimmed and with Sam's load in me, it lent more to how much I was enjoying this. Feeling Alex's scruffy face mixed with his incredible tongue made my head spin. "Sam tastes amazing in you," he murmured.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh fuck! I love being rimmed! Thank you, sir!"

Sam laughed again and the he worked himself in front of me to sit on the couch where I was bent over and I knew right away what I would do. With his cock just inches away from my face, I leaned forward and took his rock hard cock in my mouth. Alex continued to rim me and occasionally slap my ass which made me gasp and moan around Sam's cock - he was as hard as I had ever felt him. I loved knowing I was giving him this pleasure. He had one hand on the back of my head, controlling me like the cock sucker I was. I worked him with my mouth as much as I could, trying to deep throat on every stroke, only pausing or pulling off his cock to catch my breathe. This was easily the most vigorous blow job I had ever given.

"Yeah, cocksucker! Take my dick! Suck it like you were meant too. Enjoy that tongue in your ass... take it for me... take it for daddy... take it for your boyfriend!" Sam continued to use my mouth. Him calling himself my boyfriend, made me weak in the knees. The only thing keeping me up was trying to push my ass harder against Alex's tongue. He pulled my ass apart and dug his tongue deeper. I continued to bob my head on Sam's cock, occasionally losing focus because of the amazing feelings coming from Alex's tongue. Alex reached around and played with my dick, pulling it down before letting it snap up. He would squeeze precum from me and then smother it all over my cock. It was getting very difficult to maintain focus.

Finally, I felt him step away which allowed me to catch my breath. Sam pulled me up and we kissed. I now felt Alex slapping his dick on my ass, which I could now feel was wrapped in a rubber. I heard Alex snap the lube open and the liquid drip down my ass cheeks until I could feel his fingers plunge it into my hole. "Fuuuuck! You don't even need lube. You have my spit and your boyfriend's seed in you to make it easy."

My cock throbbed every time at Sam being called my 'boyfriend'. I went slack-jawed and moaned, turning my head to look at Sam, who grinned at me.

"Fuuuuck meeee!" I moaned back to Alex.

I felt him line his cock up with my hole and slide it in easily, causing me to moan deeply again. He went all the way in to the hilt in one easy stroke. "Oh, fuck! Your ass is perfect! You were made to take cock, boy."

"Yesssss... fuck me... use my ass."

I was bent forward, holding myself up on the couch as Alex started to ram his cock into me, the sounds of his hips hitting my ass filling the room.

"Dude, your boyfriend has an ass that won't quit. Perfect bubble butt made for cock. He's never going back to women."

Sam laughed, "Not after this." I had one hand on the couch to hold me up and one hand on Sam's cock. Alex started to pound me hard though so I had to let go of Sam to balance myself. I pushed back to match the rhythm of Alex's fucking, my cock flailing around as he held my hips and slammed me.

"Push my boyfriend's load into me! Work it deep!" I was fully in now - I didn't care how gay I sounded. This was hot and I didn't want it to end.

Sam was beside me, working his cock "Do you want me again?"

I knew exactly what he meant and I agreed hurriedly, "Yessss! I want you both to take turns! I want to feel you both!"

Alex stepped back and Sam inserted back in me and went to town on my ass. He pounded me hard and never stopped telling me what a slut I was and how perfect I looked.

I had my glazed eyes closed when I felt my cock enveloped by Alex's mouth. My head was swimming between the feelings emanating from my ass and my cock. I could feel Sam getting close when he pulled out. Alex popped up and immediately replaced Sam.

They swapped back and forth a couple of times and I loved how good they both felt - different but the same. There sizes weren't all that different but the way they fucked was unique and I knew exactly when Sam was in me because he was raw and it felt hotter.

My cock was flopping around not quite at full hardness, "I want you to cum again, babe! I want him to push your seed deeper into me!"

"You want your boyfriends seed, babe?" Sam asked as he picked up the pace, "You want my seed?"

"Yesssss! Load me up! I want it!"

"Who owns you?" Sam asked as he paused deep in my ass, hands on my hips holding tight and firm.

"You do!" I answered but it wasn't enough.

"Who am I? Tell me now or I'll pull my cock out." Sam pulled back and it had an immediate effect on me.

"Noooo!" I moaned, sounding like a little bitch.

"Say it, Matt! Say who owns you!"

"You do! My boyfriend... my boyfriend owns me!" My cock went from a half chub to full staff at sa ying it again and I could feel Sam's cock go rock hard. He slammed his cock into me and I could feel my cock swing and sway from our fucking. I loved getting lost in that feeling of my ass getting fucked so hard that my cock swayed and rocked.

"Cum in me, daddy! Cum deep in me! Give me my boyfriend's seed!" I started slamming back into him. Sam started to slap my ass, "Yes! Yes! I own you! I fucking own you! MINE!"

With one final push he drove it into me, almost pushing me over as he unloaded deep in my hole, my arms burning from holding myself up.

"Unnnnhhhhhhh! Yeah, Matt! Take your boyfriend's seed!"

Alex was beside us, rubbing my back and pulling my hair making my jaw go slack, "Yesss. Take it! Take it like the fag you are. Just like us."

I moaned, so close to cumming and my cock leaking but I also knew what I wanted. I turned to Alex and stared him in the eye, "Push my boyfriend's load deeper. Get your cock in me!"

Sam released my hips and pulled back, "Oh, fuck babe! Fuck, yes!" I then felt him tap his cock on my hole. "Here's a few more drops for you. Push it in him!"

I dropped to all fours and Alex knelt down and drove his sheathed cock into me in one easy motion. I moaned at his intrusion and welcomed it.

"Fuck your ass feels so warm. So sloppy," Alex said as he long dicked me, alternating between fast and slow strokes. I was lost in it now. All I cared about was making him cum - taking a man's load. That's all I wanted and I had no shame in what I wanted - cock.

Sam stood next to me, watching me convert even more, if that was possible. Maybe small parts of me would always be into women but at this point and juncture, everything about me was gay. He knelt in front of me presenting his soft cock as I got rocked by Alex's fucking. Sam squeezed out another drop and naturally and without provocation, I licked it clean and moaned. I didn't care that it had just been in my ass and the fact that I was doing ass to mouth made me feel even more slutty and submissive. He ran his hand through my hair as I sucked his soft cock and I could hear Sam and Alex kiss above me. It made me content to hear them happy. I could hear my ass being fed Alex's cock, the wetness of the lube and Sam's seed filling the room with a sloppy noise.

"Breed him. Breed my boy," Sam said to Alex as they continued kissing above me.

My cock continued to leak and sway to the undulating rhythm of my ass being filled as I continued to suck on Sam's cock which grew but after blasting a second load in me just a few minutes before, wasn't quite ready to come back to full hardness. I still enjoyed it though and I was able to get him firm enough to enjoy him deep in my mouth.

"Fuck him hard. I want to see you pound him!" Sam said as he grabbed my hair and pulled hard.

I gasped and felt Alex slam into my ass hard and fast. His pounding shook my whole body and made me give myself over more. I was just a hole for him to use. My whole body went as limp as possible without collapsing and now I knew why girls did this when getting fucked - they weren't not enjoying it, they were just giving themselves over to being a cock slut, a cum bucket, a hole.

His hands dug into me deeper which I loved, and he picked up the pace.

"Give it to my boy, Alex! Fuck him hard! Make him a man! Make him one of us!"

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" I grunted as I kept taking it while Alex continued his assault on my ass. I could feel his cock start to grow and I knew he was getting close. He was slamming hard into my spot and I was going to cum if he kept this up.

"Fuck! Fuuuuck! FUUUUCK! I'm going to cummmm!" Alex started to blast and I could feel his cock flex in me, filling up his condom and I instantly felt cheated of what my ass wanted. I would feel safer for it, but I naturally craved it raw and not getting bred fell short of what I now needed. He slammed it deep in me, held it and then rocked a few thrusts more into me.

I squeezed my pussy around his cock, my eyes closed and my whole body lost in the feeling of his pleasure. I wasn't going to cum but his cock was pressing on my prostate and it sent waves of pleasure through me.

Sam gently held my face, bringing me back as we all breathed heavily. He helped me up and we drew each other in for a deep kiss from my knees, Alex's cock still in me but slowly sliding out.

"Fuck, that was hot. You looked amazing taking his load." Sam said as we kissed slowly and passionately as ever.

"You didn't cum yet, did you?" Sam asked rhetorically. I shook my head, barely able to talk. My cock was throbbing and I was lost in the moment of what we had done.

"Clean off his cock and I'll let you cum," Sam grinned at me. By this point, Alex's cock had slipped out of me, leaving an empty and cool feeling on my hole. I turned to see Alex stretching the condom off of his cock, covered and dripping his seed. As much as I wanted that seed in my ass, I would take the next best thing. My knees were sore so I sat on the couch and Alex presented his cock to me. It was slimy and still covered in his load. I gently grabbed it and licked it clean, trying to squeeze out a few more drops. I sucked at it, its softness allowing me to pull it back into my mouth before it popped out.

"Look at my little slut," Sam said, standing dominant over me, "He'll do anything for me, won't he?" I nodded and moaned and felt no shame.

"Does the little slut want to cum?" Sam laughed. I nodded with Alex's cock again in my mouth as I pulled it out and licked his balls. He tasted of cum, condoms and lube - a taste I would learn to love and appreciate and associate with satisfaction.

"Lie back, Matty," Sam said, "Your boyfriend is going to give you what you want."

I released Alex from my mouth and hand with a moan and lay back with my ass hanging off the couch a bit.

Sam's cock was firm again but not firm enough to go in my hole I thought. I thought wrong.

"Look at your hole! It needs cock!" Sam pushed my legs back and made me hold my legs open for him. The coolness of the air hit me on my hole and made me feel more open. My hole had been so well fucked, it took Sam's not even fully hard cock easily - he simply pushed it in without any resistance from my ass. My own member had deflated a bit but instantly came back to life when Sam entered me and grabbed my cock.

I exhaled and went slack jawed, looking at Sam own me again. I felt so slutty being used by these two guys and it turned me on.

"You want to cum, babe?" Sam asked.

I nodded and moaned.

"I want to hear you ask to cum."

"Can I cum, Sam? Pleeeease??"

He was squeezing and teasing my cock but keeping me on edge.

"You know the rules... you can only cum when I say so or a cock is in you and no touching, right?"

"Yes, sir." I was like a trained dog now.

"You want to cum so badly, don't you slut? You need relief?"

"Yessssss!"

Sam was slowly grinding his hips against my hole. It made me spread myself open to him even more and he ran his hand up and down my cock.

bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers