Curious No More Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers

"No! I want it all. Don't stop." Even with the pain, I still needed him. I wanted to know I could take it. I wanted to be able to tell Sam that I took it all. He kept pushing in and I grabbed the massage table, trying to push myself back into him even though I was hurting a bit.

"You're so fucking tight, boy. You want some poppers?"

I nodded and propped myself up as Ted reached over to the table to open the drawer, thus withdrawing his cock which provided some instant relief. Ted opened up the bottle and held it up to me while plugging my nose for me too.

"Take a hit, slut." I inhaled deeply and felt my body open up. As soon as the rush hit me, my ass swallowed his cock with little resistance.

"Unnnhhhh...oh god...so deep..." I closed my eyes and lay back. I was Ted's to use.

"Yeahhhh," Ted breathed out, "You were made for this."

He had his hands on my hips and my legs were up on his shoulders. He started to slowly fuck my ass, giving me the full feeling of his cock in me, seemingly knowing exactly where my prostate was, and dragging it back and forth across my pussy's magic button. He continued to fill me, magically washing away any resistance I had. He would short stroke me and then long dick me. It was an indescribable pleasure mixed with a bit of pain.

"Take another hit," Ted said and held the bottle up to my nose again as I propped myself up. "I want to take you for a ride. Take a big hit, boy. I want to show you that you are the pussy now because you don't want pussy anymore. Right?"

I nodded and moaned as I plugged my nose and inhaled deeply before he swapped it over to the other nostril. I felt the rush hit me and laid back before exhaling. As the feeling hit me, I felt his hips and balls against ass. He was in a new part of me, I felt so stretched. I reached to grab him and hold him in me deeply but then he took over and started fucking me like the little bitch he said I was. I could hear my grunts and moans over his because they sounded like a girls in comparison to his deep throated growls.

"Uhn uhn uhn!" was all that came out of me as I couldn't stop making the noise. He was knocking the sound out of me with his forcefulness. I was getting slammed so hard that even though it felt good, I felt more like a toy for his pleasure. I went with it, turning my head to see myself in the mirror.

Ted noticed and commented, "Who's that bitch in the mirror? Who's the straight boy getting what he wants?"

I couldn't say anything such was the force he was fucking me with, I just kept grunting like a girl getting plowed. I was feeling disconnected from being fucked so hard but as soon as I saw myself taking cock, my body responded. The image of me being fucked like that looked like a porn video to me with the realization that I was the star. I started to get back into it and let Ted know.

"Fuck my ass! UHN! Fill my pussy! UHN!"

"There you go, boy. That switch just turned on, didn't it? Look at your cock grow."

Ted was right, it was like a switch turned on in my head, making my cock respond.

"Get up." Ted commanded as he withdrew his cock, making me feel very empty. "You like watching yourself get filled?"

"Yeah," I answered slightly sheepishly. Being that this was a guy I had just met and how alpha he acted, I was still feeling a bit shy. In my 'normal' day-to-day life, I was a guy that was known for being in charge and taking control of situations. When it came to cock though, I just became a slave to it. I got up and then he lowered the table and lay back on it.

"Sit on my cock facing the mirror."

Ted was now low enough that I could sit on him without my feet leaving the ground. His ass was right on the edge of the table and his cock was sticking straight up.

"Face that way as you ride me," he said. I straddled facing away from him and reached under myself to guide his cock to my hole, feeling his bulbous covered head lining up with the entrance of my pussy. "Take another hit, slut." Ted handed me the poppers and I took a long whiff. "Now you're ready, baby."

I felt the rush of the poppers again hit me and just as I started to slide down his cock, my body opened up and took him in like a true slut. "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh," I moaned.

"Watch your hole in the mirror... look at you take my cock so easily."

My cock had gone soft so I had to lift my balls and shaft out of the way but at the sight of seeing my hole filled, my cock stiffened. I started to ride Ted, watching his cock fill and stretch me, the site burned into my head.

"Oh my god...Oh my god, I love it!"

"Yeah boy. You like watching your hole take my cock?"

"Yessss." I was mesmerized by it, actually. I looked in the mirror and saw myself, slack jawed, glassy eyed, and completely in the moment. I loved seeing my hole take cock. I would slide all the way up and then watch my ass spread to take him on the way down, before I bottomed on him. It felt like he was hitting new depths in me that had never been hit before, like a new chamber getting filled. I felt his hands on my hips and he started to force me to ride faster.

"Ride my cock, bitch. Make me cum."

"Yes, sir!"

"Don't you dare cum, though. Understand?"

Again I responded, "Yes, sir!"

"Sam will let you know when you get to cum. You belong to him, don't you?"

The sudden realization that Sam was giving me pleasure, without being there physically, while also still being in charge, made me feel even more like a girl - more subservient. More 'his'.

"YES! Sam owns my ass! Cum in me!" I started to drive my ass up and down faster on Ted's thick fuck stick, watching my pussy take him in the mirror. I couldn't wait to get home and have Sam complete me with his raw seed. My cock was standing straight up and swaying with our motions. I had one hand lifting my balls so I could see him stretch my hole while my other hand rested on his stomach.

"Don't stop, fag. You are going to make me cum." Ted growled at me.

I tried to squeeze my ass on his cock, but I felt stretched to the limit. "Cum in me, sir! Fill me up!" I could sense Ted's cock start getting harder and his hips pushing into me with more urgency. "Yessss! Do it! Cum in me! Make me ready for my boyfriend!" I now had both my hands behind me on Ted's stomach, trying to help my burning legs coax Ted's load out of him. My hole burned too, but it felt good - the closer he got to cumming the better it felt and if I touched my dick, I was pretty sure I would have blasted a large load.

Ted grabbed my hips hard as he started to unload into his covered cock.

"Yes! Take my cock, straight boy! Take my load!"

I dropped my ass all the way down and squeezed my hole around him, feeling his pleasure and reveling in it while trying not to cum. The pain of his big cock helped me to not cum but I was sooooo close. I groaned, "Yesssss. Cum in my hole."

I could feel Ted hold my hips down and push his hips up into me, still growling, "Take every drop."

I wiggled my hips down on him, "Ohhh man. You put a new groove in my pussy." I was still very close to cumming so I slowly pulled off of Ted and felt the burn in my legs release. My hole felt abused and cool. I reached underneath my balls and touched my ass and it felt wide open. "Oh my god, you wrecked my hole." My cock was still partially inflated and leaking cum and knowing I had just been plowed by a big cock and was probably going to be plowed again when I got home, kept my cock from fully going down. I turned around and Ted was still leaning back on the massage table. His cock had deflated and the rubbers tip was filled with the creamy essence of his seed.

Ted simply grinned at me. I dropped to my knees and slowly removed his condom, with my fingers wrapped around his base trying to make sure I didn't lose any of his baby juice. I looked him in the eyes from my knees, "Mmmmm..." and licked his load off his cock. It was a mixture of rubber and semen and made me feel like an even bigger slut. I took his soft cock all the way into my mouth, cleaning his juices off, moaning around him, always looking up to make eye contact with him.

"And you used to be straight..." Ted mocked.

I simply moaned around his cock, making sure I licked every drop I could get, including my fingers that had scooped up more of his seed. "Not anymore," I said as I looked up at him and kissed his cock. I stood up again, feeling the burn leave my legs and did a small stretch.

Ted grabbed me a towel and handed it to me, asking, "Do you want to shower?"

He was a true professional. When we were fucking, he was a complete alpha, using me for his pleasure and now that we were done, he was making sure I was still taken care of.

"No, thank you. I want Sam to know what happened without saying anything," I sheepishly admitted. I wanted Sam to smell and taste what he had given me.

I started to get dressed. "Do you have a lot of clients?" I asked, trying to make some small talk.

"I do, but only a very select few know about my 'special services', if you understand? Discretion is always appreciated," Ted said as he dressed himself.

"I completely understand. I guess being a former straight guy, I definitely understand discretion. Thanks again. I really enjoyed that. I should get going..." I paused. Did I need to leave him a tip, I wondered? I was now starting to feel awkward.

Ted held out his hand, "I hope you enjoyed that. Sam took care of everything, so you are all good."

I shook his hand and the awkwardness disappeared.

He grinned, "Have a great time in Vegas!"

---------------------

I got in my car, thinking what I should text Sam before typing, "Best massage ever. Feeling very lose but still need to get one more release"

I felt weird knowing that Sam basically lent me out, but when I thought more about it, I got hard at the thought that Sam wanted me to have a great time and I really enjoyed it. I couldn't deny that in the least.

Sam texted me back, "I have a bowl freshly packed and then we'll get that final release for you. Were you a good boy?"

My cock stirred in my pants and I could feel a wet spot grow. I texted him back at the next stop light, "I was very good sir. I am ready for u to take care of me. Thank u sir." I couldn't believe how submissive I was feeling and becoming. Apparently, I really enjoyed the massage if I reacted this way naturally.

Sam again responded, "Hurry up straight boy. Daddy is waiting to convert you some more."

I raced home. I went up to Sam's apartment where I found him in bed, naked and propped up against the head board with a small haze of smoke filtering the room from the dong bong.

He just grinned at me. "Did you have fun?"

I sat on the bed and smiled, taking the bong from him. After I inhaled, I passed the bong back to him and got undressed, not saying a word before blowing out the sweet smoke.

"It was fun..." I smiled mischievously as I said it.

"But?" Sam asked as he took one more rip.

I crawled on top of Sam and straddled him, our cocks lying on each other, intimately, before taking one final rip from the bong.

"Now I need Daddy...and you know that don't you?" I placed the bong on the night stand.

Sam stared at me and I leaned in to kiss him, first softly and then we aggressively started to make out.

"Fuck me, Sam."

"You just want to cum, don't you?" he said as he bit my neck.

We continued to intensely kiss. "Yes! I want to cum. With you in me. Raw. The way it's meant to be."

We maneuvered enough to get under the sheets and I dropped down to find his semi hard cock which I placed in my mouth, making him firmer immediately. I turned my body around and Sam played with my hole.

"Wow. Your hole took a pounding it looks like. So puffy..." Sam sank his finger into me causing me to moan around his cock. He had one hand on my head, guiding me and one hand working my ass. I could hear him flip open lube. "I can still feel some lube in you I think," Sam laughed, "and it looks like Ted stretched you so good that you probably don't even need lube." He drizzled some lube in my crack and worked it into my ass. He bit and licked my ass as his stubble drove me crazy. "Did Ted eat your ass?"

I moaned in the affirmative, giving a sloppy and aggressive blowjob.

"Did you like his big cock?"

I moaned loudly in agreement. I pulled off and asked how he knew he had a big cock?

"Alex told me. He's the one who connected me with Ted. "

It all made sense now; Ted didn't seem like someone who Sam would use for his own thing. But Alex, was another matter. It actually made me relax knowing that Sam hadn't used Ted, he had just used me.

"You enjoy the new cock, babe? Was it exciting to have a new cock boring a hole in you?"

I pulled my mouth off his cock, "Yeah...he was really thick and forceful. We didn't even kiss really. He made me feel like a girl. Like a real slut." I deep throated Sam one last time, pushing myself as deep as I could down his cock before I pulled back and took a deep breath and turned to look at Sam, "Fuck me, sir."

Sam slapped my ass and I again straddled him. I lined his cock up with my hole and easily sank down on his rod. Ted had fucked me so hard with his thick cock that taking Sam seemed easy and although not completely pain free - but I was starting to like that pain.

"Mmmmmmm you feel so good. Fuck my sloppy ass, sir." I was feeling great as the pot started to hit me and the length of his cock rubbed my prostate. I grabbed his hands and leaned down, taking control of the situation and kissing him deep. "Give me your babies, daddy."

Sam started to raise his hips as my ass tried to ride his rhythm. We were in perfect unity as we fucked. I let go of his hands and leaned on his shoulders.

"I love it when you ride me," Sam said as he grabbed my hips. "Reminds me of how I knew you were a straight boy in denial...how much you loved riding me our first times."

"Not anymore sir," I responded as I rode him, grinding my hips into his, "I am neither in denial nor straight anymore..."

"Ohhhhh yeah. Say it again, baby." Sam demanded as he pushed his hips up hard into me.

"I'm a fag. Like Ted. Like Alex. I fucking love cock. You're my boyfriend."

"Good boy. So hot to hear you say it, boy." Sam grabbed me and pulled me down for a kiss. We were both so high that the pleasure kept rolling through us. It's why I love fucking with pot. I feel like I can go forever and the pleasure slowly escalates and builds till it can't be stopped and washes over you, focusing on your cock and ass and then the orgasm lasts so much longer. This was going to be an ever bigger one with how passionate and connected we felt this night.

"I love the feeling of your raw cock, sir."

"Did you want to fuck Ted raw?"

I moaned at the thought of another raw cock, "Mmmmmm I did, but I knew I couldn't. I love that we only share that with each other." I paused, "But it was close though. So hard to say no to him... say no to raw cock, the way it's meant to be. I need your cum, baby." I was riding his cock rhythmically, slowly undulating in a perfect wave of his cock filling me.

He was just rubbing my prostate enough to keep me close to the edge without me getting greedy. He must have been enjoying it too because Sam started to piston his cock into me harder, slamming my prostate. I loved getting fucked hard and I loved knowing that I could cum 'hands free'. At the current pace of Sam's cock, it wouldn't be long.

"Can I cum, daddy? I'm so close." I continued to ride Sam, working his cock on my prostate, aching for release.

"Yes! I'm close too. I want you to cum with me, babe."

I started to feel Sam's cock get harder than ever. I bounced on his lap, letting him fill me up. His hardness turned me on and brought me closer to climax.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna wash your guts! Cum with me!" Sam grabbed my hips firmly and pushed his hips up hard into me. I pushed down on to him and felt my release get closer and when I felt his heat unload in me, I arrived at climax as his pulsing hit me perfectly.

"Unhhhhhhh Sam...yessss...give me your babies! Make me pregnant...yessssss! I'm cummmmming!" My cock got rock hard and started spurting my load out onto Sam's stomach without even touching myself. This was the difference between being fucked raw or with a rubber - it made cumming easier, my thick creamy release triggered by his thick cream deep in my ass. My hands were resting on his shoulders grabbing him hard as I watched the rest of my load dribble out.

Sam grabbed my cock and jerked and squeezed me until I had nothing left. He lifted his hand up to my mouth and I licked his fingers clean, sucking on his fingers. It made me think about how not so long ago I would have refused to lick his hand with my cream on it because it felt too gay. Now, I loved it. It kept my cock hard and I looked forward to pleasing my man as I sucked and licked each of his fingers.

After I finished licking him clean, I leaned down and kissed him deeply, Sam's cock still in my ass, flexing in my ass as I squeezed my hole around his dick. I leaned my head on his shoulder and pushed my ass down on him.

"I want you to stay in my hole forever..." I moaned.

Sam rubbed my back and squeezed my ass. "I should get you laid more often - Makes you an even bigger pussy and twink."

I let out a moan and answered, "You've turned me into one." I lay on top of him for a bit before his slimy cock slipped out of my hole and with it, some of his cum. I rolled off and went to the bathroom to clean up as his load dripped down my leg, noticing that my hole was definitely tender and puffy. "I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow." I was feeling pretty sore for the first time in a long while.

"As long as you are recovered for Vegas." Sam came into the bathroom and I took the towel and wiped his cock clean before leaning down to give it a kiss and another wipe of my tongue. Sam moaned, "You can't get enough."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him deeply, "Nope."

We walked back to bed with his cock in my hand where we smoked another bowl and ended up going for another round but only with oral this time as my ass was feeling it from the previous action. We 69'd and rimmed each other until we again came down each other's throats. Sam triggered my orgasm by fingering my ass as he deep throated me, and my moaning around his cock made him shoot another load into my mouth down my willing throat. I felt exhausted...but complete.

We fell asleep quickly in his bed. Vegas was now only less than 48 hours away...

----------------------

We got to the airport and met Alex and Cory. By all appearances, we looked like a group of guys going to Vegas to blow off some steam. In reality, I was going to blow all of them the first chance I got. It was a bit awkward as I had never met Cory before, but Alex had assured me that we'd get along and Sam said if we didn't connect, that nothing had to happen. Meeting Cory assuaged all fears though, because he was a really nice guy and it helped that he was very good looking. About 6' tall and built well and zero gay vibe. He was what I looked for in a guy and we hit it off pretty quick. He told me that he and Alex had been friends with benefits on and off for almost a year and that he was quite envious after hearing about our threesome. I'm pretty sure I blushed as red as I ever had with our conversation happening in a public, crowded area.

The flight to Vegas was uneventful but after we landed and collected our bags, Sam had another surprise for me - We were taking a limo to the hotel.

"It's your birthday weekend. Let's have some fun!" We got in the limo and popped open some champagne and made a toast to the weekend and my birthday.

"To having the most fucking fun possible!" Sam said with a grin.

bicurve
bicurve
163 Followers