Curious Teen Sucks Craigslist Cock

Story Info
My first experience sucking cock when I was 18 on Craigslist.
854 words
4
58.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story when I turned 18 and ventured on Craigslist:

My entire life I considered myself a straight male, always had a girlfriend and had no attraction towards men. But I also fantasized about sucking cocks, especially uncut since I was, and was always really turned on by cumshots.

A little about me: I was 18, latino, 5'9", 140 lbs (thin but toned), 6" uncut trimmed, low hanging balls.

I couldn't take the curiosity anymore and decided to put an ad on craigslist to suck my first cock. The ad was my cock pic and the description was just looking for any guy under 40 who was uncut to cum down my throat. I didn't actually expect anything but a bunch of emails came in, like well over 30.

I narrowed down all the people based on my preference and got to about 5 who i was interested in, but I had no intention of meeting anyone until I got to know them a lot more to make sure they were safe and everything. But this one guy emailed me with his cock pic, which was a perfect 6 inch uncut cock, and his description was that he was in his 20s, asian, and needed to cum down a young guys throat.

I couldn't resist and after exchanging a few dirty emails, he told me he wanted me to worship his sweaty cock and balls and to take his cum and swallow it.

We hit it off and he told me he was gonna pick me up in a few hours if that was okay and I impulsively agreed. I was so scared and nervous but I was so horny my uncut latino cock was dripping with pre cum in my pants.

He picked me up a few hours later and as soon as I got in he started driving to a secluded parking lot (he knew the area). We didn't talk much but he asked if he could be dominant and that was exactly what I wanted. He turned off the car and kept the windows barely open but it was a humid summer evening and we were both sweating like crazy.

A little about him: he was about 5'9, asian, athletic body, 6 uncut and big balls, all shaved. Very good looking.

I was about to ask how we were gonna do it but then he told me to take off everything and get in the back seat and lie down on my back (he had a big van with a lot of room in the back). I listened and once I lied down he came in the back too and told me it was about to get rough and if i was ready for that. I said I was (even though I had no idea what to expect).

He nodded his head and immediately brought his cock and balls right up to my face and told me to worship it. I could smell the sweat coming off his uncut cock and balls and he said they'd been sweating in his underwear for the whole day. He started to slap my face with his cock and he told me to suck his balls.

I started licking and sucking on his balls and could taste the musky flavor and he was groaning as he jerked off. He took his cock and told me to open wide, so I did, and he shoved it down my throat. I licked off all the precum and he kept on facefucking me. I was gagging and gagging as he deepthroated me but I loved it. He told me to take it and that I was gonna be his cumslut. Spit was going all over me, there was sweat everywhere and I could taste every drop of his pre cum. I was loving it so much, I found every scent so fucking hot.

He kept on facefucking me and making me worship his perfect asian cock as he was dripping with sweat. He started to moan really loudly and he asked me if im ready for his cum. I started sucking harder and I was so excited to finally taste his juice in my mouth and down my throat.

He started pulsing and he pushed his cock down my throat so deep I was literally gagging and he started to cum. The cum and spit exploded in my mouth and there was this goo all over my face and he was still cumming in my mouth. I tasted every drop, so thick and creamy and so fucking good.

He came so hard and he wiped up all the cum on my face with his cock and fed it to me again.

We got dressed and he went to drop me off back home and he told me that if I enjoyed it and I ever wanted to be a dirty boy again I should give him another email. I met with him on one more occasion and then started to meet a couple other guys off craigslist too. I will tell those stories too!