Curious Wife Gets to Try a Big Cock

Story Info
Wife fucks husbands coworker while he watches.
2.2k words
4.09
485.7k
199
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Holly and I were having our friends Jenna and Tom over for the fight on pay per view. I also invited over a friend from work, Roger. Tom and I work with Roger. He's a fun guy to hang out with. He's single and is always dating different girls. He often shows us pictures on his phone of him with his massive dick fucking or getting sucked off by some random girls. He takes pride in it. Of course we as married guys love seeing the pictures and envy Roger.

Holly and I have been married five years and our sex life is very vanilla. I know I have a smaller than average penis and I never made my wife cum with it. I think about her messing around with another guy all the time but it has never happened.

So I mentioned to Holly and Jenna that Roger is coming over. Tom made a joke and said, "Just don't get too comfortable around him." We laughed. The girls asked what he meant by that and we explained that Roger has a new girl every other day and how they just flock to him.

"What, does he have a huge dick or something?" Jenna asked.

Tom looked at me and we exchanged a smile. "Uhh, yeah! Huge!" Tom said as he laughed.

"And how the hell do you know that?" Jenna asked.

"Well when the guy sends pics of random sluts with his giant penis in their mouth, it's kinda hard to miss." I said.

"Oh my god! You guys are fucking gross!" Jenna smiled as she said it.

Jenna then looked at Holly smiling, then back at Tom and I.

"So, how big is 'huge'?"

"Massive." I said and held my hands about eight inches apart.

We all exchanged a few more laughs and continued drinking and having a good time. The girls were now on their second bottle of wine each and feeling pretty good.

Around 10 p.m. the doorbell rang and before I could get up to answer it, Roger poked his head in and yelled in his usual obnoxious tone, "I'm here, the party can start!"

The girls looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Tom and I laughed and invited Roger into the living room. He made his acquaintances to the girls and they reluctantly shook his hand as he introduced himself.

A few minutes after Roger showed up, the fight started and we all tuned into the TV. Within thirty seconds, the fight was over. A knock out in the first round. I couldn't believe it. Sixty bucks for a thirty second fight.

"Well this sucks! What are we gonna do now?" Roger asked as he downed another beer. Jenna whispered something in Holly's ear and they both giggled.

"Well I have an idea." Jenna smirked at Holly as she said it.

I knew where she was going with this and apparently so did Holly because she smiled back.

Jenna was obviously feeling pretty good because she kept giggling and whispering to Holly.

"So, Roger, we heard a little rumor about you and were wondering if it was true."

Roger looked at the girls with a confused look. Then back at Tom and I. We just shrugged our shoulders like we didn't know what they were talking about.

"Ok, well what was this 'rumor' you heard about me?"

The girls kept giggling and Holly finally blurted out, "We heard you have a really big dick!"

The giggling continued and Roger blushed. He looked at Tom and I and we just laughed.

"Uhh, well you heard right, girls." Roger started to feel more comfortable seeing that me and Tom were ok with the conversation.

What happened next, I didn't expect. Holly looked at Jenna and said, "Well let's see it!"

The girls giggled more and me and Tom's jaws dropped. Roger didn't look back for our approval this time. He confidently stood up from the couch and turned towards the girls. "Ok, well you asked for it."

Roger unfastened his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. Then placed each of his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs and slightly pulled them down. He held that pose for a few seconds, almost as if to tease the girls. Holly and Jenna were actually silent as they waited with anticipation.

Finally, Roger pulled his briefs down to his ankles. His massive cock sprung free. It was truly a sight. It was thick and hung down about eight inches and it wasn't even hard. His big balls also complimented his giant cock. They hung low and were equally big in proportion to his cock.

The room was silent as Roger stood before my wife and her friend exposing his huge cock just a few feet in front of their faces.

"Oh my fucking god! Holly, look at that thing!"

Jenna whispered to Holly. She never took her eyes off his massive dick. Holly didn't say a word, she just looked in awe.

Roger finally looked at Tom and I. He smiled with confidence at us as his big cock hung there.

Holly and Jenna were in a trance. It was as if me and Tom weren't even in the room at all. To my surprise, Holly reached up and cupped Roger's huge balls. She gently shifted them in her hand. Roger looked at me. He wasn't asking for approval, he was gloating. My pretty little wife had Roger's big balls in her hand. I could feel my own, inferior dick, start to come alive inside my pants. Watching Holly massage Roger's balls tuned me on. His cock started to twitch from the touch of her tiny hand.

"Oh my Holly, look what your doing to it. It's getting bigger!"

Jenna finally broke her silence as Rogers's big cock began to come to life. Both Jenna and Holly watched Roger's cock in amazement. Even I couldn't believe it. It was huge, and growing bigger by the second.

Holly looked up at Roger and began to stroke his cock with her other hand. She lightly bit her lip as she could hardly hide her excitement.

I couldn't believe my wife was stroking my friend. It didn't bother me as much as it should have, it actually turned me on. I was so hard in my pants. Holly took her eyes off Roger's cock for a second to look at Jenna.

"Do you want a turn?"

Holly asked Jenna as she offered Roger's cock to her friend. Jenna looked at Tom for approval.

"Don't even think about it."

Tom had a little more control than I did. Jenna, disappointed, sat back into the couch like a child who didn't get her way. Holly didn't seem to mind now that she had the massive cock all to herself.

Holly continued stroking Roger's cock and massaging his big, saggy balls. His cock was fully hard now. It was at least ten inches and the biggest cock any of us had ever seen.

Roger began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth, motioning to Holly how he wanted his cock stroked. Holly alternated hands and looked up at Roger then back down at what she was doing.

After a few minutes of stroking, Roger reached his hand into the low cut neck hole of Holly's shirt. His hand creeped underneath Holly's bra and began to massage her breast.

Jenna, still sitting next to Holly said, "Let me help you with that." and she took the bottom of Holly's shirt in her hands and pulled it up over her head. Jenna smiled at Roger and then unclasped Holly's bra and she pulled it away. I guess Jenna figured if she couldn't have any fun then she'd make sure Holly did.

Holly was now sitting on the couch totally topless. Her breasts were exposed to everyone and Roger had a hand on each of them as his cock looked her in the face. I knew it was only a matter time now before they took it to the next level. Holly held Roger's cock up and licked the underside of it. She made her way up the long shaft and then began to take the head in her mouth. She could barely get her mouth around it. She moaned as she tasted Roger's cock for the first time.

Tom hadn't said a word, but I noticed his dick, like mine, was definitley hard in his pants. We both watched as my wife sat topless and sucked Roger's massive cock. She began to moan louder and suck harder. Her eyes were closed as she seemed to be in ecstasy from having the gigantic cock in her mouth.

Roger just stood there while he got a blowjob from Holly and he fondled her tits and pinched her pink nipples. This made Holly go crazy. She finally popped Roger's cock out of her mouth and stood up. Holly pulled down her pants and kicked them off. Roger then helped her out of her pink thong. Now, totally naked, Holly pulled Roger's shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She ran her fingers slightly over his chest and arms. Holly kissed his pecks and slowly made her way down, kissing his six pack before sitting on the edge of the couch and spreading her legs before him.

"I want to feel it inside me, please Roger. I want you inside me."

I couldn't believe my wife was begging for Roger to fuck her. Roger didn't hesitate a bit. He stoked his cock for a second. Holly's pussy was glistening with anticipation. Roger aimed his big cock at Holly's wet pussy and slid it in. Holly gasped then let out a high pitched yelp. Roger started slowly, easing his big dick into Holly. Each thrust, he got deeper and deeper until his entire cock was wet with Holly's juices and she managed to speak between moans of pleasure.

"Oh my god, your dick feels so fucking good! Don't stop!"

Roger didn't stop. In fact, he started fucking her harder. Her tits started to bounce as he slammed his cock into her tight pussy. Roger grabbed Holly's hair by the back of head and pulled it. Holly and I never did anything like that before but I could tell she was enjoying it.

"I'm gonna fucking cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Holly barley got the words out as she covered Roger's cock worth her wetness. Not long after that, Roger closed his eyes and slowed down. He was about to cum. Holly noticed this and said, "Cum inside me...fill me up."

Roger did just that. He groaned as he pumped Holly's pussy with warm cum. He pulled out his cock. It was soaked with Holly's pussy juices. Holly stood up and looked at me. It was the first time that she made any indication that I was even in the room since everything started.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

Holly said to me as she noticed my little dick pitching a tent inside my pants. It was as if she felt bad for me.

Roger held his wet, limp cock in his hand. "Do you think I could use your shower?" Roger asked Holly.

"Sure thing, I'll tell you what, I'll take one with you."

Holly led Roger upstairs so they could clean up. Tom, Jenna and I just looked at each other. Still in shock at what just happened.

"Dude, that was fucking hot." Tom said.

Jenna nodded her head in agreement. "Are you okay?" Jenna asked me.

"I'm great!" I said as a pointed to the little tent in my pants. "In fact, I'm gotta take care of this, you might wanna turn your head Jenna."

I unzipped my pants. Jenna didn't turn her head, she grinned and watched my every move. I didn't even care. My dick was going to explode if I didn't do something about it. I pulled my little dick out and as soon as I touched it, it exploded with cum. All over the coffee table. "Oh my god!" Jenna laughed as she looked at Tom to see his reaction.

I pulled my pants back on and sat back down. A little while later, Holly and Roger came back downstairs wearing nothing but bath towels. "What is that mess?" Holly said as she saw my cum on the coffee table.

"You're hubby got a little carried away." Jenna said to Holly

Holly and Roger looked at me like the pathetic bitch I am. I didn't care. Roger got dressed and said goodbye to us. Holly walked Roger to the door. I could hear them whispering as they said goodbye. Then Holly dropped her towel and kissed Roger hard on the mouth. He reached around grabbed her ass as they kissed. Roger left and Holly came back into the living room, still naked. Jenna and Tom thanked us for having them and they too left.

Holly hugged me and said. "So, I'm glad you liked what you saw, because Roger is coming over tomorrow again."

"Fine by me, as long as I can watch." I said.

Holly agreed. We said goodnight and went to bed. I couldn't be happier with our new lifestyle.