Curiousity Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheThoth
TheThoth
19 Followers

She sat there quietly fearing what was to come, the room was silent. She couldn't even hear their footsteps over her own heavy breathing. What was going on? She felt a new set of hands grip her hips, her ass cheeks were spread. She tried in vain to wriggle and struggle away, but it was too late.

"Too big, huh? Then we have to get your little asshole ready for that big cock, don't we?" The gravely voice came again, now back at her ear. "Maybe a woman's touch would help put you at ease?" He said, the smile almost visible through the blackness of her field of vision.

"Jade, won't you oblige?" He said finally, after a moment of agonizing silence. She hadn't heard the door open, but she heard it close. Smaller steps moved around towards her back. She heard some noise, the buckling or unbuckling of a belt, the sound of a zipper or snaps, maybe...she couldn't be certain of anything. What came next was the only thing she'd been sure of the whole afternoon.

Jade's tongue was on her pussy, first licking and lapping at her from behind. The little Asian slut was sucking come out of her dripping twat. It felt amazing, and she felt the beginnings of yet a new orgasm welling up in her feet. Jade pushed her thighs apart and she felt her little hands, her finger nails and warm fingertips push, and she obliged by helping. It wasn't long before Jade's tongue moved up to her little sore butt hole. Making small circles at first, then licking it directly. It was an odd feeling at first, not unlike being tickled in some place that makes your horny by accident. It wasn't until she felt the vibrator move in her vagina in tandem with Jade's voracious licking and lapping at her anus that she felt it in a purely sexual way. And Jade's tongue was skilled, dancing in and out of her tiny perked hole, and then directly into it, fucking her ass with her tongue. It was, in a word, "Amazing," she screamed as the orgasm poured over her. She felt her vagina clasp the vibrator, frigging furiously inside her little gaping pussy, and then her body clenched Jade's tongue with her anus. It was one of those orgasms that wanted to kill you, it was too much, then too much and then too much and it wouldn't let go...wouldn't subside. Jade pushed a finger into her butt hole, and then another, fingers moving in and out, spreading and contracting, attempting to stretch it out for the big cock to come.

"Oh God, no...don't fuck my asshole...anything, I'll let you do anything but that." She cried, her tiny anus constricting and flexing, the fingers moving in and out against her will.

"Anything?," the first voice, the gravely in control voice said abruptly. "How interesting. Jade, I think you can leave us now." She felt Jade's fingers recede from her tightest little hole, the sensation nearly driving her to orgasm again. She lie there, face down, vagina gaping, filled with a strangers semen, asshole stretched out, face covered in pre-come and saliva. "Yes, anything...just don't fuck my asshole anymore....not with that black cock"

"Then how about we get you what you want?" the voice answered. The man with the giant cock moved back behind her, spreading her ass again. She felt the large head against her anus, and for a moment as he pushed against it, she feared her plea had fallen on deaf ears. It mercifully plunged back in her pink slit. The damage was already done from the first reaming and mercifully, it hurt less.

"Fill her with your come then, my friend." The voice said again "We're going to get her pregnant, just like she wants." Her eyes flew open against the soft cushion. She couldn't see any more or less..but she couldn't control it. How did he know, how could he...was he looking at some medical records, some diary she didn't remember writing? Did he know just how much she hated her husband for not being able to impregnate her? Did she talk in her sleep then, when he was making his dirty video tapes? It didn't matter anymore, the first load had already been blown inside her, she could feel it deep withing, snaking around crawling and gnawing at her. This was going to happen, whether she wanted it to or not.

Part 12: Identity

The two men continued fucking her for the next several hours, taking just a few breaks in between. Pretty good for being older fellows she thought in a more lucid moment. She wasn't sure why she assumed they were older, but these men were experienced and they were definitely no boys. The bevy of orgasms and excitement and horror and confusion had taken it's toll. She no longer cared, she no longer hurt, she just longed for the next orgasm. It was starting to feel like a drug and she needed a fix. The black man in particular had terrific capacity, she was so numb from the waist down on the inside that she had a hard time telling the two men apart, other than how their hands felt on her body. When the gravely man came, it was instant and hot, but it grew less and less in volume as any normal man would given the afternoon fuck-fest this had become. The black man, on the other hand, exploded with what felt like gallons of come every time. Each of his orgasms resulted in her nearly spilling over, his hot sticky good running down her thighs and to the table. And that's how the afternoon had gone..No more Jade, no more taunting, just fucking and coming and fucking and coming until she nearly passed out. The gravely voiced man referred to her as their come slut, fuck hole and she grudgingly came to answer to that when spoken to, and had routinely asked for more and more

When they were done, there were no words exchanged. The two men simply disappeared from view. Jade had walked in after and undone the handcuffs, she stroked her hair, kissed her on the cheek and walked out, leaving only her clothes and a fresh towel on the chair which had been used to rape her mouth time and time again. She'd gotten to her feet gradually. She was sore all over; her arms were sore from being stretched and tied for so long, her tits were sore from being so pressed into the table so hard for so long, her pussy was just numb, and her ass was sore from all the pounding. She was assuredly bruised and she'd have to come up with an excuse why her husband couldn't come within 10 feet of her for the next month.

A fresh wash of reality crashed over her, and it was all she could do to not cry uncontrollably when she thought about how his face would look when she got home. "Home, God...what time is it? What day is it? How long until I find out I'm carrying some little degenerate bastard in my belly?" The questions raced through her mind. She couldn't think about it, not now. She limped over to the shower, used the shower head to rinse off, each pass over her tender pink parts excruciating. She decided to use the pulsing water as a douche and nearly stuck the head inside of her to wash out the strangers' gallons of disgusting seed. It hurt to get dressed, no more than to be force ably fucked all afternoon – but she remembered nearly screaming as she pulled her jeans on.

She'd walked out of the parlor without looking up. She was sure she passed someone in the hall but she didn't care. The floor seemed darker than before, maybe Tong or Jade had turned off the lights on their way out. She didn't care. The screen door flew open and she made her way to the car, taking extra care to sit in her seat easily, as to not offend her battered genitals. The ride home was painfully fast in vast contrast to how long it had seemed to take that afternoon. She needed time to come up with an excuse...God...excuses, plural. It was nearly nine thirty when she pulled up to the house, the final blue hue of sunlight sky giving way to starry filled blackness. The windows of the house glowed yellow. Her husband, uncharacteristically, was home.

She walked in the front door, still sore, still not sure what to say. It was quiet, but the dull light of the TV flickered blue streaks across the walls. Her husband sat on the couch, glass of wine in hand, smiling. She wondered what he was watching, and how much his mood would change when he learned what she'd been doing. She had to tell him right? No, that wasn't an option, the truth was...she couldn't answer the hard questions he'd certainly ask when he'd heard the whole thing...not in the right way...not like a loving, caring wife. She wasn't one, was she? She was the come slut, the fuck hole...and she knew that she had enjoyed it too much to say otherwise when asked.

She rounded the couch moving up behind him slowly, kissing him on the cheek, she looked up to see what he was watching. It was her on the screen, her strapped to a massage table a man standing behind her obviously fucking her in half. The man turned to face the camera....and it was her husband.

Part 13: Revelation

It had been six months since the spa. Her belly round and firm, she smiled down at it as she sat next to him in the car on the way to her monthly checkup. She grasped his hand firmly, placed it on her belly. She remembered the long conversation, the exodus of reality and the entrance of truth into their lives that evening, that night when she saw herself on the screen and just wanted to curl up into a ball and die.

It seemed that her husband did know about the fertility exam. In fact, the Doctor's office, not knowing that he was to be kept in the dark, had called him at the office to tell him the news and to set up an appointment for complementary reproductive testing for him. What he hadn't shared was that he'd come home that afternoon to talk to her and caught her masturbating furiously. He had been intrigued by what aroused her. Clearly it wasn't him...but something told him if he could figure it out, that all of the wonder of their early marriage sex life could be salvaged. He set to his plan, new job, new house...new town. All of which he could control. The environment, her interaction with people, the placement of certain cameras – all of it until he could figure out just how to entice her. It was a week in when the realization that being out of control was the key to her sexuality. It hadn't occurred to him until he realized that she'd been hiding the purchase of sex toys and movies from him.

The next week, a phone call to a friend, who was happy to give her a scare by putting on an old police uniform, and the drop of a cleverly placed ecstasy tablet by one of his sister's friends (who'd agreed to help them out in a moment of marital crisis post all of the trauma they'd gone through that year) dressed cleverly as the town's soccer mom – had all been the catalyst for the two days that would follow. It had taken careful planning and it all started with a trip to the doctor's office. "Low motility," was his issue – he'd laughed out loud when it was suggested that too tight briefs had been the reason for their inability to conceive. But it was something more than that, he thought, there was something missing from their relationship – a fire that had been doused by realities far beyond their control.

It was that afternoon, coming home from the doctor, that the plan took form. It would take some trusted friends, some well placed cameras (luckily he was the techno-phile and had access and knowledge to do so), and the help of the local jack-shack's madam to fake what would be the most well executed, elaborate artificial insemination of all time. That...and a shit ton of masturbating.

He'd come home from work early, snuck off to the bathroom and the car and jerked off nearly every waking minute of every day for the last month, he thought to himself, rubbing her round belly proudly. The doctor had mentioned to him the possibility of insemination via external resources, and a couple of trips to the internet fleshed out his plan. He just needed gallons and gallons of his own seed to get things started. And jerk off he did, so much so that what was left of his marital sex life had to take a back seat to his master plan-a fact, he thought, that would play up into the whole powerless rape scenario perfectly.

He had consulted Jade at the start; he knew her from some side-work he'd done months and month's prior, installing the security system for her organization. She had agreed to be the mystery black man. "Why a black man?" Curiosity would ask him, teary eyed in the midst of that nights explanation. "They have the biggest dicks, and if I was going to shoot semen through a glorified turkey baster into my wife, it'd have to be something pretty big and pretty long," he answered plainly. It might have been racist, but it made the most sense of all his options. He and Jade would thaw out all of the baby batter pops he'd been storing up for the last month, and then according to clinical advice, warm them and inject them, using a great big black strap-on cock, that Jade had agreed to wear. From a technical standpoint, it had all fallen into place very well. And having Jade on his team afforded him the option of having a third party press the button on those vibrating panties, creating the fantasy that it was some stranger.

She'd been on her knees in disbelief as he laid out his plan, then the action. She was overwhelmed; could it be this simple, had being a complete whore the one thing that had saved her marriage, given her the chance for a child? All of the things, the voice had said, "that she really wanted." It had seemed so, and here they sat, going 90 miles an hour late to an OB appointment, the little girl in her womb evidence of his successful planning and clear insight into her psyche.

"Did you really know that I'd go through with all of it? What if I had said no, what if I had called the police?"

Her husband smiled from behind the steering wheel, "It seems you did, and you didn't..so what else matters?"

He did know her, she thought to herself, the car rumbling down the road, taking curves that she's scold him for as too fast with the baby on the way. That night despite the soreness, after viewing all of the evidence of his plan, she was more turned on by him than ever...and thought they were both fucked out of their minds, they managed to squeeze in one more attempt.

That the pregnancy test read positive the next month was just icing on the cake, she thought. Maybe it was just hormones, maybe it wasn't what he had done but how...but he really did know her, he really did love her. He'd given her a fantasy that she couldn't admit to wanting, and then forgiven her by participating. It all would be perfect from here on in, she thought quietly watching the tree's and rocks and signs go by. "Oh, and I booked a massage with Jade for 2:30 this afternoon, so you can drop me off and then come by later to pick me up," she said flatly, unapologetically. His brow raised. "How long had that been going on?" he wondered.

The End

TheThoth
TheThoth
19 Followers
12