Curiousity Got the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah bitch, your orgasm is going to be big, " Mika leered. "And I'm gonna watch you break." Mika continued to pound Roberta's pussy picking up speed and force. The sound of her hip smacking into Roberta echoed through the room.

Roberta couldn't deny it. Her orgasm was close and she knew it was going to be big. Roberta realized that Mika had her. Mika was about to make her cum unlike any man had made her cum. Roberta wanted to be ashamed but something prevented her from that. Somewhere deep down inside of her, Roberta was enjoying this. She was enjoying the feeling of another woman massaging her breasts, treating her nipples and fucking her.

"Like that?" Mika taunted.

"Yes," Roberta whispered. Her thighs began to tremble- her orgasm was eminent.

"I can't hear you," Mika said, twisting Roberta's other nipple and pounding harder into her. She held onto Roberta's nipple. "You'd better not cum yet. If you do, I swear tonight will not end and the pain that I've inflicted now will seem light compared to what I will bring."

Roberta cried out in pain from the twisting of her nipples. Tears welled up in her eyes. Her nipples were so sensitive and swollen. Mika was pounding her pussy mercilessly. She was sure that Mika had stretched it out of shape. Mika was right Roberta thought to herself, she had never been fucked like this. How would or better yet could she explain this to Taylor.

"I'm sorry." Roberta whispered.

"Huh, didn't hear you," Mika whispered, leaning closer to Roberta. She continued to pound away at Roberta's pussy.

"I'm sorry, mistress," Roberta whispered. She wanted to the pain to end. Roberta wanted the two girls to stop the torture.

Mika leaned over putting her face within inches of Roberta's.

"What did you say, bitch," she sneered, tweaking Roberta's other nipple. "Look me in my eyes and tell me."

Robert forced her eyes open and looked at Mika, trying to concentrate despite the impending orgasm and pain to her nipples.

"I'm sorry, mistress," Roberta pleaded. "I'll do whatever you say."

"I know you will," Mika said with a leer. Mika released Roberta's nipple and stopped fucking her. Mika stroked Roberta's hair and the side of her face. "You may cum now," she commanded.

Roberta released the pent-up energy. Roberta's cum gushed out. It drenched Mika's strap-on, her thighs and the bedspread. She shook uncontrollably.

"That's good, " Mika soothed. "See how easy that was and how much fun that was?"

Roberta nodded her head slowly.

"Good," Mika continued to wipe the sweat from Roberta's forehead. "You can keep the collar, it'll mark you as my bitch. You will only be able to take it off when I say so. Oh please believe that this was just the beginning."

LaToya released Roberta's legs. She snickered in Roberta's face. LaToya squeezed Roberta's swollen left nipple, as she stepped away from her. Her hand lingered on the erect, sore nipple for a moment longer.

Roberta gasped in pain. Roberta fingered the collar. Just then her cellphone rang. All three women looked at it.

12