Curls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what to say, why she should be embarrassed, but I hugged her and said "Hey now my darling girl, hey what's up?"

She shook her head and looked at me again. "It's silly. It doesn't matter. I promise I will tell you another time, later, after lunch, okay?"

"Okay. All very mysterious, but fine by me." I hugged her again, and kissed her, and suddenly the kiss changed. It had started light and reassuringly jolly, but in half a second it became deeply tender and intimate. It was as if we fell again into the strange and wonderful state we had just achieved.

Our lips parted and we opened our eyes, and looked at each other and smiled, and again she said "Thank you," in the softest voice that melted my heart.

We paused a moment, and then she sighed and said "I have to move. I don't want to, and I don't want to go, but I have to visit the bathroom. Can I meet you in the kitchen in two minutes?"

As she flitted away across the living room I realised I was starving. So I made my way to the fridge, and thanked providence that I had shopped the day before.

"How about a fry?" I said as heard her come through the door from the hallway.

She laughed. I looked round, and was stunned again by the sight of her. Tousled, naked, voluptuous, nubile, absolutely sexy.

"I'm a vegetarian."

"Ah." I said, holding a packet of bacon in one hand and a black pudding in the other. "How do you feel about eggs?" I added, as I put the meat back.

She laughed again. "I think the punch line is 'I like them unfertilised' but it's a bit late for that!"

I am glad I just looked confused for a moment. Horrified would have spoiled things. By the time I worked out the reference to the old joke she had realised what I might be thinking, and hurried to say "Not that they are. I mean, I'm not. Can't be. I'm on the pill. It's okay."

Then I got it, and laughed, and went to hug her and apologise.

We ate fried eggs, soda farls, potato bread, fried mushrooms and tomato. We talked, and talked, about being a veggie (I was for some years but lapsed when presented with Peking Duck) keeping pets (I don't, because I'm often away for work and can't look after them) and that lead on to work and life plans.

I build stuff. Models and sets and props for films and TV. I do armour and hand weapons and bows as well. I can forge swords, and make longbows. And I enjoy it, and it is well enough paid, and really I don't plan to do anything else for a living. But I do travel, and learn, and want to see the world. Not surprisingly, Carly agreed. And she had plans to study (architecture).

"You can help me build models," she said.

"Ah, at last," I said "We come to the truth. You aren't just after my body." I said it lightly, but she blushed and looked down again.

"No," she said. "Although it is a very nice body."

I heard how serious she was, but couldn't help saying "Thank you. I try to keep it in good nick, but it is getting a bit old."

"Not that old," she said, still sounding serious. "I mean, you aren't as old as my dad."

That hit me hard. I had forgotten about her parents. They were divorced. Not surprisingly - he was a first class git. And to be honest he was a fair few years older than me. I was old enough to be her father. At least, if I had started having sex when I wanted to I could have been her dad. Given that I wanted to when I was eleven.

"Okay, but I am nearly thirty. You are eighteen. It is a fair gap; big enough to be noticed. Which is a tiny issue which we might need to talk about." I tried to sound light, but we both knew it was a conversation which would change the day.

I was surprised when she said "Okay. But not here. I'm getting cold. Come to bed, and warm

me up."

She pulled the curtains and got into the bed in the dark, and snuggled close to me.

She sounded so serious when she spoke that in the darkness I broke into a smile which she could not see, but as I listened I realised that she was serious. "I want you to listen to me and not interrupt, okay. I don't expect you to say anything. Even when I've finished. I want you to think about what I've said. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I do this with Mum. Well, not this, not naked in bed, of course, but I talk to her and she has to keep quiet and then not talk for five minutes after I stop. It helps us not to row. So... I told you there was something I was going to say, but that I would tell you after lunch, so here it is."

She paused for breath and said "I love you. I have been in love with you since I was twelve. I have fancied you since I was fourteen, and first started fancying anyone. I have dreamed of making love with you, in every different way, and I have died every time I met you and had to leave. I had to go and frig myself off at the party last Christmas after you sat beside me on the sofa. I know, I am a silly little girl with a crush, I should be chasing boys my own age, I have done that, you know, and girls too. I should never have said those three dreadful words, and you will probably run away after this, and no! Don't shush me or kiss me or interrupt me! You promised!"

"Sorry," I mumbled, and let her continue, although when she went on she was less frantic sounding.

"I don't expect you to understand this. And I don't expect you to say you love me, and I don't expect you to be my boyfriend and have to talk to my parents. But I want you to know how much I wanted this. And how much this meant to me. And that I know this can't last. And I'll get over it, and I'll find someone my own age one day and all that stuff. But, I also don't want this to be the end. I want to see you again and share this again. So if we have to do it in secret that's okay with me."

She paused. Then said "Well that's about it. Now I'm going to make a pot of tea and I will come back in five minutes and you can speak then. Okay?"

I was too surprised to protest, although I noticed she lifted my dressing gown as she left.

She came in with the tea on a tray, and I was still lying on the bed in the dark. She said "Would you like a cup?"

I said "Not yet. I have been thinking about what I should say, and I want to say it before I forget anything. And I would like you to get into bed with me the way you were before."

She hesitated for half a second before putting down the tray and dropping the gown and sliding in beside me.

"Okay. If I get this right, I can now talk for as long as I like without you interrupting. But what if I need to ask you a question?"

"Only fair questions allowed. I can refuse to answer or ask you to rephrase it if I think it is unfair. It's best to keep to questions that only need short answers."

"Okay. Then, when I have said my piece do you have to wait five minutes?"

"Maybe. I can ask for the time to think, or you can specify it. Or you can just suggest we go back to normal conversation."

"Alright. Well, I have thought about what you said. And I am very flattered and frankly amazed. And, well, overjoyed. My dear and darling Carly, I had no idea that you felt that way about me. Although I have to confess, I have been aware of your blossoming attractiveness over the last few years. I was well aware of your flirting with me, but I thought it was just the sort of safe, practice flirting that girl's do with friends of their parents, flexing the wings and trying out their power on older men who know better than to pursue them, but are happy to be played with by a beautiful girl. It's happened to me before. And I have to confess that I was, to my surprise, quite jealous when I met your boyfriend at that party last year."

She blurted "Jealous!" and clapped her hand across her mouth so as not to interrupt any further.

"Yes, jealous. And envious. I put it down to an avuncular protectiveness, at first. But as the evening wore on I recognised that I kept noticing him touch you, and you sat next to him with your leg and body against him. And you left early, to go to another party, and as you went out the door I saw him put his hand on your bottom. It was a familiar gesture; he had done it before and you didn't object. I knew he had touched you there, and more intimately. I stayed on for a while but I kept thinking about that. Wondering what you had done, what he had done, what you were really doing right at that moment. I wondered if you had really gone to another party, or maybe just gone to his place, or parked the car in some secluded spot. Or if, at the other party, you two had sneaked off to a spare bedroom, which I did with my girlfriend when I was your age."

I looked at her in the half light of my curtained room as we lay naked in my bed, and I blushed as I went on "So when I got home that night, and lay here, I kept thinking about those things. And it turned me on. And I wanked myself silly while imagining what you were doing, and how good it would be to be the boy with you."

I stopped and looked down. I couldn't look at her face "Which made me feel like a dirty old man. Which I kept thinking in the months afterwards, when you kept appearing in my fantasies. Of course I tried to convince myself that it wasn't that strange to be attracted to you. You are after all a beautiful young woman. If I had not known you before and met you at that party for the first time, I would have noticed you, appreciated your figure and your smile and your charming kindness and humour and your flirtatious glances. And I would have fancied you and maybe spun a little fantasy or two about you and been guilt free. But because I have known you and cared for you as a child I found it difficult to think of you in that way. But I did. I do. And finding out that you thought about me like that, well, I'm amazed and I feel so much better. And..."

I paused and got the courage to look up at her. She was smiling, with a slightly amused look. I went on "What just happened here, was better than anything I ever imagined. And not just because, to be honest, you are more beautiful and sexy in the flesh than mere thought could conjure. It was more than just physical. It was one of the most blissful emotionally fulfilling experiences I have ever had. I felt at ease with you, connected, involved, immersed. Loved. And I felt, I thought, well, I think that I couldn't feel that way with someone unless they felt that way too. So I have to ask you, was what we just did, was it like that for you?"

She nodded. "It was different. Not like other times. Except sometimes with Genie, a bit. And it was wonderful."

"So," I said, "although it sounds crazy, and like I'm some sort of weird old pervert stalker, I have to say, Carly my dear, I don't care what happens, or who we have to face down, but I am absolutely never going to let you go. I never thought I would find a woman who made me feel this way. I never even knew I could. So never, ever apologise for saying you love me ever again. I want to hear you say it every day, every morning and every night. It makes my heart sing. It makes it ache. And I want to say it to you. Because I do. I'm as silly as any schoolboy, I have a crush on you, but I mean a great deal more than that. I love you, Carly. Every bit of you that I know. And I don't just mean your body. I love your kindness and they way you have stood by your mother and worked so hard to get to university. But I also have to say, I love your body. And I love what you do with it."

She had moved her legs to wrap them around mine, and brought her face closer to me, her breasts were touching my arm and the side of my chest, and her hand came up to stroke my face as I talked.

"I love you Carly. I have loved you for years, and desired you for a long time. And if it turns out that you and I can't be together, and I understand that maybe it will be hard, then I will be heartbroken, and I will still love you."

I stopped speaking, and looked I to her eyes, shining with tears. "Is that okay?"

"Have you finished now?" she said. "Do you want me to go away and think about what you have said?"

"No!" I blurted. "No, I don't want you to go away. But yes I have finished. I mean if you want to go you can, but I would prefer it if you could stay. You don't have to say anything, I mean..."

She moved in swiftly and kissed me. A light kiss that just touched my lips and stopped me talking. Then she whispered "You talk too much. It is quiet time now. I could call for time to think. But I don't need it. Let's make it time to love instead."

Her body against mine was suddenly warm and soft. She moved over me and wrapped herself around me, and I found my hands holding her firm bottom and her mouth was fixed on mine. Our tongues teased each other, and her furry crotch pressed against my half hard cock.

We didn't speak much, just the same three words exchanged back and forth as we explored our bodies again. Her lips whispered it against mine and I mouthed it back. They rang softly in my ear as she gently bit my lobe, and I growled them into that hollow at the base of her neck as my tongue delved to taste her. She said it as I sucked her nipple and half her breast into my mouth and flicked the hard tip with my tongue. I said it as I snatched a breath when moving to the other side. And again as I pushed my hips up and my cock tip, hard again, pressed her outer lips open and found the warm softness within.

She arched her back and slid downwards, accepting me, drawing my love inside her, saying the words, shuddering beautifully, her breasts trembling a few inches from my eyes, her back muscles rippling beneath my hands.

When I was in, all the way, her legs stretched wide and belly pressing hard against my stomach, curly hair entwined and faces almost level, she rocked slowly with her eyes closed, and I lay still. Then her eyes snapped open and she stared at me for a moment, and I couldn't breathe.

Her hair was wild about her head, her nipples were standing out hard and dark, and her pussy clenched around my prick. Her jaw trembled as she looked at me with open mouth and eyes wide. She was almost coming. I could hardly believe it. Her hips began to shake, moving her pussy up and down, back and forth, tiny movements accompanied by strong pulses inside her, quicker, and quicker, her breath stopped, apart from tiny grunts and gasps, and then a moment of infinite beauty as she arched upwards and pressed down and I felt her body shake and pulse and grip me and go rigid. She froze for a heatbeat, and then I felt her flood and soften and sway and heard her draw a breath so deep that her grasping slit was momentarily relaxed and soft. She grabbed my head and dragged me to her lips, showering me with kisses until she ran out breath, and with the last gasp of oxygen in her body she said it again.

I cradled her then, and kissed her hair as she lay on my chest, and I murmured the words again.

Every time I said it I meant it, and every time it meant something different.

It couldn't last forever, and in the end Carly had to break the moment.

I had heard her breathing return to normal, and she shifted a little, letting the end of my cock slip out of her body. She sighed, and raised herself on her elbows, looking at me again.

"You know I tell Mum everything. Even about Genie." She said it simply. "She bought me a double bed for my seventeenth birthday. King size actually. She let Gaven stay over at weekends, when she was away or out late. The one thing she asked was that we didn't bonk with her in the house."

"Well, that's pretty enlightened of her." I said, processing this flood of revelation. "But it may be a bit different telling her about me."

She shrugged. "Yeah. I suppose getting horny with a guy from school is one thing, but ... Although she knows I fancy you, and she has never said anything against it. She likes you. And I can always say I seduced you."

I laughed. "Which would not be far from the truth. So you told her, before, that you fancied me? And she didn't warn you off?"

"Oh yes, she did. It was a year ago. Or more. She laughed at first, and then looked at me seriously and said 'It's one thing having a boyfriend your own age. But until you are legally old enough to wed him, he will get in trouble if you bed him. And you could, I'm sure. He's a nice guy, but he's no saint. So don't tempt him, because if he falls, it will be you who will have brought him down.' I remembered it exactly, because I took it to heart. Because I didn't want to get you in trouble."

I smiled ruefully. "Well, thank you for waiting until the law isn't interested, but I'm still not convinced your mother will be okay about this. Or your father."

"Or Genie. Although she never likes any of my boyfriends, so no change there. But Mum will be fine. She likes you. I think she fancies you a bit herself. And Dad... well, I don't care much what he thinks. And he won't come after you with a baseball bat. He thinks I'm a slut and a whore anyway, so he might look down on you, like the hypocritical shithead he is, but he won't kick up about it."

"Ah." I said. "Not getting on with him at the moment?"

"Never did. I put up with him so as not to make it harder on mum, but when he started on at me about boys and wouldn't let me out with Gaven on the weekends when I had to stay at his place, well, I sort of lost it one day. So I told him it was too late to protect my virginity, and if I wanted to shag Gav, or anyone else he couldn't stop me. It was a huge row and he said lots of things that I knew he really did mean."

She looked away at that, burning with shame at the memory of whatever insults he had hurled ('whore' and 'slut' obviously, and probably worse. As I say, he is a class A git). She went on "But I had to put up with it until the court orders ran out on my birthday this year. So I bit my tongue again and ignored his snide remarks and his insults. But of course when I went round on the day after my eighteenth for him to give me a present there was his latest girlfriend - Sophie Warwick, who was at my school a few years above me. I mean she is maybe twenty-one, maybe not. And she had shagged half the boys in her class by time she was fifteen. So I called the kettle black. I haven't spoken to him since. But if he can fuck her then he can't complain about you fucking me."

I was shocked by her language and her bitterness. I touched her cheek and she looked at me again, and I smiled and said softly "Knowing your father as I do, I can imagine that the parallel would not occur to him. And he would be right not to compare me and you with him and, what was it, Sophie? Because he may very well be fucking her, but I have never fucked you. I have," I said, placing a finger on he protesting lips, "been making love with you. Which is very different to fucking. Its a lot more fun for a start."

She looked at me blankly and silently for a moment and then smiled hugely. "You are right. Although," she looked coyly at me "sometimes it is nice to be fucked. Just taken, hard and rough and passionate and wild."

Her eyes sparkled and she had an eyebrow raised in enquiry.

"Okay," I said, almost laughing, "I agree, and I shall no doubt do just that on future occasions, but even then it will be because I love you and you drive me wild."

"Oooh," she said, in a teasing way, "and what if I'm naughty and bad, will that drive you wild? Will you spank me and tie me up?"

"Are we into your fantasy ideas now? Is that what you imagined me doing to you when you play with yourself at night?" I asked.

She looked coy again. "Well... Sometimes. I have all sorts of fantasies. Most of them with you in them."

"Most? Only most?" I said in mock outrage.

"Well, I have had other boyfriends, and girlfriend's, and fancied other people too. So being in most of my fantasies is pretty good really. I don't expect that I'm in all of yours."

"Fair enough." I shrugged. "speaking of girlfriends, you mentioned Genie. You have some kind of relationship with her?"