Curly Red Hair Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boy scout
boy scout
82 Followers

“Fuck me now or I’m going to scream.”

She turned her head back around and faced the front of the bed as I hesitantly approached, stroking myself in preparation. I put both of my hands on her ass, desperately wanting to feel every inch of her, but wanting more to be inside. I brought my dick to the top of her ass and rubbed it into her skin as I slid it down her crack. I paused as her pussy lips enfolded the tip of my cock and then gently began to press forward. She moaned in triumph as she pushed back, causing me to sink into her completely.

She then pulled forward and I could see her lips caressing the length of my rod, stretching as if they were trying to keep me inside. She pushed back again and then continued to move forward and backward, moaning with such pleasure that I worried the neighbors would hear. And then in the midst of my pleasures I thought of my wife. What would I do if she caught us?

Stacy pulled away completely and then turned around and lay down on her back. I joined her on the bed and we continued with our experience of discovery, each feeling more then we ever thought possible. Soon after she’d experienced a tenseness that could only have been an orgasm, I too reached the point of no return.

“I’m going to cum,” I said as I pulled out of her.

She grabbed my ass with both of her hands and pushed me back inside, saying that it was all right and that she’d been on the pill for about a year now. Well that was about all that I could take and so I pored more cum into her then I thought possible. We lay together for a while after that, further exploring each other’s bodies. I would have stayed longer, but for the fact that I had a wife who could come looking for me at any moment.

I just can’t tell you enough about how amazing it all was. Do dreams and fantasies come true? Oh, you bet. I’m just grateful that my wife slept through it all. Or did she? I struggled to sleep that night, reliving everything in my mind, and thinking about what I would do if that gorgeous woman by my side ever discovered my unfaithfulness. It was too horrible to think about. And yet, I was already wondering what might happen next. Eventually, I drifted into that world of dreams, where disturbing visions of coppery skin and curly red hair filled my mind.

I hope that you’ve enjoyed part 2 of “Curly Red Hair”. It was pretty awesome for me reliving it as I have. Any comments are welcome – as long as they are positive. The offer still stands to see the pictures of my wife and cousin. I also have a picture of my niece, who will be the focus of a later story. I’m not sure if I’ll write about that experience yet, but it’s very possible.

boy scout
boy scout
82 Followers
12