Curse and Fortune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you've got more knots than a fishing net."

"Shock!" Pris retorted. "Can't imagine wh- Oh right there! Harder..." She shuddered as Millie pushed down upon her shoulders. More-so than feeling, she heard the popping sounds of her muscles loosening. She curled her toes, enjoying the cracking and tensing and relaxing with each push. "Also I'll have you return that line to me soon."

"Promise?" Milliana shifted before laying fully down on top of Pris. As she was much taller, Millie's legs poked way out over the bed and the balance felt way off, but Pris didn't say anything on it. She felt Millie's boobs press into her back with every breath she took.

"Promise." Pris's voice came out muffled from the sheets, even to her own ears.

"Good." Millie leaned in and nibbled on her ear again.

"... Gonna return that one too, you wildcat."

"But I love your ears, Scilla." Millie kissed Pris in the hair, flicking at her ear. "So short, yet so pointy."

"So what you're saying is that any half-elf will do, huh?"

"Do all half-elves have your particular assets?" She emphasized the last word with a soft hiss in Pris's ear and an arousal spread from that point and down. The wave passed all the way down to her toes and she felt goosebumps all over. Not the bad kind though. Good goosebumps. The kind you get when you're really happy and really horny.

"Maybe they do!!" Pris snapped and rolled over, knocking Millie over and taking her spot on top. Locking her legs up under Millie's slender frame, she looked down and found the smile that could summon thunderclouds in her chest.

"Maybe." Millie lifted her head slightly as she pulled Pris in. "I've so far only checked one."

The second kiss lasted much longer. Pris rested with one arm and let the other find purchase on Milliana's arm, stroking her tenderly. Her lover's hands were way ahead of her. One was stroking Pris up the side, to the shoulder, down again and up under to her chest. The other was thoroughly making sure Pris's butt was getting its fair massage as well.

Pris let her hand travel into Millie's hair, stroking the silk-like strands along the shape of her head before running her fingers behind the elf's long ears. Letting herself go, she let her tongue explore Millie's, who in turn locked her legs around her.

"Lose the pants?" Millie said, running her hand up between Pris's legs and teased with her fingertips. "I believe there's something to be taken care of."

Millie's face was flushed and her smile was genuine happiness mixed with unmistakable desire. Pris didn't let the request go unnoticed and kissed her again before standing up. Milliana sat up mid-kiss and as Pris tore off her vest, she started downwards. She kissed Pris on her chin before moving to the neck and collarbone. Pris pulled her shirt over her head and felt a chill against her chest and her nipples stood on end.

As usual, she covered her chest. Not out of embarrassment for her nudity, but...

"Scilla, love."

"I know... It's foolish, I know." She shied away a bit, but caught herself as she let her arms drop.

Milliana smiled at her, reaching up and placing a hand above Pris's sternum. Where any other would have smooth skin and a light dip, Pris's chest, right between her tiny boobs and just a tad up, had four small crystals, each about half an inch wide, embedded into the flesh. Each tiny gemstone had a dim, pulsing light to their green shine, illuminating the scarred skin from where they had emerged.

The first had pushed itself out with a tremendous amount of pain when she was but a young girl, back when she had learned to do magic. Then, they had come one by one, each accompanied by stinging pain as they burrowed out from beneath.

There were four now. Gods only knew when the fifth would come, if it did.

"Don't hide yourself from me, Priscilla." With firm fingers, Millie held Pris's. She squeezed reassuringly. "With me, you have no one to hide from. No one to judge you. Trust me, Scilla."

"I do..." Pris said and met her eyes; those eyes that could melt even winter itself. She leaned in and kissed and Milliana played her fingers over the crystal shards before going down to her actual prey.

"As cute as always." Millie let out and with both hands went to town, squeezing Pris's tiny handfulls before kissing each boob passionately.

"Shut up..." Pris drew a sharp breath as she felt her lover's fingers playing over her chest, each squeeze accompanied by a kiss and each kiss with a quick flick of the tongue.

"I'm being genuine. I love your tits. They're so cute and deliciously sexy." Milliana smiled, her voice having dropped to seductively low levels. "And it doesn't stop there." She moved down, kissing Pris's abs, feeling each dip and rise, each crevice and line. Pris drew her breath deep with each kiss she felt. Even as a caster, Pris still had a body she was proud of; a bi-effect of adventuring she was happy to have brought along.

"Why don't you help me out a bit. I'm deathly tired, you know." She stroked Millie's head before moving down to the girl's back and shoulders.

Smiling, the elf undid Pris's buckles slowly, kissing the front which had a bulging to it that one would not expect from a woman. Milliana, however, was in full expectation of what she was about to receive.

"You ... Really ... Really ... Want it, don't you?" She punctuated each word with a kiss. Pris had to strain herself from not cumming there and then and the notion didn't go unnoticed. Millie chuckled in the sexy way only she could. The way she just knew would arouse Pris even further.

"Don't tease me, Millie." Pris said under her breath, stroking Millie's ears.

"Oh, I would never~"

Deft as a con artist, Pris's belt was undone and her pants down on the floor. Millie pulled Pris's smallclothes slowly off from the sides, watching with a smirk as they got held back by half-elf's growing erection before the underpants finally let go and Pris's cock jumped up and slapped against her abdommen, flinging precum around as it did.

Millie used only a finger and traced the length of it, balls to tip; her fingernail just barely touching.

"You're not gonna cum already, are you?" She stroked her finger up the length again... and again...

"Three weeks on the road and you expect me not to?" Pris bit her teeth and sucked air as Millie kissed the tip.

"I'd hope to get some mileage out of you for the first load." She quipped and licked her lips which were glistening with precum. "But who am I to keep you away from this?" She smirked again and ran her tongue all over Pris's balls, up the shaft and swallowed the whole thing just as Pris let out a deep moan.

"Oh by the holiest..." Pris bit her lip as Milliana took well over half her cock into her mouth and sucked hard as she pulled it out. Then down quick, then up slow... All the while having her tongue play wildly over the length of it. "Millie... I'm gonna blow..."

Millie didn't react, but kept on sucking, taking Pris further down with each dip until her face was literally pressed up against Pris's abdomen and she held herself there, her tongue going wild.

Pris inhaled sharply, feeling the pressure build up. Her legs were quivering were she stood, having to hunch over a bit. "Just a bit more." She moaned, enjoying Millie's intense sucking.

With one hand, Millie was squeezing and massaging Pris's balls, weighing them in her hand and squeezing on them as she sucked, while the other hand was alternating between stroking Pris's butt and teasing her dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhh, take it deep again." Pris begged and Millie responded, taking the whole length into her throat once more and, as she held it there, Pris let herself go.

Milliana pulled back as Pris filled her mouth. Each load she shot felt like heaven. Each time her balls contracted to cum in her lover's soft mouth was pleasure incarnate.

And still Millie kept sucking, holding her mouth in place as she sucked and let her tongue play and massage with deft practice.

As her orgasm settled, Millie let her go and Pris slumped on the bed, lying on her back, her breathing coming deeply and rugged. She looked over at Millie who faced her, smiling with her mouth full before swallowing overly loud for effect.

"Pretty sure that's the thickest load you've ever given me, Scilla." She smiled and slumped down next to Pris, licking her lips. "Did it feel good?"

"Is that a trick question?" Pris didn't know how else to respond, but as Millie only stared at her, she grinned. "Yes it was amazing, you doofus!!" She said and threw herself over Milliana and rolled on top of her. Milliana only laughed with glee.

Hearing her soft, genuine laugh again after so long felt like angel song to Pris's ears.

She kissed Millie on the chin, on her collarbone, on her neck. And she hugged tight, resting her weight onto her. She smelled of lavender and honey and summer. Such sweet scents.

"I missed you." Millie said, wrapping her arms around Pris who proceeded to keep her tears away.

Feeling like her dam might burst, she clenched her eyes shut and sat up on top of Milliana. The elf smiled up at her warmly, holding her hands. Pris barely had words for how to react.

"So, are you gonna fuck me with that or did you just miss me too?" She asked, nodding down and biting her lower lip.

Pris looked down on her yet again growing erection and scowled with feigned indignity at Millie. The elf seemed to enjoy herself thoroughly.

"I'll show you how much I've missed you!" Pris snapped and promptly slapped Millie's boobs on the sides.

"Ow." Millie cried out with a half laugh and clutched her chest. "I thought you weren't into that kind of play." She teased as Pris, with exaggerated movements, started to climb back, lift Millie's legs apart and held up a finger. Then two fingers. Then three.

"Hey hey hey! Scilla! Pris. Pris, stop!" Milliana said in a panic mixed with laughter.

Pris grinned. "Make me~" She said and bit her lip. Millie, of course, made no such effort and kept her legs apart.

"O - One at a time, right?"

"One? Two? Three? When I'm done with you, it won't even matter." Pris kissed Millie's knee. "But that's what you want, isn't it, Miss Penrose?

"Oh, I love it when you call me that~" Millie said and leaned back, still keeping eye contact.

Pris smiled and kissed her lover on the knee again, then the thigh, all the while stroking her other leg and tracing a line with her fingers further down towards the center.

First around the outside of the thigh.

Then a kiss on the inner thigh.

Her hand went down and under Millie's small, soft butt. She couldn't help but squeeze and delighted in the sharp little breath that escaped from above.

"Your turn to lose the pants." Pris said, keeping her voice low as she leaned in between the elf's legs, her arms wrapping around Millie's legs as she bit down on the belt and, with noticeably less grace than her lover, undid the buckle and the buttons with her teeth. All the while, Milliana was heaving from trying not to laugh. Pris felt her cheeks flaring up.

"That's it, I'm never attempting to be sexy again..."

"Oh come on, it was great." Milie said, not at all convincing, still trying not to laugh.

"Shut it, minx!!" Pris snapped and practically tore Milliana's breeches off and tossed them aside before ripping her underwear off as well.

"Ooo, where has this aggressive Scilla been all my life?" Milliana punctuated the tease by putting a hand to her chest in an 'Oh my' fashion.

Pris blushed as she met her eyes. Millie was smiling up at her, her tongue running over her lips in anticipation. One hand ran over her chest, still covered by her shirt, and down between her legs, stroking her wet sex lightly before parting her lips with two fingers.

"Come~" She teased again, her eyes drifting down to Pris's cock and Pris could see genuine lust and desire in her eyes. It was almost scary.

Pris sat up and started to tease herself with long, slow strokes and Milliana responded by slowly rubbing her fingers between her lower lips. Lifting her hand up towards Pris, it was covered in thick juices. Pris breathed deeply as she leaned in and let Millie take two fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them, enjoying the sweet taste of her lover's wet pussy.

As she pulled her hand back, Millie spread her legs further and lifted her butt and Pris leaned over to position herself. She let Millie's deft fingers, wet with saliva and love juices, guide her cock, stroking the tip along her thighs before Pris could feel it poking against where it should be.

"Give it to me~"

Pris didn't answer, but locked eyes with Milliana, she tensed the right muscles and, with one, swift movement, pushed herself into Millie with all her might. In an instant, those soft, horny eyes shot up and rolled back while a loooud groan escaped her.

The deep softness of Millie's pussy was something Pris had missed so long. She couldn't help herself and gasped as she pounded right into her lover, her cock being pleasured form every angle as her balls slapped loudly against Millie's butt. And she held it there, letting the sensation wash over her as she felt Millie's fingernails dig into her skin.

"S-Scilla." Millie gasped.

"Want me to move?"

"Uh - U-huh."

Pris nodded. As she was much shorter than Millie, she was practically squashed in between Millie's boobs. Not that she minded, though the shirt buttons were annoying.

She lifted her butt a bit, easing out of Milliana as the elf moaned, then eased back in again... And again...

"Oh, right there, Scilla. Harder~" Millie whimpered.

"I love it when you beg." Pris said as she pushed herself up, still slowly moving in and out.

"Make me beg then." Milliana said as her breath came deeper and louder.

"Lose the shirt then." Pris said. She sat up, still with her cock buried inside Millie and watched as Millie started to unbutton her shirt, each button punctuated by a thrust from Pris. As she kept fucking her, Millie's boobs jiggled back and forth under the shirt and Pris could see the pointy nipples underneath as they were teased by the shifting fabric.

Just as the last button came free, Pris pulled herself up onto her knees and pulled Millie along with her, lifting her up and in, her cock never leaving its post. Getting into position and freeing her hands, she shot her hands down under Millies shirt, over her abdomen and over her big mounds, squeezing her boobs.

Millie supported herself with her elbows as she squirmed to take off her shirt, made all the more difficult with Pris humping and playing with her nipples.

"S - Scilla! Let me take it... Off!" Millie got out between breaths, biting her lip.

"No. I - like it - better - like this." Priscilla massaged Millie's boobs roughly under her hands, rolling them around.

Squeezing them together and letting them drop.

Feeling Millie's nipples under her palms and between her fingers.

Her cock and her pussy were both on fire. The feeling of intense desire that burned in her abdomen almost hurt.

"I just wanna wreck you." Pris said and pulled back and grabbed Millie under her hips and stood up on her knees. Millie had to put her hands behind her head not to hit the headboard as Pris smiled down at her with the most intense and lustful smile she could muster.

"Try me." Milliana winked at her, licking her lips.

The stone was dropped.

Pris had no way of holding herself back any more. Not against that!

She pulled almost all the way out - then thrust back in with all her might!

She couldn't tell if it was Millie's combined moan and gasp or the slap of flesh-on-flesh that was the loudest, only that she wanted - no... She needed to fuck this girl's brains out.

With each thrust upon hard-slapping thrust, Pris felt her orgasm grow and grow. Her cock felt warm and wet and deliciously good.

Milliana was clutching the headboard with one hand while the other was firmly tangled into the pillow, her long ears pressed sideways by her head being forced into the bed with each loud clap of hips hitting hips. Her beautiful silver hair was fluffed up and her eyes, argent as her hair and usually so relaxed and focused, were rolled back into her skull as she was driven to complete and utter bliss.

"Millie. I'm-"

"Do-it!" Millie gasped, her tits jumped in rhythm with her pussy getting assaulted.

Pris clamped her butt cheeks with all her might as she kept on pumping, ignoring the strain in her arms from holding half of Millie's body up. She could feel the edge coming.

So close.

So fucking close!

And then came the bang.

A loud bang of something hard hitting the wall. In the room just next to theirs with force.

So loud and so sudden that Pris stopped entirely in her tracks. A reflex, she felt, ingrained in her from the past few years of adventuring.

Sure, it had saved her before, but now?

NOW?!

Hips, legs, arms, cock, attention. She had frozen up, one arm out towards the opposite wall where she had heard the bang, the palm of her hand alight with crackling, fiery energy.

It took her a moment, before she looked down. Millie was looking just as surprised, one hand having shot to the side of the bed where her rapier was leaning, her fingers white against the hilt.

And there was laughter.

Through the walls.

Loudly.

Both Pris's and Millie's ears twitched.

The sound of creaking wood.

Slamming of wood against wood.

Flesh-on-flesh.

One girl? No two.

And one man.

A very familiar one.

...

"Kaiser."

Both of them felt a wave of frustration wash over them.

Her orgasm, gone.

Ruined.

Pris quenched the spell, pulled out and practically threw herself halfway out of bed, red fury in her eyes as she grabbed her component pouch and fished out a small copper wire, twisted it around her thumb and little finger and placing it to her mouth.

"I WILL FUCKING END YOU!!" She bellowed into it.

There was a pause as the laughter and sound stopped.

Then...

The laugh returned, louder. A man's laughter, Kaiser's laughter, rung out from beyond the wall before Pris heard in her head:

"What? Can't take a bit of friendly competition?!"

The spell itself was unnecessary though. The wooden wall was so thin and Kaiser's voice so loud that it carried through the wall.

"Scilla..."

She could hear the acid in Millie's voice.

"Yeah...?"

Pris replied, even more vitrolic.

"Is he trying to out-fuck us...?"

"Not on my fucking watch he isn't!" Pris dropped the wire back into her bag and turned around, seeing Milliana shooting to her knees and practically twisting her shirt off.

"Do me!" She snapped as she lay back, supporting herself on one elbow, her other hand going down between her legs, stroking herself before spreading the lips apart with two deft finger. "Now!"

A surge of energy shot through Pris's body, her vitality jumping miles. She stepped up to the bed, looking over her lover as the sounds from the other room kicked up again in a cacophony of laughter, slapping, rocking furniture and loud moaning.

Pris's cock felt like diamond as she crawled up to Millie, positioned herself and, without skipping a beat, plunged into her, driving her rock hard dick as deep as she could. Millie's voice drowning out the noise from the other room was the sweetest music to her ears.

Milliana's legs locked around her as Pris found Millie's tits, taking one in her mouth as she thrust with all her might. She sucked hard on Millie's nipple, pulling it with her teeth before switching to the other one, all the while pumping with furious fervor.

Millie was moaning loudly, her voice coming loudly, sharply broken with each pounding thrust.