Curse and Fortune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Pris could feel her orgasm rising. She felt the same passion she feared she had missed mere minutes before...

...As the voices of the other room carried louder.

A girl's voice, moaning. Begging.

And Pris felt her frustration rise again as she sat up and motioned sharply for Millie to get up and onto all fours.

Milliana's face showed annoyance, though Pris could easily tell there was a playfulness in there that was, while not well hidden, playing under the surface.

Millie complied instantly, strutting her butt out and pulling her hair to the side as Pris got up behind her and, as before, needed no help impaling her pussy.

Pris made sure that with each new thrust, with each hit, that she made as much sound as possible and Millie played along, groaning with pleasure.

"Scilla. Fuck me! Fuck me - More!" Millie's voice had none of the calm, suave elven grace in it, instead carrying the gasping begging of a girl wanting nothing more than to be pleasured more than any other.

Though Pris knew it was only play, the sound of Millie, the Milliana, sounding like a common whore. Her cock felt harder than it ever had, her mind going blank as she kept on pounding, drowning out the noise from the other room and submerged herself in pleasure.

Pris was so close. So incredibly close, just as she heard Milliana gasp loudly before her legs clamped up, her pussy grew several times tighter and her body shuddered as she teetered over the edge.

Pris pulled out, her orgasm close enough. Milliana rolled over on her back, arching back as her eyes met Priscilla's. Those horny, silver eyes that begged her.

It was too much. Those eyes alone drove Pris over the edge and she moaned loudly as the tip of her cock, drenched in bodily juices, exploded in huge loads, splattering over Millie's body; her abs, her breasts, her face, her beautiful hair.

And still, Millie smiled up at her. That smile that could melt winter itself and tell it to go fuck itself.

And Pris collapsed, landing right next to Milliana, who embraced her, covering Pris in her own cum.

"That was amazing." Millie said, breathing deep and softly while Pris was struggling to catch her breath.

"Me... Me... " She gasped, swallowed, then gasped again. "Me think so too."

Milliana giggled at the phrasing.

The was no sound coming from around the walls any more, only the faint sound of breathing.

"We won." Pris said throwing her arms in the air, feeling like she had tracked for miles, her energy spent.

"We won!" Millie laughed and they kissed. Pris embraced her back and held the kiss as long as she could before needing air again.

An exhaustion welled over her. Mind and body both refusing to do anything else, she rolled onto her back and traced a few lines in the air. She felt the magical energy that suffused everything around and within her move along with her hand and in a wisp, Milliana was as clean as a priest's conscience.

"Thank you." Millie whispered as Pris repeated the process for herself. "I still need a bath, come morning though."

"You and me both." Pris replied and rolled over to snuggle up to Millie who put the covers over them. A sudden sound made both of them jump as a weight was added to the bed.

"Hey, Nuggy. Did we keep you up?" Pris held out her hand and Nugget purred as he was scratched behind the ear.

"I completely forgot he was here, I must admit." Millie stroked him across the back and the fey cat dumped on his side, enjoying a huge amount of scratches. "You don't reckon he found it weird?"

"He's a cat, what does he care?" Pris asked, cocking an eyebrow as she met Nugget's eyes. "Do you care? Hmm, Nuggy? Was mommy and mommy being silly?"

"Stop making things weird." Millie laughed and pushed Pris over and leaned over her.

They kissed again.

And again.

"Good night, Scilla."

"Good night, Miss Penrose." Pris punctuated with a final kiss before drawing the covers up close and hugging the beautiful beautiful girl beside her, letting her tired body and mind, along with the crackling hearth and the soothing drums of the rain outside the windows quickly lull her to sleep.