Curse and Fortune Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't tell for sure until I can do it again, but it seems that way." Pris said, catching the bag before it smacked her in the face from Kaiser's surprise toss.

"Then that's fine, isn't it? Sure, it might take a while to control, but like you said, you managed to deflect an attack with it and knock her over. I call that a win!"

"A win until I figure out that, shock!! It explodes in my face the next time." Pris said frustratingly and tossed the bag back and Kaiser caught it with one hand without even looking. "Or it might be a different effect. And that is scary, okay? What if I hurt someone I don't want to hurt? What if it triggers randomly? Magic can be real dangerous when not properly tamed."

"Or maybe you're just paranoid." Kaiser shrugged and tossed the bag in the air a few times. "How about we test it out?" He drew a knife from his belt and flipped it over to hold by the blade.

"And risk tearing the wagon asunder?" Pris looked skeptical at him, genuinely wondering if he was being serious. "I'd rather face a horde of bloodthirsty orcs than Rickhart's wrath... Remember when we nearly killed his horse?"

"That was totally and fully your fault."

"No it wasn't. You lead it there!"

"Only 'cause you didn't tell me where to stand, Piss-scilla." Kaiser tossed the bean bag hard at her and Pris moved her head to the side as it passed her by.

"Shut up, you sad excuse for a third-rate pickpocket!" Pris snapped back, picking up the bean bag just as the cart jerked to a halt and both of them, plus the cargo, toppled over as they herd Gabriel trying to real in the horses.

"Hey! What gives?!" Kaiser shouted, getting to his knees and climbing up to the front.

"Sorry about that. Didn't see Rick telling me to stop before now." Gabriel sighed as he stepped down from the driver's seat.

Pris climbed to her feet and peered over the back of the seat. Apparently, they had stopped by the side of the road and carts and foot traffic passed by both ways, though the northbound was far more common. To the right was a thick forested area and to the left a vast tillage as far as the eye could see spread over the countryside. The last days of summer were surprisingly warm and the air was rife with the smell of manure and pollen.

Heading quickly up the road towards them was Rickhart upon his dark-red haired destrier with Millie seated behind him, elegantly sideways and without holding onto any reins.

"What're we dealing with, Rick?" Gabe shouted as the horse got close enough.

"A two-mile line of people leading up to the city." Combing his blonde hair backwards after pulling the horse to a stop, Rickhart looked annoyed.

"We'll be stuck 'till nightfall in a line. Best case I can guess would be two hours past sunset." Milliana slid gracefully from the horse and landed with no difficulty, despite the horse's size.

Indeed. In the far distance, the city walls of Oreburrow could be seen leaning up against the Rendi Mountains on the western side. A long line of what could only be presumed to be people trying to get into the city could barely be spotted taking up a good portion of the road which seemed to have been the reason for Rickhart riding up ahead to begin with.

Pris felt her stomach sink. She'd been looking forward to a hot bath and a cozy bed ever since they left Bugsburry. "Guess we'll be camping outside today too then." She sighed, tossing her hands up in frustration. She caught Millie's sympathetic look and immediately felt a bit better.

"There's a river about half a mile east." Rickhart had opened his map and was gesticulating as he spoke, as if everyone else could see the same as he did. "We can set up camp there, take a day to ourselves before we get back into the city-life."

"Cool. Then Kaiser can finally take a bath." Milliana teased as she passed by him, waving her hand in front of her mischievous smile.

"It's called a manly musk, Millie. Not that I expect you of all to understand, right Pris?" He retorted and put his arm around Pris's shoulder, smiling.

"I will set you on fire." She snapped back, wriggling out of his grasp and headed over to inspect the map. As Rickhart said, the river wasn't far.

A trail off the main road, underneath several large oaks and old birch trees lead them to a small clearing where the river could be seen through a narrower path between the trees.

"This place is eerily similar to the clearing we were attacked in the other day..." Pris noted as she peered around, trying to get a layout of the area. The clearing was apparently often enough used; the grass was trampled and brown and the center had a ring of stones with blackened wood and charcoal within. Four logs were set in a square around the bonfire while heavy tracks from wagon wheels marked the ground and patches of bare earth where horses had grassed.

"You going for a bath, Kai?" Priscilla started filtering through her pack, digging up necessities for the day.

"You and Millie can go first." He said, helping Gabriel untie the horses from the wagon. "And no, I will not be peeking."

"Good to hear you value your eyes." Milliana tapped the hilt of her rapier with a smile as she started going through her own pack. "As do we. Would be a shame if something sharp went through them." Ignoring Kaiser's smirk and middle finger, the two girls grabbed their things and headed through a small thicket of ferns and down a narrow path to the bank of a wide babbling river.

"Wish it wasn't so rocky here." Pris furrowed her brow as she tried to maneuver towards a flatter area over the large stones along the bank. Settling on a large boulder with a relatively flat top, she took off her coat and vest before getting to her belts.

"I'm just happy we get to soak a bit." Milliana said and Pris turned to see her already unbuttoning her shirt, her eyes lingering long enough to see those perky boobs catch the early afternoon sun before turning back, biting her lower lip with a hushed "Hnnnng!"

"Did you say something, Scilla sweet?" Millie asked along with the clicking and clacking of buckles and belts.

"Nothing, Miss Penrose." Pris lied, smiling to herself with her back turned as she hurried to unbutton her shirt. She paused briefely, looking about at the forest that surrounded them on both sides of the river.

No one. Good!

A brief feeling of paranoia welled up in her gut, but quickly passed, so she hurried to strip out of her shirt and felt the soft breeze on her skin. In the sunlight, the glow of her crystals barely showed, something she was happy for. During night time however... During espionage or sneaky situations, she always wore a thick shirt or sweater to hide the glow, but out here? With no one to see or look or pry? She would bare herself for the trees and spirits that lived in them gladly.

"Are you coming, Scilla?" Millie said, her voice almost teasing.

"J - Just a moment." Pris said, her heart beginning to race.

The hell is with me. Am I a damn teenager or something?

She couldn't help the excitement though and as she undid her breaches and pulled them down, she noticed all too late she forgot to take off her boots and nearly toppled over trying to undress, feeling like a moron. The feeling was not at all alleviated by Millie's soft laughter.

"Damn stupid boots. Next time I'll explode them off my feet." She felt stupid, but eventually got herself stark naked and sighed, standing there to enjoy the wind on her body, for once. Lastly she undid her hair, loosening her ponytail and feeling the wind play with her blonde locks.

"Now! Commander Nugget!" She pointed to her familiar who was busy licking his paws. The cat looked up with one eye. Though the fey creature obeyed her, he had a notorious amount of sass that Priscilla had just taken for granted with him taking the guise of a cat. "Make sure no one steals our stuff, got it?"

"Meow." Said Nugget and stretched, before walking over her clothes and laid down over them.

"Good boy." Pris scratched him behind the ear before turning to the river.

As expected, the water was cold. Very cold, but not so much as to be freezing, luckily. Nor was the pull of the stream very strong either. It was more of a gentle nudging from the flow, as if the river itself wanted to be of service, here in this specific little nook of the forest.

"Come on in, Scilla!" Millie said from further out, her head and shoulders poking up from the rippling waters. Her har was slicked back with water and she started swimming backwards towards the middle. "It's surprisingly shallow."

And true enough. Twenty or so feet in and the water barely touched her hips. Just as she dipped her balls in, Pris shuddered.

Stupid male parts.

She took a breath, steeling herself, before diving head first forward into the water, feeling the rushing of the river in her ears, through her hair and over her body. As she broke the surface and shook her head, she nearly jumped as she stared right into Milliana's eyes.

"Hi." She smiled, her eyes beaming at Pris while her arms wrapped around her waist, her touch, light and gentle like soft rain on a summer's eve, against her own skin.

"Hi." Priscilla returned, responding in kind, tracing the grove of her spine, her fingers brushing over the scar lines from battles long past. "How's the water?"

"Better, now that you're here." She left the rest unsaid as they kissed.

Priscilla's ears were filled with the rushing of the water, the chirping of birds in the trees before they were swallowed by the sound of her own blood rushing through her temples as she lost focus of the surrounding world.

Tongue over tongue, lip over lip. Pris lost count after the first twenty kisses, running her hand over Millie's wet hair and down her back, feeling the silk-like strands and her stiff nipples pressing against her chest. Her cock ached from the erection and her insides screamed to be pleasured.

"Ow." Millie grimaced.

"Hm?"

"No, nothing." She promised, brushing Pris's cheek. "I just pressed myself too hard against your crystals. It's nothing."

"Blasted things. Trust me, if I could be rid of them, I would." She sighed, shaking her head.

"No, really, it's fine." Milliana took Pris's head in her hands and forced her to look at her.

Dear lords above and below, she's pretty!

"Promise?" Pris felt bad, though she knew she had no business feeling so and that was something she disliked a lot about herself.

Milliana nodded once, sharply. She knew Millie was genuine and that was enough for her.

"Okay. Gimme a second." She ignored Millie's curious look before she drew her breath deep and dropped.

The river roared around her. The rushing waters thrummed over her ears like a waterfall up close. She opened her eyes, careful to position herself with the current as she saw, blurry as it was, Milliana's lower body, submerged up to the navel. She reached out, closing her arms around her waist and clasping onto her butt and shoved her face straight in between her legs.

Though a bit awkward, she found purchase and Millie, obviously noting what she was doing, spread her legs to allow Pris in between. She could barely see, but what she saw turned her right back on again. That sweet sweet honey, looking to be eaten.

Mouth open, tongue out and breath still kept, she closed in on Millie's pussy, driving her tongue in as she sucked on the lips, tasting the sweet yet bitter juices, a wetness even the river couldn't muster.

She couldn't hear. She couldn't see. But she could feel Millie's body responding, her hands on her head and shoulders, her quivering legs as Priscilla did her utter best not to let go.

With every move of her tongue, she felt more of her breath leaving her, but she kept going, tasting every last crevasse she could, exploring her lover's sex with her lips, until, finally, she could hold on no more and slapped Milliana on the butt twice.

The elf responded immediately, letting her go and Pris broke the surface gasping for air, half-coughing, half-laughing.

"Scilla! Don't... Don't you dare... ever do that again!" Millia was slightly hunched over, only her head bobbing up and her hair floating by her face, tears streaming by her face red as an apple. "I swear to the Fair Sentinel I wanted to drown you there and then."

"No one is more grateful for your restraint than I." Pris laughed, swimming over to Millie and sank down so their eyes were at level. "Too much?"

"Not enough..." Millie frowned, looking sideways. "And yourself?"

"Hard as a fishing pole." Pris smirked like a cat.

"You tease."

"I've learned from the best."

Pris leaned in and kissed her again before swimming backwards, winking as Milliana followed.

"Don't you swim away from me, Priscilla Lidgard!" Milliana snapped, her smile returning with a giggle.

"What? I thought I was but a tease." Pris couldn't help herself.

"A tease with something I require." She swam after her with graceful intensity and Pris sped up, playfully avoiding her as they swam in circles, careful not to drift too far from where Nugget lay with their gear.

"Like?" She wasn't gonna let Millie have it her way that easily, even if Pris herself was aching to get off. This was way too much fun. Usually it was Priscilla who had to follow and respond to teasing.

I could get used to this.

"Like your impeccably delicious cock, that's what!" Milliana shouted, surprising Pris so much she missed a beat in her stroke, hit her heal on a rock and tumbled over, water rushing over her face as she clawed to scramble upright.

Sputtering and harking, she stood up, brushing her drenched hair out of her face as she looked up, staring straight into Millie's eyes that shone in vindictive victory.

"No fair! That's just foul play." Pris frowned, but couldn't keep herself from smiling. "My Millie doesn't talk like that."

"She does when pushed too far, Scilla sweet." Milliana smiled and one hand went around Pris's waist, keeping her in place, while the other shot down in between her legs, pushing two fingers as far as she could up into Pris's wet pussy, the heal of her hand pushing up against her balls as she wriggled her fingers.

"Millia - ana... M- Millie. I-" Pris hooked an arm over her lover's shoulder, the other supporting on her chest as she felt two fingers properly drill out the inside of her sex.

"Yes, love?" Millie leaned in, whispering in her ear. "What is it?" She pushed in hard, again, fucking her with her fingers, pressing deeper in each time and every time she pulled back, she ran her fingers over Pris's balls and then rammed them right back in, ignoring her cock entirely.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." She leaned onto Millie as the fingering got more intense. How long had it been since she'd had a female orgasm now? She was built up so much. She could even feel her dick twitching despite the cold water.

"Sorry? Did you think I wanted an apology?" Pris heard the sweetest giggling in her ear. "No, Scilla love. I just wanna hear you scream." She punctuated with a twist of her fingers that seemed to vibrate with such intensity that it sent sent Pris over the edge.

Her legs couldn't support her, her breath was stuck in her chest and she raked her nails over Milliana's back, bucking as wave after wave hit her.

As soon as she could breathe again, she leaned fully on Milliana who was supporting her with one arm, while the other was slowly, every so slowly, stroking her hard, twitching dick, teasing the tip fervently.

"Don't tell me you're done yet, hm?" Her voice, softer than the water they stood in, was tinged with playful vigor, still as horny as ever.

And Pris, breathing in, her brain finally able to process properly again, became acutely aware of how very little satisfied she was, even after an orgasm like that.

"Not." She snapped, grabbing Millie by the hips and pressing her close. Millie's eyes lit up, her smile widening. "By a long-shot!" Pulling back, she positioned her dick accordingly, guiding the tip with precise fingers and motioning back and forth.

Biting her lip, Milliana brushed her damp hair back over a long, slender ear and wrapped one leg around Pris's waist as she sank down, sheathing Pris's cock into herself. A moan escaped her as she sank to the base, taking the whole length within her.

Pris did the moving herself, letting gravity help her down before thrusting up with her legs and butt. It didn't take much, though the amount of friction the water gave their skin annoyed her. Still, undaunted, she thrust.

And thrust.

And thrust.

Slowly.

Tenderly.

Feeling the pressure build up, Pris enjoyed the feeling of Millie's groaning breaths coming with each, persistent thrust.

Shifting her position, Pris lifted Millie by her butt and let her wrap her legs around her so she could increase her pace. As Millie was taller than her by a good foot and a half, Pris was squashed against her breasts, wet and slick with water an sweat and she couldn't help but enjoy it even more.

"Scilla~ Love~"

"Yeah?" Her balls tightening and the twitching in her cock coming harder and quicker, Priscilla planted her lips on a hard nipple and sucked for her life.

"I'm gonna come." Milliana's voice was barely over a whisper as she pressed Pris against her body, her legs tightening and her entire body shivering. "I'm gonna cum."

And you're gonna make me... If you... Keep... Talking... So!

Pris was thrusting with all her might, water splashing around them.

There it is. Give it to me~

She pushed hard, again and again as she felt herself teeter over the edge. She thrust up and pulled Millie down at the same time as her body locked in place, her entire being surging with euphoric shock from the orgasm. A warmth spread around her cock and oozed out of her, as if all the worries she had ever had left her in cascades.

She didn't know if she heard or felt Milliana's deep-set moan as she too reached climax. The elf tightened her grip around her and forced her head back before going in for a kiss, more violent and more passionate than Pris had ever felt her.

And for a moment, the world stood still.

There was no sound or sensation other than she and her lover.

No light nor dark nor anything.

No up nor down.

And as her body relaxed, the chill ran over her and she blinked. Submerged halfway in the river, she was still stuck to Millie as if tethered by some spell. Her muscles relaxing, they drifted from each other, holding hands and the soft smile flanked by rosy cheeks under eyes of liquid silver melted Priscilla from the inside out.

"I. Am. Spent!" Pris sank into the water, landing on her knees and barely poked her head out. "I can't even feel my legs."

"You were quite the aggressive one." Milliana sat down next to her and Pris felt her hand around hers. "Not that I didn't like it." She leaned over and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"It was fun, taking the lead for once." Pris mused. "Until you completely turned it over on me, you absolute jester!" She shot to her feet and splashed water straight in Millie's face.

"Hey, not my fault you get flustered too easily, Scilla sweet." She took a stance and splashed Pris with a wave of water. "Pardon me if it's outside of my nature to be demure. Besides," She leaned in close and whispered to Pris. "I'm feeling so full right now, I hope you're ready to take responsibility~"

It took a moment for Pris's mind to connect the meaning, but as she did, she felt a blush rise up through her cheeks.

"Oh sh- I - I'm not... Wait, Milliana!" She staggered upright as the realization dawned on her.

"Relax, Scillla." Millie said as she started to properly clean herself. "I'm not ready to give up adventuring just yet."

Not knowing how to respond, Pris started to clean herself and she cursed her own lack of witty retorts as she heard Millie giggle under her breath.