Curse of Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers

Joe barely spoke, a lump in his throat the size of a golf ball, "You are Aphrodite in male form, the goddess of love, lust and desire."

The smile increased, the man looked pleasantly appeased by the answer, "That's right," a new grin spread across Aphrodite's face, "but I bet you would rather see me in female form. I would prefer that, personally. The curves women have just feel more natural. Rarely did I feel inclined to be a man, especially now having been one for so very long."

A metamorphosis took place before Joe's eyes. The large man before him turned into a beautiful, blond haired young woman, standing no higher than five foot nine. Her breasts were ripe, her hips plentiful and her naked pussy shaved completely as if no hair existed there at all, probably didn't. Aphrodite was now a woman in every way.

A woman to kill for, a woman to die for, a woman to go to hell for.

Joe's erection grew again, shown proudly jutting out from his naked body. The girl standing before him, looking no more than eighteen years of age, giggled at the hard on Joe had. She strolled up to him, bare feet making padded sounds as she moved towards him. "Is this form better, is this what you would rather look at?"

Joe looked at the goddess in front of him, finally swallowing the lump in his throat. "Yes," he finally spoke aloud, "you are absolutely perfect."

Joe started to raise his hand to her face, to caress the soft skin there. Aphrodite was on her knees before he even got there. he looked down at her, that beautiful, innocent looking face mere inches away from his dripping cock. She looked at him, "This is for setting me free. I will be the prize for your plate." Her left hand reached up and started stroking and fondling Joe's cock.

Joe felt a shiver race up his spine like electricity. He looked down to see her grin as she pumped his prick. The goddess of love was stroking his cock with a precision that escorts could never attempt to manage. He saw her lips salivate as she moved her head closer to his crotch. He felt her lips on the tip of his cock, then pull away.

"You can face fuck me, Joe." Aphrodite said and smiled, "I know it's what you want, I can see it in your head. I am here for your wants, your desires." Her grin broadened as she placed her lips around Joseph's engorged member.

Joe moved his right hand to the back of her head, slowly followed by his right. With both hands he grasped the back of her hair, holding on tightly, pushing her head all the way down the length of his dick. He began thrusting her face back and forth over the full length of his shaft. Fucking the goddess of love's head like it was any hole, like it was nothing. Tingles of electricity coursed through his veins as her lips and tongue bobbed over his manhood.

He couldn't take much more of the intense sensual stimulation. Fuck it, he thought, how many times can you say you fucked the face of an immortal. He busted his load deep into her throat. His seed coursed down into her stomach, Aphrodite swallowing every last drop. Too much came out of him, gallons it felt like, all of it gobbled up by her royal majesty. Her face planted securely against his crotch, her nose pressed against his skin.

He let go of her head and Aphrodite pulled off of him. She wiped a bit of spittle from her mouth, looked up at him, and said, "Oh we're not done yet." she got up and moved over to his desk, placing her hands on it, waving her perfect, beautiful ass at him. "You can fuck my asshole, but not my pussy. Not for another few days."

Joe, as if in a daze, walked to her and planted his cock between her perfect ass cheeks. He was already hard and wanted more of the goddess. He rubbed his saliva and cum soaked cock through the crack in her ass. He felt excited, like a virgin at his first time, getting to do anything he wanted. He felt special, unique. His cock throbbed and leaked precome as he stroked it through the center of her perfect cheeks. Her incredible ass was arched up in the air, beckoning him to bury his dick deep inside it.

Joe slowly slid his cock into her asshole, so tight, so amazing. He felt the wetness of it, a wet that is usually only attributed to an excited pussy. He had to have more. He jammed his thick rod all the way in with one thrust. He held onto her, arms surrounding her waist, hands covering her breasts, his stomach pressed into her back as he gasped from the feeling of her tight, hot, wet hole clenching around him.

His hands massaged amazing breasts that exist in dreams. Firm, soft, plump. She was a millennium old yet had the amazing tits of the eighteen year old she looked like. The feeling of those breasts alone almost made him ache to cum, but he held out, not wanting to lose this load too fast.

Aphrodite never lost her grin, loving the attention she received being the goddess of love. She had gotten so much before being encased in that cold stone. Damned sorcerer. The ass fucking wasn't great, but she had been without for so long that this would do for now. She was the original nymphomaniac. She felt the warmth of his cock, a pretty decent size, but nowhere near the largest she had ever had, buried deep within her back passage. She actually hoped he didn't succumb to his desire and put it in her cunt, she was grateful for what he had done, so didn't want to see that fate befall him.

Joe began pumping her ass harder, his cock sliding past her plump cheeks. Such a perfect fit, like this incredible hole was made just for him. Her wondrous ass cheeks enveloped his cock over and over again, suckling at the shaft every time it came out of the hole. He saw those cheeks just staring at him, taunting him. His right hand came up and smacked one of them hard, leaving a red welt that quickly disappeared. A gasp was let out of Aphrodite, and he pumped harder into her clinging channel, the wet tightness encouraging him to thrust harder.

He felt his climax coming on, but as grand as this hole was he wanted to cum in the other one, the one she said he couldn't. Like the salesman in an old joke Joe felt the last hole must be the best. He wanted what he couldn't have, he had already had something that anybody would dream of, yet it was never enough. He fucked her ass, harder and harder with each stroke until he felt his balls clench up, seize almost, and a jet of cum flow it's way up his shaft.

He removed his dick quickly, then thrust it as deep as possible into the goddess of love's most holy of holes. Aphrodite screamed as his semen flew from the tip of his cock deep inside her pussy, she felt the warm liquid hit deep inside filling her up. Her pussy muscles involuntarily clenched onto the base of his cock, holding it there, milking it for what it was worth.

Joe felt his arms tighten up and seize on him. She tried to pull her cunt off him as fast as she could, but it was too late by now, the change was already occurring. "Damn you, fucking humans always have to be so deceitful and take what they have been denied." Aphrodite was infuriated, she was beside herself with what had happened.

She turned around and looked at Joe, "I tried to warn you. I would have given you everything that you desired. You just couldn't have my pussy, it was too soon for that."

Joe saw his arm start to turn a marble shade of green, the green racing down it to his torso. Aphrodite picked him up, with amazing ease for a girl her size, and moved him over to the pedestal, left empty after her escape. He fit perfectly, and Aphrodite began moving his limbs about, trying to get him in the perfect position.

"The bastard who did this to me put a small curse on my cunt. He knew I would be too excited to be free to not do anything. 'Blood for blood' he had said." She looked sad, a frown covering a face that should never know despair, "I'm so sorry, but hey, look at it this way, at least you'll live forever." Aphrodite finally smiled at him. She was still a little bit sad for the turn of events.

Once Aphrodite had him in the position she wanted, she clasped her hands together and looked it over. "Perfect, absolutely perfect. Hey, you don't mind if I take over your house while you're away. I have been locked up in that thing for so damn long." She shook her hips and breasts at him, "At least you will have the privilege of watching my conquests with men and women though the years." She smiled, a strawberry magically appearing in one hand, her teeth tentatively taking a bite, "Perhaps some day you will get out of it, when you do, you can have me as much as you want. For setting me free, of course. I do repay my debts, and I still owe you a big one."

Aphrodite wandered away then, her ass following her like a ticking clock, bouncing back and forth in time with her legs. "Hope you enjoy your new life." She spoke as she walked out of the den into the next room so she could explore her new home.

Joe was marble, now a statue. He was immortal in thought and position. He would see everything for centuries to come. The hundreds of conquests that Aphrodite would have living in his home. He saw the Zombie Armageddon, and was one of the few to remember it afterwards. He saw it all, his mind becoming a tome of historical knowledge.

He finally was set free, nearly five hundred years later, set free by a scholar obsessed with a hunk of marble. A statuesque representation of Apollo, with what appeared to be Aphrodite worshiping at his feet. Joe left the scholar as soon as he could and went on his quest to reclaim his goddess Aphrodite.

SSX1988
SSX1988
65 Followers
12