Curse of Christina Ch. 03

Story Info
How he met Christina.
2.7k words
4.35
38.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

Note from author:

Thanks for the positive and negative comments. It helps me learn and improve. I have taken a detour here and given some background on Christina and explained how I met her. That's the trouble with me and writing as I go. In other words, I didn't start with an outline. LOL. Hope you enjoy this.

*

It isn't that Christina is a bad person. She simply knows what excites her and that she has a hot body and a wicked mind stacked in her favor. She enjoys being fully satisfied by well endowed men but those guys are often so flakey and unreliable, whereas the submissive man is loyal and fun to control. She enjoys working one man at a time, telling him that he is showing signs of being the best pet she's ever had and then asking him for another favor that pleasures her and degrades him further. She so enjoys the rush of devious temptation, using sex and the promise of it as bargaining power in the relationship and ultimately using her position for sexual and financial advantage at his expense. Her men treat her very well, in fact, the more demanding and devious she is with them, the better they reward her.

Her favorite method begins with scouring obituaries in the newspaper and starting prospect files. Over several weeks she finds out all she can about them, including places of residence, employment, work and non-work habits. She updates her files and learns every detail she can to determine who has the most potential to satisfy her needs. She favors men who don't date until she enters their lives. This is how she found me.

About nine months after the funeral, she bumped into me at the grocery store and from the moment I looked into her eyes I was putty in her hands. Within a week we went on our first date and after I walked her to her building's front door, she frenched me and stroked my cock to a state of firmness I hadn't felt in a long time and then just like that she opened the door, stepped inside, said 'goodnight' and shut the door.

The very next evening, we went out again and this time she invited me up to her residence after a early evening of dinner and dancing. We made out on her couch and she rubbed her body against mine, getting me rock hard and letting me dry hump her until she excused herself. She was gone for several minutes and then she re-appeared in some sexy lingerie. My jaw dropped and she smiled. I wanted to get up and my body froze at the same time. She walked over to me, knelt, unbuckled my belt, pulled my zipper down, pulled my pants and underwear down and proceeded to lovingly lick and suck my cock and balls. When the magic moment came, I told her and she purred and swallowed my cock. I came straight away as Christina held my cock in her throat and slowly withdrew.

This orgasm was the first in so long that I was still shooting ropes of cum when the head reached her mouth. And when she withdrew her lips from my cock, I shot one more rope of cum onto her face. She looked up at me and I saw glassy eyes and my cum on her nose, lips and chin. She remained on her knees while looking into my eyes and scraped the cum off her face with her fingers and then provocatively licked her fingers clean, all while maintaining eye contact with me. For a moment, I felt as though she intentionally seduced me last night just to devour me tonight. Then, she swallowed audibly and I felt a need so strong within me that I simply leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. Her lips yielded and she welcomed my tongue into her mouth while she cupped my face in her hands and brought me down onto the floor with her. I inhaled deeply and frenched her with vigor, tasting remnants of cum in her mouth and swallowing. She slipped a hand down to my cock and stroked it lightly up and down while we continued our hot kiss.

Our kiss ended naturally, both of us withdrawing in order to breath in fresh air. Her hand remained on my cock, lightly caressing me, maintaining my hard state without sending me to orgasm. She looked as though she had something to say and then began just after I looked to her with curious anticipation.

"I don't normally do this on the second date." She paused and I felt as though it was my turn.

"I'm glad you did. I haven't been this turned on in a long, long, long time."

"Sssssh." And she kissed me again and stroked my cock a little more firmly. "let me talk now ok?" she whispered and I nodded.

"I feel a connection with you," she began, "and I want to know if you feel it too."

"Its funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing."

"I have very dark desires and needs."

"I have a lot of catching up to do."

She laughed and said "baby, you have no idea what I'm going to do to you. You'll never want another woman again after you have me."

"If tonight's any indication, I have no problem with that."

In one movement, Christina sprang forward pushing her shoulder into my chest and knocked me over onto my back. She climbed on top of me while holding my cock in her right hand and pushed herself onto it. In mere seconds, she was fully seated on my hard shaft and slowly and rhythmically pumping herself up and down, from base to tip.

She moaned softly with every stroke up and down. She put her hands on the floor to brace herself as her lower body continued its slow pump and grind. Her pussy was warm, very wet and though not tight it felt like I was gripped firmly in place.

"You make me feel hot, darling." She said as she looked into my eyes. Her fresh breath and excitement were intoxicating. "I want us to fuck slow all night," she said and smiled broadly as she sank her pussy all the way down to the base of my cock and held herself there. I thrust upward and felt as though my cock grew an inch longer.

"Mmmmmm," she purred and licked her young lips above me and then dove in to French kiss my mouth. Her tongue entered with skill and strength and quickly pressed up against mine. Our tongues dueled fiercely and she pumped her body faster for several wonderfully hot and passionate moments until she stopped, inhaled deeply and raised herself upward. Her palms now pressed firmly onto my chest as she arched her back and sank herself down lower on my cock, pushing me deeper than I've ever felt with a woman and sceamed "I'm cumming...omg, I'm cumming, yes! Yes! Yes!". She slowed down the pumping and grinding but the waves kept rolling through her. Christina's face lit up and intelligible and guttural sounds escaped her lips. "oh god, oh god," she inhaled "right there, omg, yes!, oh god, your cock is so hard for me, I'm cumming."

As we fucked, she remained on top and used her leverage and strength to extend the time she spent fully sunk on the base of my shaft. Each time she did this, she increased the grip her pussy had on my cock and my state of arousal deepened. At times, I honestly thought my cock was expanding wider and this in turn thoroughly excited me.

"Oh fuck yeah!," she yelled. "That was awesome!" Her body relaxed and she moved her arms around me and hugged herself to me. She moved down a little and rest the side of her head on my chest, her lips alongside my left nipple, her thighs around mine and my cock still inside her. I was rock hard and wanting to cum but not getting the stimulation to push me over.

"mmmm," she purred and stretched over me. "I just love taking care of a man that let's me have what I want."

I held her in my arms and closed my eyes while I said "I love being with you."

"mmmm, me to" she whispered.

I shifted a little. The hard floor beneath me was uncomfortable.

She rolled off and said "oh baby, are you ok?"

"The floor is hard on my back."

She moved her hand to my cock and said "I want you to stay hard for me while you are here."

"I hope I can."

"If you can't, then I'll expect you to leave. Understood?"

I looked at her quizzically. She stroked me and said "I'm going to help you. Don't worry silly. We're in this together now." And she kissed me on the mouth and I opened right up and accepted her tongue. We made out on the floor a while longer and I forgot about the discomfort I felt while laying on the floor. Her fingers lightly teased my balls and I felt my cock jump hard into the air. "That's much better darling." She smiled and I felt warm inside. I remembered my wife used to call me darling and how I felt with her. I must have drifted off because the next thing I knew Christina was shaking me and asking me to answer her.

"What just happened?" she said.

"I don't know. I, I, you called me darling and its something my wife called me and I guess it brought back some memories."

Christina looked at me in silence. She did not know what to say.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to burden you with my stuff. I better go."

She stopped me with her hands on my chest.

"No baby, I want you here. Even if you can't keep it up all night. I want you here, with me, in my bed."

"I want you too Christina. More than I can say."

"Oh honey," she said softly. "Come with me." We rose together and she started to lead me to her bed room and I said "wait." She turned and I offered to pick her up and carry her and she accepted.

Candles aligned the walls and lit the room with romantic hues and shadows. A king size bed lay in the center of the room, its covers already turned down. A single aromatic candle burned in the far corner and the room's spice smells fed into our senses as I carried Christina into the room. I lay her gently on her bed and she held her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her.

I was rock hard for this woman and she parted her legs for me as I positioned myself to enter her. Her sexy lingerie outfit still clung to her hot sexy body and it kinda felt scratchy against my skin as I pushed my cock inside her. I attempted undoing her bra from the front and she said matter of factly "what are you doing?"

"Just wanting to remove your bra"

"Why?"

"Its uncomfortable when we press together. It scratches me."

"I got this outfit especially for you darling. It turns me on to wear it for you."

"I want to see the rest of your body. Every detail."

She smiled. "Not tonight. You need to demonstrate you can stay hard for me while you're here. And by the way, I don't want you to cum until I tell you to." She paused for my reaction.

I don't know how my face looked back at her, but inside I was incredibly turned on by the way she looked at me and spoke to me. Like a teacher to student, polite but firm in her lesson giving. My cock stiffened and I just sank as deep into her as I could.

"Mmmm," she moaned and combed her fingers through my hair. "That's a good boy. You want to be told, don't you darling."

I felt speechless and nodded affirmatively as I continued thrusting inside her.

"Go slow baby. Keep it on edge, but don't cum."

I slowed down.

"That's it, darling. You want to be a good boy don't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"You want to pleasure me don't you?"

"Yes"

"You are pleasuring me now, do you know that?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to pleasure me only?"

"Yes"

"Unless I give you to someone else."

I lingered on the last comment. The thought of her giving me to another woman sounded hot to me. "Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Good boy. Now fuck me a little harder. I want to cum again."

I obliged Christina and thrust harder, long-stroking her for several minutes until she burst into orgasm all over again. This time, I heard sloshing noises coming from our crotches and I stopped and wondered if I came.

"Don't stop darling, keep fucking me, I'm cumming. Oh god, oh god, oh god."

I resumed thrusting inside her. Pistoning my cock rapidly in and out of her cunt. Christina's lust was in overdrive. "Keep fucking me hard god dammit, but don't you dare fuckin cum in me."

"Christina. I can't control it. I'm gonna cum."

Somehow she wriggled away from underneath me and flipped me over, dismounted and grabbed my balls in both hands and squeezed down at the top of the sack, choking it to prevent me from cuming.

"That was close, huh baby?"

I felt the urge to cum subside and lifted my head and nodded. She moved closer and pressed her wet cunt against my balls and thrust herself as if humping me. The pressure on my balls rubbing together hurt.

"Ow!"

She stopped. "I'm really turned on, aren't you?"

"it hurts when you put pressure on me like that"

She did it again "like this?"

"owwwwwwwww"

"oh god yeah!" she yelled and ground herself harder.

"owwwww, stop, please!"

She stopped as suddenly as she started. "Ok darling, now just relax" but I flinched as she moved her hand up over my balls and onto my cock. She giggled and said "I need you to be hard for me. You never know when I'll change my mind and wanna fuck. If you don't stay hard we cant play and then you'll have to leave."

"I'm sorry. Please don't kick me out. I want to be with you."

"Then show me."

"I'm still hard."

"Yes, you are and I'm going to fuck your brains out and you are going to give me multiple orgasms because that's what I want and I deserve them. On top of that, you are not going to cum until I let you."

I nodded and waited not sure what to say and she continued.

"but first, I want to you see if I can bring myself off while you suffer in pain." And she reached down between her legs and stroked her pussy while watching me. "bunch your balls up with your hand like I did earlier" she said as she brought herself closer to the edge.

I couldn't say no to her. She was so beautiful and naughty all wrapped into one person. I had never known someone that made me feel so "less than and hot" at the same time. I bunched up my ball sack as requested and waited.

"now ask me to bring myself off on your balls, however I please."

I did and then I winced as she raised up, squatted down over me and masturbated herself to a massive orgasm. I marveled at the amount of liquid that shot from her pussy onto my balls and hand. There was no pain, only trickery, a mind fuck, and the relief I felt turned to trusting her on a new level. I did not need to be asked, I simply moved my body and positioned my head beneath her crotch and lifted my lips to her pussy and drank the remainder of her cum. Her fingers combed through my hair and she held me in place. I licked inside her and she had another orgasm still and I swallowed what I could but it was just too much. The flow cascaded down both sides of my face.

Then she lifted herself, moved toward the pillows and plopped down on the bed. She spread her legs wide and said "if your cock is hard, you may put it inside me and cum; otherwise, take your clothes and get the fuck out."

I did what she asked in a flash.

(to be continued.)

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers