Curse of Christina Ch. 05

Story Info
He submits to Christina, his Goddess of Love and Lust.
4.1k words
4.41
42k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

After my third cum that night, I couldn't get hard and Christina sent me home feeling hurt and humiliated.

The next day Christina called and asked me to go with her to a club that night. She is an excellent dancer and loves the activity. I can't dance but accepted her invitation in order to be with her again.

At her house, I was simply amazed at the attire she wore. It was a slinky black dress of sorts and barely covered what was left of her legs more than half way up her thigh and then hung low and open at the front, exposing her chest and the sexy curves of the top half of her pumped up breasts. The sight of her made me rock hard in seconds and my pants slightly tented. She looked down at my crotch and said "I wish you were bigger." Then she walked outside and gave me the key to lockup her house.

In the car I told her she was beautiful and sexy and I asked her why she was with me if she wanted someone more hung than me. She thanked me for the compliment and added "I enjoy teasing submissive men, especially you darling. But let's be clear too, you are not hung," she giggled.

I felt angry at her for calling me on that. Her sting hung in the air for several moments before I said "that hurts."

"Of course it does," she began "but I know you also like that. It's a rush for you to be put in your place and it's a rush for me to humiliate you."

She was right. I was feeling a rush but needed to also be honest about my feelings. "it especially hurts because just when I think I could fall for you, you make a dig and I question whether I need this or you."

"Oh darling, are you falling for me?"

"Yes, I think I am. It really rang in last night after you sent me home. I felt so lonely without you and I realized I need you in my life."

"I'm going to make it up to you tonight darling. You'll see."

I thanked her and then she asked if this was the first time I failed to get hard after having sex three times in one evening and I felt a rush of embarrassment cover my face all over again.

"I can't remember," I stammered.

"Well, it may not matter after tonight."

I cringed and felt smaller in my car seat. The wheel felt bigger in my hands as I gripped my fingers around it. "What do you mean?"

"I have other options available to me."

"I thought we were exclusive," I whined.

"No darling. You may consider yourself exclusive to me but I will never be exclusive to you."

"Why not?"

"Because I need more than one lover can give me."

"That's not fair."

"I may not be right for you darling," she said as she put her hand on my thigh and moved it toward my cock, "you will have to decide that for yourself."

Her hand felt great on my thigh as I thought about what she said. She's the hottest looking, most sexually aggressive woman I've encountered. The loneliness after leaving her last night was awful and something I did not want to repeat anytime soon, so I decided to go with the flow and asked "what are the rules then?" She laughed. "Silly man."

"I just want to know in case I meet another woman. What are my options?"

"Well, putting it that way, I prefer that we're participating with her together."

"Wait a minute. You can go get men and fuck behind my back but if I meet someone else you want to participate?

"Yes."

"You're serious?"

"Darling don't let this upset you."

"It is upsetting. This is very upsetting to me."

She moved closer to me and placed her elbow on the top of my car seat and her hand on the side of my head. Her fingers combed into my hair and she said "I enjoyed playing with you last night. It was incredible to feel you surrender your will to me, to give in to my wishes."

I felt myself getting hard as I remembered our session. "I have fantasized but never done anything like that with anyone else," I said. "You are a dream come true for me Christina. I enjoy your company and you make my fantasies come to life."

"Oh darling, you're so sweet." she said and planted a lipstick kiss on my cheek.

"I'm not looking for anything outside our relationship," I continued. "I want to date you only and I just thought that you would do the same."

"Honey, I'm not dating anyone but you. Ok?"

"You're not?"

"No, I'm not. I like you. I want to explore with you. Like last night and the fantasies we shared. I enjoyed your surrender and I want it again," she said firmly.

"I want to surrender to you too. It feels strangely intoxicating."

"Yes it does." She moved her hand to my inner thigh and said "For me too. Maybe I pushed a little to hard too soon. After last night, I thought it was clear I would take on additional lovers and you were okay with that."

"Last night, we succumbed to our lust and fantasies, but I don't know if I can do that for real."

"mmmm, darling last night was incredible in so many ways. I think you can do anything when we get hot like that."

"I don't know."

"I saw it in your eyes darling. The desire to please me was there. Its all I thought about while I masterbated on the bed and you were kneeling on the floor, waiting for my invitation to rejoin me."

"You did."

"uh huh, I did darling. Your surrender is a gift and I want to keep receiving it as long as you'll give it to me."

"You do. Really?"

"yes. I do."

"I enjoyed surrendering to you. It was peaceful to let go and perform your wishes, even admitting all those things. It felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders."

"You trusted me and everything went like it was supposed to."

"Everything except being sent home."

"Yeah, that was a mistake. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's ok Christina. Thank you. I like talking with you about us. I really like you and I want to be the one who pleasures you. I don't know how else to explain it."

"Thank you darling. I want you to trust me, especially when we play. It's all for mutual pleasure. As for dating, there is no one I'd rather be with than you. And in the bedroom, I want you with me," she said.

"Christina can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"It hurts when you make references to my cock being small and you prefer larger cocks but it also turns me on."

"I know, darling. It's when the chemistry is right, we get turned on by things we would never do otherwise." And, believe me when I tell you, your cock is a nice size and I have pleasure when you're inside me."

"I'm getting turned on by our conversation and the ways in which you are touching me."

"Me too," she said and cupped one hand under my chin and turned my gaze toward her. Then she leaned in and kissed me, open-mouthed. Her tongue danced with mine and suddenly the car veered and I broke away from her kiss to concentrate on the road. Her hand moved back to my chin, cupping it and then she moved herself closer to me and turned my gaze back to her again and kissed me once more. This time, I braked to slow down the car and we made out while the car was stopped in the center of the road.

The car lit up with light and I realized traffic was approaching. Christina moved back to her seat and said, "pull over to the next street. I want you to fuck me." As the car moved into the right lane and accelerated, I looked at Christina. Her feet were resting on the seat, her knees were parted wide and she was openly masterbating.

"Oh gawd, I'm so wet. Hurry darling, I want you inside me."

I found a turn off and exited onto a smaller road. In the darkness, I drove slowly through a series of S-turns and finally stopped at what appeared to be a meadow clearing on both sides of the road. Christina was panting and moaning loudly. After shutting off the engine, I looked at Christina and asked "how do we do this?"

She shifted toward me and placed her hand on my thigh and then she palmed my crotch and massaged it. "ooo, you are hard, I like that!" she said.

"Me too."

Her fingers traced the outline of my cock. Her touch was light and I yearned for greater friction. I looked over at her and saw her dress riding very high on her thigh. Her right breast was so visible I could almost see the nipple. My cock jumped under her touch and I swallowed audibly.

"Is the way I'm dressed turning you on? When I looked up, we made eye contact and I simply nodded.

"Did your wife ever dress like this for you."

I shook my head no and faintly wondered why she brought that up.

"It doesn't matter, she's gone and I'm in your life now aren't I?"

I felt her apply pressure to the outline of my cock. It felt damn good and I nodded in her direction. Christina was turning me on and breaching a taboo subject at the same time. I wanted her to continue and I wanted her to let my memories of my wife rest in peace.

"Yes."

"Do you want me, as your Goddess of love and lust? The woman who takes ownership of your cock and influences your every decision from now to eternity?

As she shared her desire to own me, Christina applied more pressure and was pushing her fingernails into my trousers and raking them over the crown and shaft of my hard cock. Her touch felt incredible and my mind drifted further from honoring my wife and the sanctity of our relationship. I wanted to fuck Christina. Bend her over the car's hood, lift her dress, rip down her thong and insert my cock inside her. I thrust my pelvis forward as she continued to rake her nails over my trouser covered cock.

"mmmm" she said "tell me what you were thinking just now."

I told her in detail of my lust and the desire to stop the car and fuck my Goddess on the hood. She inhaled deeply as I shared my desire to pull her thong to the side so that I could roughly insert myself inside her.

"That's so hot, baby," she leaned into me like a cat stretching upward, "did you ever do that with your wife?"

"No. She would never do anything like that...She wasn't hot like you are."

Christina unzipped my trousers and put her hand inside the opening. "You want me more than you wanted her, don't you?" Her fingers slipped through the opening of my boxers and touched the crown of my cock, then they wrapped themselves around my shaft. "Say it" she said. "Give your lust to me darling so I can take you deeper in my control and reward you in ways you've never imagined."

"I want you more than her."

"Say it again, with meaning." She said and pulled my cock out of my pants. "You're so fuckin hard. This is the hardest I've ever seen you."

"I want you more than her Christina." "That's right baby, tell me again and again." She lowered her head onto my lap and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"I want you more than her. I want you, omg. Christina!"

She was deep-throating me and rubbing her lips against my pubes as she kept my cock in her throat. I put my hand on her head as she sucked me harder into her throat.

"Christina!, Christina!"

She withdrew her mouth from my cock and gulped for air several times. She looked into my eyes when she regained her breath and said "what?" "I want you more than her." was all I could say and I repeated myself several times until she finally said "then take me outside and fuck me on the hood of your car."

It was such a rush. I opened the door and dragged her with me out my side of the car. My cock sliced into the night time air and Christina followed me willingly. I touched the hood and said "it's too hot" I paused and said "let's do it on the trunk."

"Yes!" she said and walked to the back of the car. I stroked to maintain maximum hardness for this young woman. She was both Goddess of desire and a slut yearning to be taken. With each step, I felt my desire to pleasure her grow stronger. I desired more than ever. She turned and put her hands on the trunk and bent herself over.

"Come here darling, and mount me."

I moved behind her, lifted the hem of her dress and slipped right into her. We sighed together as I pushed all the way in.

"Fuck me hard. Give in to your lust and confess your need to be with meeeee." her voice trailed into sounds of excitement as I put my hands on her hips and plunged my cock into her pussy. She felt warm and tight and wet all at once. "oh god, fuck me baby" she said. "yeah, just like that. Omg. Fuck yeah."

I moved her hem up higher onto her lower back. My right thumb rest at the top of her ass crack and I pushed it against her skin just a little. "mmmm, baby" she said, "I like it in the ass too." "Omg." I exclaimed.

"She never gave up her ass to you either?"

"No." I said.

"what a fuckin selfish bitch!...i'm glad she's dead!"

I thrust into Christina and grunted as I felt the pleasure build inside me.

"Spit down on my ass hole. Get it wet for me."

I did as she asked and spit several times and massaged it along with my finger into her ass. She was even tighter there and then suddenly she relaxed and I pushed in to the knuckle. "mmm, yeah, that's soooo good," she said. "I want you to feed my ass a second finger." I withdrew my index finger and she said, "first put it in your mouth and lube it up. Not the first one, just the second."

"Ok." I did what she said and noticed there wasn't really much pungency on my finger from her ass. So I licked them both and sucked them into my mouth, coating them with saliva before I attempted stuffing them into her butt.

Christina propped up on her elbows and said "we were going to go to a club tonight, where I was going to flirt with men in front of you." She stopped to catch her breath as I continued fucking her. "I intended to pick one or two up and bring them home to fuck me." I put two wet fingers at her anus and pushed in slightly. She sighed and I could feel her cringe a little. I stopped and put my fingers back in my mouth and she relaxed under me. I felt myself getting closer to the point of no return and remembered my promise the night before that I would not cum without her permission. I slowed down the pace a lot more. "I fantasized about making you wait in the hall while they took turns fucking me all night." My cock was raging hard inside her and it took every ounce of energy not to pound her. "Encouraging them to fill me with their cum and telling them that my wimpy boy friend is waiting to clean me out after they finish." I pushed in slow and withdrew slow. I felt so close to cumming I could hardly stand it. "I was simply teasing you in the car tonight, testing to see if you could get it up so soon after last night."

Her words stung but my cock was still rock hard.

"And then you shared your naughty fantasy and your desire to have me more than your own dead wife, I just had to have you inside me."

"Christina, I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it. May I please?"

"Darling, omg, yes. You may cum inside me. Fill me like a stud."

"Omg, yes. I'm cuming!!!!!"

I felt ropes shoot out of my cock and into Christina, releasing all the pressure in one continuous flow. True bliss.

"Keep it hard so I can cum too baby," she yelled. "Keep ramming it in me."

I remained hard surprisingly and continued pistoning in and out of Christina's cunt. In no time, her pussy contracted and she gushed her orgasm all over my cock and balls. I slowed down the pace as she kept cumming until finally I withdrew from her. Instead of backing away, I leaned forward placing my arms underneath her body in order to embrace her. We rose together and she pressed her body into mine as I moved my mouth toward her's. We began kissing and she turned around in my arms and our passion continued growing with intensity. Her arms circled around my neck and she caressed my back as I held her close to me. We must have kissed for several minutes and then she withdrew and said "that was so intense darling."

"omg yeah" was all that came out of my mouth though I wanted to say so much more.

She reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I had started going soft and her attention took me in the other direction. The lust was all there still and getting hard again took little effort.

"You still want me don't you."

"yes, more than anyone."

"more than your wife?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Cuz I never want to hear you mention her again."

I didn't say anything. I didn't want to. I like what she was doing and I wanted to call her Goddess.

"Do you promise not to think of her or say her name or talk about her ever again with me? She stroked my cock firmly while looking me in the eye. "I promise."

"I accept your promise. Now darling, do you also recognize me as your lover?"

"Yes and I want to recognize you as my Goddess of Love and Lust."

"and you want to treat me above all others, making sure I feel special at all times?"

"yes," her rubbing kept my cock so hard.

"Then I think we should go to that club tonight afterall, don't you agree?"

"uh huh." I nodded.

"you're turned on again aren't you?"

"yes Christina!"

"you want to go to the club and see me flirt with men, maybe bring 1-2 home?"

"yeah."

"you want to see me make out with them in the back seat of the car while you play chaufeur."

"uh huh."

"good boy," she said. And then she spoke again without waiting for me, "I'd like for you to get down on your knees and clean me out so I'm fresh for the club."

She took her hand off my cock and put both hands on my shoulders and pulled me down. I went along with her wishes and tasted our combined juices, swallowing every drop she had. While I ate her out, Christina told me she expected me to be well mannered at the club and that there could be negative consequences for me if I embarrass her. The way she talked, excited me so. Soon she was cleaned out and we were on our way to the club.

****

The club was a sex club. There were hordes of uninhibited men and women of all ages and body shapes parading through multiple rooms. I was mesmerized watching huge cocks bobbing up and down and the young women crowding these hung men, begging for a taste.

I watched my Goddess move through the club rooms with the ease of a child in a candy store. She smiled and greeted men and women in her path until she spotted two fit looking men in a corner and made her approach. Moments later there were nods in agreement and she hooked her arms in theirs and headed toward the exit. When she passed me, she said, "go get the car and hold the door open for us, boy," she said and laughed. I looked at her and the men and they all looked back at me with contempt in their eyes. One was black and the other was Hispanic.

"Yes Goddess Christina," I said. My response surprised me but Christina loved it. She smiled warmly in my direction and then said to her new companions "he's a good slave."

I parked the car at the front of the club and stood outside at the back door waiting for Christina and her men. The valet guys told me I had to move the car as it wasn't a real limo. I offered them money and they finally accepted $100.

Christina came out about an hour later. Her hair and makeup were slightly messed up and as she got closer, under the lighting of the valet awning, I noticed a wet streak going down her inner thigh.

She saw me staring and said "now he knows why it took so long." She turned to the black guy French kissed him in front of me. Her nipples pressed against her dress as she arched her back during the kiss. The Hispanic man spoke loudly "open the door, cuckold."

The valet guys and other customers standing nearby laughed out loud and pointed at me. I felt the heat of embarrassment crawl over my skin as I opened the door. The Hispanic man got in first and then Christina stopped kissing the black dude and introduced him to me.

"This is Big Frank darling. I think his cock must be 12" long and fatter than my wrist". His skin color was very dark. He was tall and muscular and appeared friendly. His lips were huge as he talked and grinned in her direction.

"Its not that big baby, but daddy's gonna give you a great ride."

"oooh, daddy, I like that!" exclaimed Christina.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12