Curse of Christina Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved closer to him and kissed him on th mouth. Then she turned to me and said, "That's Julio inside." I looked into the car and Julio groped his crotch while looking at me and laughed.

"You will call them Sir Frank and Sir Julio, do you understand slave?"

"Yeah."

Whack! Christina's hand slapped hard against my face.

"You call me Goddess or Goddess Christina or so help me I will dump you bitch!" she yelled.

I rubbed my hand lightly over the place she slapped my face as she spoke down to me.

"Say it right bitch." She yelled and slapped me again and then laughed.

"Yes, Goddess Christina. Sir Frank and Sir Julio."

"What a punk," laughed Big Frank.

Christina parted her legs as she leaned into Big Frank and lewdly scooped out a blob of white good with her index finger. In a flash she put her finger in my mouth and said "I let a stranger fuck me. When we get home, you're going to clean me out again and then you're going to watch me get fucked over and over again by these two studs." Then climbed into the back seat and welcomed Big Frank beside her.

When I got into the driver's seat and looked in the mirror, Christina's dress was torn open and the two men were fondling her breasts and taking turns kissing her and placing her hands on their crotches.

It turned me on and it hurt a lot inside to watch her with them.

"Keep your eye on the road, man," said Julio. "We don't need to get in a wreck!"

I watched the road and drove home. They made all kinds of sounds and cccasionally I saw Christina's head bobbing up and down on Big Frank's lap while Julio was fingering her from behind. I gulped and felt my own cock rise to attention as I wondered what lay ahead for us the rest of the evening.

To be continued.

12