Curse of Christina Ch. 07

Story Info
Dominant girlfriend, not traditional BDSM.
4.3k words
4.51
43.8k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

Note to Reader(s): This chapter picks up from chapter 2. Thanks to the fan who reminded me I hadn't finished this story.

Orgasm-euphoria has a way of making you feel brave and invincible. What happens in the face of adversity depends on your own convictions as well as who you're with and what they're doing.

I stand naked at my front door and look at Joey one more time. Dressed and disheveled, he looks good to me. The magnetism between us is definitely still there and so I give in to lust and press into him.

As we embrace tightly, the doorbell continues to ring.

"You turn me on Joey." I whisper. My cock flexes and I dry hump against him.

His left hand drops to the back of my right thigh and I lift my knee upward. As I do this his hand rises to cup my ass cheek. Our lips meet and we begin a passionate soul-searching deep wet kiss that nearly eliminates Christina's incessant doorbell ringing.

"I want you to fuck me Joey." I whisper to him as our noses are separated by centimeters of open space.

"Get rid of that bitch and I will fuck you all day." Exasperation and disgust line this voice.

Joey's promise feeds the fire brewing inside me. Quickly, I open the door wide and yell in defiance. "What the fuck are you doing bitch? Get the fuck out of here!"

I want to slam the door in her face for emphasis. Joey stands behind me, his fingers rest over my shoulders as he clings to me like a frightened child.

But everything changes the moment I see her.

She stands on my porch like a model and whatever I feel for Joey vanishes. She dons a titty-pink soft leather jacket, vest, and micro mini outfit. Black lace stockings adorn her legs and bright pink heels reward my gaze to her feet. A small black duffle bag sets on the porch beside her. Inching my gaze upward, I can't help but feel lust build inside me. Christina has natural beauty, but this outfit puts her over the top and with it she takes me right along with her.

"My my but you are brave today. I like it." She says. She grabs her bag and drops it to the floor once she steps into my house. The bag lands with a thud. Then she reaches out and grasps my jutting cock with her right hand. Her fingers slide lightly over the crown. The pleasure is intense, especially as she holds my gaze with sexy eyes. The close-up affords a nice view of her pink glossy lips and the matching pink eye shadow. She is done up first class to tease and please and her plan is working.

I forget all about Joey and the open front door while gazing upon my girlfriend. But as he clings to me from behind, I feel his chin touch my neck just before he whispers.

"Be brave, kick her out." His whisper's pitch is high and it sounds desperate.

Christina smiles and she steps closer to us. Her right hand remains on my cock and when our distance is merely only inches apart she replies.

"Do you really want me to go?"

I feel conflict, but she is my girlfriend and she is dressed to thrill and I am very thrilled. So I shake my head no and flex my rod in her hand.

"Why don't you dismiss your employee and take me upstairs. We have some business of our own to conduct."

"Hands off honey. This one is mine." Joey cuts in.

Christina ignores him. She inches closer to me and gazes into my eyes. I feel her beauty and her fire captivate me.

Her left hand grasps my right wrist and she tugs on it until my hand rests comfortably on her left hip. Then she smiles as I grip her hip firmly with my fingers and pull her close to me.

Joey lets go of my shoulders and steps away while Christina moves her left hand to the back of my head and combs her fingers through my hair. We kiss and our lips part immediately. Her tongue thrusts against mine and she moans. I moan too as my cock thrusts into her right hand. We stand close until our kiss ends. Then I bend forward and pick her up.

"Oh darling, you're so strong and romantic." She embraces me.

When I turn toward the staircase, her feet hit Joey in the gut.

"Hey, be careful." He whines.

The attraction to him is gone. My rod is hard for Christina. "Get back to work Joey." I say sternly.

"Oh honey, I love your dominant tone with him. You can take me anywhere you want to darling. I want you to fuck me."

Joey storms off to the kitchen as I start to climb the stairs.

Halfway up the stairs I yell to Joey. "Hey get the front door okay man?"

Christina laughs. "You're so funny."

When we get to the top of the stairs, I carry Christina into the first guest room.

"Why here?" She asks.

"The sheets in here are clean."

"You took him to our bed?"

"I thought that's what you wanted."

"Put me down."

I set her back on her feet and then stand upright. "What's the matter?"

She crosses her arms over her chest. "I don't want you sharing that bed with anyone but me."

"Okay. I apologize."

"I left my bag downstairs. Will you go fetch for me?"

I nod and lean in to kiss her on the lips. She turns away and I kiss her cheek instead.

"You need to earn that privilege again." She says.

My cock deflates instantly.

"What the fuck Christina?" I feel my anger take over. "I let you tie me up last night. Tease me."

She smiles but says nothing.

"Then, then, you leave me bound all night so I can be embarrassed when Joey shows up."

I stop lecturing in order to swallow. My mouth is dry.

"Then this morning you tell me to have sex with my housekeeper if I want you to remain my girl friend. So I do it. Honestly it was pretty fun."

I stop and think about what I'm actually saying. Christina's demeanor is calm.

"Then you come to my door uninvited and ring the bell like a mad bitch that owns this place."

I stop and she remains silent. I think she doesn't disagree with me and I continue with my lecture.

"Then you come in and reward me with the sexiest outfit I've ever seen on a woman. We kiss and pleasure each other and now you go cold on me again. I don't have to put up with this kind of shit."

I stop. She smiles.

"I'm not going to."

"You really like me in this outfit?" She asks.

I nod. "You look fucking hot Christina."

"I want you to myself."

I step closer to her until we are inches apart. Then I put my hands on her hips and smile as I look at her. Her hands cover mine but she doesn't push me away.

"You confuse me Christina. Why do you have me suck someone's cock if you want me to yourself?"

"I want control. I told you that from the start."

"Control of what?"

"You."

"All the time?"

"Yes."

"Why?" I say and start to withdraw my hands from her hips. She holds onto my wrists and I look at her inquisitively.

"What?" I ask.

"I like you." She begins. "You're fun and you're funny. I just want more than that out of our relationship."

"I like you too Christina."

She smiles at me and I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

"I want us to be a couple that's female led."

"Does that mean you open doors for me?"

"No. It means you devote yourself to me completely and I make decisions for both of us. We'll start in the bedroom but eventually it would lead to other things, like chores and social engagements and trips."

"That sounds like 24/7 control."

She nods and my cock rises. I try to move my arm toward my cock and she looks down and then back up at me.

"You want to stroke for me?" She asks.

"Yes."

She lets go of my wrists. "Do it now. Jerk off to show me you want my leadership in your life."

I reach down and start to stroke as she looks at me. A small wry smile forms on her lips.

"The idea excites you so much that you can't help but be aroused and you touch yourself." She says.

I nod and continue lightly stroking.

"I like that about you. You are not afraid to expose your vulnerabilities to me. It makes me want to tap into you and see what other things you would do for me."

"What kinds of things."

"Things that make me wet and want to fuck." She says.

Her words captivate me. "You mean things like leaving me tied naked for someone else to find me?"

She nods and says "I left a wet spot on my car seat during drive home."

"Wow."

"I went straight to bed and used my vibrator as I thought of you tied up and vulnerable."

"Wow."

"I felt so turned on just telling you to seduce your housekeeper."

"Wow."

"That you actually did it showed me just what a gem you are."

She reaches for my cock and covers my hand with her own. I stop movement and look into her eyes. I feel her desire and relax my hand but she wraps her fingers around as much of it as she can.

"Stroke it with me darling and allow your desire to build as you give in to me."

It takes a moment to get used to the hand over hand approach to stroking my cock, but we find a rhythm and then we gaze at one another. My focus shifts between her eyes and her parted lips. Her tongue tip glides along the inner outline of her mouth and I flex my rod in response.

"Ooh, I can feel that." She says. "Flex it over and over for me darling."

I comply immediately. Each flex elicits a favorable response. "That's it baby. Flex to show me you want me to take control." She says with lust deep-seated in her voice.

I feel the moment and nod my head as I flex my cock in agreement. When I feel her tug on my fingers, I look at her. She nods and smiles as I relax my grip.

"That's it darling, relinquish control to me." A second later she replaces my hand with her own. Her fingers lightly wrap my shaft as she proceeds to stroke me.

The physical pleasure is out of this world and I say. "Oh my god you feel incredible."

"From now on, I am the reason you cum."

I look into her eyes and feel her intensity.

"Yes Christina."

Her fingers reward me with quicker touches along the crown and underside of the head. The feeling is exquisite pleasure.

"When you cum, you will cum hard and it will always be for me."

"I promise."

"And you will work hard for your orgasms." She says and then firmly squeezes her hand on the head of my cock.

"Flex it for me bitch." She says.

I flex hard wanting to impress her. She squeezes her fist harder around my cock head. It doesn't hurt. My pleasure rises even as she digs her nails into my flesh.

"Talk to me bitch. Tell me what you want."

"I want to cum hard for you Christina."

"I know you do." She says. "And you are going to work hard to cum hard for me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes. I'll do anything you want. Just please don't stop it feels so good."

"But I am going to stop. I think you know that too, don't you darling." Her hand pressure lightens and the speed of her stroking slows considerably. Still, as I flex within her hand I feel enough friction to cum if she'll allow it.

I nod. "Please don't stop."

She stops and my heart pounds hard with disappointment. Hope returns as she resumes stroking, albeit with just the tips of her thumb and index finger. We look into each other's eyes and then she whispers.

"I expect you to make me cum hard several times before you cum at all."

The pleasure of her fingers tips drives me to nod.

"Tell me."

"I agree."

"Good. We can start right now." She says excitedly.

Suddenly I feel her squeeze hard on my cock head. Her nails press upon the underside of my crown ridge and then she yanks down hard. Quickly, I drop to my knees and she lets go.

"Flex it for me bitch. Don't you dare touch it, or I go home."

I flex my rod up and down as I look at Christina. Her fingers slip down the front of her micro mini and then she lifts the hem upward. Her action shows me she left her panties at home and I lick my lips in response.

"That's it darling. Your tongue knows just what to do."

I lean toward her and she steps back. "Not yet."

I move back to my original upright position and look up.

"Flex it darling. Show me I turn you on."

I am rock hard and flexing is easy. I comply with incredible lust surging through every part of me.

"Now I want you to place your hands side by side palms down."

I move my hands together as instructed.

"Now place them on the floor before you and part your knees as wide as possible."

Again I do as told.

"Extend your thumbs toward your cock. Keep them close together."

When I do as instructed I look down and see that my cock is about one foot or more away from my thumbs.

"Thrust forward darling. If you can touch your cock to your thumbs without losing your upright position, feel free to do so. I think the pleasure could be just right for you."

I thrust forward and immediately feel discomfort in my groin. "Ouch."

"You need to stretch daily. You're not limber enough." She says.

The insides of my knees press onto the floor as I remain in this cat pounce position she wants me in. There is a dull pain. "This feels uncomfortable." I say.

"Good. Your discomfort turns me on. Now keep flexing that cock to show me you want me."

Her wicked charm keeps me focused and I flex in earnest.

She steps forward and I look up just in time as her pussy meets my chin. "Kiss it softly sweet heart." She whispers.

I kiss her pussy and feel her wetness transfer to my lips. After the single kiss, I look upward and lick my upper lip to taste her.

"Oh honey, do you taste me on your lips?"

I nod.

"That's so romantic." She whispers. Her tone is laced with lust. Her hands move along my ears and her finger nails press lightly onto my scalp. "Now French kiss me and taste to your liking." Her authoritative tone stirs the lust within me and I flex my rod as I move in for that French kiss with her pussy.

Immediately on contact, my tongue slips deep into her pussy. She is wet beyond belief and as I extend my tongue into the depths of her hole, I feel her juices cling to my face and then smear.

"Oh God Yes!" She exclaims. I flex my rod and thrust toward my thumbs. Her fingers grasp my head firmly and she humps against my mouth. The beat is steady and I tongue her fiercely. She pants and her pitch rises as I cover every part of her pussy that I can lick.

Her taste is incredible. The sweetness to it fuels my desire and I continue to French kiss her pussy with a hunger that can only be described as love.

Christina's panting grows shallow by the second. Her pitch rises higher than high and then her body quakes. Liquid erupts. The pressure is intense. I catch a lot in my mouth and immediately have to swallow. More liquid shoots out of her pussy and splashes against my face. Her finger nails dig into my scalp as she howls out another earth shattering orgasm. I take in the next mouthful of her magnificent orgasm as quickly as the first one. Again I swallow and her gush splashes against my lips. The liquid flows over my chin, down my neck and chest and from there it drops to the floor.

Keeping pace with her flow is impossible. I manage to swallow four mouthfuls and wish I could have taken in more. The taste of her cum is so good, I prefer it over dessert. That's saying a lot because I really love dessert.

When her orgasm stops dripping into my mouth, I feel her pull away from me and lunge forward one more time. "Oh my god that was hot!" She shouts.

I look down and immediately bend forward and start licking her cum off the floor. It's a bad idea as lint and hair and other nearly invisible objects suddenly make their presence known. Quickly I spit it out and this catches Christina's attention.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Your cum tastes so good, I tried licking it off the floor. But the floor is dirty and debris is clinging to my tongue."

"Why don't you call Joey and have him clean it up while you supervise."

I smile. "You are so wicked Christina."

"I'm serious. Go fetch that fagot and tell him to clean up your mess."

"He's a good person. He cleans the house good and I trust him. If he quits, I'll have to hire someone else and I really don't want to do that."

"Tell him you'll suck his cock again. He enjoyed it the first time."

"But you said you wanted me to yourself."

"I want control. Big difference." She puts her hands on her hips. "Are we going to have this chat every time?"

"We will until I understand all the rules."

"I think you understand them well enough. Conflict will be a consistent theme for us. It will keep you guessing. One day I'll be hot and make you hot and the next day I'll freeze your cock. I'll do it because I can and because deep down you want me to. I want to drive you insane with lust and feel your energy fuel my desire to deliver a deeper more intense experience for both of us."

Christina stepped toward me and pressed the tip of her shoe to the tip of my cock. "Flex it for me bitch."

My arousal fired up quickly and I flexed my rod within a few seconds of her order.

"Good." She said. Then she lifted her foot and moved it over my cock. We looked at one another as she lowered her foot onto my cock. As the shoe's outer sole made contact with my shaft, I flexed it.

"I felt that. Do it again." She said with excitement in her voice.

I flexed my rod again just as she pressed more of her weight onto the foot that was stepping onto my cock.

"Ow. Stop!" I shouted.

"Everything okay up there?" yelled Joey.

"Come here." I yelled back.

Christina smiled and pressed the toe end of her shoe firmly onto my cock. "Flex it bitch and tell that fagot you want to suck his cock."

I look up at Christina and she smiles. We hear his footsteps as Joey climbs the staircase. She lets go of my cock and steps back. The relief is tremendous and in response my rod flexes once more.

"Hi Joey." She says as he steps into the open doorway.

"What's going on?" He says.

"We made a mess. Will you clean it up please?" I say. It feels strange to ask him, especially because I am naked with a hard on and still seated on the floor.

He looks at the puddle and then at my cock. "What is it?"

"She came. It's her cum."

"I'll get some rags and you can clean it up."

"She said if you do it, I can suck your cock."

He looks at me and then he looks at Christina. She smiles coyly. Then he turns to me and says. "I quit."

Two seconds later Joey is headed down stairs. "If you want to suck my cock, you can call me and come over to my place."

I start to get up and Christina speaks. "Where do you think you are going?"

"I should fetch some towels and clean up this mess."

"Okay."

"I also thought I'd get some fresh sheets and your bag. Perhaps we could take a nap together."

"Oh my bag. I forgot all about it. Please do fetch it for me along with the other things. Mind if I go shower?"

"Not at all."

30 minutes later I join Christina in the shower. She asks about the bag and I tell her it's on the trunk at the foot of the bed. I also tell her the mess is cleaned up and new sheets are on the bed. To that she responds with a single kiss. She never mentions Joey or his hasty departure. I soap up as she exits the shower and dries off with a clean towel hanging on the rack.

It's only 11 a.m. and I feel exhausted. The nap will do me good. I think about Joey and wonder how I'm going to recover from his resignation. Good housekeepers are hard to find and he was a great one at that. I shut-off the water, grab my towel and start to dry wondering if I'll ever see him again.

"Darling, come to me naked. I have something for you."

Thoughts of Joey quickly vanish as I respond to Christina. "Just a minute, let me dry off."

I wipe off more than dry off and then walk out to the bedroom. A wrapped gift sets on the left corner at the foot of the bed while Christina lies naked in the center of the bed. She looks beautiful.

"Go ahead darling. Open it."

I unwrap the present and open the box. Inside is a CB 6000 chastity device. I drop it in the box and toss it to the floor. "I'm too tired. I'll look at it later." I say and then I climb onto the bed with her. Christina embraces me and whispers. "It's okay darling. Go to sleep.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12