Curse of Phallus Temple

Story Info
Lina, elven adventurer, is troubled by her phallic curse.
2.6k words
4.17
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dwarf tavern was a completely outlandish place for an elf. Mainly tables. Tables were too low and knees rested uncomfortably on the table top.

Despite this, Lina often visited such places. The Mercenary Guild provided jobs regardless of race or class, and Lina often needed money to cope with her problems.

She had already been recognized by some regulars, and it seemed to Lina that someone was buzzing about her previous visit, a couple of weeks ago.

At that time, the alchemist she ordered potions to was late. Consequences were catastrophic... Throwing a quick glimpse around, it seemed that in a couple of corners she noticed the remnants of the curse that struck her.

Thank gods she was wearing a mask that day. Maybe no one will recognize her. She really hoped so.

Pushing aside her worrying thoughts, Lina tried to focus on her food. Dwarfess, very cute to say the least, just brought by her order.

Young, red hair, freckles, plump lips. Strong constitution, and dressed like if her outfit is supposed to give her a tight hug around chest and hips. Waitresses in such places always looked the same. It was probably good for the business this way.

The tavern was in a mining town inside a mountain, if dwarfs have other towns at all, and men came here not only to sate their hunger, but also to pester the waitresses scurrying back and forth. You never know, maybe today is your lucky day to get an unforgettable night with one of those waitress girls in the room upstairs.

Lina caught herself on the fact her mouth is getting wet just by thinking of it. Food is good, of course, but Lina had another need, which local alchemist just recently helped to cope with. A couple of years ago, Lina fell into a nasty curse when she fetched some artifact for the guild in an abandoned temple.

Whose temple it was, Lina did not know, and there were almost no traps. Actually, there was but one. On that damn chest in the main chamber of the damn place.

And the artifact itself was very questionable. The easiest way to describe it would be... a golden phallus. Pretty damn heavy considering its size. Lina barely made it to the guild, and after getting paid, she arranged a real party for herself! The next day she woke up and found she had grown a small penis right above the clitoris! About 3 inches long. So small, even a dwarfess won't be impressed...

Since then, Lina began to notice that she was more and more attracted to women than to men. Probably because men fled in panic at first sight of her new part.

Also she was aroused more than usual. Lina was already a curiosity among the elves in this regard. The rest were more restrained and even when all the conditions were in favor of the bed, they could still refuse, saying "they are above such things".

Other races were much more accommodating. Although she still had to watch who she was sleeping with, so that her partner in comfort would not blurt out too much.

Lina hasn't been in this town for long, so there was no need to worry yet.

The inconvenience was that if Lina could not find someone to have fun with for several days straight, her little friend began to grow. And grow quickly.

It got worse when Lina was in the company of a suitable candidate, like that waitress.

She already felt her cock begin to awaken and expand in size under her leather pants.

Usually in a couple of days, 3 inches could easily turn into 10. As a penis was supposed to, she could release jets of semen. The volume also increased over time.

But only sex, or a specially made potion, could return her little friend to its original size. Lina tried to masturbate, but it did not bring the desired result. She could cum, she felt an orgasm. She could spend a week without leaving her room. The cleaning room service and the silence of the staff were costly. However, 2 weeks ago, the curse seems to have reached a new level.

Lina remembered how, after a long and tiring day, she locked herself up in her room. There was nothing special inside. A clean bed against one wall, a wooden table and chair against another, and a window. There was some kind of factory right next to the tavern, so the view was on a blank wall. It was only to Lina's advantage. Though cracks in the walls were such that she clearly felt a draft, and some creaks were heard from neighboring rooms.

She failed to find a mate that day. She remembered how she began to masturbate in order to somehow appease the desire.

Her penis had already grown to 5 inches and looked like a completely normal male cock, Lina had seen dozens of them during her travels.

She squeezed it into a ring with 3 fingers and began to drive up and down. The member instantly hardened!

A couple more strokes and she already felt a wave of pleasure begin to rise. A couple more seconds and the first portion of cum flew into a tin mug, specially prepared for this. It was easier to get rid of the results of "labor" this way. The respite did not last long, the cock hardened again, asking for more. It seemed to Lina that now it was already half an inch longer. She repeated the whole procedure and in less than a minute mug was again replenished with another portion.

Orgasms flooded her like a warm wave every time. Ending over and over again, she fell deeper into this trance of pleasure, and each time her cock seemed to grow a little more, become a little more sensitive, she wanted to stroke it harder. Consciousness floated. In delirium, it even seemed to her that the penis had become as long as her leg, that she was lying hugging it, and with each stroke and kiss, semen oozes out of it, as if water is being pumped from a spring!

Further, her thoughts became completely delusional, behind the veil of an endless pleasure, she notice a flat wall opened, some girl came out, completely naked, climbed on top of her cock like on a horse and began to rub against it with her pussy. Instead of her penis, Lina grabbed the girl's ass and began to help her move. It was at this moment that Lina felt the strongest orgasm and finally lost consciousness completely.

God knows how long this went on. Eventually she was saved by the alchemist, Eric. A man burst into the room, sprinkled her with a potion, and carried her out of the tavern. According to him, the owners were in panic! They thought one of the upper shafts had broken through and now some kind of white ooze was flooding them through the roof and the second floor!

If only they knew what it really was... According to Eric, Lina managed to throw out so much semen she filled the room almost to the level of the bed and it spread through all the cracks, flooding the 1st floor. And the flow only intensified. While the guests fled in panic in all directions, Eric managed to carry Lina out. Of course, no leak was found in the tunnels that day.

Right now Lina felt growing anxiety. The same symptoms were beginning to pop up, and she still did not have a partner for tonight.

If only she can lure that waitress... That girl even seemed to peep at Lina sometimes. Although now, when Lina focused on it, it was obvious that the red-haired waitress was frankly staring at her, leaning over the bar and showing everyone the deep neckline of her apron.

Lina blushed and her cock began to push rather unpleasantly against the table top. There was a noticeable bump on the pants. Lina examined it as discreetly as possible. Wet... It seems that when she pierced her eyes into dwarfess boobs, she... came! Now she could clearly feel something running down her thigh.

Lina looked around. It seems no one noticed.

"I need to get out of here quick. Damn, what will happen if I fall into a trance right in the middle of the hall! The road to this city will definitely be closed!" she began to panic.

The only person who was exclusively occupied by Lina was that dwarfess and she was already making her way through the crowd towards her.

"Come with me, quickly," she said and walked past Lina.

Lina got up as quickly as she possibly could and followed. In a hall crowded with drunken dwarfs, this was no easy task. Red hair was a beacon of hope.

The dwarfess slipped through a door, most likely a pantry. Immediately, Lina dived after her and found herself in a very cramped and dark closet for mops with buckets.

"Put it out."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know everything."

"Know what?"

"Heh. I was there 2 weeks ago. Get your dick out and stand still."

Lina was stunned, but did not argue. Her penis has already grown to 10 inches in length, and in the presence of the dwarfess, it seems to continue to grow.

"Rafa."

"What?"

"My name is Rafa. Last time we didn't get to know each other," the dwarfess winked.

Then she opened her mouth wide and literally swallowed Lina's cock.

Not all, but at least 4 inches. Surprised and excited, Lina closed her eyes and came, releasing a jet of semen right into Rafa's mouth. Rafa's eyes rolled up, but she didn't back down and just swallowed each new wave. She moved her head back and forth, her tongue moistening the lower part of the cock, and by doing this swallowed the cock deeper and deeper.

To Lina's relief, the cock didn't grow any further and stopped around 12 inches. However, Rafa continued to swallow it deeper, and each time she won another inch, Lina came.

Finally, Lina got her confidence back. With her eyes still closed, she grabbed Rafa's head and began to pull her towards her dick, helping to swallow it more. She heard a ripping sound as if a clothes got torn apart.

"I can't even believe that such little one can take it in," she thought. And then Lina opened her eyes at Rafa.

It was the same dwarfess, only the size was a bit big. In truth, Rafa now occupied most of the closet. The ripping Lina heard was the undoing of Rafa's own clothes!

Rafa was on all fours, but her head was at the same level as Lina's. Now she sucked Lina's cock without any effort. Rafa's chest expanded so much that now her nipples reached the floor.

The huge eyes of an overgrown dwarfess pierced at Lina lustfully, and every time Lina finished, Rafa began to grow. The closet was already too small to fit her huge body!

Thinking of this, Lina's orgasms only became more frequent.

However, this was a problem, despite Rafa's efforts, Lina's cock grew again. Now it was around 15 inches. In the conditions of the tight room, Rafa could no longer completely pull it out of her mouth and was like a helpless fish that swallowed the bait. Though, this very fish continued to diligently suck this bait off.

Lina continued to cum, Rafa continued to suck and grow. Soon they both will outgrow this closet, and then what?

The door was already beginning to creak treacherously from the pressure.

Lina saw something slip under the door. A flask with the note tied to it: "pour it now".

Lina did her best to pick up that flask. Rafa's chest filled the whole space and it looks like Lina stepped on Rafa's nipple, causing her to make the most lustful moan Lina has ever heard. It would be a miracle if their little adventure hasn't been spotted outside by now.

Lina quickly opened the flask and poured the contents onto her cock. She was afraid Rafa would suck it in before potion takes effect.

To her relief, the potion worked, on both of them. Rafa began to shrink rapidly and after a couple of minutes she took on her usual size. Lina's cock was back to its 3 inches as well. It was clear that Rafa was upset by this outcome... And Lina seemed to know why. Rafa was still not satisfied! The whole time it was only Line who had to enjoy the occasion. Rafa, on the other hand, was simply overflown with desire, which only intensified with her shapes growing.

Now the size has returned to normal, but the lust has not gone away.

Lina looked at Rafa.

"Stand still," with these words, Lina took off her cloak and wrapped Rafa in it. Until that moment, Rafa clearly did not understand she was completely naked. Her clothes were already tight, and after recent growth, it was completely destroyed. In addition, so much flowed from Rafa's pussy onto the floor that even the remnants of her clothes turned into illegible wet something.

The two finally came out of the closet. Fortunately, hardly anyone noticed their little adventure. Turned out the main bulk of miners in the hall was celebrating a discovery of a new rich vein and the booze on this occasion was in full swing. Only Eric, the alchemist, stood right in front of the door, obviously not happy with what was happening around.

"Whatever you want to say, Eric, it will have to wait," said Lina and immediately grabbed Rafa by the lapel of the cloak. She was about to slip away into the crowd of guests.

"What else?" Rafa said unhappily.

"You and me are going upstairs, to complete what you came for," Lina said insistently.

The alchemist threw an angry look, but he wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible, so he did not argue, handed over some kind of sealed letter to Lina and hurried out.

Meanwhile, Rafa shined with anticipation.

"Please follow me, milady," she said and dragged Lina to the guest rooms upstairs. "This lady wishes to stay for the night, I'll show her the way!" Rafa threw the dwarf at the counter, who clearly did not understand a thing, but he was already overwhelmed by the newly arrived miners and simply nodded to Rafa.

Within half an hour, Lina used all the skills she had acquired over the years of wandering to satisfy Rafa. So successful that Rafa finished she hugged Lina and instantly fell asleep. That time Lina learned it is almost impossible to free herself out from the hug of a sleeping dwarfess!

In any case, now she found the one to sleep with and help her with the curse, of course. Although the side effects in the form of Rafa's growth to gigantic proportions still did not allow her to fully relax.

Within a couple weeks, Lina and Rafa learned to handle it so well that Rafa sometimes teased Lina on purpose, so that later she could caress her cock with her huge overgrown milkers.

Eric's letter was very uplifting. Looks like the alchemist has time to research ways to heal Lina. And it seems that this required a mineral, which was just mined in local town.

In any case, Lina planned to enjoy Rafa as much as she could. Local Mercenary Guild was bringing easy money, and there was a chance to get rid of this damn curse. So she'll stay here for a little while longer.