Curse of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There isn't a speck of dust in this place!" Sarah couldn't place a single thing wrong. She snapped back to reality, sliding out of her heels, giving her pregnant ankles a bit of break for the moment and placed them by the door.

"You're too kind. Come - would you like a drink?" Sarah nodded and she followed Peter to the right, heading to an open plan living room with a kitchen at the end. There was a deep-seated couch, a fireplace, rugs, with more art on the walls. Peter headed straight for the kitchen, lights turning on automatically, as Sarah took her time to look at the artworks. All of them were of pregnant women, all in various stages of undress, but all nine months pregnant. They were tasteful, some in different styles, ranging from realistic to impressionist - as much as Sarah could remember the styles from her high school art class. Clearly Peter enjoyed the pregnant body.

"Would you like a glass of milk? It's store bought unfortunately, I don't have a milk maid on service. Or a wife." He chuckled.

"Any juice? I've had my fill of milk tonight I think. Besides, I'll have to pump it all out soon enough." Her breasts were starting to give the tell-tale throb that they were about to approach capacity. She hadn't milked herself since this morning. It wouldn't be a rush, she could wait a few hours, but eventually it would become a bit painful until they would literally burst in a sense. If she didn't pump her tits she would just beginning leaking milk out of her nipples to deal with the pressure. Such was the life a woman these days.

"I'm sorry, I do have a breast pump if you would like?..." It was standard for all households to have a breast pump to help all women cope with their massive lactation, and also it saved the families in purchasing milk. And the more women you had in the house, the more pumps you needed. Sarah had grown up in a house with two sisters and her mother. The sound of breasts being pumped ran through her childhood home on a near constant.

"It's Ok, I don't think it'll be a problem for awhile. Please, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? It's no trouble."

"Perfectly fine - I'm sure it won't be long until I get a good milking..." She walked up to Peter, giving him a shy smile. Time to get a little risky. Peter in turn lifted an eyebrow.

"You know, before all this," he gestured around his mansion, shutting the fridge door. "Before this house and job, I grew up on a farm. I worked hard in those days. My grandfather operated the first cow girl farm in the state, just when it had become legal. He passed it on to my father, and I was born there. I lived and worked on that farm in between schooling and I learnt everything there was to know about milking..." He closed the distance between them slowly, walking forward, his eyes locked on her. Sarah gulped, her heart beating a mile a minute. He stood right in front of her belly, raising his hand up to her left breast. She let him, her eyes now watching as his firm masculine hands softly squeezed her supple flesh.

"I learnt how to take care of women. How to milk them properly. That each one was different. Some were content to just let themselves be hooked up to the machines. Others liked to be... warmed up." His palm moved across her shirt, right in front of the evidently stiff nipple which was trying to pierce the fabric. He let his hand stop there. "I would even help with the studding of the bulls. I would help them all be bred. A truly pregnant cow girl produces far sweeter milk. That was something my father discovered. And, sometimes, I would act as bull in my younger years."

He pinched the nipple through her bra. Sarah moaned. She felt her panties positively soak from that.

"I've been with a fair amount of women since, but I always admired the ones who resisted that feminine urge to just be bred. I grew up and lived with those women who caved into their urges. They were easy to have. I only had to milk them to make them want me, just slip my dick inside their moist slit and they would rut with me for hours..." Peter pulled again on her nipple, harder, longer this time.

"Please..." Sarah was panting. She could feel the tightness in her breasts as they felt the tug of her nipple, expecting for a milking to begin soon.

"I always wanted a woman who wanted something else. To be bred - sure. But to want a little more. Something of a career. That's the type of woman I always wanted, a woman from a different era. Isn't that what you want Sarah? To be a runner?"

"Yes... yes that's what I want..." Peter was rubbing her nipple through her shirt, teasing her. Her nipples were fully erect, two inches long and as thick as a thumb. They were completely tenting her now. "But right now, all I want, is to fuck you!"

Sarah's clothes were discarded and thrown away, Peter hooking his thumbs into Sarah's skirt and g-string in one go and pulling them right down to her ankles. Her underwear was soaked as if she had been swimming with her clothes on, drenched in her own juices which were now leaking out of her cunt and down her thighs. Sarah pulled her top of, revealing those mountainous orbs of tit flesh for the first time to Peter, who now scooped her up in his arms and kissed her.

It was hot, passionate and lustful. There was an urgency between them, a deep need to now fuck each other as if their lives depended on it. For Sarah it had been months without being laid and she needed this badly. As they kissed, lips pressed against each other, Peter moved them to the couch in the living room, where Sarah fell into it in a heavy fall.

She sat there, lying almost on her back in the deep-seated cushions, as Peter descended down onto her. He was lost behind her huge belly, face dipping below her event horizon, as she felt his tongue on her slit.

"Oh fuck Peter!" His tongue circled around her clit, already dripping from her own excitement, as his own saliva mixed with it to tease her little nub. His tongue was warm and soft, lapping away between the folds of her skin, and Sarah could only moan, blissfully happily as Peter ate her out. She couldn't move, her belly was so big and she weighed so much she could only sit there, hands gripping the sofa cushions as Peter licked her slit up and down. She couldn't see him at all, but she could hear the moist slurp as he brought her pussy lips into his mouth, sucking them dry, before he let them go, smacking back against her skin.

"God, it feels like forever since I had anyone down there... mmmm... I'd almost forgotten what it was like... oh fuck right there!" Peter had pursed his lips right over her clit again and was gently sucking her, while she felt the pressing of a finger against her hole. "Oh Peter... fuck... please, please put it inside me... oh fuck baby just like that! That's it! That's it... mmmm God It's so good to have someone else's fingers inside me besides my own!"

Peter stopped sucking on her clit for a moment before two fingers now entered her pussy, curling up to hit the perfect place of her g-spot. Sarah's eyes rolled back into her head as she gurgled, her orgasm building like a rocket.

"If you want it my dear, I'm happy to be the only one who sticks their fingers inside you tonight?" He began to pump inside her now, a steady rhythm, in and out of her sopping wet cunt, rubbing her g-spot as Sarah's toes curled in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck Peter! Oh yes, faster! Just like that Peter!"

"Perhaps you would prefer something more? Something harder? Longer?"

His pace quickened, the thrust deeper, as Sarah's body shook as he fucked her. Her tits were flopping and knocking into her belly as her orgasm was now in sight.

"Oh fuck! Please! Please put your cock in me! I need you to fuck me!"

Sarah gripped the cushions tighter, her orgasm already arriving without Peter getting a chance to slip his manhood inside her. Her pumped her furiously, a third finger entering her canal, stretching her wider, sliding in and out of her like a piston. His mouth reattached itself to her clit, his tongue licking up and down the little button and it was all too much for Sarah. Her body arched up, muscles contracted, and she came.

"JJJJJEEEESSSSUUUSSSS!!"

She felt the juices fly out of her slit, squirting out onto Peter's expensive couch. Her body shook, her belly shaking as her tits bounced up and down and she gritted her teeth, eyes clenched, her full body orgasm nearly blacking her out. Peter continued to finger fuck her, his tongue never stopping either, and as she spasmed through that one orgasm, she felt a second one crash into her like a wave.

She came for over a minute, grunting like a pig, letting go of the cushions to hold onto her huge belly as she orgasmed. Peter finally released his mouth from her, fingers sliding out of Sarah, letting a sluice of juice gush out and down her slit. She was panting so hard, trying to catch her breath, just like she had run a hundred meters. Except she had not even moved. Peter had just given her the strongest orgasm of her life.

He appeared over her belly, still fully dressed, a wry smile across his face. "You look tired."

Sarah, still panting, trying to catch her breath, gave him a chuckle. "I run sprints all day - I can do this for hours."

"Good. Perhaps we should retire to my bedroom?"

Peter's bedroom was on the second story, up the flight of stairs. The walk there took ten minutes. All because Peter couldn't keep his hands off Sarah, nor did she want to stop him. He had hefted her up and off the couch, her knees still a little wobbly, as he walked besides her, one arm on the small of the back.

His other hand found her belly, rubbing across the huge dome, his hand the one that had been inside her and still covered in her juices. He was rubbing her own scent across her stomach the size of a beachball.

"There's just something about a young girl's belly... and yours especially. Just so feminine... and round..."

They'd only just reached the end of the living room, about to reenter the atrium to Peter's stairwell, a distance of a few yards from the couch. Sarah moaned softly, enjoying her lover rubbing her swollen belly, before soon she was pressed up against the wall. It took her by surprise, but she didn't fit it. With her belly pressed up against the wall, her hands planted on it, Peter spread her legs before he plunged his fingers once again inside her.

He held one hand on her head, keeping her pressed up and in place, her head turned to the side so she could see him, pushing her ass out for him, as he pumped her to another orgasm, her shrieking in joy. This happened twice more, again on the stairwell and then in the hallway to Peter's bedroom, he having his way with her and she letting him, just constantly enjoying being taken by him over and over again.

Finally, they reached his bedroom, a luxurious affair with wide sweeping views of the city, tinted ceiling to floor windows, and a King-sized bed that was immaculate and well made. That wouldn't last long though before Sarah and Peter were done with it.

"Get up on the bed on all fours." Peter commanded. Sarah complied, eager for a good fucking from his cock at last. She would do anything he wanted right now. She crawled on top of his sheets, ass up in the air, belly dragging across his white duvet, hanging so low she couldn't crawl properly if she was on a flat surface.

"Let's see if I remember my days on the farm..." From underneath the bed Peter produced a breast pump machine. Sarah felt her heart flutter. She realized now she was positioned just like a cow, eager for the farmer to milk her teats. And God she needed to be milked badly. Peter turned the machine on, the power coming from somewhere she didn't know, and attached two plastic suction cups to each breast. They covered her areola, and formed a vacuum seal as soon as they were pressed into her skin. They were industrial sized for cow girl farms, able to suck liters out of any breast in minutes. Sarah couldn't wait.

Peter turned the machine on, the whir of the machine kicking in, as the pump began to suck on her nipples. Straight away she started to expel, her nipples tugged long and hard under the cups, the machine making her squirt her own milk right into the tubes which ran away under the bed. She was currently holding gallons of the stuff but the pump was already proving to be so quick in drinking it all up she would be done in minutes.

"Hmmmm, seems the girl loves a good milking." Peter moved around behind her, slowly starting to remove his own clothes. His belt was whipped out of his pants, the slack of the leather coming close to belting her across the ass. Sarah would have welcomed it. Instead she continued to stay on her hands and knees, smiling in enjoyment.

"What women doesn't like to be milked? It's part of our DNA. Just like fucking and carrying young."

Hands gripped her hips, firm on her flesh. She could feel Peter moving behind her, knees on the bed, wobbling as he positioned himself.

"Maybe we should put a few babies in that belly of yours then?"

And just like that she felt Peter's cock press up against her cunt, and with little effort, it slid inside her, her pussy so wet it was all too easy. He was thick, delightfully so, and he filled her up perfectly. "Oh Peter! God you have no idea how badly I need this!" He pushed in up to his own hips, his cock all the way inside her, and Sarah gripped the sheets underneath her as she came. It was quick and passionate, her body shaking, as she now lost count of the amount of times she had orgasmed since entering Peter's house. She was breathing so hard, sweat pouring off her, as Peter now began to buck his hips, thrusting deep inside her.

"Peter, please, fuck me... fuck me like the cow I am... breed me like a bull, like you did to those other women on your farm!"

His dick was now constantly hammering into her, making her tits sway back and forth, the suction cups and tubes clanging into each other. Between both Peter's cock and the milking, she was either orgasming or in a state of about to, there seemed to be no dip in her pleasure. She arched her butt up for him, allowing him to pound her deeper, as she rested on her belly, crashing into the bed, her mouth biting the sheets as she just screamed her pleasure.

"There is nothing I would like more than to breed you right now my darling, however you have your career so far ahead of you. I'm afraid this load is reserved for on top of your belly!"

The jackhammer of his cock brought another crashing orgasm into Sarah. How much more could she take? She was close to passing out. Her head was swimming. But she did not want him to stop.

Luckily her pussy was proving the perfect foil. Peter was already close to cumming. He pulled out of her, leaving her pussy raw and empty, a feeling she didn't much care for. She wanted him back inside her. But he grabbed her hips and rolled her over. She lay on her back, panting, tongue almost rolling out of her, her huge pregnant body covered in sweat. Milk continued to be pumped out of her tits, while her belly was covered in a fine sheen of her own fluid.

Peter moved between her legs, stroking his own cock, as he blew his load all over that huge dome that was her stomach. Thick ropes of hot white cum splashed over her skin, a titanic amount, proof he must have been terrifically aroused. As every load landed on her, coating the tight skin of her pregnant belly, Sarah felt one last orgasm rack her body. And she finally passed out.

When she awoke, not long had passed maybe ten minutes or so. She was still where she was on the bed, though the breast pump was off and the suction cups removed. Her breasts felt lighter and there was no hint of pressure. She'd been thoroughly milked. Struggling to sit up, she saw Peter's cum was still on her belly, slowly drying and she smiled. She liked looking at it on her skin.

A hand draped across her chest. Peter was lying next to her on the right, naked and smiling. He gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"How about a second date?"

Sarah giggled.

12