Curse of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her keys had tangled themselves up again, and she took a moment in the hall to set them right again. Then she opened the door and headed to her bedroom. A woman, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen, was laying on her bed.

"Hello, Aphrodite," Jessica said. She wasn't very surprised to see the goddess.

"You haven't learned your lesson quite yet," Aphrodite replied. Jessica realized that the goddess was wearing a red bathrobe, thin enough to suggest that there was nothing on underneath. Suddenly, she felt a great emotion flood her.

"I love you, my lady," Jessica said, sinking to her knees and bowing her head. She sensed the goddess come over to her and did not recoil when Aphrodite pulled her dress over her head. Then, Aphrodite removed her own robe; sure enough, she was naked. Jessica lay on her back and spread her legs, inviting Venus to take her. The goddess complied. It felt as if several sets of hands were on Jessica all at once, caressing her breasts, massaging her clit, pulling her hair. Jessica was in such a state of bliss that she could not move. Then all sensation stopped. She looked over at Aphrodite to see that she was the one laying on her back.

"You do not get to climax, yet, mortal," she said. "Not until you prove you are worthy."

Jessica crawled on her hands and knees to Aphrodite and put her face between the goddess's legs. She smelled of roses and jasmine. tentatively, she licked Venus' clit; the juices tasted exactly like honey. Greedily, she stuck her tongue inside, trying to remember how some of her boyfriends had performed oral on her. Apparently, she was doing a good job, because Aphrodite was moaning and arching her back. She felt the goddess orgasm but kept going. Finally, the goddess sat up and pushed Jessica back onto her back. The goddess never touched Jessica, but she could feel fingers and tongues and phalluses inside her, several all at once. Jessica moaned and groaned and finally began to scream. She knew she should have orgasmed several times by now, but some magic of the love goddess was holding the release back.

"Tell me I was right," Aphrodite said. As she spoke, the sensations became more intense. "Beg me for forgiveness."

"Please. Please, Aphrodite. My lady Venus. You were right. I am sorry for my insolence. Please, make it stop!" Venus was suddenly on top of Jessica, suckling and nibbling on her breasts, while the magic sensations still played on the rest of her body. Suddenly, she came harder than she ever had in her life. The goddess was no longer on top of her. Instead, she was on the bed dressed in a red suit. Her gorgeous black hair was in a bun and she wore glasses. The effect would have been arousing, if Jessica had any energy left to spare on being turned on.

"Good. Now. You were a good sport. You've suffered enough. I'll give you a gift."

"I want you to help Lily find her true love," Jessica said without hesitation. "Her unhappiness is what started the whole mess."

"What about you?"

"I liked loving Lily. But I wouldn't ask you to plant something unnatural into my best friend."

"But it wasn't unnatural. The reason Lily's had such bad luck with relationships is because she's loved you for a long time. So, I ask again. What do you want for a gift?"

"Make me in love with Lily again."

"It is done," Aphrodite said. "And next time, put lemon in my tea" the goddess faded away and Jessica decided to go back to Lily's apartment.

Jessica was setting out a fresh cup of tea with a lemon wedge on the coffee table for the Aphrodite statue when Lily came out of her room. Jessica ran over to the shorter woman and kissed her.

"I've been a fool," she said, running her fingers through Lily's hair. "It's always been you. Even when I knew I was going to be in love with another, I left to spare your feelings because even then, I loved you." She told Lily about her encounter with Aphrodite, though not about the wish. When she was done, Lily went to the Aphrodite statue, knelt, and bowed her head.

"Thank you for finally answering my prayers," she said. Then she stood up, took Jessica by the hand, and led her into her bedroom.

12