Curse of the Mysterious Asteroid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let her out of there, Cyberface!"

"Only if you comply. Drop your weapon."

Cassiopeia scowled, but did as she was ordered.

"Very good. Now, both of you are going back in the chamber, and this time, there won't be any tricks with that breastplate of yours. Take it off."

Cassiopeia looked down at her melon-sized boobs as they strained against the silvery breastplate.

"Are you sure you want me to take it off?" she asked.

"Don't play games! Take off the breastplate, or your friend dies!" bellowed Cyberface.

Fiora underscored his point with a muffled moan of distress. Her body was almost completely obscured behind her burgeoning bust.

"You're the baron," Cassiopeia shrugged, undoing the straps of her armor.

The quantanium breastplate clattered to the floor. What happened next occurred in the space of only a few seconds.

Freed from their cage, Cassiopeia's tits bounced free and bare, practically glowing with breastonic radiation.

Dr. Malevola went from zero to watermelons in an instant, disrupting her balance and knocking her flat on her face.

Cassiopeia grabbed her D-ray from the floor and did a combat roll behind the nearest console, taking a few potshots in Cyberface's direction, sending him diving for cover.

With Cyberface out of the way, Cassiopeia made a dash for the breastonic emitter controls, leaping over Dr. Malevola and throwing back the switches to deactivate the emitter.

"Bitch! I will crush you!" screamed malevola, rising to her feet and leveling a laser pistol at the princess.

"No, bitch, I'll crush you!" Cassiopeia hit the "release" button on the console, and the deadly dome slid upwards to free Fiora.

Dr. Malevola only had an instant to register what happened.

"Oh no!" she screamed before her breasts erupted out of her top, ballooning to the size of her body in an instant.

The evil scientist collapsed on the ground, her muffled moans lingering in the air as she struggled beneath the crushing weight.

"As for you," Cassiopeia whirled on Cyberface, who was trying to make a sneaky escape. "Stay right where you are."

She raised her D-ray.

The baron turned to face her, a metallic laugh bubbling up from his vox-modulator.

"Why should I? My personal distortion generator makes me immune to death rays, or didn't you learn that the hard way during our last encounter?"

"Speaking of learning things the hard way, maybe you should learn to read," Cassiopeia smirked.

"What?"

"This isn't a death ray..."

Cyberface's metallic eyes flew wide open as he read the label on the side of Cassiopeia's gun.

"Dick Ray," it said. The knob on the side had been switched from "enlarge" to "shrink."

"No!" screamed Cyberface. "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

He turned and tried to run, but he was too late, the blast of anti-delta particles caught him right between the legs. He felt an uncomfortable, icy sensation in his cock as the ray drained inches off his once proud dick, leaving him with nothing but a pathetic nub the size of a baby carrot.

"Noooo!" he sobbed, desperately grasping his crotch in his hands, assessing the damage. "My dick! My precious, precious dick!"

"If you hate being called 'Cyberface' so much, try 'Baron Baby-dick' on for size," Cassiopeia grinned. "And don't think you can get out of this with gene therapy or transplants or chemical enhancement, either."

Cyberface growled incoherently, groveling on the ground like a child.

"This ray gun just blasted you with concentrated anti-delta particles. Anything you try, no matter how big, will eventually shrink back down to this," Cassiopeia held her thumb and forefinger a few centimeters apart, a triumphant sneer splashed across her face. She turned to Fiora.

"Have you disabled the lockdown yet?" she asked.

"Just about now..." Fiora threw a few more switches.

"Lockdown overridden," announced the PA.

"Let's go," said the princess, striding out of the control room. Fiora followed close behind, the tattered remains of her camouflage blouse dangling limply across her bare chest.

The doors to the control room closed behind them, leaving cyberface balled up in a fetal position and Dr. Malevola trapped somewhere behind a gargantuan pair of gazongas.

Later aboard the Zephyr, with a few light years safely between them and Cyberface's asteroid, Princess Cassiopeia and Fiora Tailwind clinked glasses of champaigne.

"So I guess it's back to business as usual, ma'am?" asked Fiora, taking a sip.

"For the most part. Though I see no reason why you haven't earned the right to a few 'perks' now and then," said the princess.

"Speaking of 'perks,' when can I expect to see my new paycheck, your majesty?"

Cassiopeia nearly choked on her champagne.

"You did promise me triple pay if I could make you scream, ma'am," observed Fiora.

"Err... yes... well..." Cassiopeia played with her fingertips. "Care to go double or nothing?"

THE END

But

Princess Cassiopeia and Fiora Tailwind will return in

NIGHT OF THE REVENGE OF THE ONE EYED MONSTER!