Cursed Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ice Queen Bares All.
11.9k words
4.58
24.7k
15

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
957 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This dark story is pure fantasy. Be warned. It contains strong Non-Consent / Reluctance content. There are good reasons I did not post it under the Romance category.

All characters depicted in sexual scenes or referred to in a sexual context are over the age of 18.

***

Steve

Saturday morning, I slept late because I was hung over, and my ribs hurt like hell. Getting out of bed was difficult. Every move I made brought forth a groan. Finally, I rolled over onto my stomach and slid from the bed to my knees on the floor. I grimaced as I pushed myself to my feet and staggered into the bathroom. I grabbed a package of Percocet left over from dental work and popped one. By the time I finished shaving the pain was manageable.

The kitchen clock said it was just after 1030. I drank two large glasses of water and tried not to use my aching brain too much. I closed the kitchen door and ground enough coffee beans for two batches. I had just added the boiling water to the French press when I heard the kitchen door creak open. I looked up to see a little girl in a long flannel nightgown peering at me.

I smiled and said, "Good morning, Amber. Do you like orange juice?"

"Yes, please."

I poured two glasses of orange juice, and Amber and I drank in silence.

"Amber, would you like some pancakes?"

"Yes, please. I'm very hungry."

"OK, but you're going to have to help me make them."

"You're silly, I don't know how to cook. I'm only seven."

I laughed, "Well, Saturday morning is the perfect time to learn how to cook."

I'd been getting out the ingredients while I was talking. I pulled a bar stool up to the counter and asked her to climb up. I opened a container of flour and told her to fill up a two-cup measuring cup to the line near the top. While she was working on the flour, I started melting butter in a small frying pan.

Amber said, "Done."

I handed her a sugar bowl and a tablespoon.

"Please put three tablespoons of sugar in with the flour. Don't eat too much of the sugar."

The timer went off for the coffee, and I pushed down the plunger for the large French press. I poured a cup of coffee and took a sip of the piping hot brew. I prefer fresh ground coffee black. I only use milk in that vile stuff Starbucks calls coffee. Nobody drinks that crap straight, which is good for sales of their more expensive lattes and frappuccinos.

I went back to the counter, where Amber was waiting for me to tell her the next step.

"Amber, we need two teaspoons of baking powder. I opened the container and handed her the teaspoon. I took a couple more sips of coffee while Amber completed the step. My foggy head told me that I was definitely going to need to brew a second batch of coffee.

I set a mixing bowl on the counter and said, "Empty the flour mixture into the bowl and stir it around with this fork."

I got a carton of eggs and a bottle of milk from the refrigerator.

"Now comes the fun part. We get to break two eggs into the measuring cup. I'll do the first one, and then you can copy me. Watch closely."

I tapped the egg a couple of times on the edge of the cup. I held each end of the egg and gently pressed my thumbs into the middle and broke the egg open.

Amber said, "That looks hard."

"It gets easier with practice. Maybe for Sunday breakfast, you can help me make scrambled eggs. That'll give you lots of practice breaking eggs."

It was fun watching as Amber wrinkled her forehead and concentrated on cracking the egg open. Her wrinkled nose reminded me of her gorgeous mother. I smiled when most of the egg slid into the cup.

"Nice job, Amber. We'll make a cook out of you in no time."

Amber giggled. She was pleased with herself. We both washed our hands before proceeding. I told Amber to break the yokes with a fork and stir them around. She giggled again when the yolks broke. The milk carton was half full, and she easily filled the measuring cup up to the two cup mark. I added a few drops of vanilla before handing her a fork.

"Joy of Cooking says to beat the eggs and milk together, but I'm sure we can get by with a quick stir. I'll let you practice beating the batter."

Amber stirred the eggs and milk before using two hands to pour the milk and eggs into the flour mixture. After she had stirred the batter for a moment, I took the fork and beat the mixture until the bigger lumps were gone.

"It's all in the wrist. See, I flip the end of the fork around in a circle. I guess it takes some practice. You don't want to beat the batter too long, or the pancakes will be tough."

I poured the melted butter into the bowl of batter and let Amber mix it around. Earlier I had taken a bag of sausages from the freezer and tossed them in a bowl of hot water to thaw. I put them in the frying pan I'd used to melt the butter and set them to cook.

"OK, Amber, let's move your chair over by the stove. You can help me cook the pancakes. Just be careful; the griddle is hot."

I dropped some butter on the griddle and gave Amber a spatula to spread it around. I showed her how to spoon batter on the griddle and then watched as she made several more pancakes. The pancakes were all different sizes and randomly placed. While they were cooking, I grabbed a bag of chocolate chips from the cupboard. I poured some into a small bowl for us to eat while the pancakes were cooking.

"Amber, do you think we should add chips to the next batch?"

She popped a couple of chips in her mouth and nodded enthusiastically.

Once the pancakes were speckled with bubbles, I showed her how to check the bottom. I flipped one over and let her flip the rest. After dropping the first one on top of another, she managed to handle the rest just fine.

I let her spoon out the batter for most of the second batch. I stopped her before she was done and did the last two myself. I carefully dropped the batter in the shape of a dog. It had been a long time since I made pancakes with my daughters, and the result was more like a fat pig. I gave Amber a bowl of chips and told her to decorate the dog like a Dalmatian.

We were just putting on the last batch when Tiffany stuck her head through the kitchen door. I thought her tousled hair looked cute, but Amber laughed.

Amber said, "Good morning, sleepy head. I made the pancakes. Do you want to help put chips on the last batch?"

I grabbed a cup and filled it with coffee. "If you want sugar and milk, you'll have to add it yourself."

Tiffany plopped her cute butt on a chair by the kitchen table and sipped the coffee. I could understand why she looked beat. She had worked a long shift before the Payday thug had roughed her up and taken several hundred dollars. I hoped she had been able to sleep.

Tiffany said, "You guys just keep up the good work. I don't think I can handle anything more exciting than drinking coffee."

I went back to working on breakfast. I heated up some maple syrup in the microwave. I took warm plates from the oven and put them on the kitchen table. I grabbed the plate of sausage from the oven and brought it to the table. When Amber took the last batch of pancakes from the griddle, I told her to take the pancake plate to the table. I filled my coffee and sat down across from Tiffany. Amber sat next to her mother.

Amber proudly said, "There are plain pancakes and ones with chocolate chips. We made a couple of animals. You can have the dog or the cat."

Tiffany said, "Which one is the dog?"

I laughed, "It's the one that looks like a spotted pig. The cat is the one that looks like a scrawny dog. If you have any more questions, you'll have to ask the cook."

I pointed at Amber, and Tiffany looked at her daughter and asked, "Did you really help cook?"

Amber said, "No, I cooked. He only helped a little."

Tiffany looked and me and said, "Really?"

I said, "Yes, really. Once I showed her how she caught on quick. I cracked the first egg, and she did the second. Everything else she did by herself except I helped beat the batter. Mostly, all I had to do was give directions. She's a natural born chef."

Amber giggled and asked, "What's a chef?"

I said, "A chef is a super cook."

After we had eaten, Tiffany said, "I need to stop by a drug store."

I said, "There is a Walgreens nearby will that work?"

Tiffany nodded. The only person in the room with any energy was Amber.

I said, "I was wondering if you and Amber would like to take a relaxing tour of the zoo this afternoon. They just got a pair of cute red pandas. The rain has stopped, but it will be a bit cold. You'll be fine if you bundle up. After we see the animals, we can get lunch in the cafeteria. They have a playland for kids. Maybe we can talk while Amber burns off some energy?"

Amber looked at her mom and said, "Can we mom? Please."

I think the food and coffee had helped revive Tiffany. She even managed a thin smile for her daughter before she turned to me.

She said, "I think I can handle the zoo. It's been a while since Amber, and I have had a day out. We have plenty of time since I don't have a shift at the supermarket today and don't have to be at the Pink Pussycat until 7:30. My usual babysitter will be available tonight, so I'll leave about 7 to drop Amber off."

I said, "I could watch Amber tonight. I still have a collection of kid's videos from when my girls were young."

Tiffany looked at her hands and said, "Thanks for the offer, but Amber is comfortable with her sitter. I've imposed on you too much already."

I said, "Ok, but the offer stands. I'd be happy to babysit anytime you need it."

I got up to clear the table, and Tiffany jumped up. She said, "You guys made breakfast, the least I can do is wash the dishes."

I said, "Just load them in the dishwasher. We can run it later when there are more. Do you guys think you can be ready to go to the zoo in an hour or so?"

* * *

We stopped at the drug store on the way to the zoo. Tiffany asked, "Steve, can you stay in the car and watch Amber? I won't be long."

Tiffany protested when I paid for the zoo. I said it was my treat, and she didn't protest hard. I knew she was short on cash. I was surprised she had any money left after being robbed the night before.

As soon as we got inside the zoo, Tiffany headed into the restroom with her bag from the drug store. The bag was gone when she came out. She took Amber's hand, and we headed toward the nearby lion cages. The loud roars suggested the beasts were hungry.

Our little zoo is typical of small towns, and we had easily seen everything in a couple of hours. Unfortunately, the zoo cafeteria was closed for the winter. I asked Amber where she would like to eat. It would not have been my first or even last choice, but she begged to go to the local McDonalds. Tiffany protested again about my paying, but I said I was having fun, and she should let an old guy enjoy himself for a change. As soon as Amber was finished with her chicken nuggets kid's meal, she was off to join some classmates in the McDonalds' Playplace. It was time for Tiffany and me to have a talk. Luckily it was enough past lunch that we had a table away from anyone else.

I turned to Tiffany and said, "I heard some of what that thug was yelling last night. Payday loan came up several times. When I was in the Army, I had to help some of the men in my company with payday loan difficulties. Maybe you can fill me in on the details. How bad is it?"

Tiffany looked at me and swallowed before looking at her hands, "I had to take out a loan when Amber got really sick. She ate something that carried resistant bacteria. Each antibiotic we tried was more expensive than the last. We don't get health insurance at either place I work. I never get more than thirty hours a week at the supermarket, and Tony considers us to be part-time contractors. I didn't have a choice. No one else would loan me money."

"What about getting help from friends?

"Ashley is my only close friend, and she has a family to care for. Her husband, Frankie, is in construction, and he was out of work at the time. I borrowed a bunch from Tony, but he wasn't willing to advance me more. Amber kept getting sicker, and I was desperate. I took the payday loan thinking I could pay them back after my next paycheck. Everything went to hell when my roommate left town without paying her share of the rent. I made some payments on the loan, but I guess it wasn't enough. Now I've been evicted from my apartment, and the loan sharks have sent one of their collectors after me."

I said, "At least, Amber looks healthy."

"She's still skinny and weak, but she's doing much better on the latest antibiotic. She's almost through with the treatment, and the doctor cleared her for school."

"Tiffany, I cannot promise anything, but I have some experience with payday lenders. I also have some Army buddies who can stop the loan collector from leaning on you. What's the name of the lender?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes and said, "The company is called The Helping Hand."

I snorted, "Helping Hand indeed."

* * *

Tiffany

I was annoyed that I had to let Steve pay for our admission to the zoo, but my attitude improved as I watched my daughter excitedly skipping from exhibit to exhibit. I had been depressed for weeks, and I'm sure my mood affected Amber. She ran laughing from exhibit to exhibit while Steve and I quietly strolled behind. It was chilly, which meant we had the zoo almost to ourselves. He only talked when Amber came running up to us, shouting about her latest discovery. I was grateful for Steve's silence since I had a lot on my mind. I came out of my brooding for a moment when he told my daughter that he had seen an ibex in the mountains when he was with the Army in Afghanistan.

Afterward, he took us to McDonald's at Amber's request. Steve had said he had two daughters. I wonder if he ever told them no. Once again, Steve paid for the meal, and I again wondered when he would collect on my mounting debt to him. At least I'd had enough cash to pay for the Plan B at the drugstore. I shuddered to think how embarrassing it would have been to ask him to pay to prevent a possible pregnancy.

When Amber joined some school friends in the play area, Steve took the opportunity to question me on my payday loan. I had been dreading this conversation all day. I hate talking about money, but his straightforward manner put me at ease. I blushed when I told him I had only stripped last night because I was desperate to get a warm room for my daughter. When I told him I'd never done it before, I glanced at his face. I relaxed a little when I didn't see any condemnation in his eyes. I even found cause for hope when he said he had helped several of his soldiers with their payday loan problems.

We stopped at the grocery store on the way back to his house. He bought a lot more food than we needed for dinner. Once again, he bought several items at Amber's request. I had to take her aside and tell her to stop asking for her favorites.

During dinner, Steve said would be happy to rent us the room in exchange for some light housekeeping chores. He even asked if I could cook. I said that I would have to think about it.

I dropped Amber off at the babysitter. I had using the same woman for years, and she and my daughter had a wonderful relationship. I'm sure my daughter couldn't have loved her own grandmother more if she was still alive.

My head was in turmoil as I drove to The Pink Pussycat on Saturday night. Was Tony serious, or was he just playing me? What did he mean by saying I was his girl? Could I depend on him for any kind of long-term commitment?

Now that I had crossed the line and danced practically naked, I was sure Tony would expect me to repeat the performance tonight. I hated to admit to myself that I had been excited by the response from the crowd. I had felt powerful and at the same time aroused when I displayed my body. I certainly needed the extra money but how long before the patrons got bored with me? What good would it do to earn generous tips if a Payday thug took it all to pay my debt? I thought about asking Tony for protection. Maybe he knew how to deal with crooks?

Then there was the matter of finding a place to stay. Steve had said he would be happy to rent out a room. Could I trust him? Was he the nice guy he appeared to be, or was he hiding secrets. I could sense something hard beneath his kind exterior. I hoped my gut feeling to trust Steve was true. Amber was the one good thing in my life, and I dreaded the possibility that I might be putting my daughter in harm's way.

My Dad had told me that when you are overwhelmed by too many problems at once, you can get stressed out and make poor decisions. His advice was to solve an easy one first to build confidence and proceed one at a time. But how do you do that when none of them are simple, and they are all tied together in one big knot?

When I arrived at the club, I drove in a back way by the river and entered the employee entrance. I didn't want to run into the Payday collector. When I got to the changing room, my best friend Ashley said, "Tony said he wants to see you in his office. Don't bother to change."

"Why would he want to see me? What was his mood?"

"He was smiling, so you're cool."

I dropped my bag on a chair and hurried to see Tony.

Tony got up from his desk and came around to give me a hug and a kiss.

He held me in his arms and leaned back. "How is my girl doing tonight? Are you ready to wow the audience?"

I laughed and forced a smile, "With any luck, I'll knock their socks off."

Tony said, "That's my girl. I bought you a new costume. It's awesome. Let me show you."

I could just imagine what Tony's idea of an awesome costume was. The top was better than I expected but still more revealing than the halter top I normally wore. It was a skimpy faux suede sleeveless crop top with laces up the front. It looked a little small for my chest.

"Are you sure this will fit?"

"Sure, I had Ashley check your size. It's a lot sexier than that halter top you've been wearing for years."

I was surprised by the bottoms. They were a pair of yoga pants like I was famous for. There had to be a catch. I varied the design occasionally, but I always wore the skin-tight pants. I also chose brightly colored ones that would show my muscle tone without revealing too much else. I picked up the pair Tony had chosen. They were flesh colored and semi-transparent. I could see the outline of my fingers through the material. I was sure that they would show a whole lot more on me than anything I had worn before.

The last item was a silk G-string. The tiny front panel was very sheer. The only thing in its favor was that you could technically claim you weren't nude. I dropped them back on the pile of clothes.

Before I could say what was on my mind, Tony took me by the elbow and said, "Come on. I want to show you something. He led me out of the front door and showed me the marquee. He was very proud of the front of his club. He had bought the marquee when they tore down an old theater in town. I gasped when I saw my name displayed - 'Ashley The Ice Princess Reveals All Tonight.'

Tony had his arm around my waist, holding me tight as if he expected me to bolt.

He said, "Well, what do you think? You've always been the prettiest dancer in my club, and I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of guys who have been lusting after you for years. I expect a packed house and hired extra staff for tonight. So I hope you brought your 'A' game."

"Uh, Tony just what do you mean by reveals all?"

loerics
loerics
957 Followers