Cursed Ch. 03

Story Info
A helping hand.
12.7k words
4.62
16.3k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
956 Followers

Chapter 3: A Helping Hand

CONTENT WARNING: This dark story is pure fantasy. Be warned. It contains strong Non-Consent / Reluctance content. There are good reasons I did not post it under the Romance category.

All characters depicted in sexual scenes or referred to in a sexual context are over the age of 18.

***

Tiffany

The club had been closed for hours, and the room was cold when I recovered consciousness. I was lying on the floor, naked and freezing. I pulled myself to my feet using a chair as a crutch. It was the same chair that Tony had bent me over when he fucked me after the club closed. It was the same chair that I remained bent over when Frankie fucked me after Tony sold him my body. They had both taken me a second time, but I couldn't be sure what happened after Tony left. I remember Frankie screaming at me and choking me out. I suspected Frankie used my body cruelly. Now, all I knew was that it was late, I was alone, and my body ached.

I grabbed my towel and tried to scrub half-dried cum from my body. It wasn't the first time I was angry that with all the money Tony had spent renovating the warehouse, he hadn't thought to provide showers for his dancers. I winced when I rubbed the towel over my ass. I remembered Frankie's hands on my neck, but I had no memory of anyone fucking my virgin ass. He was my best friend's husband, and he had laughed at me when I begged him not to betray his marriage. I had a vision of shoving a pole up Frankie's ass.

I didn't bother with underwear when I dressed. I just wanted to get home to my bed and sleep. I pulled on my baggy jeans and flannel shirt. I tossed clothes that needed washing into my dance bag and the rest into my locker. There was a pile of money on the table. I didn't want to touch what I had been paid for sinking deeper into depravity. I shuddered at the memory of how I had earned the money and pocketed two hundred dollars. I put the rest in my locker and spun the combination lock. It was a lot of money, and I couldn't afford to lose it. I slung the strap of the bag over my shoulder and headed for my car. I prayed Tony had driven the Payday loan collector away.

I set the alarm for the club and paused after opening the employee's entrance at the rear of the building. It was cold outside, and a gusty wind was driving a freezing rain into my face. My beat up Honda was the only car in the parking lot, and it was at the far unpaved end by the river where Tony wanted his employees to park. I pulled the hood of my winter coat over my head and staggered out of the door. The wind caught the door and slammed it shut. I kept my head down and cursed the rain. I cursed Tony for betraying me. I cursed him again for selling me to that asshole, Frankie. I cursed Frankie for betraying my best friend. Most of all, I cursed myself for being so fucking naïve.

I didn't even notice the payday thug come from behind my car until I ran into him. I screamed, and he slapped me. He grabbed my neck and slammed me against my car. He pressed my face against the roof and forced his knee between my legs, pinning my body.

He laughed at my cry of pain, "Nice try, bitch. I hoped you wouldn't hide in the club all night. I was getting cold waiting out here. I thought I might lose you when you sent those two assholes to chase me off. You need better friends. All I had to do was drive around the block and come back. I was pretty sure you didn't leave with them, and I sure didn't want to miss you. I watched you raked in a ton of money tonight, and I know you can afford to make a sizable loan payment. My boss will be pleased."

He went through my bag while he chatted and dumped my clothes one by one into a muddy puddle.

I pleaded, "Please, there's no money in the bag. You don't need to ruin my stuff. I'll give you the money."

He laughed, "I love how polite you are. Let me try being polite. Please don't give me any fucking spoilers, bitch. I want the fun of finding where you hid the money, thank you."

He emptied the bag and tossed it in the mud. He shoved a hand between me and the car and unzipped my coat. He stripped the wet coat from me and checked the pockets.

He tossed the coat into the mud and said, "Tiffany, you are so predictable. I'll bet you hid the money in your panties again. I'm going to enjoy finding it. Too bad for you, your hero is nowhere in sight."

He grabbed my hips and turned me around before he slammed my back onto the hood of my car. He forced his body between my legs as I tried to kick him. I managed to hit him with my fists a couple of times before he pinned my arms behind my back.

He leaned in close and hissed, "Bitch, stop fighting me. I'm a duly authorized officer of the court, and you have failed to make payments on your loan. I'm allowed to use force if necessary to collect. You won't be much use as a pole dancer if I break your arm by accident. Hell, you'd be lucky to get work turning tricks at The Dollhouse. I could see that fat wop likes you. Boy oh boy, you are one dumb broad humiliating a nasty fucker like Carmen in front of everyone."

He used his free hand to search the pocket in my flannel shirt. He squeezed my breast through the cloth. He laughed, "I'm getting warmer. I'm willing to bet you hid it in your panties again."

He grabbed the front of my shirt and ripped it open. He pushed my ruined shirt open. I shivered as the freezing rain splattered on my bare breasts. He grabbed one of my cold, hard nipples and twisted. I screamed in pain. While I was distracted, he spun me around. His hand found the back of my neck and pressed my bare chest against the cold, wet hood of my car. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled. I struggled, but in the end, he ripped my shirt off and tossed it in the mud. The hood of the car was freezing cold.

"Please, oh God please, I'll give you the money. Please, let me just give you the money."

"Fuck, no! Don't spoil my fun. I have a shitty job and work with low-life assholes all day long. I deserve a little entertainment when I have a pretty dancer for a customer."

He searched the back pockets of my jeans. He found my car keys in my right front pocket and laughed as he tossed them into the puddle by my clothes. He found the four fifties in my left front pocket.

"What is this, a fucking trick? Two hundred dollars doesn't even pay the interest on your loan. You missed so many payments I need a thousand a week just to keep you even. Come on, I know you made a lot more than this tonight. Guess I was right all along about where you hid the money. I'm going to enjoy searching your panties."

He rolled me onto my back and moved between my legs. He grabbed my wrists with one hand and pulled them over my head. He slipped my belt out of my jeans and tossed it on the hood.

"I may need that later if you're bad. You had better be good if you don't want a whipping. You will look strange dancing nude with red marks crisscrossing your pretty little ass. Of course, they like that sort of kink at The Dollhouse."

He unsnapped my baggy jeans and took his time pulling down the zipper. I was powerless to stop him as he tugged on one leg and then the other. He dragged my wet jeans down my legs until they hung up on my tennis shoes. He pulled off my shoes and tossed them along with my jeans into the mud. I was naked except for one dangling sock. I shivered from the cold and closed my eyes against the freezing rain. The sight of his ugly leering face was too much to bare.

"What the fuck! No panties? You really are a nasty whore after all. Where is the fucking money, bitch? Did you hide it in your pussy?"

I screamed when he shoved a finger into my vagina and twisted it in deep. I don't know why my pussy was wet.

"Oh God, stop! I left the rest in my locker in the club. Please, I don't have it."

He stared at me in disbelief. The doubt showed on his face as he absentmindedly thrust his finger into my pussy.

"I don't believe you. There's one place left."

He pulled his finger from my pussy and pressed it against my anus. I screamed as he shoved his fat finger into my sore ass. His anger only increased when he didn't find anything hidden there either.

The thug pounded his finger into my tender ass as he shouted, "Damn it! You're going to get the money out of your locker, or I'll break your fucking leg."

"I can't. The club is locked, and I set the alarm."

"Well then just unlock it and disarm the alarm, bitch."

"I can unlock the employee's entrance, but the alarm will sound at the police station. Tony doesn't trust anyone with the code. I can't get in until the club reopens on Tuesday."

He thought for a moment as he ground his finger inside my ass. He pressed his thumb against my clit and shoved it around in a small circle. I screamed again and twisted my body in vain, trying to escape his strong grip. He stared at me with blank eyes as he continued to abuse my body.

"Ok, here is what you'll do. Call Tony and tell him you left your keys inside. Ask for the alarm code. It's late, and he won't want to come out on a wet night. Hey, you're his star dancer now. He'll do it for you."

I whimpered, "Oh God, please stop. I can't call him."

He pulled his finger out of my ass and pinched my clit. I screamed as he twisted the sensitive nub. He leaned over my freezing body and bit my nipple.

He moved his head next to my ear and yelled, "Of course you can call him, cunt. You're going to call him now. I'm tired of your shit. I want my money!"

The intense pain and cruel stimulation left me speechless. My naked body was writhing on the cold, wet car. I yammered incoherently. He seemed momentarily distracted by my body's reaction. His fingers jiggled my clit like it was a miniature penis.

"Ah, ah, ah, AHHH fuck ..."

My body shook as I orgasmed. The fucking bastard had driven my body to an intense orgasm. I kept my eyes shut tight and gasped for air. Even after my orgasm ended, I couldn't stop shaking. I was so cold. I just wanted to sleep.

The bastard slapped me, "Now fucking call, Tony!"

"I can't. I can't."

"Yes, you can. Just take your fucking phone and call him."

"I don't have a phone. I can't afford one. Did you see a phone when you stripped me?"

He stared at me as he realized he hadn't found a phone. He shoved two of his thick fingers into my vagina and thrust them in and out as he thought.

He made up his mind and leaned over me to yell in my ear. His fingers thrust faster and faster in my engorged pussy as he delivered his threat.

"Ok, this is what you are going to do. You're going to get the money out of your locker on Tuesday and meet me here after dark. I want a thousand dollars or else. You need to get me a thousand every week, no matter what. If you don't make enough from dancing, you can always turn some tricks."

"Please, you can't take all of my money, I need to feed my daughter."

"I'm glad you mentioned your little girl. If you fail to meet me or arrange for your hero to protect you, I'll have to entertain your daughter. Do you fucking understand me, cunt?"

"Oh God, no, you can't. She's just a little girl. Please, I'll get the money. Just leave her alone."

He released my hands and stood up. He glared at me as he unzipped his fly and pulled out the nastiest cock I had ever seen. It was long and thick and knotted with purple veins. I tried to push my body up, but his held me in place with a hand on my hips. He spread the lips of my pussy and shoved his monstrosity into my sore pussy. I screamed as he pounded his cock into me. His grabbed my breasts and used them to hold my body as he fucked into me hard. I was so cold. The only part of me that was warm was my vagina.

My body betrayed me again. I orgasmed just before his body went rigid and he shot his foul sperm deep into my womb. He pulled my body tight against his and groaned. He kept his cock pressed against my cervix, trapping his sperm inside my fertile womb. When his limp cock finally slid out of my pussy, he backed away, and I slid off of the car into the mud.

The thug stared down at me and sneered, "Just to be nice, I'm going to credit your account a hundred dollars for entertaining me. See you Tuesday at 6. Don't be late."

He disappeared into the rain, leaving me lying in the mud. My mind was filled with despair. I thought about surrendering to the cold. Freezing to death was supposed to be painless. I had nothing to live for. My daughter would be better off without me. Then the thought of Amber having no choice but to work for cruel men like Carmen and Tony pierced me like a knife. I couldn't leave her living hand to mouth at the mercy of payday thugs and pimps.

The cold wind tore at my filthy body as I rose to my hands and knees. I crawled over to the puddle where most of my clothes were soaking in the muddy water. I shivered as I shoved my sopping clothes into my bag. I found my towel and scrubbed some of the mud from my body. I wrung out a tee shirt and pulled it on. I found my jeans next and tugged them on. I was shaking so hard, it was difficult to get my shoes on. I used my hands to feel around in the muddy water for my keys. I screamed in pain when I kneeled on my keys.

I got up and staggered to my car. I tossed my bag in and slammed the door. I cried as I struggled to get the key in the slot. When I turned the key, the starter screamed, but the car failed to start. I tried again and, the engine turned over and over but did not start. The next time I turned the key nothing happened. Oh God, please! I don't want to die. Amber needs me.

I tried again, and the old car shook. Maybe two cylinders were firing. The engine backfired and almost stalled before catching hold. The engine roared to life as I gave it more gas. It was only four miles to Steve's house. I can do it. Thank you, God.

* * *

Steve

The house was strangely empty when I returned home just after eleven. Talking with Sargent Wessel at the VFW had given me hope. We had a plan to free Tiffany from the clutches of the payday loan shark.

I took another pain killer and stumbled into the shower. I put on my PJs, but I was too wound up to sleep. I went into the living room and sank onto the recliner and opened the thriller I'd been meaning to read. It involved a soldier who had spent time in Afghanistan and Iraq. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything like the combat I'd seen. There hadn't been anything heroic about my two tours of duty. My service had been more about making sure my men survived in a shit hole where anyone could be the enemy. Worse yet, a friendly Afghani today might shoot you in the back tomorrow. I wasn't interested in reliving my past and tossed the book aside.

I turned on the TV and found a basketball game between two teams I didn't care about. I left the game on as I thought through the last two days. There was a scary similarity to my time in combat. Then as now I was relying on incomplete and unreliable INTEL. I was willing to bet that Tiffany was telling me only part of the picture. Maybe if we got the payday loan goons off of her back, she might trust me enough to open up. I wanted to believe she was worth the effort. Maybe I was just desperate for a smile from a pretty woman. I fell asleep recalling her erotic pole dance dressed in nothing but a skimpy G-string.

I awoke disoriented to the sounds of someone fumbling at the front door. They sounded like they were too drunk to get the key in the lock. I stumbled to the door and saw Tiffany through the peephole. I was disappointed that she was so intoxicated. What if I hadn't heard her? I unlocked the door, and I managed to catch her as she fell.

"What the hell, Tiffany?"

She was soaking wet and so cold she was beyond shivering. I thought she must have fallen in the mud coming out of the club. Somehow she had made it here. I'd seen hypothermia in Afghanistan and reacted instinctively. I carried her into the kid's bathroom. While the tub was filling with warm water, I stripped off her wet clothes. I was surprised that she was wearing so little on a cold, wet night. I had intended to leave her underwear on, but she was naked under the tee shirt and jeans. I lowered her into the warm water. I had seen her nearly naked on the stage, but this was too intimate.

At first, I tried not to stare, but then I saw the gash on her knee. Tiffany had scrapes and bruises over most of her body. It must have been a hell of a fight.

Her pulse was slow but steady. I debated calling 911, but she moaned and started to shiver. I added more hot water to the bath. Gradually her body warmed, and she stopped shivering. She seemed to be sleeping and didn't respond to me. I had hoped that she would wake up. I gave up and washed the mud from her body. I used the shower head to rinse off the soap. It was awkward lifting her body from the tub. She was heavier than I thought. She was nearly as tall as I was and had an athletic build. I had to lay her on the bath mat to dry her. I bandaged the cut on her knee before dressing her in her PJs.

She turned on her side and groaned. She started shivering again. I thought for a moment before I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. I turned out the light and got into bed with her. I slipped my arm under her pillow and pressed my body against her back. She whimpered when I put my arm around her abdomen and pulled her tight. I listened to her breathing until I fell asleep.

Tiffany didn't stir when the phone rang just after 11 AM. I grabbed the phone and slipped out of bed. I said hello when I got to the hallway. It was the woman who was babysitting Amber. She was surprised that a man had answered. I explained that Tiffany was renting a room in my house. The woman said she had to be at her invalid Mom's house by noon to take care of her. She hoped Tiffany was going to pick up her daughter. I said that Tiffany was sleeping after a long night, and I volunteered to pick up Amber. She protested that she didn't know me. I suggested that she ask Amber if she knew me. I heard her talking to Amber. When she came back on the line, she said it was Ok.

Amber was excited to see me when I picked her up. She said, "Are we going to make scrambled eggs?"

I smiled and said, "You bet."

It was fun watching Amber crack eggs while I cut some ham into chunks. She squealed when some egg shell from the last egg fell into the bowl. I handed her a fork and told her to fish it out. I poured hot water into the French press as she struggled to fish the shell out of the slippery eggs. She raised her arms in victory when she got it out. I added some milk to the bowl. She did better at whipping the eggs than the day before. I had to finish the job of beating the eggs although I'm not sure it mattered. I tossed some real bread from a local bakery into the toaster.

"I think you should see if your Mom would like to have some of your scrambled eggs."

I opened my bedroom door and motioned for Amber to go in. Amber's eyes opened wide, and she glanced at me when she saw her Mom sleeping in my bed. I knew nothing had happened, but maybe I should have been more discrete and awoken her myself.

I watched from the door as Amber shook her Mom's shoulder. Tiffany stretched and then whimpered in pain from the cuts and scratches covering her body. She opened her eyes to see her daughter staring at her with concern.

"Are you Ok, Momma? I made scrambled eggs if you're hungry."

Tiffany looked around my bedroom with a puzzled expression. She saw me standing in the doorway and pulled the blankets up to her chin. She stared at me for a moment before focusing on her daughter. She reached out and pulled Amber into into a warm embrace. I watch her bury her face in her daughter's reddish brown hair.

loerics
loerics
956 Followers