Cursed Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pebo
pebo
217 Followers

Alex pulled almost all the way out, rammed himself back in to the root, and bit down hard at the juncture of Wade's neck and shoulder. "Oh, shit, yes." His voice was rough and raw.

Wade could swear he felt each individual spurt into his channel. He uttered a long, guttural groan and pressed back as his cock jetted again. And just as Alex had promised, he clawed at the sheets, scrabbling for purchase while the room dipped and swayed around him.

Alex's hands slipped off Wade's hips, and his full weight fell onto Wade's back. For a split second, the world grayed out and Wade collapsed onto the mattress. Alex went down with him and slithered limply to the side.

Wade finally realized he was still breathing, and groaned. Behind him Alex slowly stirred.

"Apology accepted," Alex mumbled.

**********

Alex unloaded the Blazer, closed the door between the kitchen and the garage, locked it, and dropped his keys and phone on the counter. Tonight's performance at New Moon had been exhausting. Six hours of singing and playing, coupled with little sleep the previous night, left him with as much energy as a snail on downers.Thank god it's Sunday, and the club's closed tonight.

He missed Wade. They'd only been lovers for two months, and already Alex found his bed far too lonely without the big blond in it. Maybe it was time to talk about something more permanent.Is Wade ready for that? Am I?

He opened the fridge, scanned the contents, and settled on a cold slice of pizza. He grabbed a bottle of lemon-flavored water from the counter. The bartender at the club had sent it home with him, compliments of Wade. Typical of him. He knew that was all Alex drank during and between sets. The water kept his body hydrated and the lemon kept his throat clear.

He tried a sip and considered the taste.Not bad, a little heavy on the lemon.It wasn't, however, what he wanted right now. He set the bottle aside and poured a glass of orange juice. He ate standing at the counter, debating the merits of a shower versus just collapsing into bed. He finished the pizza, drained the glass of juice, and decided sleep trumped clean. He rinsed the glass, walked to the bedroom and undressed. After a brief bathroom stop, he crawled into bed, pulled the covers up, and slipped easily into the abyss of sleep.

**********

He watched the man in the bed, lusting over the slender form that the covers hid. He knew the body well, knew its planes and hollows, and longed to touch them again.

He smiled.I wonder if he'll like the scent of blood? I wonder what his fear smells like?He looked down at the knife in his hand. He turned the blade so the moonlight glinted coldly off the edge. He drew it lightly over the ball of his thumb, watched the blood well from the shallow cut, and soothed the small hurt with his tongue.Soon, Alex.

**********

Alex was catapulted from sleep like a man from a cannon, gagging at the taste of blood in his mouth. He fought his way free of the sheet that tangled around his legs and staggered to the bathroom. A flick of a switch and the room was bathed in light. He stood at the sink and spat, sure he'd see blood in the gray granite bowl. Nothing. He could still taste it, but the sink was clean. He ran the cold water, scooped it up in his hands and fed it to his mouth. He rinsed, spat, and then did it all over again, several times. At last his mouth felt clean.

Where the hell did that come from?Bad dreams weren't uncommon, but to wake tasting blood was something new, and freaky in the extreme. He didn't even remember the dream, only the feeling of eyes on him, watching him sleep. "Get a grip, asshole. No one's watching you. It was just a dream."

He trudged back to the bedroom, glanced at the clock, and sighed. Six o'clock, barely three hours since he'd fallen asleep, but he knew he wouldn't be able to relax for a while.If Wade were here, I could play.He flopped onto the bed, his cock twitching and thickening at the thought of his lover.It's nine in New York, I wonder what he's doing? I wonder if I can reach him?In his mind, he gently followed the mental corridor that bound him to the other man.

Songbird, why are you awake?Wade's thoughts were fainter than normal, but the distance between them was great.

Woke up, can't get back to sleep. Miss you.Alex moved his legs restlessly.What are you doing?

Taking a shower.

Alex pictured the broad chest and strong muscles covered in water, droplets clinging to blond hairs, and groaned.Damn tease.

Wade's chuckle, heard in Alex's mind, was low and sexy.Let's play a game. Touch your lips, nice and soft.

Alex raised his right hand, ghosted his fingers over his lips, and knew Wade was doing the same.Oh, god. Want you so much.His hand drifted lower, to twist and pinch a nipple.

Oh yeah, baby, now the other one. Pinch it hard.

Alex moaned.Pervert.He tweaked his left nipple and sent his right hand lower. Already a small pool of clear fluid had dripped from his cock to his stomach. He dipped his fingers in it, spread it over the rigid, heated length that rose against his belly, and curled his fingers around himself.Are you as hard as I am?

Another laugh from Wade, this one decidedly shaky.Teak, baby.

Alex moved his hand faster, thrust his hips upward, and kept his eyes closed.Feel this, feel me, my hand on you, my hand stroking you, you touching me, your fingers curled around me, feel it, feel it.He drew his legs up and spread them, rested his feet flat on the bed, and worked his balls with his left hand.

Oh, fuck, yeah. So close, just a little more.

Alex released his sac, sucked two fingers into his mouth, and reached between his legs to thrust them into his ass.Oh, shit.His hand moved faster, his fingers thrust deeper, and suddenly he was there. He topped the rise, hung motionless for an endless time, and then cried out.Come with me, lover, now.

Alex felt the muscles in his stomach tighten and draw up, felt the twitch and sudden swelling under his fingers that signaled his release, and let himself go. He spurted over his belly, felt his channel spasm around his fingers, and like an echo in his mind, felt his lover tip into completion.

He lay there, drowsy and replete, muscles suddenly clumsy and useless.God, so good. Still miss you, though.He heard Wade chuckle.

Now I need another shower. I'll call you tonight, and be back early Tuesday. We'll do this again, in person. Love you, baby.

Mmm, love you.He felt himself drifting to sleep, and sighed.

**********

He checked the contents of the bag and nodded, satisfied that he had a good selection of toys. His fingers gently traced the item at the bottom of the bag. He smiled as he caressed it.

"I'm coming for you, Alex."

**********

"No!" Alex jerked out of a dream and into darkness. He fought to free himself from whatever held him and tried to quiet the whimpers he heard in his throat. He bumped into the dresser and realized he was in his bedroom. He groped along the wall and flicked the light switch, looked around at the familiar room, and leaned heavily against the wall behind him. He covered his face with his hands. "Shit, not again." He sat on the floor for a few minutes, while his heart slowed and the sweat dried on his body.

After a quick shower, he was clean, but no less tired. He pulled a pair of briefs from the dresser, slipped them on, and headed for the kitchen. He grabbed the bottle of lemon-water and drank half of it without pausing. The rest he carried to the living room, where he flopped onto the couch, and turned on the television.Time for some mindless entertainment.

**********

Wade spent Sunday morning in his room, going over the paperwork for Monday's meeting. He wanted to finish his business early and get home. He took a break for lunch and decided to call Alex. After ten rings he was routed to voice mail. He stared into his coffee and felt for his lover in his mind. Nothing. Given the time difference, Alex was probably asleep. He'd performed at the club last night and would've gotten home late. Or maybe he couldn't reach that far. Alex was the gifted one, Wade just the beneficiary. Wade frowned. Either of those were likely explanations, but he was worried. He looked at his watch and grumbled. He'd try again, later.

**********

Alex moved restlessly, his sleep plagued with dark images and faceless danger. He wanted to wake up, to throw off the fear, and instead sank into a deeper darkness.

**********

At three o'clock, Wade gave up trying to work. He canceled his appointments for tomorrow, called the charter company, and arranged a flight to Phoenix. He packed his bag, checked out of the hotel, and took a cab to the airport. He didn't understand his need to return, or the strange foreboding in his heart. But he couldn't ignore those feelings, either.

**********

Alex slipped from a bad dream into a living nightmare. He felt someone looming over him and struggled to sit up. He was dizzy, disoriented, and his vision was blurry. A large hand swung and his head rocked back from a vicious blow. He toppled off the couch and landed on the floor, the side of his face connecting with something hard on the way down.

He was yanked to his feet by his hair, and tried to drive an elbow into his attacker. His aim was off, his coordination was gone, and he connected with nothing. Another blow to his face, this from a fist, and then darkness swallowed him.

**********

Wade jerked awake, his lover's name on his lips. A glance at his watch told him it was nearly seven o'clock. He picked up his cell phone and called Alex, listened to the rings, only to be directed once again to voice mail. He dropped the phone in his pocket and closed his eyes. He felt for Alex, and found only hissing silence. "Shit."

The cell phone rang and Wade snatched it up quickly, sighing in relief when he saw the caller identification. "Songbird, where've you been?"

"It's Allison. Have you talked to Alex?"

"Not since early this morning." He felt his heart thump heavily in his chest. "Why are you calling from his phone?"

"I had a bad feeling, so we came home early. I drove over here right away. He's gone. Something's wrong. I called Frank. He wasn't in, but I left a message."

"Can't you hear Alex? I thought you two were ... always connected."

"No. He's like a radio, set to receive. If we're in close proximity, he always hears me. The only time I hear him is when he flips the switch to send. It's difficult for him, unless we're near each other. Even if he tried, I was out of his range until today."

"No, he can ... I heard him in New York." He shook his head. "Never mind, we'll figure that out later. Is it possible he just went to the store?"

"Alex? He plans everything to avoid stuff like that. Groceries, clothing, meals, and anything else he needs, he orders online or by phone. If he can't buy it that way, he has me get it or he does without. I gas up his car and take it to the shop for repairs. Other than the band and Frank, you're the only person to set foot in his house since he bought and remodeled it. He did that with emails and video conferences."

"I didn't know."I should have.

"He wouldn't have told you."

"Still."

"The point is, except for performing with the band, he doesn't leave his house unless absolutely necessary. When Frank needs help, he comes to Alex. On the rare occasions he has to visit a scene, Frank takes him in and out, solo. Jesse was Alex's one exception, and we know how that ended."

"Jesse was the guy who...."

"Yeah, the guy who. Anyway, the idea of him making a quick run for beer is ludicrous."

"If there was trouble, wouldn't he have called Frank?"Or me?

"If he sensed it, yeah. Or if he ... if he had time. I think you should ... can you come back?"

"Already on my way. I had my own bad feeling. I'll be there in half an hour. Call Frank again."Please, let us both be wrong. Please.

**********

Alex felt hands on him, and tried to push them away. His efforts were rewarded with slap that left his ears ringing. He felt the softness of a mattress against his back, and something cold and hard around his wrists. His mind was strangely numb and quiet. No thoughts from Alison or Wade, no warm presence in his head, just himself. He'd once thought such silence would be a relief. Instead, he found it frightening.I think I'm in real trouble here.

Something was fastened around his left ankle, his legs were pulled apart, and his right ankle was also restrained. Sharpness pinched his nostrils and he caught the smell of ammonia. He jerked his head away, tried to shift his legs, and realized he was secured to a spreader bar. He blinked and forced his eyes to focus on the man standing over him. Faded jeans hugged broad, powerful hips and massive thighs. A white tee shirt emphasized the overdeveloped muscles of chest, arms, and shoulders. He was big, bigger than Wade. Milk white skin. Black hair, mustache, and beard. A nose that had been broken more than once, and a scar near the left eye. The face and body struck no chord of remembrance, but the eyes ... he knew those eyes.

"Hello, pretty boy. Did you miss me?"

At the sound of that voice, Alex felt fear slide into his belly like the blade of a knife. "Jesse."

**********

Wade arrived at the house just as Frank pulled into the driveway. Alison came to the door and let them in. "All I've touched is the front door and his phone. It was on the counter by his keys."

Frank took charge. "Look around and tell me if anything's missing or out of place. A tech team's on the way."

Wade pointed at the bottled water on the kitchen counter. "That's new."

Alison frowned. "Alex brought it home from the club Saturday night. The bartender said you wanted him to try it out."

"I didn't."

"All right, leave it for the lab guys," Frank said. He led them to the living room. "Damn," he muttered.

Wade's hands clenched when he saw the overturned table and the scattered sofa cushions. When he spotted the drops of blood on the floor, he nearly lost control. Only the sight of Alison's white face and trembling body stopped him from roaring out his rage and fear. Instead, he slipped an arm around her waist and half-carried her to a kitchen chair. "What's Keith's number?"

Her voice was faint and wobbly as she recited it. Wade dialed the number, gave Keith a brief explanation, and hung up. "He's on his way. Hang in there." He kept a hand on her shoulder and turned to Frank. "I take it Alex didn't get in touch with you?"

"No." The detective rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not sure what that means, though."

"Either he didn't sense any danger, or he didn't have time to call for help."Not even to me? What could prevent that?

**********

"You remember me."

"How could I forget you? You left me with such lovely parting gifts. When did you get out of prison?" Alex took in the changed appearance of the man who'd beat him, tried to rape him, and put him in traction for a month. Glittering anthracite eyes returned his gaze.

"Technically, I'm not. You could call it a clerical error." He smiled cheerfully. "Just you and me, Alex. It'll be like old times."

Pain, shame, and hospital time. Oh joy."Where are we?" If his brain ever started working again, he might be able to reach Wade, get him to send help.

"Nowhere you know. A place near Tonopah. We're all alone out here."

"Tonopah?"Come on, damn it. Give me more.

"Yeah. I saw you Friday night. You were wonderful. I really liked the song. It could be our song. After all, I'm your man. The only one you need."

Great, I made top of the chart in Psycho Musical Review."What is this place?"

"Enough with the questions." Jesse moved to the head of the bed and fastened another set of cuffs over a metal upright on the railing. The other cuff he secured around the short length of chain between Alex's hands. Next, he grabbed the spreader bar and fastened each side to a length of cable locked at each of the lower corners of the foot railing. "That should hold you. Knees up."

"What?"

"Knees up. I want to make sure there's enough play in the cable."

"Fuck you."

Jesse laughed. "Oh no, sweetie. The only one around here getting fucked will be you." Still smiling, he grabbed Alex's scrotum and squeezed.

It took everything he had not to scream. His knees drew up in reaction and Jesse released him.

"Perfect." Jesse frowned. "Hell, I forgot to strip you." He pulled a knife from the sheath on his belt and knelt between Alex's legs. "Stay still, and you'll be fine." He cut through the sides of the briefs Alex wore, and pulled the fabric away. "Lovely. You're a gorgeous man, you know that? I'm going to enjoy this."

Alex wondered if he could knock Jesse out with the spreader bar. He was so looped he wasn't sure he could lift the damn thing.

"I see a nasty little thought behind those pretty gray eyes." Jesse moved the knife until the edge rested against the base of Alex's cock. "Behave."

**********

The technicians had come and gone, and Frank, Keith, Alison and Wade sat at the table, drinking coffee.

"Why did you come back early?" The sudden question from Frank startled Wade.

"I talked to Alex this morning, after he got home from New Moon. I told him I'd call later, but every time I did, I got his voice mail. I was worried." Frank's raised eyebrow told him that wasn't enough and he sighed. "We can ... we have ... uh...."

"You can talk without phones? Like him and Alison?"

"Yeah. I kept trying, and getting static. Like a radio tuner stuck between channels. I knew something was wrong."

Alison leaned toward him. "What do you feel now?"

**********

"Open up." Jesse held out a small pill. Alex stared at him, mouth closed, and Jesse sighed. "Open your fucking mouth or I'll knock out a couple of teeth and drop it in." He dropped the pill onto Alex's tongue, lifted his head, and gave him a drink of water. "Good boy. We'll give that a half hour to kick in, then the party can start."

"What is it?"

"Ecstasy plus a little something extra. It'll make our playtime much better, and keep you confused enough that you won't be able to call for help with that extraordinary brain of yours." Jesse walked to the doorway and paused. "Relax while you can." He stepped through the arch, and Alex listened as the sound of his footsteps faded.

Ecstasy. Supposed to increase sensitivity to touch, create feelings of desire and arousal.Oh shit, oh god. Where are you, big guy?Alex closed his eyes, tried to calm himself, and reached for Wade.

**********

Frank's cell phone rang and he stepped away from the table to answer it.

Alison saw Wade straighten in his chair. "Alex?" His voice was a whisper and his blue eyes were wide and unfocused. "Baby, talk to me. Where are you?"

Alison kept her voice soft. "What are you getting, Wade? What can you see?" She reached behind her and grabbed pen and paper from her purse.

Wade shook his head. "Nothing. No words, either ... but I know it's him. It feels like him, except...."

"What's different?" She was used to talking her twin through his visions, pulling as much information from him as possible. It took time, patience, and a big dose of stubborn. Patience and mulishness she had in abundance. She wasn't sure about time.

pebo
pebo
217 Followers