Cursed: Rebirth of the Idol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stripper grabbed the swivel chair from the back and spun it around slowly. With her view unencumbered by the dancing entertainer, Charlotte got an eyeful of how twisted the night truly was. Her niece Leslie was on her knees licking Georgia, her nurse friend. An empty chair came next (which presumably belonged to Leslie), followed by Jessie whose expression was quite serious as she rubbed herself purposefully over the top of her tight jeans watching Georgia moaning. Margaret was wearing nothing but a bra and panties and was busy French kissing Cindy as they sat in their respective chairs. Charlene, Lisa, Vivian's daughter-in-law Andrea, and Brad's cousin Chelsea. Vivian was walking amongst them with a silver tray covered in sex toys. She would bend over like a good hostess and offer a new item for them to play with which the women took gladly. Some were touching themselves, some were touching others, but they were all engaged in sexual activity.

"Okay, ladies!" Roxy called out. "We're going to play our first game... Spin the bride!" With that she gave the chair a solid twist and Charlotte's view became a blur as dizziness quickly overcame her. "Whoever she points to gets the first touch of the bride's tits!"

The room was a medley of "Me!"s as the women jeered for the chair to stop. Charlotte couldn't believe what was going on. The women closest to her were somehow transformed into callous lesbian fiends; uncaring, unrepentant, crazed homosexual women. The chair slowed to a crawl and then stopped, directly facing Chelsea. The living room became an orchestra of cat calls as Chelsea blushed and stood up from rubbing herself. Thirty-five and straight as an arrow, Chelsea was really the woman she knew the least in the room. Bradley was very close to her though and pleaded with Charlotte to make nice-nice, including inviting her to the bachelorette party. Now here she was running her fingertips pensively along Charlotte's arms and then her neck. Her fiancée's own cousin was behind her now, running her hands under the thin straps of her mini-dress, her heavy breathing noticeable as she did. The woman was excited, much to the chagrin of Charlotte.

"Wow, she's trembling!" Chelsea commented as she passed her hands along Charlotte's squirming form into her blouse, under her bra, and cupped both breasts fully.

"Ooh, I can see why my cousin likes her," Chelsea praised, "They feel fantastic!"

Charlotte wasn't nearly as happy. In fact she felt absolutely violated. It was one unbelievable act after another that she had witnessed, and now Brad's cousin was groping her against her will. Years ago Charlotte was sexually assaulted and the man in the parking lot had managed to come close to raping her before he was scared off. He had ripped her shirt, ripped her panties, and had her held down tightly with a knife when a group of Hispanic kids who were dressed like gangbangers and were way past curfew chased the man off. They called the police and managed to beat to attacker into submission. Charlotte remembered how vulnerable she felt wiping the blood from her lip and crying to a bunch of punk kids who saved her. But this evening with her so-called friends... It was worse. Charlotte expected a stranger to do something like this – not the people she knows! And they were women... They should have known better let alone been keeping their hands off another woman. Chelsea was pinching her nipples and nibbling on her ear when the dancer took her strap-on dildo and batted the groping hands away.

"Enough! Enough! Your turn is over. We need to spin her again. Back to your chair."

Roxy spun Charlotte the opposite direction from before and the world went blurry again. She was moving from anger to fear though, as the stripper announced, "Whoever she points to gets to suck on her tits this time..."

Girls would screw around and Charlotte had hoped that this was all some elaborate joke. But now she was convinced something supernatural had bent her friends into lesbian maniacs. How? Why? These questions remained unanswered as she found her chair slowing and eventually pointing toward Georgia. Leslie had stopped orally pleasuring her and was now engaged in the spin-the-bride party as much as everyone. As Charlotte's chair stopped, Georgia stood up with a hungry look in her eyes and approached the center of the room, naked from the waist down.

"You know," Georgia told the group, "I was always bi before this and I always wanted to touch Charlotte's breasts. Now I can't imagine why I never approached her before."

"Well, here's your chance," Roxy encouraged, holding the chair still while Charlotte struggled hopelessly to get free.

Georgia took hold of Charlotte's dress and ripped it wide open, the fabric splitting all the way to her pierced belly button. She ignored Charlotte's screams and the shaking of her head as she undid the front clasp of her lace bra and let her ample boobs pour out. Georgia got on her knees and placed her body between her captive friend's knees and cupped her ass as she shoved her face into Charlotte's cleavage. Her breathing grew heavy with excitement as Georgia's mouth found those large nipples and drew them in against her tongue. The flick of the tip of her tongue was an unwanted stimulation, an assault that thankfully drew to a close as the stripper pushed Georgia back.

"Time to spin her again!" Roxy cheered. "Whoever she lands on next gets a taste of her pussy."

The chair was spinning again, only this time Charlotte took the opportunity to lean off to one side as far as she could. She could feel the wheels come off the ground and the room turned sideways as she fell harmlessly onto the ground. The stress was enough to break one of her hands free and one of her legs. This was her one chance! The women in the room were startled and froze in place. She pulled the gag off her mouth and tossed it aside, then Charlotte reached down and freed her other hand as quickly as she could. Jumping to her feet she started to step away and quickly realized her left leg was still secured to the chair, which rolled into her and shoved her off balance. She was falling and would have hit the ground were it not for Lisa and Vivian who caught her weight.

"Oh, you can't leave yet, Charlotte!" Vivian fawned, "This is your bachelorette party and things are just heating up!"

They were all out of their chairs now. Pulling her to the ground. Yanking off her clothes. Holding her arms and legs fast. Her pleads to let go went unheeded. Her screams drowned out by the music. Looking down she saw Robin and Olivia playing her breasts. Margaret was in between her legs as the twins held her legs tightly. Serena and Chelsea were helping keep her spread eagle.

"Margaret!" Charlotte cried, "Stop them! I'm your sister, for heaven's sake! You know I'm not like this! I'm not a lesbian!"

"I said that," Margaret smiled wickedly.

"I said that," Roxy called.

"I said that," Vivian tossed in as well.

"But you are a lesbian," Leslie informed her aunt. "You just don't know it yet."

As Margaret brought her face closer to her little sister's crotch, Chelsea gasped, "Are you going to lick your own sister? Isn't that incest?"

Margaret smiled, "It is... Lesbian incest. And I can't tell you how wet my pussy has been thinking about tasting my sister's sweet cunt since I got here."

"Lick your sister!" Vivian encouraged her maniacally.

"No! Please! NO!" Charlotte shouted. "Nooooooooooo...."

It was too late. Margaret was already running her tongue along Charlotte's pussy lips. Charlotte bucked her hips but her older sister simply wrapped her arms around back of her ass and drove her mouth fully onto her pussy. Margaret was latched on now, lavishing her unwilling sister with suckling and licking and tongue twisting inside her hole. She now fully understood why her own daughters were inseparable, why they couldn't get enough of each other. Sisters were meant to do this, built to pleasure each other. It may be taboo, but the exquisitely perverse feeling of touching this forbidden flesh was making her own pussy gush. And she could tell that Charlotte's pussy was beginning to betray her, producing its own juices from the stimulation.

Out of everyone here, Margaret knew what her little sister was going through. She had been forced into lesbianism by her own daughters, raped for hours, her own body betraying her mind as she was forced to orgasm at Lisa's and Leslie's hands. And now that the idol could easily be thrust into Charlotte's arms to spare her the humiliation, Margaret found herself unwilling to do so. This opportunity to see her sister squirm would never come again – after tonight she would be a crazed lesbian like the rest of the women in the family. The power of no consequences was addictive and it drove her to lick Charlotte's cunt more, to drink of her own flesh and blood, to stimulate her sister's pussy to orgasmic heights while she cried out for help.

"How can you do this to me!? I'm your sister! Pleeeeeasse stoppppppp!" Charlotte begged between gasps. It was no use denying that her body was giving into the stimulation, wanted or not. She couldn't believe how both disgusted and excited she was. Margaret seemed to know exactly how to push all of her buttons, how to orally kindle a fire in her belly. "P- p- pleeease! Ohh! No! No! No! This can't be happppennnninggg!"

Charlotte bucked while letting out a staccato set of grunts. Damned if it wasn't the best orgasm she ever had, but the wild satisfaction was quickly replaced with tears as the betrayal made its mark. She had orgasmed while her own sister licked her. Suffering at the hands of a lesbian gang rape would have never crossed Charlotte's mind in a million years, and yet here she was, surrounded by her closest friends and family. Her sobs were woefully ignored.

Instead Chelsea sighed, "Wow... That made me wish I had a sister."

"I'll be your sister," Olivia offered teasingly, stepping in to embrace Chelsea in a deep kiss. The two fell to the ground as they undressed and made out passionately.

"What did you think of that, Aunt Charlotte?" Leslie asked.

"You... You fucking animals!" Charlotte blubbered. "It's my wedding tomorrow! What have you done to me?"

Lisa pulled her aunt's hair, "Oh, don't worry, Aunt Charlotte. We haven't even gotten started yet."

Roxy climbed between her legs as Margaret withdrew her pussy juice soaked face. The stripper rubbed the strap-on dildo over her wet mound. "I think she is worried about missing out on getting cock," Roxy suggested to the others. "Maybe she needs a good fuck to let her know she can still get it hard?"

"Yeah, fuck her!" they called out. "Fuck her hard!"

Roxy turned to Margaret who was rubbing her clit while staring at the display. She nodded in agreement, "Go ahead. Fuck my sister. Fuck her till she screams."

Kellie-Ann a.k.a. Roxy had never used a strap-on dildo before tonight. She had never been with a woman before tonight. But the voices and images and thoughts kept flooding her mind as the night went on. Not only did she want to fuck this soon-to-be-married woman, but she was convinced she could do it well too. She drove the dildo into the crying woman's pussy and felt a tremendous sense of encouragement and power.

'Go on, Kellie-Ann.' ---- 'Fuck her hard.'

'You were meant for this.' ---- 'She deserves a good fuck.'

'Glorify me.' ---- 'Treat her like the whore she is.'

'Empower me.' ---- 'Make her scream.'

'Energize me.' ---- 'Rape her pussy.'

Kellie-Ann drove the dildo into the woman's cunt. Her cries renewed, but instead of feeling sorry for her Kellie-Ann wanted to hear more. She didn't understand why she would get her kicks from taking this woman against her will, but for some reason it stirred her desires deeply. Perhaps it was the fact that she couldn't think about what would follow? All she could concentrate on was the now, and right now she wanted to make the please the Idol of Lesbos. The voices were making her do it, so it was okay, right? Yes, it was okay. This woman would learn to like it just like she did.

Vivian stifled Charlotte's whimpers with a forced kiss while the other women goaded 'Roxy' to shove the toy in faster and harder and deeper. Lisa was rubbing Charlotte's clit at the same time while Margaret twisted her sister's nipples. For the second time, the bride-to-be had a forced orgasm which set off a new wave of guilt, but the pounding she took from the strap-on never stopped. The stripper kept hammering her, harder and harder, fucking her like a rag doll.

Charlotte watched as a woman climbed on her face and shoved her soaked pussy down onto her mouth. There was no escaping it. And even though she resisted, the women told her to lick the pussy anyway. Whoever it was took to grinding her pussy on her lips and chin and nose while her nipples and clit and pussy were toyed with. Charlotte was cumming again. And again. And again. Her twisted family and insatiable friends had her on her knees and then again on her back. She licked every pussy in the room as they yanked her hair and smacked her ass. The humiliation of licking her nieces' matching cunts was appalling, but nothing compared to licking Margaret's.

The fact that her own sister allowed all of this to occur; it seemed like she was behind it all! But Charlotte was broken and she knew it. She had cum too many times, she had been dragged and pushed and pulled and violated. There seemed to be no end to it and the only thing left to do it seemed was to comply. And so she licked when they told her to lick. She spread her legs when they told her to spread her legs. Her compliance was rewarded with one earthquaking orgasm after another. Her defiance had her pounded ruthlessly by Roxy, the deranged stripper who spanked her ass so hard that it was red and sore. Her threat to shove the dildo up Charlotte's ass was taken to heart; she promised to do anything.

So there she was on her knees, her tongue stuck out as she licked Margaret's pussy. Robin was shoving her finger's in her pussy from behind while rubbing a vibrator over her own clit. "You like that, slut?"

"Noooo..." Charlotte moaned between laps.

"Oh, you don't like that but you're pussy is getting all wet anyway, isn't it?"

"Yes..."

"I think it's because you're a stupid dyke who can't admit what she is. Now say it! Tell us what you are."

"I'm a stupid dyke... Oooohhh..."

"What are you doing, stupid dyke?"

"...L- licking my s- sister's pussy...."

"Does a straight girl lick pussy?"

"Noooooo..."

"No, I didn't think so. What does that make you, Charlotte?"

"A lesbian... Oh, cumming!"

"Say it again. Go on, stupid dyke. Say it again while you cum with my fingers in your cunt."

"I'm a lesbian! I'm a ooooh lesbian! Les- les- cummmminnng!"

"There you go you little pervert lesbian. Only a pervert would lick her own sister's cunt..."

And so the abuse continued. There were always three or four women 'attending' to Charlotte, while the others would pair up or group up as their mood struck them. Her mind riddled with guilt and anger and frustration and defeat, it was amazing that Charlotte was able to generate a thought beyond what her captors were doing, but she did realize one thing:

She hadn't licked everybody. There was one girl in the bunch that had been kept separate from her and that was Cindy. Brad's daughter was certainly occupied for the night, spending at least an hour locked in a sixty-nine with Chelsea, then more time with Leslie and Olivia and Vivian. With Charlotte lying exhausted on her side, she could now see Cindy holding a metal statue in her hands. The item featured a naked girl with her mouth open in ecstasy, and intuitively she knew that this statue had to be what was behind it all. It was there all along, pressuring her, pushing into her mind, guiding the others to play with her like she was a toy.

"That's it, isn't it?" Charlotte asked meekly. "That's what caused all this, isn't it?"

Margaret leaned over and stroked her sister's hair, "Yes, it is. It changed us all. It will change you too with a single touch."

"Please, no more," Charlotte begged, her voice barely audible. "I already told you I'm a lesbian. I'm a dyke. I'm a slut. I'm anything you want me to be. I'll say anything. Just- just no more. You got what you wanted. Please, sissy..."

"Don't worry, Char," Margaret soothed. "This will give you so much more. And it will bring you and Cindy closer than Brad ever dreamed."

Cindy knelt down at Charlotte's side and grabbed one of her arms. Her soon-to-be stepmom tried to fight it but there was nothing left in her. She held her wrist tightly and placed it on the hot metal form.

'Welcome, Charlotte.' ---- 'Now you will learn true pleasure, slut.'

'Women are everything.' ---- 'Pussy whore.'

'Women are your true desire.' ---- 'Cunt licker.'

'Nothing else compares.' ---- 'Dyke lover.'

Charlotte saw it; she saw it and felt it and heard it and smelled it. The force within the idol was taking the energy from the women around her and using it to change her. She saw her future, a future of licking cunts, of no Brad or any man for that matter.

"Stop... Please... Married... Brad..." she couldn't even think clearly enough to get her sentence out, but Margaret understood.

"It's okay, sister," Margaret pacified her, "this will bring you and Cindy together. She will be the daughter you always wanted. She will be joined to you. I'm so happy for you."

The guilt was flowing away. The anguish was disappearing. The Idol of Lesbos showed her what it was like to be taken, but through the eyes of her nieces and friends and sister. She understood now how tempting she was to everyone, how perversely hot it was to break another woman, to have power. She looked up at Cindy who was holding the idol with her and her perfectly petite body, her cute button nose, the curve of her hips, the freckles across her chest. She knew that this was a special joining, and that they would be close from now on. Charlotte closed her eyes, surrendered, and let the idol's power inside.

Epilogue

------------

Bradley and Charlotte were pronounced husband and wife the following day in a strangely quiet ceremony. Friends and loved ones were present at the evening ceremony and the party afterwards was your typical flow of liquor and laughs. However he was convinced at that time that something happened at the bachelorette party that Charlotte didn't want to tell him. He asked and she balked. He tried to kiss her and she scolded him that he needed to wait till the wedding was complete. He did finally kiss her at the altar while the bride's maids giggled amongst each other. The reception was a chain of whispers and shared glances and women disappearing to the bathroom together.

The two had slept with each other for months so consummating the marriage was not as ritualistic as it might have been for other younger couples. But what man doesn't expect to get some action on his wedding day? However Charlotte fell asleep after the reception almost immediately. The following day she told him that 'aunt flow' was visiting and the days pressed on without any sex at all.

Cindy and Charlotte seemed to get along smashingly; almost too well. He would catch his daughter staring at Charlotte longingly during dinner, almost as if... Brad shrugged it off at the time, blaming it all on his imagination. Of course, two weeks after the wedding he found out what Cindy's look was all about. He couldn't explain how it happened or why for that matter, but his wife and daughter demonstrated quite plainly where their feelings took them.

He woke up tied to a chair with duct tape. His chest and arms and legs and even his head was secured in place. Whatever covered his mouth was held solidly in place and no manner of opening his jaw or plying the material with his tongue or teeth helped. He knew that drinking so much with Charlotte so early in the day was a strange request on her part, and the mystery deepened when he awoke in the bedroom chair.