Cursed: Rebirth of the Idol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's awake," the whisper came from behind him. He tried to turn his head but couldn't. Whoever it was, she was out of eyeshot.

Charlotte strolled in with her wedding dress on, a devilish grin on her face. "Hello, husband. I hope you know I've been looking forward to this for weeks. This might not be quite what you were expecting on our wedding night, but I think it's even more special." She lay back on the bed and pulled up her white dress, exposing the garter, stockings, heels, and no panties. She masturbated while staring straight ahead – not at him but at the doorway to the bedroom.

Brad didn't wait long to find out who was there. His daughter walked in wearing a hip hugging black dress and black thigh high stockings. He had never seen his daughter dressed in such a way or with her hair or make-up done the way it was. She looked different, not like his little girl for sure. The stare she gave him reminded Brad of how she used to stare contemptuously at Charlotte before they got married. She looked to the bed where Charlotte continued to rub her pussy.

"So, did you miss something on your wedding night?" Cindy asked.

Charlotte cooed, "You know I did. And with your father all tied up I suppose I'll need somebody to stand in for him."

Cindy turned to Brad, "Daddy, you don't mind if I help you out with your new wife, do you?" Reaching under her dress she pulled out the large black strap-on dildo and stroked it like it was a real cock.

Charlotte sat up as Cindy approached the edge of the bed. She reached under her stepdaughter's phallic toy and slid her fingers into her wet hole. Cindy moaned while continuing to stroke the lubricated dildo as if it might get off on its own. His new wife continued to play with herself in synchronicity with the motions of her fingers in his daughter. Cindy through her head back and swayed her red hair, groaning as she did. Eventually she pulled Charlotte's hand away and leaned forward to kiss her deeply.

Charlotte leaned back and spread her legs wider. "Come on, show me what you've wanted to do all week. Fuck me in my wedding dress," she commanded.

"Hmmmm," Cindy poised herself, "Seems like my stepmother needs it good and hard."

"You know I do."

"Just like you got it at your bachelorette party?"

"Harder... You can do that, can't you, bad girl?"

"You know I can. And unlike my dad I can go all night..."

Cindy slid the toy slowly into her stepmom's cunt, pushing against the resistance. "Damn, you're tight."

Charlotte breathed deeply to take the giant toy in, "Well, all I've had for the last few months is your dad's little pecker."

Bradley was reeling from the betrayal taking place before him, but the commentary on his penis size only added insult to injury. What had he done to deserve this? Cindy might have been mad that he was getting married to Charlotte, but the last person he expected to side with her was Charlotte herself. And yet here his wife was, acting like a wanton whore with his own daughter. Had Charlotte planned a threesome with him untied (and not with Cindy) the evening probably would have been exciting. But this display was clearly being done for their amusement and not for his benefit.

The toy had to be ten inches long and Cindy managed to work about half of it into her gasping stepmother.

"Too big!" Charlotte squeaked out.

"Too late!" Cindy retorted and shoved the giant toy all the way into her screaming stepmom. "You said you wanted it hard; well here you go, slut!"

"Oh, fuck! FUCK! FUCK! So fucking BIG!" Charlotte thrashed on the bed as her stepdaughter thrust in and out of her like a machine. The wedding dress bunched up in the middle and Cindy paused only to rip it in two until it flopped over on either side. She leaned over and kissed Charlotte aggressively while ripping the top of the gown to expose her breasts underneath. Climbing atop her, Cindy never had to reinsert the dildo. So long was the toy that it remained inside Charlotte's cunt the whole time. But now with the dress in tatters, Cindy renewed her pummeling with the toy.

"Ooh, looks like my new step-mommy needs it bad, doesn't she?"

Charlotte shivered all over, "God, yes! Fuck! Me! Harder!"

"You like being my new mommy? Huh? You like it when I fuck you?"

"SOOO GOOD! HARDER! HARDER! Mommy likes it dirty..."

Charlotte grabbed her stepdaughter's hips and helped the thrusting motion along. It was the night she needed. The idol showed her that. The deep resentment for each other was replaced by unending depraved lust. Charlotte was in her wedding dress getting fucked by the daughter of the man she married, right before his very eyes.

"MORE! MORE! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! YESSSSSS!" Charlotte threw her head back and the skin of her neck stretched so thin that Cindy could see the rapid pulse on her carotid artery. Her fingernails were digging holes into the sheets as the orgasm tightening her entire body up and clamped down hard on the dildo deep inside her.

Cindy slowly withdrew the slick toy from her stepmom and gave her father a condescending smile, "Tell me, daddy... Are you proud of me? Did I fuck her good enough for you?"

Bradley shook his head back and forth as much as he could to respond.

"Well, daddy, if that wasn't good enough I guess I am going to have to pound your wife's lezzie cunt even more." Cindy flipped Charlotte over on her belly so that her legs dangled off the edge of the bed. Climbing up closer once again she stuck the head of the toy into her stepmom's gaping pussy and watched it stretch around the thick dildo once again.

"Wait!" Charlotte panted, still coming off the orgasm, "Let me breath..."

Cindy pulled back on Charlotte's hair and hissed, "No waiting. You get it now, cunt whore! Daddy doesn't think I fucked you hard enough, so we're doing it all over again!"

The black dildo pierced her pussy lips again and was driven all the way to the latex ball sack as Cindy leveraged herself on top of her stepmother. Once comfortably poised above her on the bed, Brad watched his daughter mercilessly drive the massive strapon deep into his bride's hole, her screams of pleasure filling the room interrupted only by the barely coherent word parts that escaped her lips.

"-so goo-"

"-Ima lezzeeeee—"

"-fuck mommeeee—"

"-never felt---"

"-love pussss—"

Bradley couldn't stand watching it and closed his eyes, but there was no hiding from the sounds. While Charlotte had been reduced to a babbling fool, his daughter Cindy managed to keep a vocal record of every perverted action she took.

"Oh don't close your eyes, daddy. You're missing all the fun! Look at your new wife and how much happier she is. Isn't that wonderful? You wanted us to be close like family and now we're so much better. Isn't that right MOMMY? You want your new daughter to fuck your cunt nice and deep don't you? Reach all those places my dad never could? Yeah, tell him, MOMMY. Tell him I fuck you better. Oooh, that's right bitch. Just wait till I get the really big toys out. Ohhh, yeah this is one of the small ones I have for you. I'll have your pussy gaping so wide that you'll never feel my dad's cock. Not that you want to anyway, isn't that right? Oooh, see that daddy? She doesn't want your finger dick anymore. She's my pussy now!"

They seemed to go at it for ages. Brad passed out only to wake up to watching them sixty-nining with each other. He closed his eyes and told himself it was all just a nightmare, but when he re-opened his eyes he was watching his daughter shove four fingers up Charlotte's pussy while sucking on her clit. They were both covered in sweat as they attacked each other sexually like animals, trying to consume each other. He fell asleep in the bonds to the sounds of his daughter cumming.

---

The police officers watched as Brad's body bag was zipped and rolled out of the garage and down to the ambulance. Detective Ignacio Velez arrived late after getting stuck in traffic to find Detective John Baker making some notes on his pad.

"So, watcha got?" Ignacio asked.

John shrugged, "Looks like he hung himself. No note. No nothin'."

"He get help?"

"Not sure. Him and this Charlotte woman just got married a little over two weeks ago. They'd been datin' for a few months, supposedly had no issues except with his daughter."

"How old is she?"

"Old enough to tie a rope."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But where is she?"

"Upstairs consoling the new widow."

The two of them went up to the bedroom and found Charlotte sitting on the edge of the bed crying, Cindy sitting next to her, arm wrapped around her shoulder in consolation. They both had tears in their eyes.

"...He seemed so happy," Charlotte wept.

A female officer, Corporal Hower, was taking her statement. "Was he on medication? Maybe taking illegal drugs?"

"No! I mean, I don't think so. He never told me anything about any drugs anyway."

Cindy chimed in, "My dad mentioned that he felt like he couldn't take care of mom- I mean Charlotte the way he was supposed to. But when I asked him what he meant, he wouldn't tell me."

Detective Velez noticed the victim's daughter and wife were holding hands, their fingers slowly caressing each other. It seemed out of place, almost sensual, but he shrugged it off as a comforting act. Still, something seemed off. Why would this man commit suicide out of the blue?

He pulled John aside, "Hey, where were the two of them when 'Daddy Warbucks' took the leap?"

"Supposedly over at this woman's house... Vivian Schumaker. Her and three other friends. They were having a spa day. Sounds like a tight alibi if it's true."

Ignacio Velez frowned slightly, "Huh... Okay. Well, maybe it's open and shut. I just have a funny feeling there's something going on here."

John Baker put his hand on Ignacio's neck and pulled his partner in tight, "What? Besides a hot widow and a couple dangling feet? And the daughter ain't so bad either. Let it go, Iggy. We wrap this up here, go interview the alibis, and then close it out. No fuss, no muss I say."

Detective Velez was looking right at the victim's daughter, "Yeah, you're probably right." He could have sworn she gave him a mousy little smile as he turned away.