Cursed: Return of the Idol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it when girls use you like a little fuck toy?"

"No, mommy!"

"Tell me what you like, slut!"

"I like soft things, mommy! I'm a girly girl. Please don't punish me."

Karen shoved her daughter onto the bed and pulled her hips up only to yank her panties off. As she did she noticed the wet spot right in the center of the fabric. There Ashley remained on her knees, her face shoved into the duvet, her ass up in the air exposing her teenage pussy. It was so depraved and Karen couldn't look away. Her strap-on dildo dangled inches away from that tight untainted pussy. Slowly, Karen rubbed the dildo against her daughter's lips and watched Ashley stare back at her wide eyed.

"Mommy! I'm a virgin! I'm a good girl, I promise! You can't-"

Karen spanked her daughter's ass cheeks repeatedly and then took to rubbing the black dildo against her pussy lips again. Ashley's moans were audible and the beads of moisture were gathering on the tip.

Karen leaned over and hissed at her daughter, "Tell me you want me."

"I- I- don't know. Ooooh!"

"Tell me!" Karen snapped, pulling on her daughter's hair.

"I want you, mommy!" Ashley acquiesced.

"Tell me what you want mommy to do to you?"

"I w- w- want you to f- f-fuck me, mommy...." Ashley sounded so pitiful, knowing that she was about to give up her treasure. It wasn't going to a special man in a lovely romantic wedding, but a depraved sexual act with her own mother.

Karen pushed the dildo head into her daughter's channel and felt the resistance. Ashley winced in pain as the strap-on struggled to get past the tight virginal walls and to the prize that waited within. Karen worked the obscene black toy back and forth, ugly and powerful into her daughter until she felt the wall within. Only a short bit of the length had managed to get in so far. Ashley was moaning and grasping at the pillows, her toes curling and her body unable to cope with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

"How does that feel, Ashley? Tell me the truth?"

"It hurts! It- it- it feels good, but it's too big!" Ashley breathed erratically.

"You want it though, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, mommy!" Ashley yelled.

"Beg for it, then, you little whore!"

"Take me, mommy! Take my cherry!"

Whatever infinitesimal speck of struggle Karen had left in her disappeared as Ashley's groaning sexual voice invited her mother to penetrate her. The redheaded mother grabbed her daughter's hips and slid the strap-on dildo evenly all the way in. Ashley screamed as her mother popped her cherry and invaded her pussy with the shiny black phallus. Once buried, she held the length in her, slowly withdrawing it and then pushing it back in.

"SO BIG! SOOO- OOHH! CAN'T FIT- GOOOOOOOOD! FUCK! IT'S SO GOOD MOMMY!"

"Mmmm, Ashley," Karen groaned in delight. "Mommy's making a woman out of you today. Yeah, you love it now, don't you?"

"I dooooo, mommy! I dooo! Pleeease..... MORE!"

The pace increased and Karen's passion grew ever stronger as she desperately pounded her own daughter. Yes, her daughter! It was an act of incest as Karen destroyed her daughter's future and replaced it with a life of demented sexual pleasure.

"You dirty little whore! You love mommy fucking you?"

"I need it! I need more, mommy!"

"I can't believe what a perverted little queer girl you are, Ashley!"

Ashley began orgasming at the nasty talk her mother threw at her and she responded in kind as the black dong brought her to climax. "I'm a queer girl! I'm a queer girl, mommy! FUCCKKKKK ME MOMMMMY!!"

Ashley collapsed and Karen landed atop her, the two panting like animals. The dildo slipped from her teenage pussy leaving a gaping hole where a tight virgin pussy once was. The two kissed hard on the lips and it was clear that Karen was nowhere close to done. Jill watched from the doorway, barely able to control herself at the Sapphic display. Is this what it was like to see her and her own daughter having sex for the first time? No, the experiences were different; Jill had the pleasure of knowing that her daughter's first lesbian experience was at her own hands. But Ashley had given her mother her cherry; the ultimate act of submission to her mother.

The idol had commanded Jill to stay at bay until the act could be completed, but now that the teenage girl had given up her virginity, Jill decided to join the two. Naked and ready for action, Mrs. Watson entered the girl's room and closed the door. It was the first act of many that would include both pairs of mothers and daughters that would come together in every variation.

12