Cursed: Return of the Idol Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan's weak smile faded quickly as she stared at her daughter. A sickening feeling crept over her as she looked into her daughter's eyes. "What did you just say?" she asked, barely able to get the words out.

"I said," Tilly repeated, "come over here and lick your daughter's pussy, mommy."

'Go to her.'

'Go to your daughter.'

"Come to me, mommy. Come to your daughter," Tilly commanded, her vocal commands a near echo of the idol's voice that rang out in Megan's mind.

Megan unwillingly approached Tilly and knelt between her knees. Every fabric of her mind told her to resist, and yet her body was compelled to oblige regardless. Megan whispered, "How are you doing this?"

Tilly gave her mother an evil look, "Don't worry, mom. There's plenty of time to explain." She pulled her panties off to the side to reveal a perfectly clean shaven cunt. Grabbing her mother's hair, Tilly drove Megan's face into her pussy. She smiled wickedly, embracing the power that now resided within her.

Tilly threw her head back in exquisite pleasure, happy to know she had at least two hours before her father would be home. "That's it, mommy. Finish what you started."

THE END

12