Cursed Seas Pt. 02: The Witch-Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old world, the one beyond the cabin, was quietly swept away while a new one was prepared. One for just them.

Lily's lips left Shella's. Shella opened her eyes to see Lily's dress slip off her shoulders, fabric falling past her small pert breasts and hard pale-pink nipples. Then, her lips returned like they had never left. In between mingling lips, Shella placed a hand on Lily's bosom. Her sweet lass' peg-like teat dug into Shella's palm while Shella's fingers stroked soft, tender flesh.

Lilly nuzzled Shella, her lips gasping when Shella touched her nipple, her thighs rubbing together, still wrapped in her dress. Her hands caught at Shella's robe, trying to tear it away in lust. She wanted Shella so very badly, and Shella wanted her.

At some point, Lily's kisses turned to Shella's kisses, across Lily's delicate jawline and down her graceful neck, Lily's fine hair covering her head. Shella buried her face in Lily's collarbone, seeking the passion uniting them. She could feel how her body responded - the sensation of a woman's body against hers, a woman's breast in her hand, knowing how she craved Shella. It fueled a heat inside Shella, making her breasts ache and desire comforting hands, making her slit ache and thirst even as it dripped.

Shella relaxed her body, and with that, Lily griped her robe strongly and began to peel it off of Shella. First her ebony shoulders, the dress caught on her voluminous breasts and teasing her hard, aching nipples. Sinking down as far as Lily could take it, sliding off of the swell of Shella's dark breasts. Caught between them, just before Shella's midnight nipples could be revealed.

Just then, when Lily couldn't peel Shella's dress off further, Shella rolled them around and pinned Lily beneath her. Sitting up and straddling Lily, Shella's breath was hot, her unclothed sex wet and mere inches away from Lily's body. All she wanted was before her. Her sweet ghost... Shella wanted to drag her under and keep her there, just the two of them beneath the waves.

Hungering for sensuous touch, Shella pulled the robe off of herself and threw it away. Her glorious body atop Lily's, her fingers scrabbled at Lily's dress, wanting to see it gone. Lily, her eyes soft and wanting, instead crawled away from Shella, simultaneously slipping away from Shella and sliding out of her dress to reveal more of her pale, lithe body.

Lily kneeled on their bed and pulled Shella closer to her and caught her in another tender kiss. Their breasts pressed together, their hearts now close.

Shella felt the fires of passion flow through her veins. Sparks burst everywhere where Lily touched her. Soft lips meeting again and again, gentle tongues mingling. When Lily put a hand on Shella's curved ass and began to massage it, thrill and desire and delight embraced Shella. Her whole body was steeped in the heat of passion, breasts aching and celebrating touch, flower thirsting and sopping wet, clit hard and aching and wanting Lily.

Their arms wrapped around each other, hands seeking bums. Shella found Lily's hands on her, fingers pressing against the fat and stroking the curves, thumbs dipping into the between. Her own hands, on Lily's pale naked ass, even though it was flatter, still feeling it and how Lily's tongue twitched as Shella rubbed it.

Lily's strength caught Shella unawares, and she found herself again on her back on the bed, looking up at Lily, their kiss broken. Lily's eyes, framed by her perfect hair, were more than loving now - they were wanton, lust heavy in them. Lily didn't want to wait anymore. She wanted Shella now, and Shella was more than happy with that.

Hands went to Shella's thighs, stroking up and down. The touch made Shella's spine shiver, pleasure like a feather tickling her mind. Her legs were spread apart, leaving Shella's womanhood bare for Lily. Its puffy lips were the same darkness as her nipples, yet its inner flesh was a sacred shade of pink, teasing behind her labia.

Through a miasma of lust, Shella gazed and admired Lily. Even in her pleasure-tickled state, Shella wanted Lily close to her, to feel the wild, hot beating of her heart. It was mutual; Shella could see it in Lily's eyes.

Lily climbed over Shella, bringing her sweet sex closer to Shella. Shella could see it so easily, unclothed, its lips almost white but tinged with a heart's pink. Its small clit lay hiding behind a pink hood hung taunt by the clit's yearning. Then, Lily swung one leg over Shella and turned around, so that her sex was staring directly at Shella. It was beautiful.

Shella didn't need to be as experienced as she was to know what would happen next. Lily bent over her and placed her head between Shella's thighs, her own spreading to bring her sex closer and closer to Shella's knowledgeable tongue.

With a thunderbolt of pleasure, Shella felt Lily's tongue touch her sex. The sensation was so sweet, it washed away the complexities of thinking. She felt Lily's tongue trail on the outsides of her sex, taunting her and demanding that she return the favor.

Shella drunkenly groped Lily's ass, her soft skin once again under Shella's fingers. She pushed Lily's hips down, bringing with it Lily's taut stomach, pressed against Shella's bosom, and Lily's breasts, caressing Shella's own stomach. Her nose was buried in Lily's musk, asking her to come and get it. Her tongue snuck out and caressed Lily's flower. Atop her, Lily stiffened and twitched.

There was no longer any space between them. Shella felt Lily's tongue trace her womanhood by the trail of pleasure shooting its way through her. She duplicated the pattern on Lily's womanhood, reciprocating the pleasure and doing what had been done to her. Shivers of delight traveled down her spine as she felt Lily dip between her lips, and when she did likewise, Lily shivered delightfully atop her.

Lily's tongue trailed up and down Shella's slit, Shella's tongue trailed up and down Lily's slit, and both of them could the ecstatic joy course through their bodies. Whatever Shella felt would ripple through Lily. Whatever Lily felt she shared with Shella.

Shella dragged her tongue across pink folds, tasting sweaty juice. As Lily tasted her, sensuality flew up her spine. She stifled her groan by kissing Lily's snatch, then by sending her tongue into its womanly depths. As she penetrated, her tongue barely sinking in, she felt her own womanhood opened by a tongue, descending no further than she could.

Slick lust on her tongue, Shella spun and tickled Lily's sex. She dragged her wet paddle up and down, slipping it between tender lips to taste her love's desire. Dancing around Lily's womanhood, bringing her private delights. Just avoiding a small, hard nub at the fore of Lily's sex, hidden like a nun. Just barely teasing Lily's sensitive clit.

Even as she pandered Lily, Shella struggled to remain diligent. Lily's tongue, at her snatch, with just a gentle touch between her lips made her body shiver. Heat like liquid sunlight flowed through her when Lily's tongue played with her. Her own tongue trembled, pleasure playing with her mind, as sensuous touch embraced tender sex.

Her first moan she couldn't hide was when Lily's tongue graced her clit. Shella's clit strained its hood, bulging and conspicuous. It was a big, hard bean that loved to be played with. It ached like a broken heart whilst lusting. Touching it made a burst of pleasure like fire ride all throughout Shella's body and it only wanted more.

She had to return the favor. Shella's lips locked around Lily's clit, trying to draw her love's own nub from out of its hiding place. Her tongue lathered across it, and as she did so, Lily writhed upon her. The mute woman couldn't moan, but the twitching she got from pleasure was so rewarding.

The tip of Shella's tongue crushed Lily's clit and scrubbed it, making Lily's breasts grind against Shella's stomach as she basked in pleasure. Then, Shella's tongue dug into the hood of Lily's clit and pulled it away gently. With Lily's nub exposed, Shella broke her kiss. Lily's clit was a secret, precious pink, a shade only Shella saw.

Another touch down there, another bolt of pleasure, then cool breath across Shella's sex. A reminder that Lily wanted her as much as she wanted Lily.

But as much as she could make Lily writhe, how much she could taste of her love's womanhood, she wanted to see those eyes, longing and delirious with desire.

Lily perked up, perhaps catching on to Shella's thoughts. She crawled off of Shella and turned around, her pale eyes sinking into Shella's. In them was a mix of pure love and utter lust, swirling around but locked on to Shella. Lily fell to Shella, her lips mingling with Shella's like they had done so many times before. As Lily's tongue slipped between their lips, Shella tasted her own sweet juices upon it.

As soon as Shella's taste had washed off of Lily, she broke the kiss and straddled Shella's waist. Her sex, aroused and pink-tinged, with its pale patch of pubic hair, lay dripping above Shella's womanhood.

Wicked sensual thoughts running through her head, Shella smiled. She drew one leg out and away from Lily, leaving her puffy sex exposed. Her hard, engorged clit stood out like a thumb, waiting to be touched. Heat surged through Shella, mind-bending desire crashing like waves. She wanted nothing more than Lily and Lily's body to be with her in union.

With Shella's legs spread and her flower exposed, Lily took Shella's spread leg in her gentle hands and lifted it parallel to her body. With her legs splayed wide, Lily hugged Shella's long, slender leg close, her erect nipple scraping against Shella's calf.

Lily slowly gyrated her hip closer to Shella's. Their sexes drew closer and closer together. Shella licked her lips, thirsting for that moment when their bodies united, when she would be graced by pleasure, when Lily would feel what she felt.

Then, they kissed. Not with their lips, but with their sexes, moist petals meeting moist petals in a musky haze. Lily's touch upon Shella was an angel's gift, everywhere where Lily touched her buzzing and numb with excitement. Pink flesh wet with desire slid against each other, ecstatic as if they were on fire. Shella's large, hard nub dug against Lily's tender skin, her love's small bead like a pea against Shella's puffy sex.

Lily swayed her hips, just a little, just enough. Wet folds ground against each other, sliding and sending ripples of pleasure through Shella and Lily. Shella could feel Lily's grip on her leg tighten, but she was being buffeted by a delirious wave of passion. Sex-soaked skin scraped across her clit and she felt a hooded pea scrape across her sex. A breathy moan caught in Shella's throat; her entire body was boiling, basking in Lily's beautiful nude form and the tides of ecstasy they dwelled in.

Lily's eyes were closed and she was gnawing on her lip. She'd never cry out or moan in a haze, but that didn't mean her body responded. As she gyrated her hips more, seeking tight circles in her womanhood's kiss with Shella, her grip stiffened and relaxed and she shivered almost imperceptibly. She ran a hand up her slender body and left it at her breasts, encompassing one and stroking it. She almost glowed in Shella's eyes and there wasn't a thing Shella didn't appreciate.

Their wetness mingled together and ran, heady with the scent of sex. The sensation of touch ran through Shella's body, flowing through her spine and blooming in her heart and mind. Her fingers wandered, searching that extra edge, another blade of pleasure to cut her. She breezed over her gills like feathers, where they twitched and gasped in response; Shella's gills were sensitive playthings as well, but they were atypical toys to play with. Then, Shella's roving hands spilled onto her breasts.

Lust-drunk, Shella seized her own breasts. Each was far more than a handful, dark brown skin spilling over her clever fingers. The yearning she felt in each weighty breast swelled higher as her fingers caressed her own flawless skin, stoked like a fire but more delightful than warm water. She graced her near-black erect nipples with a finger to each, flicking each hard peg to send ripples of bliss into her body. Her palms caressed and massaged her tender tits, squeezing supple flesh together and brushing thumbs across aching nipples. She pushed a breast up to tickle her nipple with her tongue, to taste her own skin.

Just then, a thunderbolt of pleasure shocked Shella from her loins and Lily's grip on her leg grow to crushing proportions. A moan burst from Shella's lips as a new wave of wetness coated her flower. Her trembling fingers lost control of her bosom, her eyes fluttered and she shivered from the wave of ecstasy. Shella locked eyes with Lily; Lily was clinging to Shella's upright leg like it was a mast in a storm and she had a lust-addled grin on her face. Between them, still radiating electric bliss, Shella could feel her clit, bulging, throbbing, and hard, tip-to-tip with Lily's small, pea-like clit.

Lily leaned into Shella, crushing her sensitive clit under the woman's weight. Shella felt one of Lily's nipples dig into her leg as Lily began to gyrate, flexing her spine and sliding to exercise the lust she felt. Her smooth, pale belly, the gentle curve of her hips and buttocks, her meager bosom, all rolling to an aching beat. The circles she made with her hips were small, but as she ground her clit into Shella's, Shella felt wonderful, harmonious pleasure cascading into her body. A low moan escaped Shella's lips, and Shella watched Lily smile through half-lidded eyes from her utterance.

Shella's hands returned to her breasts, continued to worship them and feel their tenderness in her palms. What she felt from touching them echoed the passion burning at her sex. Stiff nipples, so like her clit, to be played with - pinched, flicked, tugged, squeezed, all within the confines of her union with Lily. More to feed the fire of lust, to drive it towards a thirsty conclusion.

Still Lily danced atop her, hips gyrating and pressing clit to clit. Lily's dug into Shella's, scraped along its stiff length, pushed it. Shella's defined Lily's, spreading the hood and pushing it back into Lily's body. Each twitch was a cannon-fire of bliss in their minds, Shella groaning while Lily squirmed.

Shella didn't want Lily to ever stop. She loved everything that Lily did to her and the products of their union. In agonizing bliss brought on by their tribadism, Shella squeezed a breast, nipple abrasive, tortuous, and good against her palm. She put a hand on Lily's hip, felt sweating tender skin move underneath her hand. The ecstasy flowing through Shella was possessive and energizing. Desperate, Shella shook her own hips.

Their clits nearly lost each other. Lily's grip on Shella's leg increased. Shella grinned. Then, Lily began moving again, pressing against Shella's hips to etch sweet bliss into their memories. This time, however, it became more primal. Lily was no longer the one acting; Shella now wanted her stake and couldn't lay down and let Lily do all the work.

Scissoring became chaotic. Whenever Lily moved, Shella moved another way, their clits just licking each other. As Shella twitched her hips, she found Lily moving another way. The bolts of pleasure became erratic and not as heady as they once were.

Then, by chance, Shella caught Lily in a harmonious gyration. Their clits fully embraced each other, releasing a powerful wave of bliss into their bodies. It made Shella's eyes roll, her groan lusting and revitalized. Another thrust made the same harmony rise again. A third repeated it. It was as if they finally clicked and could finally move with each other.

Shella and Lily gyrated in union, a harmony of sweating, sexual flesh. Clits ground together, pushing each other again and again. Pleasure came as heavy throbs, squeezed through their bodies as if it was almost too much. It was the waves of the ocean, it was the blinding light of the sun, it was the heat of a fire, and it coursed through them again and again.

Shella felt like her body was being filled up by Lily's tantric power. Too much passion, too much ecstasy beating in her heart. She wanted to release it, to let it flow out of her as it had flowed into her.

Lily still ground with her. Each pulse, each pass injected them with sensual vibrancy. It made them keenly away of each other, how their bodies moved in union. Yet the power of their union was overwhelming them; their motions were more raw and sloppier, their harmony sometimes dis-aligning. Their pleasure became ragged and exhausting, its flashes harsher and whipping them to an all-consuming end.

Together, their hips moved, trying to reach that end together. Pleasure became white-hot, felt in Lily's grip and in Shella's moans. Sweating bodies shook, pushing into each other. The ecstasy of each other's touch grew, adding like treasure to a hoard or like water into a barrel. They were vessels being filled by this pleasure, and it only kept on growing.

Hip to hip, clit to clit, it felt so incredible to Shella, yet more difficult to maintain herself. Her mind was fraying at the edges, burning up with ecstatic bliss. Her clit and Lily's, her flower and Lily's, together, kissing, sweet wetness between them. Long legs, trim waists, flat bellies, breasts both flat with pink nipples and rotund with near-black nipples, everything sexual danced in Shella's head. Her moans echoed the sexuality playing havoc inside her, filled to the brim and threatening to spill over.

One decisive thrust ended Shella's struggle. She couldn't hold on any longer and let the flood of pleasure consume her. Shella's mind filled with white numbness as her body cavorted and twitched. Her sex gasped open and shut, her clit waggling against Lily's. Bliss shot from head to toe, filling up each and every joint. Shella wasn't even aware of Lily, who leaned against Shella's leg as she witnessed her own orgasm.

Slowly, Shella came down. It felt like she was floating on a sea of pure bliss. Her body had been renewed, though her mind remained addled and lust-drunk. Lily shivered against her leg, using it to support herself. Then, weakly, she collapsed on top of Shella, skin pale, cheeks flushed, eyes half-lidded, silky hair spread wildly. Lily looked vulnerable, in her own special way that only showed just after she came.

Lily nuzzled against Shella's collarbone, basking in the sweaty heat of Shella's body. Shella ran a hand through Lily's hair, wrapping strands in her fingers and playing with them. Shella's body still felt like it was glowing, but the bliss was slowly, tragically, dying down. It let reality sink back in.

They lay there until Shella's somberness returned to her. "Don't solve anythin', y'know," she said.

Lily nodded.

"But let's jes' ignore that fer now. If we see Captain Lash an' th' Harpy again, we ken take that stone out n' see if that old witch was right."

Lily perked up, her eyes on Shella.

"Ain't gonna think too hard 'bout this. Just gonna do it."

It had gotten dark while Shella and Lily cavorted. Shella just noticed it, but it was but a puff of air to the maelstrom she was thinking about.

"We track 'em down, 'n we talk t-"

Lily shook her head.

Shella looked down at Lily. "What? Why not?"

Lily pointed a finger at Shella's hand like a pistol and jerked it back.

"Okay, so yer right. But we gotta do this, Lily."

Lily snorted, then began to look pensive.

"Whatcha thinkin' about? Got an idea?"

Lily slowly nodded. Her lips moved in the cabin's gloom, spelling out a word that Shella could barely see - CAPTURE.

* * *

Veradine's pacing across the deck of the Harpy came off odd and stilted, her dissimilar legs hitting the wood with an odd half-gallop. Her straps were sticking to her sweat. She stopped and looked over at the barrel filled with water that they were using for the dagger. It bobbed on its plank of wood, still pointing straight to the bow. Veradine looked past the bow onto an expanse of open ocean. Clouds dotted the sky.

1...456789