Cursed: Spirit of the Idol Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! You- you can't! You're all better. I'm better! Mrs. Watson said it was over! I thought we were all better now?"

"I'll be better when you get back to sucking mommy's cock, bitch." Karen forced her way into the room and grabbed Ashley before she could get away. The teen scrambled helplessly, feeling her limbs become unnaturally weak. While the effects of the idol had worn off, the memories of the idol still lingered. She remembered being introduced to the pleasures of lesbian sex by her best friend and enjoying the playful touches. But then came her mother, dressed in leather and donning a strap-on dildo that was bigger than any man's cock. Her mother took her virginity, used her repeatedly for hours, forced her to lick the hole that she was born from, then took a whole new round of abuse from Jill as her own mother helped. The two older women violated her over and over, and the sexual pleasure was only one facet of the day. She was utterly stripped of self-worth, forced to acknowledge that she existed for the sole purpose of pleasuring her mommy and all women.

When the idol was destroyed, the awkwardness remained. Ashley knew that her virginity had been taken, but she wasn't sure if she could call herself a virgin. Had she chosen to give it up, or was it the power of the idol that did it? Was she a lesbian? She certainly enjoyed the physical pleasure, but knew in her heart it was terribly wrong. The eighteen year old girl had all of these thoughts race through her mind as her own mother came back for another round of vicious pleasure. The ripping sound of clothes and the squeals of fear were soon replaced with the sounds of Karen's thighs smacking against the backs of her daughter's legs as she forced the massive dildo back into her teenage hole.

Tilly watched in glee, fingering her cunt as sweet Ashley was ruthlessly taken by her own mother. Ashley's toes curled in their stockings as she was ravished from behind, her confused body both resisting and accepting the giant black strap-on into her tightness. Tilly watched for hours as her classmate finally gave in to her mother's demented lust and became a fuck toy to be used endlessly, whimpering between her forced orgasms. The idol said nothing to her though. Despite the dirty pleasure it brought Tilly, somehow the event was not enough to trigger the magic within her.

** ** **

'Tilly.'

"Yes?" she answered.

'Tilly.'

'I cannot use these women.'

Tilly sleepily responded, "Why not?"

'Tilly, these women have already been touched by me.'

'They cannot have been touched by my power before.'

"Why can't you stay inside me?"

'I am fading, and you will fade with me.'

"How can we stop it? Tell me!"

'You must find two women.'

'They must be close.'

'You must be my vessel and they will be the living sacrifices for my return.'

She frowned as the dream spoke to her, "I don't know who to choose then. Help me!"

'They must be close, Tilly. You must try again.'

12