Cursed: Spirit of the Idol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly climbed down on her knees, her breath was ragged, staring at the rubber toy. "Wow... I thought maybe I might miss getting fucked by a boy once you started to change me, but watching you three tonight... I don't think I'm ever going to touch a boy again." She reached out and played with the phallus, stroking it playfully and sucking on it as if it would bring Isabella pleasure. The driver certainly acted like she felt it, pulling on Kelly's hair and fucking her face. As Billy shook his head back and forth, Kelly made sure to keep eye contact with him, breaking the oral act only to climb up on Isabella's lap and poise herself over the long shaft of the dildo.

"Thanks, Billy," she teased, "If I never started dating you, I would have never gotten this chance. Now you get to be here for my very special prom night." Kelly eased down on the thickness of the dildo and moaned in delight as her body took every inch in. "I can't believe how much bigger it is than your little willy!"

The girls giggled as Kelly rode up and down, up and down, her pace quickening slightly with each cycle. Isabella groped her breasts, pulling her nipples hard and spanking her tits which made the teen squeal. Her tight ass banged against the dark haired woman's thighs as the cowgirl rode her new life into the sunset. This was what she needed from now on... Lesbian sex! Nothing but a lesbian would satisfy her. But there was more to her pleasure. Kelly loved humiliating poor Billy and couldn't wait to do this to another man too. She wasn't sure if this was something that came from within her or if Tilly had tweaked her to be this way, but it didn't matter anymore. Kelly's goal would be to break them all, one after another, making the men that washed into her life wish they could fuck her but finding that they were wholly inadequate for the job.

"Watch me, you little dicked fucker!" Kelly cried. "Watch me become a queer girl right in front of you! Awww, what's wrong, Billy? Sad that you can't have any of my pussy? That's because you are disgusting and worthless... I'm fucking girls now and it's all because of you... Oh fuck me hard, bitch! Fuck me like he never could! FUCK ME!"

The once sweet Kelly was transformed into a filthy talking slut as Isabella pounded her into lesbianism. Stefanie sucked on her tits as Tilly filmed the whole nightmarish event, panning the camera back and forth from Kelly's lesbo ménage a trois to Billy's bound form. As the screams from Kelly grew, Billy shrank smaller and smaller until his shoulders were completely rounded. Kelly's head thrashed back and forth in sexual gratification as Billy's head swayed back and forth in complete brokenness. His girlfriend was lost to him.

"Wheeeww!" Kelly sighed, climbing off Isabella and patting her sore pussy. "I can't believe I ever thought I'd be happy fucking boys."

Tears began to flow from Billy's eyes and Tilly gave her brother a hug. "Oh, my poor brother! It's okay, you and your wittle baby wee wee will be okay. Isn't that right..." Her demeaning talk let him know things were not over, but he had no idea how bad they were about to become.

Tilly grabbed Billy's head with both hands and gripped his head tightly. Her strength was surprising and it felt like she might crush his skull in her fingers. She pushed her own face right up against her brother's so that their foreheads were touching. He could do nothing but look frightfully into her eyes.

"You know, the idol was around for thousands of years, and you had to destroy it. In all that time, she has never touched a man's mind. But tonight we're going to make an exception..." Tilly gazed into Billy's terrified stare and concentrated all her given power into the moment. "You will never fuck a woman again, brother. Not ever. Your little penis will shrink when it gets near a woman's pussy. But I won't just leave you with nothing to do. You can get off looking at lesbians, and only lesbians. Till the day you die, you will only be able to cum thinking about all of the dirty things girls can do to each other. Just like tonight. Think about Kelly riding up and down on Isabella's big toy, think about Stefanie getting her cunt licked and fucked in front of you, and when you get off tonight you will be thinking about all that nasty dirty sex your own sister had. Yeah, that's right my disgusting brother, when you cum you'll be thinking... About... ME."

Billy let out a little peep and a squirt of semen popped out of his cock head and dribbled down the side of his shaft. His body jerked several times before his eyes glassed over and his muscles relaxed. The act was so shocking even the other girls sat there mouths agape as Tilly destroyed her brother's mind. It took several requests from the blonde manipulator to get the keys from Kelly to unlock the wrist and ankle cuffs. They all saw the gouges in his skin the restraints left, but the young broken man seemed oblivious. He simply rubbed the gooey semen into his fist and began masturbating as he ogled the four women.

"Did you have to do that to him?" Stefanie asked sympathetically.

"He destroyed HER," Tilly shot back. "He got exactly what he deserved. Now what are the three of you doing? Shouldn't you be taking care of something?" Tilly sneered at them and pointed between her legs. Each girl felt a certain level of fear at the power Tilly held, but that fear was overcome by lust as their sexual acts continued through the night. After an hour or so, the girls barely noticed Billy who had crawled into the corner of the limo to beat off. All except Kelly of course, who made sure she insulted his complete lack of manhood while he jerked off to the deprecating jibes.

** ** **

All of Billy's ex-girlfriends ended up making it to the prom, and every girl he ever found attractive was identified grudgingly. A dozen girls were slowly manipulated from the dance to the hotel level of the building and into Tilly's clutches. He sat there and tugged his dick until it was red and sore. Occasionally he would look at it and wonder if it was shrinking. It certainly seemed smaller now, but perhaps it was the constant comparison the girls made of his dick to pencils, fingers, needles, toothpicks... The screams of Sapphic lust were of epic proportions and drew the attention of the hotel management. Fortunately it was female manager, and thirty minutes in the room meant that the women were safe for the night.

As the orgy of girls fell asleep in the hotel room Billy rented, the voice of the Idol of Lesbos came to Tilly faintly, it's voice far away.

'Tilly, I am fading.'

'Can you feel it?'

Tilly moaned, "I can. I can feel it. You can't go!"

'You are draining my powers.'

'You cannot continue to do this.'

'If I die, you will die.'

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it!"

'You must find two women.'

'And find them soon.'

'I will not last another night.'

'Two women.'

'They must be close.'

'You are my vessel.'

'They must be the living sacrifices.'

12