Curses Ch. 14

Story Info
Danielle again: and a horny honeypot hitchhiker.
2k words
4.86
3.1k
2
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14: Danielle Again

"The Central Park?"

"There are lots of 'em but, yeah, this is the one you're thinking of," answered Olivia.

I looked around us. There wasn't much to see but rock walls, some scruffy bushes and, near the end of a little inlet, a narrow stone stairway up. It wasn't particularly tidy for a city park, and no skyscrapers were visible—but to be fair I'd never been here before to say they should have been. "And your centaur pals, Les and Clara, are around somewhere?"

"Clarissa," she reminded me. "She's the redhead. Anyway, I think they're here—but they'll be regular folks. They need to be on the other side of the portal to become centaurs."

As it happened, on this side of the door from Oli's fantasy world I was still a black Pegasus, while my adoptive siblings Oli and Gracie remained bare-assed, two foot tall fairies—all of us winged. I flapped one of mine in what I felt was a questioning way.

"Unless you or I are with them, obviously ... or maybe Grace." Even Oli wasn't sure how much magic her up-until-yesterday mother had taken on board over the years.

"Right," I said doubtfully. I couldn't help noticing that just now Gracie failed to look the part of a Fantasy Facilitator—however low a bar I myself may have provided—give that she was encumbered by her own fat cock, which she'd recently doubled back into her cunnie until it projected from her mouth. This, of course, was counter to the tenets of physiology—and probably physics. It also hampered her speech: "Ooocgle!" she said, which we took to refer to our new surroundings, but may just have been an exclamation of pleasure.

The two of them held hands and fluttered off to find Oli's friends. I made ready to follow them, but space was too tight for me to fully spread my wings. The little staircase was a non-starter, so I tried to re-position myself for lift off. And that's when I felt a tickle in my pussy. Not a lustful one ... well, not entirely. I hadn't had an orgasm for half an hour, after all, and was getting restless.

I swung my head around to get a look back there, just in time to see a faerie struggle out of me—one of the eight-inch beasties Oli claimed would vanish in the real world. She flapped wildly, but her wings were crumpled and her body completely coated with my inner juices. She hung impossibly in the air for a moment like a cartoon character, before landing in a heap behind me.

"Hitching a rude ride, were we?"

"It's not funny. That hurt," she said with a sob.

Well, aside from the fact that I'd trample her flat if I tried to fly out of there, I could hardly leave the weeping little creature behind now that we were acquainted. The solution was to transform back to myself (that is to say, the improved and tattooed Pirate Wench version of me).

The faerie gasped when I changed; which was odd, given what passed for normal back where she was from. She'd only just spoken with a flying horse, for fuck's sake. I picked up the poor cum-slimed thing and held her tight between my boobies, crooning some long forgotten lullaby (so sue me).

When I started to lick her clean she asked, with a piping snuffly voice, "What day is this?"

"Tuesday. Probably," I guessed.

"No—I mean, what date?"

"Sorry, but what do you care? It's not like it matters, in there." It occurred to me that Olivia claimed to be the creator of the fantasy behind the doorways, so I elaborated. "Back in Oliwood."

None of this registered with the faerie, who repeated, "What's the date?"

I told her.

"Two years!" she wailed.

"Say what?" That was totally not Oli's oft-repeated two hours maximum for lapsed real time while we were in her world.

"I was kayaking—just over there—when I saw two girls slip into a crevice in that rock wall. I'd heard about a bricked-up cave around here, but only that it was dangerous. So I beached the boat and followed. Well, there was no crevice, but when I leaned on the wall I fell right through into a tunnel. There was light at the other end, coming from beyond a door that was swinging shut ..."

"And you caught it before it closed."

The creature nodded. "Yeah, and it locked behind me. I was standing on a roofed platform, in the middle of a meadow; and over by the tree-line were a couple of horses going at it. Then I saw their flailing arms and hair ... and boobs. I couldn't help but watch for a while—they were totally hot."

I got that part. I was already leaking in anticipation of meeting this pair.

"That's when I realized I was naked," she continued. "And my cock was standing straight out, pointing at them." I hadn't seen that coming. "They didn't notice me, and ... well, everything was so weird I decided I was dreaming. Like, maybe I'd bumped my head on that wall, right? So I started to beat off. And when I came, it was a proper flood of cum. That's when the faeries showed up. They flew through my jizz like it was a fountain, just for them."

I'd finished cleaning the most of her and was now mopping up her pussy. Between that and her carnal memories, she shivered with a faerie orgasm. After she'd caught her breath, she thanked me and continued: "Anyway, once I was done they all chattered together, and then they picked me up and flew me off to an island in a lake."

"To that little temple thing?"

She nodded again, and spread her wings out to dry. "They spent ages taking turns in gang-humping my cock, and groping my balls ... and all the rest of me. I somehow managed to cum, over and over. They were also growing, and I thought it was from eating all that sperm. But about the time I started to grow wings, I realized it was me shrinking."

I slipped two fingers deep into her cunt and held her up. "And this?"

She gasped and twitched. "No fair! My snatch came much later. Did you know the faeries have a queen? She simply decided she preferred me like this. I've grown to like it," she finished, defensively.

I felt her body squeeze on my fingers. "I can relate to that. I'm Danny."

Pleased to meet you," she managed to gasp, meanwhile groping her tits and flapping her wings. "Ahgg! I'm Sam. Sami, I guess."

And here she was, back home in reality, unchanged. The only explanation I could think of was that being a faerie was her fantasy, whether she knew it or not. Either her transmogrification was baked-in during her stay back in Oliwood, or the required magic to hold her form was now being drawn from me. Which, you know, was now my vocation.

I told her we would catch up with my friends, to find out more. Now I was human-sized again, it was easy to find my way up the stone stairs, carrying my mythical new friend on my shoulders (which, given her small size, meant she was holding my ears and rubbing her pussy on the back of my neck). The only flaw was that I was naked, and both of us were leaking girl-lube. I could feel Sami's contribution trickling down my back.

When we reached the top there was a fence to climb, so I could see why it was so lonely below. I straddled the top rail while I decided which way to go next, until the faerie kicked her heels on my clavicles.

"Stop humping the fence!"

"Sorry."

"Do you know where they went?"

"Not as such ... just that they were meeting someone in a field." I didn't bother to say that she'd probably recognize the someones in question.

"Huh. If you turn right, we'll come to some little meadows where the locals like to make out."

That sounded promising. I marched down the pathway and, sure enough, it wasn't long before I spotted a couple on a blanket, rather obviously (given their raggedly un-fastened clothes) in a post-fuckage state. They'd seen me first, and both of them just smiled and waved when we made eye-contact.

I waved back and carried on. "They didn't seem to notice the way I wasn't dressed. Or you," I said to my passenger.

"What did you expect? It's New York. Actually, they were pushing the local norm. We could probably go across town on the subway and not get any reaction at all."

I wasn't sure what to make of that. "What if I was fucking you?"

I felt Sami gush down my neck a little at the thought. "Worth a try," she said, hopefully.

I'd been joking, actually, but she was right—it could just work. I stepped off the trail and proceeded to grow my clit back to a proper wang that stood up between my breasts, and then swirled my long tongue on my knob to lube it.

"Fuck me!" said Sami. I think this was a simple exclamation, not an instruction, but the faerie gamely scrambled across my shoulder, caught hold of the ring in my nose, and used it to swing out and over my waiting (and equally adorned) cockhead. Letting go, she somehow my landed square on my plump glans and swallowed it, ring and all, with her seriously stretchy pussy. She now looked alarmingly like a puppet pulled over the tip of my cock—like I'd glued arms, legs and glittery wings onto a condom.

"Oh, yeah! That's the stuff! More!"

I obliged, wrapping a hand around Sami's belly and jiggling her up and down a bit. She continued to whoop, until I accidentally lost myself to the sensations and pulled her so far down that my knob popped out her mouth. She gave me a thumbs-up, though, so I employed long, slow strokes to ease her right the way down my shaft and back.

Then I left the grinning, drooling and limp beastie halfway down my cock and set off. She looked like one of those scrunchie cloth bracelets mounted on my oversized dick (except maybe for her dangling limbs and wings). It occurred to me that two or three more faeries parked there would be nice, but I was on a mission. It wasn't long before we passed two guys necking on a park bench, and the screamlet from the one who spotted us was gratifying.

I decided to fade a little, at least until we'd caught up with Oli and the rest. Sami managed to twist around to face forward, and navigated us through the intersections by waving an arm left or right. There were folks both strolling and jogging, but they only registered us enough to avoid collisions. From what Sami had said, the 'clouding of minds' thing may not have been necessary with this lot; they showed no evidence of noticing anyone else, either.

And then ... there was my family! In a small clearing, they were riding on the back of a big-boobed and heavy-balled centaur. She—presumably Leslie—had mounted the red haired, auburn tailed Clarrisa, and had her yard embedded deep in the other's wame. Both sported cock, balls and pussy below, and tits above ... although all of these attributes were slightly more delicate on Clarrisa. Still, these were big fucking creatures (in both senses).

We had arrived just in time for the climax to the first act: we could see Les's testes tighten as her first round was pumped into her lover, who was bracing herself against a tree. This development was accompanied by a group gasp, and I finally realized that at least a dozen people were watching the show.

Well, this was the public performance I'd been jonesing for.