Curt Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I realize her pubic hair is blond, which is no surprise because so is mine. I also realize that I'd love to have her for breakfast. Almost without thinking, I put one arm around her to hold her ass while I lean my face into her crotch and push my tongue in as far as I can to try and taste her. To my surprise and pleasure, she doesn't scream or jump away but actually lifts her one leg to open up a little so that I can actually get my tongue to her. I push my chair back with my feet and help turn her so that in a moment she's sitting on the edge of the table and I'm on my knees between her legs eating her pussy seriously and deliciously. She has her hands on the back of my head, holding me to her and making the same happy moans as Anya does when I eat her.

I have a couple fingers in her and work my tongue and mouth on her clit and it doesn't take long before she's in orgasm. With my free hand, I get my cock out from inside my boxers and stand up. She makes some sounds about "no" not wanting me to stop eating her, I guess, until I start pushing my cock into her when her noises change to pleasurable moans. I get my hands around her to hold her ass so I can fuck her and she moves her legs up around me to help hold me to her and we fuck and fuck and fuck. She cums again and finally I do, too.

"I woke up horny," she says, grinning at me as I stand there with my cock still in her. "But I never expected anything this good. Your cock really fills me, Curt." She still has her legs around me and now she wiggles her butt some. "I hope it doesn't take you long to get up again."

"If I eat my cereal and you your toast and we finish our coffee, I'm sure I'll be ready." She kisses me and drops her legs off and I pull back. She reaches behind her and grabs a napkin and puts it on her pussy and slides off the table and stands up.

"Okay, but if you're ready sooner, let me know." I sit there and eat some of my cereal. Ingrid prepares her toast and sits down across from me. As we eat and sip the hot coffee we keep looking at one another. In the movies they often have a scene where a man and woman keep eyeing each other while eating while the sexual level rises and rises. That's what's happening to us. We both know we're going to do some more with each other and eating breakfast just seems to be a hindrance, delaying things.

I finally say, "Screw it, let's go upstairs and get it on." Ingrid just grins and gets up and we head up the stairs. She goes into the bathroom so I follow. She's on the toilet,getting rid of some of our mixed fluids so I wash my cock some. Both of us naked by then we head into her room. She has me lay on her bed and she crawls atop me in a 69 position and lowers her pussy onto my face. Before I can get my tongue into her I can feel her almost swallowing my cock. I do what I can, eating her out and finger fucking her but am aware that she's hungrily attacking my cock. I like eating pussy but I think she must obsess about sucking cock. She cums. I get my face flooded with her juices and she leaps away and turns and squats right above my cock and then drops herself onto it. She rides me and rides me, her breasts flopping and bouncing, her saying every nasty thing you can think of about what a great cock I have and how great the fucking is until finally I cum again. She lays down on top of me and kisses me, then rolls off and says she has to go meet her friends but we're going to be doing this a lot.

I go back down stairs to finish breakfast. The sex was fine. I'm a little conflicted about it being with my sister but know that it's too late to get too concerned. In fact I smile to myself that I go from being a virgin to having two hot bodies to have sex with. Anyway, Ingrid leaves and I shower and get dressed. About ten, I get a phone call from Diane.

Diane is a girl I dated a half dozen times. The last time just a day or two before Anya showed up in my room. If I hadn't got involved with Anya I'd probably have dated Diane more. Of all the girls I've dated, which aren't that many, she's probably the one that I had actually started to like more. She's easy to talk to, seems honest, has a good sense of humor. She's also very attractive. Red hair. Not bright orange, a little darker, but red not auburn. She's a swimmer. A competitive swimmer and pretty good at it. Sort of long and slim and trim, in good physical shape. Strong shoulders. Long. long legs, or at least they seem to be. She's probably close to Ingrid's height, maybe five foot nine. Pretty face. More like a friendly girl next door pretty than movie star pretty. We had kissed and felt around a little. I had managed to feel her breast through her clothing and she let me continue a little but then stopped me. I assume they aren't big DD's but there's definitely something there, I could feel it.

She asks me if I'd like to come over this afternoon and spend some time around her family's pool. So I agree. She then says she could make some sandwiches so maybe I could come over a little earlier if I wanted. I end up saying I'll be there in about an hour and a half. I fool around a little, sorting laundry and stuff and then put on my bathing suit and then, on top, a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and some flip-flops and head to Diane's. I'm glad she called. She's planning to also go to the local community college so I'd like to stay in touch with her, perhaps date some more when Ingrid and Anya are both gone this Fall. I'd got, barely, to first base with her so maybe there could be some sex involved eventually. She's sure attractive enough and great to be around.

She greets me at her door wearing a short robe that I assume is covering up a bathing suit. She's barefoot and her long lovely legs are all showing. I can tell the way she hesitates that she'd probably accept a kiss so I put my hand on her waist and lean to her and we kiss. She definitely kisses back so I slide my arm more around her and hold her against me and we kiss some more. A nice welcome.

"I thought we could start by swimming a little and then have lunch and then relax a while before going back into the pool, if that's okay with you," she says to me, while I still have my arm around her and her body is against mine.

"Sure," I reply.

"Well, maybe you can put your clothes here somewhere and get down to your bathing suit," she says, then pauses, "unless you don't have a bathing suit on and need to go into the bathroom to change or something."

I grin. "My suit is under these shorts," I tell her and start pulling my shorts down. I then pull my T-shirt over my head, kick off my flip flops and look around and put everything on a chair. I'm standing there barefoot in my bathing suit and she takes her robe off and puts it on the same chair as my stuff. She has on a minimal bikini. Really minimal, she's as close to naked as you can get and still be wearing something. I notice a lot. One is, she has a gorgeous butt. Swimming must help build up those ass muscles. I also am a little surprised to see that her breasts are probably as large as Anya's. They're on a much taller body and a much wider chest, developed along with those wide shoulders I guess, so they don't seem as large but I bet if I got my hands on them I'd learn they're every bit as luscious as Anya's. Plus, she looks as if she doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. Muscles, yes, but no fat. Her stomach is almost like a body builder's.

"You have a gorgeous, sexy body, Diane," I say to her. I don't say what's in my mind and that's that I'd just as soon eat her for lunch instead of sandwiches. That pale skin and red hair probably results in a beautiful, firm pussy.

She grins, runs her hand on my chest and says, "Thanks, so do you, Curt." So I put my hand on her waist and we start out toward the pool. She slides her hand onto my back to touch me as we walk. She even runs it up and down a little, feeling me. I ask her about what she's been doing and she answers and asks me and I don't mention anything about sex even though I'd like to. When we get to the pool she dives in and immediately swims to the far end and then heads back. So I dive in and do the same. We both do a few laps.

"What should we do?" she asks, "Want to race or anything?"

"I'm willing to race but you'll beat me. You know the pool and you're a great swimmer. But why not. Catch me," I say and start off immediately. In perhaps three strokes, she's reaching for me and grabs at me, gets my suit and it slips a little.

"Oops," she says and lets go but with another stroke has her arm around my waist so I stop and she pulls herself up against me and I put my arms around her and kiss her. She has her arms around me and kisses back and then we start to sink and have to stop while we both let go and use our arms to get back up on top of the water. She grins and says, "Catch me," and starts stroking away. She heads to the shallow end and the only way I catch her is, she ends up stopping and standing up. I reach for her and get hold of her bikini bottom and pull it slightly before I realize what I'm doing and let go of it. By then I'm to her so I kiss her bare stomach and get my hand around on her butt, then stand up and we end up standing there kissing some more. "We might as well eat," she says, "we're not really swimming, are we?" She walks to the built in seat that she steps up on and out of the pool and I follow.

She heads to a table with an umbrella over it. "I burn easy," she says, "so I thought we could eat in the shade here. It's all ready, sit down and I'll go in and bring it out."

"I'll go with you and help," I say and we both head into the house. She bumps her hip against me so I put my hand on her back and she puts her hand on my back and we bump hips again as we go in. She has everything in the refrigerator. She hands me a pitcher of lemonade and a couple plastic glasses and she pulls out a tray of sandwiches already made. She grabs a package of chips and we both head out and go over to the table under the umbrella. There's a bench on each side. She indicates I should sit on one of them and then once everything is set down she sits next to me on the same bench.

I mentioned that Ingrid and I at breakfast were like couples you see in movies. eyeing each other as they build toward sex. The same thing happens with Diane. I feel her back, she feels mine, we look at one another. We kiss. We drink a sip, eat a bite, feel each other some more and kiss again. We finally manage to each finish a sandwich and by then she's moved to sit on my lap, her legs on either side of me, her breasts against my chest and we kiss and hold one another.

"We might as well move over to a chaise lounge," she says, "where we can relax." She has some large beach towels and picks them up and walks over to where two chaise lounges are right next to one another. They're both under a sort of awning. "This awning keeps the sun off so I won't burn," she says as she spreads a towel on each chaise lounge. Then as she shoves one lounge right against the other, she adds, "And, if any nosy neighbors happen to look, they can't see us, although I don't think any of them are home anyway." Then she steps up to me, puts her arms around me and we kiss again. She slides her hands down to feel my butt so I do the same to her.

We end up laying, facing one another, our bodies pressing against one another. A little bit of me is on the second lounge but all of her and most of me is on one lounge. We kiss and feel a little. I get a hand up and cup a breast and she kisses me. I kiss down onto her shoulder, down onto the upper swell of one breast and have one hand on each breast. She almost breaks us apart and sits up slightly and reaches around behind her and unfastens her bra and pulls it loose and tosses it onto the ground and lays back into the same position so that I end up with one hand on each bare breast, kissing one of them.

I move back and forth between her breasts, kissing them and caressing them and get my tongue to a nipple. She makes little moans and has her hand on the back of my head, holding me to her. I suck on the nipple. Her nipples are hard, she's aroused. I move to the other one. Her moans let me know how much she likes this. Her whole body writhes a little, her hips moving. I think she's getting more aroused. I've never got anywhere close to this with her before. I decide to take the risk. I've wanted at her pussy since I got here. I slide down some and kiss onto her stomach. In the process, I help get her onto her back and I move one leg between hers and slide down even more. I kiss down to her abdomen, to her bathing suit top and then slide down a little more and kiss her on top of her bathing suit but right on her pussy. She's moaning and breathing heavy. I use both hands to grasp her suit bottom and she lifts her hips and I pull it down. I move way back, she brings her legs together, and I pull the suit bottom off her feet and toss it over near her top. She's naked.

I start back to get to her pussy. She spreads her legs and I get my face up into her crotch. I can hear her almost whispering, "oh fuck". "You have a gorgeous pussy, Diane," I tell her, staring at it. It really is. It's all pink with some red hair above it but not a lot of hair. I spread it open with my hands and it's pink and red inside, the light glistening off the moisture. I get my tongue into her and lick up and down a couple times. The "oh fucks" get louder. She spreads her legs wider. I get my hands under her butt and really start licking fast. It's really is a lovely pussy. Very firm. Very juicy and tasty.

I get my hand up under my chin and push a finger into her as I flick my tongue on her clit. Both her hands are on my head, holding me to her. I finger fuck her and work on her clit and she makes little screams and her hips bounce. She gets more engorged and I get a second finger into her. I think I might like this almost as much as she does. But when she really screams and starts pushing out more fluids and her vagina seems to open even more, I know she's ready and I pull back.

I look up at her and she's staring at me, her lips forming a "no" but before she actually says anything I slide up even more, working my bathing suit down my legs, and get my bare cock, very erect, and start rubbing it on her pussy. Her hands move onto my back, encouraging me and I start to push into her. I can feel the head of my cock forcing her pussy lips open as I push into her a little more. If I thought Anya was tight that first time, Diane is tight enough that it almost seems impossible to get further into her but I keep pushing and get a little more and a little more. I look at her and her face is screwed up as if she's in pain.

While it's been so tight as to seem impossible, now I can feel I've hit a wall. I've read about this so I think I know what it is. Her hymen. She's a virgin. I'm right against it, pushing into it. I stop. What do I do? Should I take her virginity? She looks at me out of this pained expression and says, "Do it!" I pull back to push against her again and as I do, she pushes her hips at me as hard as she can and I'm in. She screams. It had to hurt, I've ripped something in there. And it's still as tight as ever but I push on in, little by little. My abdomen touches hers and I'm in. I stop and look at her, she looks at me. I lean down and kiss her. She gets her arms up around me and holds tight. As I pull back from the kiss she say, "Fuck me. That hurt too much to not get the good part, too!" So I do.

I slide out a little and then back in. I do that three of four times and she gets her legs up and her feet onto my butt and her expression changes. It still looks as if she's in pain but it's different enough to know that it isn't pain, it's ecstasy. I take it easy for a while and then slowly start pulling back further and banging back in quicker. She starts "ughing" each time I push in, or maybe it's "oofing", whatever, she's with this now. I came in Ingrid twice earlier but it's been hours so I'm back to normal, I think, and will last a little while. And I do, I manage to keep pounding into her for what seems like a long time but may only be a few minutes when I can feel that I'm working towards cumming. Just then, she starts screaming and her insides start grabbing me tighter and sort of rippling on my cock and I cum about as she does. It's as if it was intended to be this good, both of us climaxing together.

I'm holding myself up on my arms but still, I'm basically laying on her and her arms and legs are still wrapped up around me, my cock is still in her. She smiles and says, "Thank you."

"No, thank you, Diane, you're a very sexy babe. This has all been as good as it can get, I think."

"I think so, too. It was even better than I had fantasized about. Your licking me was more than I expected. I hope this is just the beginning of this happening a lot."

"You were a virgin," I say. "I didn't expect that." Then a thought hit my mind. A virgin? "Can you get pregnant?"

She grins. I'm still in her. She's still holding me tight. "I won't. After about the third date with you I went to Planned Parenthood and arranged to get on the pill. I was planning on this happening."

I'm laying on her, still in her, she's still holding on to me. It seems an awkward position to have a discussion but yet it feels very good. "You planned this?"

She grins some more. "Curt, we're both eighteen. We both have hormones that make us horny. The difference is, I'm a girl. You can go out and fuck anyone that will let you. Guys even seem to gain stature if they fuck a lot. Not girls. We have different concerns. We may still be as horny but we have to be more careful. We can get pregnant. We can get a bad reputation, be considered a slut. So I wanted to do this but I needed a Mister Right. I needed someone that I wanted to do this with. I know we're both young and I may need to find more Mister Rights over the years but you are what my Mom would call a 'keeper'. I'm not saying we have to get married but if we happen to have everything work out over time, doing this with you forever would be good as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to scare you off, I'm not at all asking you to marry me. I guess I am asking you to keep making me feel this good for as long as you feel like doing it. Whether that's a week, a semester or a couple years or a lifetime, we'll just have to wait and see." With that she drops her legs off me and her arms and I pull back, my cock sliding out of her. "It feels very messy down there, I think I'll jump in the pool and clean up a little.

Naked, we both head to the pool. Once in she puts her arms around me and kisses me, pressing her body against me. "I hope a couple ounces of our cum won't hurt the thousands of gallons of water in here," she says.

"Think the neighbors will see us?" I ask, smiling.

"To hell with the neighbors, I like this too much. Besides, I don't think anyone's there. Just like there's no one else here. My Mom and Dad are at a seminar for a couple days. Both my older brother and sister are off to different places. I'm all alone for a couple days. I may get sore if we do this a lot but can you stay awhile so we can do this often enough to find out?"

We're still pressed together, I move my hands up and down her naked back onto her butt. "I'd love to but I'll have to wait until my parents call home and let them know, which will probably lead to a minor inquisition but probably an o.k. eventually. I've never given them much trouble so I think they'll trust me." With that I squat down into the water to get my face between her legs and give a quick lick. Rising up I pause to suck on each nipple, then stand erect again and hold her and kiss her. I put my hands under her armpits and lift her and step forward slightly to sit her on the edge of the pool, her pussy right in front of my face. Well, almost, I have to lean down slightly, which I do, to get my fingers to her and spread her open and then get my tongue into her.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers