Curt Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then a shower. Naked bodies showering together, washing each other with bare hands, building up another sexual head of steam. I eat her some with her one leg on my shoulder, her other on the floor holding her upright. She then sucks me for awhile, trading places so she's kneeling on the floor. Then back to bed and fucking some more, having her stand and lean against the wall and fuck some more, her sitting on me, riding me until I cum again and then we're kissing and holding one another on the carpet.

"I never thought it was possible for two people to have this much sex," I tell her.

She smiles, "Nobody else ever in the world has done anything as great as we have."

"I don't know if there's any love involved," I say. "There's sure lust. But I think I have something more than that. It may not be love but then it may be. I know that I definitely want to be with you more and probably for a long time."

She kisses me. " That's as good as I could hope for," she says. "I don't know if it's love either but it's more than just lust although there's plenty of lust involved." She kisses me again and wiggles her bottom against me.

"You've got to be sore," I say. "I think my cock may be smaller than it was when we first started, it's been worked harder than it ever has been, it must be almost worn out. "

"Yeah, I am a little sore," she says, kissing me again. "But it's a nice sore, a well used soreness more than a hurting soreness. I certainly should be satisfied by now but I'm not. I'm as horny as ever. I think I can take control of myself again, though, and get along in between times when we can get together. But I'll sure be anxious to get with you again when that happens."

We both wash up a little, she empties our fluids from herself and naked we head down to get something to eat. Coffee and sticky buns and another session eating her pussy get me ready. She then sucks me back up again and sits on me and we fuck some more and then some more and some more until I finally cum. I've cum more than I can count in the last day and I think she has cum at least three or four times more than me.

I realize that I've got to go home, then spend this afternoon at my job. I've also got to let Ingrid and Anya know that I'm not going to be with them any more, I'm going to be exclusive with Diane. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to telling either of them that it's over. Partly because I don't think they'll like it and partly because I really enjoyed sex with them.

When I get home, nobody is there. I have about two hours to kill before I have to be at work. I decide to take a shower. As I'm drying, I hear a noise as if someone else is walking around and then I hear a female voice say, "Curt?" So I call out, "Yeah." In a couple seconds, Anya comes into the bathroom.

"Oh," she says, "I got here at the right time. You look luscious, Curt."

I'm standing there naked, a towel still in my hand. "Look Anya," I start off, wondering how to say this, "I've started dating Diane." She takes off her blouse and reaches behind her back to undo her brassiere and now her bare breasts are looking at me. "I want to be exclusively with Diane so we can't." Her skirt is off and she steps out of her panties and her lovely naked body is about three feet from me. "We can't do what I know you want to do."

"Curt," she says, "Your voice says one thing but your big cock is standing up and telling me you want me" She steps to me and grasps my cock, grins at me and kneels down and starts licking me. In a moment she opens her mouth wide and swallows about half my cock and starts sliding her mouth back and forth, sucking and licking, giving me a terrific blow job. I really do mean to cut things off with her and be faithful to Diane although that subject has never actually come up and I haven't actually made an agreement to. Then I'm cumming in her mouth. She swallows it all, milks my cock a couple times, stands back up, presses her naked body to me and kisses me. I've tasted my cum before like this.

Grinning at me, she backs up to the counter next to the sink and boosts herself up on it. She swivels a little to face me, spreads her legs and reaches down and pulls her shaved pussy open a little. "Come on, I know you really like the taste and I really need an orgasm." It's like I'm hypnotized or something and I'm on my knees, my tongue into her licking up and down, my finger pushing into her vagina. I can't help myself, I really like doing this. I know that as soon as I can, I'll be shoving my cock into her. But in the meantime, I lick and suck and finger fuck her until she climaxes with little screams and a gush of fluid.

I'm erect again, which surprises me a little, this has been an active day for sex, so I stand and start pushing into her. She wraps her legs around me and we fuck a few strokes as she holds on to me. I slide my hands under her ass and lift her and walk to my bedroom, keeping my cock in her, then lay her on the bed as I continue to fuck her, harder and harder. I last and last, she must cum three times before I finally do also. "Anya, this has to end. I really do want to be just with Diane."

"You seemed to like what we just did an awful lot. Are you sure you don't want more of this?"

"I did like it. You're a very sexy girl. I owe you something for teaching me how to be a lover. But I think Diane and I have something going for us. Great sex, yeah, but something more. And I know that I'm just a fuck buddy for you and you can easily find another. I could probably never resist you, you're so sexy but can we end it with this? Please?"

"Okay. You're a great guy. I hope Diane realizes what a good thing she has going for her. To be truthful I already have another fuck buddy. Maybe I'll need a couple more. We'll see." She goes back to the bathroom to get her clothes and I start putting on what I'm wearing to work. I kiss her goodbye and go to the kitchen to get a sandwich before heading to work.

I put in my four hours and head to Diane's. I ring the doorbell. I know her parents are still gone and I hope she's expecting me but I haven't called her or let her know exactly when I'd be back. I see a curtain move so I know she's looked out and seen me. It takes a minute or so and the door opens and I can hear her say, "Come on in Curt." So I go in. As she closes the door behind me I realize that she's completely naked. I can see her clothes near the window where she just took them off. So, before I do anything else, I start taking my clothes off. She stands there smiling as I disrobe. As soon as I'm naked I step to her and we hold each other tight and kiss. She has her arms around my neck and holds on to me as she lifts her legs up to get then around my waist. I have my hands on her ass, holding her to me. She reaches down with one hand to grab my cock and get it aimed into her and lets herself down onto it, slowly taking me up inside her.

I back against the wall for balance and slowly lower myself onto my knees and then I lean forward some until she's on her back and I'm in position to fuck her hard and fast. Something like thirty seconds after coming in the door we're both naked and fucking up a storm. She's moaning and making little screams and I'm puffing as I push hard into her. I can feel her insides starting to grab at me and she's moving into an orgasm. I just keep on pounding into her until I finally shoot off and then we're laying there, me on top, my cock still in her, her legs and arms up around me. "Hello" she says and grins. "Hello" I reply and kiss her.

As we slowly pull apart, Diane tells me, "I have to go to the bathroom to clean up. I always have a lot of goop that runs down my leg if I don't get rid of it." Holding her hand over her pussy she scuttles quickly to the small downstairs bathroom and I follow. She sits on the toilet and I watch. "Do you like watching me clean myself?" she asks, sounding a little peeved.

"I like watching your naked body. I'll never get enough of it, " I tell her, which makes her smile. I realize that my cock is probably sticky so I turn to the sink and with my bare hands rinse off my cock and balls. By then she's wiped herself, flushed the toilet and is behind me, pressing her body against me and reaching around to grasp my cock with one of her hands.

"Well, I like seeing your body, too. You're very sexy. I wish this thing would stay big and hard all the time, you could put it back in me now if it was."

I turn and put my arms around her and kiss her. She holds me and kisses back. "I can always put something else in you," I say to her as I turn us and help her sit on the counter so I can get between her legs and get my face to her pussy. I make a stop first at her breasts, feeling each of them and licking them and then sucking on each nipple before getting my tongue into her pussy. This time I also get my fingers into her vagina and work to get her to orgasm. I think the four hours at work must have helped rejuvenate me because as I eat her I realize that I'm getting hard again.

I lick and suck and finger fuck her until she's screaming a little and I can feel her putting out some fluid. I then straighten up some to get my cock aimed into her. She wraps her legs around me, holds me with her arms and I push all the way into her as she moans happily. "Where should I carry you so we can seriously fuck?" I ask her as I slide my hands under her butt cheeks.

"Anywhere but not far, I want to feel you in me." So we end up back in the living room, only a few feet away, on the couch, which is nice and soft and gives me a place to put my knees so I can really bang into her. All wrapped together, we fuck and fuck. She has another orgasm and I'm still hard. "Let me ride you," she says, so I pull out and almost roll onto the carpet on my back. In no time she's sitting on my cock, moving her hips and moving my cock inside her.

"I'm going to have to go home soon," I tell her. "I spent last night here so I should probably be home in time to see my parents and let them know that I'm still alive."

She's leaning forward some, her breasts hanging loose. "Not yet, I hope, I need to get at least another orgasm out of you." She rides my cock, sliding her hips back and forth. I Push myself up some so that I can get my mouth to her breasts, sucking on one nipple and then the other. "Oh, fuck," she blurts out and straightens up some to start bouncing on me, lifting up and dropping down quickly. She gets that orgasm she wants and I'm still hard.

She lifts off me, her pussy dripping a little. We both move so that she's on her knees and arms and I'm behind her, shoving back into her. I lean over her to hold her breasts as I start pistoning into her again. She makes off sounds with each of my pushes into her. To get more leverage, I let go of her breasts, move one hand down to diddle her clit while I hold her hip with the other and keep on fucking, as fast and as hard as I can. Finally we both cum, really good climax. She collapses and I'm laying on top of her, my cock still partly in her. I put my arms down to do a sort of push up and pull out and move to her side. We face each other and hold each other. "I can come back in the morning. Will that be okay? When do your brother or sister or parents come back?"

"My sister is due now. It's probably just as well you're going home because I don't think I want her to walk in on us like we are right now. She'll be here in the morning. My parents will be back tomorrow afternoon, my brother around then, too."

"Well my parents go to work tomorrow so you can come over to my place any time after about eight thirty and we can do what we want in my bedroom. If my sister is around she'll learn what we're doing but that shouldn't bother either of us, should it?"

"I don't know but I want you so much that I'll be there." It took us a few minutes to untangle and get dressed and hug and kiss and I'm on my way home. At home I walk into the kitchen to see if they saved dinner for me. My Mom was at the sink, Dad sitting at the kitchen table doing a crossword puzzle.

"I saved dinner for you," Mom says, "It's in the fridge covered with plastic, just zap it for a minute or two in the microwave."

I find the dinner and put it in the microwave. Dad looks up and says, "You worked this afternoon?"

"Yeah. I stopped at Diane's on my way home."


"Oh, Diane?" He says. "How was the sleepover?"

I get my dinner out of the microwave and pull the plastic off and put it in the trash. As I start to sit down at the table across from him, I answer, "It was fine."

"So you'll be seeing her some more?"

"Yeah, Probably a lot."

He looks at Mom and she looks back at him. That means they've discussed this. "This is your first real, serious girl friend," he just states but looks at me like I'm to say something.

"Yeah, I think for both of us." They exchange another look and let me eat my dinner.

I go to my room and go on the computer to look for a game to play and that's what I do until I decide it's time for bed. The next morning I get up a little early for me and take a shower. I brush my teeth and shave, comb my hair, put on some shorts and go down for some breakfast. Mom and Dad are eating when I come into the kitchen. They talk a little about their plans for the day while I toast a muffin and pour myself a cup of coffee and then they leave, saying goodbye to me. If Diane does as I expect she'll be here in twenty minutes or so.

Ingrid comes in wearing the same shortie robe as the other morning, unfastened and flapping so I can see her bare pussy and part of one or the other breasts as she moves. "Hey bro, want a hot breakfast again this morning, I'm feeling horny," she says as she steps up to me so her pussy if a foot or so from my face.

"Ingrid, the other morning was a mistake," I say. "I never should have done what I did, we never should have done what we both did. It can only lead to some big trouble. I don't want to do it again."

"You don't want to have sex with me?"

"Ingrid you're a very attractive, sexy, desirable female. Yes I want to have sex with you. I enjoyed what we did. But it's all wrong. It can only get us in trouble. You have plenty of other guys you can use to satisfy your horniness. But I've also had a change that affects this. I'm fairly serious about Diane and I want to be monogamous with her, faithful to her. Having more sex with you would mess that all up and I really, really don't want to mess it up. In fact, she's coming over here in a few minutes."

Keeping her pussy right in front of my face, she pushes two fingers into her vagina, then in and out. "You don't want this?" she asks, giving me a definitely dirty look.

"Truthfully, I do. But I can't. I can't mess with you and still be honest with Diane. There's no way she would understand my having sex with my sister. And I don't want to lose her, I think it's something special."

Just then the doorbell rings. I start to get up and give what must be a frightened look at Ingrid. "Okay, Curt, I''ll back off," she says, pulling her robe closed and tying the sash. I head for the front door to greet Diane. As soon as she steps in we're holding each other tight and kissing. As we head to the kitchen (I think I should have her say hello to Ingrid) she's running her hand up and down on my bare back. All I have on is a pair of shorts. Ingrid is standing next to the sink.

"Ingrid, this is Diane," I say.

She turns and replies, "Hi Diane. Yes, I already know her slightly."

Diane says, "Hi" in return and continues rubbing my back. I have my hand on her waist and turn to lead her upstairs to my room.

Ingrid calls out, "Are you two going to stay here for a while?"

Almost over her shoulder, Diane looks back and says, "Definitely."

As we head up the stairs, jostling against one another because it's a tight fit two abreast, her hand moves down to feel my butt so I do the same to her. We stop to kiss again about half way up. As soon as we're in my room, while I close the door behind us and lock it (I'm afraid Ingrid's capable of deciding to play a game), Diane pulls off her shirt and bra, drops her shorts and kicks off her sandals, and while I drop my shorts she steps out of her panties and we're both naked. I can't help but have an erection.

She steps to me grinning, grasps my cock with one hand and kisses me, holding me with her other arm. I put both arms around her and kiss her back. "I'm almost ashamed of how I feel, I dreamt about this (pulling on my cock a little) all night. I think if I'm ninety years old and feel horny I'll still call up your cock in my mind as the prime symbol of sex." She kisses me again. "Unless you're still there. Then I can do with it what I'm going to do right now." She drops to her knees and starts licking my cock, back and forth, around it, along its length, licking the head. "This is just what sex is all about." She opens her mouth wide and slides her lips down, taking about half of me in. She lets go with her fingers and uses both hands to play with my balls, sort of feeling them and bouncing them a little while she slides her mouth back and forth on my cock, licking and sucking.

"It's so darn big," she says as she slides her mouth off and grabs it again with one hand. "I have to stretch my mouth so much but it's just so sexy and perfect." With that she's back to sucking on me again. I don't know whether she learned something on the 'net or if it just comes natural because she loves what she's doing but she's every bit as good and probably better than either Anya or Ingrid. I last a little while but I'm soon shooting off into her mouth. She takes it all and swallows and uses her lips to milk the last drops out of me. "I love this," she says, licking her lips and grinning as she stands up and hugs me and kisses me again. I hold her and kiss back.

It's my turn now and I lay her on the bed, kissing her, and start kissing all over her body. I spend a lot of time on her breasts, tasting and licking and sucking. I kiss her sides, her stomach, move down between her legs and kiss her hips and her leg, I slide down more to kiss all the way down her leg to her feet. I kiss her foot, lick and suck on a couple toes and then move to the other foot and do the same. I then work my way back up on the other leg to her pussy. She spreads wide and has her hands on my head, urging me into her.

She has a gorgeous pussy, all pink with a little bit of dark red hair above and down the sides. I pull her open and get my tongue into her and go to work. I want to enjoy this but I absolutely want to make her cum. I've taken long enough that I know I'll be hard again by the time she cums so that I can push my cock into that tight, tight vagina but first I need to get it as aroused and engorged as possible. I lick up and down, savoring her, push my tongue into her vagina. I lick up to get at her clit and while I flick my tongue on it I push a finger into her. I keep on finger fucking her and working on her clit . She goes a little wild, yelling and moaning and I can feel her insides changing. I get another finger in her and suck on her clit, that's now popped out almost like a small penis.

Soon she's cumming. I can feel it and taste it. I pull out my fingers to suck her whole pussy into my mouth and savor what I can, then slide up over her and start pushing into her. Her face looks as if she's in pain but I know it isn't. She wraps her arms around me and gets her feet up onto my butt and I push all the way in. "Curt, Curt, migod, oh Curt" she almost yells as I start fucking her. Then she starts breathing in sync with my thrusts, giving out oofs and ughs and pushing back with her hips.

Maybe it's because I'm still new at this but it's like every time is the first time. Every feeling is the greatest ever. Her reactions and obviously wanting it are almost a surprise, I've always tended to think girls weren't really that interested. But with her, she may want it all more than I do, she certainly reacts stronger to everything that happens, seems to have stronger feelings about sex that I do. I mean, I love it. And maybe it's just a guy thing but I don't show how much I love it like she does.