Curtain Twitching

Story Info
Windows, Voyeurs and Cock Teasing Temptresses.
2.8k words
3.83
31.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveGx
SteveGx
53 Followers

He saw her at the bar; nude high heels, long luscious legs, short skirt and a blouse that revealed her midriff every time she raised her glass to her lips. Her breasts pushing out the flimsy fabric of her top caused his heart to flutter. She turned her head, her dazzling, emerald green eyes looked towards him and he looked away reflexively.

Cursing his shyness, he looked back, but her attention had returned to her friends and her high, musical laugh carried across the hubbub like morning bird song.

"Seen something you like there Paul?" Gerry, Paul's workmate, slapped him on the back as the others laughed. Paul laughed nervously.

At 35, he had been in a few relationships, none of them serious, with the last one failing miserably and robbing him of his confidence. As a result, he was awkward socially, especially when it came to women. He found it hard to string a sentence together when confronted by a member of the opposite sex.

Paul fantasised about approaching this woman, chatting to her and taking her home. Daydreaming whilst his colleagues laughed and made fun of him. He was regretting coming out tonight; he hadn't felt up to it, especially now, as Gerry left the group and ambled towards the bar.

He couldn't deny that Gerry was certainly better looking than him. Gerry was tall and slim, with a kind of Nordic look about him, finished off with his short, dark blonde hair. Paul, on the other hand, looked like Tom Cruise, but only in height. His looks were, what could only be described politely as conventional. Although he wasn't ugly, he felt like the women he approached were recoiling; it wasn't even like he was aiming high.

Gerry reached the bar, ordered a drink, then casually turned and started talking to the object of Paul's desire, casually nodding his head at Paul. She turned her head in Paul's direction, her auburn hair cascading over her shoulder in slow motion, like she was filming a shampoo commercial, as she raised her hand and waved at him.

Paul was rooted to the spot; unsure of whether to go over and say hi, until Gerry leaned in and kissed her. She placed her drink on the bar and kissed him back as Paul's heart sank. Another kick in the guts for him, and another score, with extra bragging rights for Gerry. There were a ton of "if onlys" but he could only blame himself for not taking the initiative there and then. Gerry's hand snaked down the girl's back and rested on a firm, round buttock, and squeezed gently. Paul sighed and looked away.

Feeling downhearted, Paul finished his drink and went to the men's room.

Returning to his colleagues, he picked up his coat, made his excuses and looked around the room for Gerry. Both he and the girl had left, "Bloody typical!" He thought, Gerry was supposed to be the designated driver tonight, but, as per usual, chasing tail was his main priority.

Paul left the bar and walked in the direction of his home, alone; the rest of his colleagues far too inebriated to walk in a straight line, let alone drive: Paul, on the other hand, was feeling just mildly tipsy, the fresh air was sobering and, with the walk home and a fantasy of him meeting the girl at bar and actually talking to her, running through his head; mildly aroused.

Just fifteen minutes into his walk home, he was sure he'd spotted Gerry's car in a side street. He paused and walked up towards it, taking a few moments to process what he could remember of Gerry's car, when the sound of a woman's laughter drifted to him from an opened window. He recognised the laugh from the bar and he turned towards it.

The laugh came from a ground floor window. Paul moved towards the sound, into the shadows between two large Victorian houses, which were separated by a low hedge. The curtains were drawn, but a sliver of light radiated from a slight gap. Paul peered through the window; squinting as his eyes adjusted from the gloom to the brightly lit scene within.

Gerry was confidently kissing the woman, pushing her blouse from her shoulder and breathing gently on her neck. His hands working on the buttons and caressing her breasts. She giggled as her hands unclasped his belt and unzipped his fly; one reaching in to feel his hardness as she pushed his waistband over his bum.

He grasped her buttocks and pulled her towards him, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist and her skirt riding up to reveal her pantyless behind as he walked towards the bed and lay her on her back. She threw her arms back as he kissed the bare flesh of her belly and moved downwards.

Her back arched as he kissed her labia; his tongue darting between her folds as she ran her hands through his hair, grabbing handfuls as his fingers parted her and penetrated her wetness, seeking his prize as she writhed on the bed.

A sharp intake of breath revealed that he'd found what he was looking for as he curled his finger upwards, massaging her g-spot as he flicked his tongue across her clit, making her cry out, raising her hips and pushing her pussy into his face as the first orgasm of the night took her.

She came down panting, pulled him by his hair towards her face and kissed him deeply. Her other hand found his cock and traced it's length through his boxers.

Paul, still in the shadows, felt his own cock pushing against it's restraints. He unzipped his fly and unleashed it's prisoner. He continued to watch, stroking his cock, oblivious to his surroundings.

Gerry continued his seduction, unaware of his audience, but giving a stage worthy performance nonetheless as he suckled on the woman's breasts. She purred, delighting in his tongue flicking her sensitive, hard nipples while his hand massaged her moist pussy. She took hold of his hand, forcing his middle finger inside of her with her own. His hand trapped, Gerry's finger explored her, gently pressing against her clit, her knees raising to her chest as another orgasm washed over her and took hold.

As she cried out, Paul stifled a sneeze and was rewarded from behind by a quiet "Bless you."

Startled, he turned quickly, stuffing his cock in his trousers as he did.

"Don't put it away on my account." The stranger said quietly.

Shocked, Paul zipped his fly and turned to leave.

"Show's not over yet." The man said. "Sarah won't be happy until she's had her fill. You may as well stay for the fireworks. I am. I'm Darren by the way. I'd offer you my hand but..." Darren nodded downwards. Paul looked towards where Darren had gestured and immediately got the point.

Paul was wondering whether to leave when Sarah cried out again. Gerry was on his back, Sarah's pussy grinding into his face as she alternated between sucking Gerry's cock and screaming as she came. The curtains opened slightly as Darren quietly guided a stick through the opened window and pushed them apart. There was now enough of a view for them both to enjoy it, but not enough light from the window to illuminate the gloom in which they hid.

Feeling too embarrassed, but still too aroused to walk away, Paul stroked his cock through his trousers. The waistband of his boxers was uncomfortable against the swollen head of his erect penis, but the sensations weren't entirely unpleasant. He tried not to notice Darren, who was quietly but excitedly wanking himself.

Paul's attention returned to the room where Sarah was slowly impaling herself on Gerry's cock. Gerry, on his back, reached up to caress her pert breasts, his thumbs rubbing her nipples as she rocked herself to another screaming orgasm. Gerry's face contorted as her pussy spasmed around his hardness, she pulled forward, letting him slip out as he spurted his load over her buttocks and back, pressing her breasts into his chest and kissing him passionately while his pulsing cock subsided.

The excitement had got too much for Darren as he grunted through his own climax, his seed splashing uselessly onto the lawn. Sarah meanwhile, was sucking and licking Gerry's limp penis back to hardness again. Her head rising and falling as her tongue caressed his shaft, savouring the taste of his sperm and her juices, taking his length into her mouth while Gerry laid back, enjoying her ministrations.

Paul leaned towards the window as Darren stepped backwards and tripped over his own trousers. He landed on his bum with a loud "Oof!" Gerry instinctively looked towards the window as Sarah stopped sucking and Paul dropped from the window, pressing his back to the wall and hugging his legs.

"Who's there?" Gerry shouted. He got up off the bed and walked, naked, towards the window.

Sarah licked her lips then wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "It's probably just a raccoon." She said.

"Raccoons don't go 'Oof'!" Gerry replied as he spied the white soles of a pair of training shoes disappearing over the hedge. Darren had quickly pulled up his trousers and dived nimbly over the bush. He lay flat on the ground as Sarah tried to placate Gerry and coax him back to the bed for some more play time, to which he succumbed willingly.

Darren's head appeared over the top of the hedge as Gerry's moans increased. Paul turned around and raised his head to the window, Sarah was back on top, her luscious mouth working on Gerry's cock while he licked and sucked on her moist pussy. Darren snuck next to Paul by the window, "Sorry about that." He whispered, "He nearly caught us there. D'ya think he bought the raccoon story?"

Paul didn't know what to think, until Sarah started panting; she raised her head from Gerry's cock as her orgasm built, then before she came in a cacophony of lustful moans, she looked towards the window and winked. "That's my girl." Darren whispered next to him, his voice tinged with pride as Sarah rocked herself on Gerry's exploring tongue, covering his face in her juices.

She climbed off Gerry, beads of sweat ran down her back as she opened her bedside drawer. She pulled out five silky scarves then sat back astride Gerry's waist, rocking slowly, teasing the tip of his penis with her slick, puffy lips. He reached up to touch her breasts, trying to position her to a point where he could penetrate her again when she slipped a scarf around his right wrist and knotted it deftly. He reached up with his left arm and she did the same.

She took hold of his wrists and leant forward, her breasts pushing into his face, he suckled on her nipples as she tied the scarves to the headboard. His arms secure, she sat up and turned around, hovering her sweet pussy over his painfully erect cock. She let the head slip in, then slowly sank his length into her depths. Holding onto his ankles, she gyrated her pelvis, causing him to groan, not noticing that his ankles had been bound until she raised herself from his member and tied the scarves to the end of the bed.

She dismounted, leaving him pointing towards the ceiling, his balls aching, frustrated. As he started to protest, she tied the fifth scarf across his mouth, muffling his complaints, then she climbed off the bed and walked towards the bedroom door as Gerry struggled against his bonds.

Paul realising that he was alone, had his nose pressed to the window as Darren walked into the room and was instantly embraced by the naked Sarah. Gerry's muffled cries of anger were replaced by mewls of disgust as Darren lifted Sarah onto the bed, with her back against Gerry's side, he entered her sloppy pussy and fucked her, hard.

Darren pulled out Sarah gasped and he turned her around, she grabbed hold of Gerry's cock as Darren took her roughly from behind. All three came together, Gerry's ejaculate covering Sarah's hair as she rested her head on his stomach, panting from her exertions, Darren's cum dripped from her battered pussy and down her inner thighs as his softening cock slipped from her.

Paul was breathing hard, his breath fogged the window in front of him, his hands gripping the sill as the erotic scene unfolded in front of him. He'd forgotten that he wasn't supposed to be there, that he was just a spectator in a twisted little play that wasn't really for his eyes, but he was mesmerised; rooted to the spot as Darren and Sarah's game played out, with Gerry still helpless on the bed.

Sarah kissed Darren tenderly, then dashed towards the window and threw open the curtains. Paul stumbled backwards and sprawled onto the grass, Sarah giggled, her breasts bouncing gently in the dim light. "Come inside and clean yourself up." She beckoned as Paul slowly got to his feet.

She met him at the front door wearing a sheer silk robe, her hair matted with Gerry's cum. Leading him into the bedroom he could see Gerry still tied to the bed, too exhausted to test his restraints. Darren was still naked from the waist down, searching in a cupboard. Sarah handed Paul a damp towel which he used to wipe the stains on his trouser leg. She sat on the edge of the bed and absently patted Gerry's leg, he was on the edge of sleep, his eyelids heavy.

Paul produced a brown bottle from the cupboard and looked towards Gerry, "Don't think we'll be needing this then." He said as soft snores emanated from the bed.

"I think we better had." Sarah replied, "Just in case."

She turned to Paul as Darren picked up one of Gerry's socks, poured some of the liquid from the bottle on to it, then covered Gerry's mouth and nose. "Don't worry." She said, "It's only ether. It usually knocks them out long enough for Darren to drive them to a park and sit them on a bench by the pond. If we're feeling especially naughty, we'll sit across the pond and watch them wake up." She giggled, Paul was overwhelmed with visions of some poor bloke that she'd taken home, waking up disorientated, unsure as to how they'd ended up there while they revelled in his confusion.

"I love to watch her seducing men like your mate here." Darren explained.

"And I love being watched while I fuck them." Sarah continued. "It's even better when I know there's someone else out there too! You need to be a bit quieter with those curtains darling."

"Sorry love." Darren apologised. "Wasn't expecting company." He nodded towards Paul who was still trying to take this all in. Gerry snored loudly.

"Anyway," She said, "I hope you enjoyed it? Could you give Darren a lift with this one?"

They untied Gerry, carried him out to his car and laid him on the back seat. Paul had sobered up enough to drive, but he got in the passenger seat while Darren took the wheel and drove towards the park.

"It is funny though." Darren said, "When we're out together, I notice these men looking at her, the guys we've done this to before, they've got this puzzled look in their eyes; like they're not sure if they know her, or what she's done with them. There's been a few that've approached her, but she denies everything and they walk away even more confused. She'll never do the same man twice."

"Are you worried that she'll do it without you watching?" Paul asked.

"Not at all! She says she feels safe with me watching. If it goes bad, if someone gets too rough, then I'm on hand with the bat in the umbrella stand. Only needed it once; fella cried like a baby and I didn't even touch him!"

They drove the rest of the way with the silence punctuated by Gerry's snores.

At the park they left the car in the parking lot and carried Gerry to a nearby bench facing the duck pond. They left him lying on his side and went back to the car; Sarah pulled up in her car and offered to take Paul home, he declined, saying that he needed to clear his head and the walk would do him good. They offered him an open invitation for a seat by the window, if he ever felt the urge to watch Sarah in action again. He said he would; the sight of her in the midst of a full blown orgasm was just too sensational to miss, "And," he thought, "I might even get a chance to join in!"

SteveGx
SteveGx
53 Followers