Curtains Removed for Painting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers

I was quickly reaching my breaking point where I needed to be inside of her. I gently bent her forward and then slammed my dick hard into her juicy pussy. Kim stumbled forward and braced herself by placing her hands on either side of the window. It felt so good to be inside of her that I was barely conscious of the view that Alex must have been getting. I started pumping her from behind, causing her tits to shake vigorously right in front of the window. The thought that she enjoyed being watched by Alex only heightened my excitement. While we had been having regular sex during the week, it had been nothing compared to this. For some reason, some sexual charge that had been building up in me all week long was now being released, and it felt fantastic. I'd love to say that I repeated nailed her like that for hours, but the truth is that I was so worked up that I lasted only a few minutes. After ejaculation I pulled out of her and turned her around to kiss her on the lips. The look in her eyes told me that she was also extremely aroused, if not satisfied. We cleaned up and headed to the bedroom for more lovin'.

On Saturday I did as I promised and painted the bathroom. That evening I put up the curtain rod and the curtain. Privacy had finally returned to our bathroom. Kim hid her disappointment well, and thanked me for my hard work on painting the bathroom. But I don't think we were thinking much about the paint job. I had discovered that I enjoyed having my wife seen by others, and that she did too, even if we weren't open to each other about it. I was already thinking of ways to let her get seen again by others. Little did I know that so was she.

DonnerBBQ
DonnerBBQ
1,150 Followers
12