Curves and Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her delicious strawberry lips parted to release soft moans. She fingered her clit once more as he grabbed her legs and rammed his shaft deep into her hot tunnel. She was so close to being over the edge, and then her legs shook violently, followed by a gyration of the rest of her body, and she cried out:

"MMMMMMMM OH GOD YES MMMM FUCK YES FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER AHHHHHHHHHH, HARDER OH FUCK YES OOHHHH... AHHHHHHHH... mmmmmmm... "

He continued to fuck her, but hearing and feeling her orgasm multiple times around his cock was all he needed to send him over the top once more.

"Cum in my pussy babe, I want to feel you shoot your hot load in me."

She instructed him in between breaths, and that was all the instruction he needed. She could feel his jizz move up the shaft of his cock, and then eject deep into her body, driving them both wild. She grabbed the headboard as she was rocked by another orgasm.

The form of her body created an imprint in the bed, soon deepened by his. He gently kissed her soft lips. The two lay there, him on top of her, breathing heavily. He was barely able to keep himself from collapsing on top of her, but he gently rested his head on the pillow next to her now messy hair.

He led her to the shower, where the two of them were greeted by a torrent of warm water. Green met brown momentarily, then fire red met light pink, and all the curves matched up perfectly.

12