Curves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The milf moaned and coughed, effectively skewered in both ends. The ass tentacle, more a cock than a tent, made its way through her anal passage. A hole opened in the "cock-tacle" and fluids and oils flooded her ass tunnel. A second hole served as a suction, drawing out dissolved waste for disposal. The enema served to clean and lubricate, as well as introduce more chemicals through the thin skin of her rectum.

Charlotte's lubrication was universal. She was slick inside and out with oil and sweat running down her flushed skin. Her boobs bounced with each slither of the tentacles, her pussy slicked with each squirt of cum. The ship noted her wet, glistening appearance and prepared itself for the next phase.

New tentacles erupted from the circles between Charlotte's spread legs. The new monstrosities were different; larger, thicker, and more penile in appearance. Charlotte's eyes grew wide with terror and wonder. The shape and size of these "cock-tacles" shamed past lovers, porn stars, and dildos with room to spare.

"Oh . . . my . . . God!" she marveled. "They're . . . they're . . . big!"

And big they were; big, oily, and dripping with pearly fluid from their mushroom-shaped glans. "Oh shit! This . . . thing is going to put those inside me!" she realized. "I'm dead! I won't even be able to fit one!"

The microbots within Charlotte's body transmitted a message to the ship's mainframe.

<Excellent! The modifications are complete,> the A.I thought.

The effort required to convert a female sentient into a breeder was minimal. Actually, the only requirements needed were some genetic fine tuning and a little time. However the modifications brought forth some minor ethical issues. In deference to rules regarding the humane treatment of lower creatures, the ship took measures to ensure the sentient derived some pleasure, at least.

A cock-tacle hovered inches before Charlotte's spread pussy. It was shiny, moist, and slick, with its glans beaded in pre-cum, and the milf's pussy was wet, wide, and waiting.

She watched with wide eyes, dreading the next moment yet quivering with anticipation. Her body waited the same way as it would a paramour about to lower himself onto it. The force-feeding tentacles in her throat became minor distractions.

The cock-tacle touched her clit. It slid its glans across her bud, triggering a shriek from Charlotte and a splash of cum from her pussy. Slick with cum and oil, the cock-tacle pushed forward and in. Charlotte's spread open folds formed into a circle to accommodate its girth.

"AAAAOOOOUUUGHN!" Charlotte moaned, her ululation distorted by the tentacles in her mouth. She rolled her eyes, unable to help herself. Her ecstasy walked hand in hand with outrage. She'd never before been penetrated by a cock this thick and long. The lubrication of both parties made for a penetration, if not easy, at least less difficult.

Its distinct bulge advanced up her groin, becoming less defined as it entered the thicker depths of her torso. Inside her tunnel the moist walls coated the cock-tacle in mucus and cum. The walls throbbed with lust, massaging and drawing the phallic appendage inward. Its advance stimulated the piano wire tentacles attached to the milf's hyper-stimulated clit, triggering a wave of lust-powered convulsions.

The cock-tacle slithered onward until its tip touched Charlotte's cervix, where it stopped. The ship hesitated; the chemicals and microbots had altered the sentient, sure, but what if . . .? Elasticization of muscle, sinew, and skin was tricky. If the changes haven't taken properly, she could rupture. The bio-engineering program assured the ship of her alterations but the A.I. had been asleep for a long time.

<I should have run a more thorough diagnostic first,> the A.I. thought. The minor oversight indicated a possible issue. <Oh well, no time for that. If it ruptures, I can always start over.>

Charlotte's mind was still processing the three-way penetration. It had never happened to her before. Yes, she'd engaged in a rare orgy or two, in various combinations, never seeing herself as too conventional regarding sex, but she could remember only one spit roast and one double penetration, and then the ship performed its next impossible act.

A second cock-tacle, as big, long, and thick as its brother, hovered near the entrance taken by the other. "Oh no!" thought the milf, preparing for the other to withdraw.

Instead, the new cock placed its tip at the seam where her vulva touched the firsts' flesh. The tip flattened from a round mushroom shape to a spatula and pushed inward. Charlotte's confusion turned to shock.

"Wha . . . a . . . uck?! It's entering me too?! But it can't! It's too big! It'll tear me apart!"

Charlotte panicked but was helpless, bound in tentacles. "Is this 'cave' trying to kill me?!" Shock became wonder at what happened next.

Once the tip worked its way in, it inflated and her vulva stretched to accommodate it. The cock-tacle advanced, slithering in before stunned eyes; stunned because of its impossibility. Her pussy stretched without a rip or tear; no spurt of blood from torn flesh, or ruptured arteries, or muscles. Her vulva stretched into an oval shape like a rubber band. A new bulge advanced up her groin, distorting it to grotesque proportions.

"What . . . is . . . this . . . place?" she questioned once again, numb and stunned. "Two huge cocks . . . and I'm still alive."

It wasn't completely painless. Charlotte's pussy had swallowed some big ones and these two felt no different, on some level. The stretching was the surreal part, completely different from anything in her experience.

She placed her hands on her groin just to feel the bulges, just to confirm their existence. The skin rolling beneath her hands sent chills of, not quite fear but some strange undefined emotion, through her body. "It . . . it's . . . just impossible!" And then the third one appeared. "Oh no! Oh nonononono . . .!"

A moan of despair welled up from her lungs but was blocked by the tentacles in her throat. Instead she gulped and coughed as the new cock-tacle slid between the other two. Her elasticized pussy stretched to proportions unimaginable by any measure. "Uuuunnnnghn! Cough! Gulp!" she moaned.

Charlotte's mind nearly shut down. The experience, outside any realm of possibility, had overloaded all reason. The only things keeping her in the moment were the almost uncountable tentacles, slick with oil, stroking both within and all over her body; a body made hypersensitive and elastic by alien chemicals, nanotechnology, and gene manipulation.

She lay against the wall, oil-soaked and bound, staring numbly into space. All her openings were impaled. Tears of fear and despair streamed from her eyes, mingling with the fluids on her body.

Charlotte knew not the "living cave's" plans. She wondered if it would have been better if she'd drowned. In her fear and despair, Charlotte could not help but wonder at her body and its contrasting responses to the cave.

Her body was cumming and climaxing as if in an orgy. She figured that whatever happened, sex or sexual stimulation was a large part of it. The implications added to her fear. "I think this thing is preparing me for something," she thought.

The A.I. rested, idly running self-diagnostics. Its impregnators were embedded within the primate's reproductive organ. The next phase was wait until the primate's ova production achieved acceptable levels.

Once so informed by the monitors, the ship placed its central impregnator at the entrance to the primate's womb. Hundreds of tiny holes opened in its glans, from which almost invisible glass-like filaments issued forth. Their purpose was to capture the eggs produced by Charlotte's ovaries and, using bio-adhesives, glue them to the wall of her uterus.

Basically the ship had converted Charlotte into an ova factory with her eggs placed in reserve. While the filaments lined her womb with eggs and covered them in a protective gelatin, another filament scraped a single cell from her wall. In the cell was Charlotte's complete genetic code. A filament took one egg and placed it inches from the impregnator. Its companion took the cell and inserted it into the egg. The tiny cock hole in the impregnator's glans widened. A quick, split-second squirt later, a single genetically engineered sperm swam to the egg for fertilization. Charlotte barely registered a twitch, occupied by her other orgasms.

As the egg divided, tiny wires, thin as gossamer, slithered from the tentacle to burrow into the ova. Simultaneously, and unknown to Charlotte, more fiber optic filaments wisped forth from the wall behind her.

They slithered through her wet hair and into the scalp, burrowing through the pores in her skin. Charlotte felt no pain and didn't even notice as they drilled into her skull. The tiny cables sought out the folds of her brain, connecting to the neurons, accessing her memories and personality. Everything she was, her entire existence, her deepest secrets, now exposed to the ship.

<Link established,> the A.I. thought. <Now for the nutrient bath.>

It began as a gurgling, similar to the sounds of her force-feeding. Her womb vibrated, like her stomach and ass. Liquid flowed into her womb; her round, plumped belly rounded further.

"I feel like a water balloon," Charlotte thought. "A cum-filled water balloon."

Her growing, filling womb exerted pressure on her equally fluid-filled stomach, causing a new series of burps to erupt from her throat. She noted, distractedly, that the cock-tacles in her mouth were no longer filling her belly. She felt no pumps from the ass cock-tacles as well. "I think they're focused on my womb," she thought.

Charlotte's thoughts were numb. On a certain level, she was no longer surprised at the changes done to her body. She acknowledged her helplessness under the current circumstances. She did not accept them but was resigned to them. "What can I do?" she sighed. "I'll have to wait and see what it wants with me."

The feeling of flowing liquid through her flower told Charlotte at least two of the cock-tacles were responsible. The distinct impression of the three cock-tacles, standing in stark relief on her belly, softened and smoothed as the ship pumped her womb full of fluid.

She ran her hands over her belly, marveling at its expanding girth. The chamber was wet, fetid. There were few disturbances other than Charlotte's soft moans, slurps from the tentacles, gurgles and other warm, wet sounds.

Nothing in the milf's life experience prepared her for this moment. The surreal, sensual feel of her warm, soft flesh sliding through her fingers like expanding dough, redefined her notion of sex. "I don't know what to think," she thought. "It feels so . . . new."

Her body took on a fluid quality, wobbling and quivering with orgasm from her breasts to her belly. Her responses grew subtly less passive. She ran her tongue around the cock-tacles in her mouth, feeling their texture. Her glutes clenched around the cock-tacles in her ass, caressing them as they had other cocks in the past. She barely responded when even more cock-tacles delved into her tunnel to join the others.

Charlotte's fingers found the nub of her navel, once an innie, now popped outward. Her appearance was now a grotesque parody of pregnancy; the outline of the cock-tacles obscured by her huge, round belly.

In the past she'd always been careful to use birth control. The possibility of marriage and motherhood with her current boyfriend was always in the background; both agreed while the sex was good ("Very good." ), career came first. Domesticity could wait. "Wonder what he would think now?" she asked.

He would see a vision of alien-caused fertility; a fluid-filled flesh sack. A lovely tan body with melon sized breasts, conical tits, and a huge spherical belly, shiny, wet, and quivering. The ship had performed its job well.

The changes to Charlotte required a steady stream of nutrients to be pumped into her body; both for her and the product. She was a breeding machine and, like any other, needed a stress test. A sample product would be grown in her womb, for purposes not only for testing.

The nutrient soup of Charlotte's womb nurtured the embryo, which developed rapidly.

<Hmmmm,> the ship thought. <The test sample might cause issues with the primate's configuration. Better pull out the nutrient pumps. She has enough to handle the task.>

Charlotte lay against the wall, moaning. "How did my life come to this?" she asked. The withdrawal was as much a shock as the initial encounter. It happened quick, beginning as movement in her stomach and ass, and then "whooosh!" The tentacles pulled out so fast Charlotte forgot to breathe.

"Hurrrrgh!" she inhaled. "Cough! Cough!" came the exhale. The faltering breaths repeated until her throat adjusted and then she let loose, "AAAAAHHHHH!" A high pitched primal scream that encompassed all her fear, outrage, confusion, and incongruous but overwhelming sexual heat.

She lay back when done, gasping but not sobbing. All her tears were already cried out. She had nothing left but to wait for the next horror. Charlotte could not describe herself as numb either; tentacles still stroked and sexed her body to the occasional climax. "There's nothing I can do," she thought resignedly. "I'm naked and bound. I have no weapon. This place has me completely under its control."

She stroked the curve of her belly. "It's growing. What did it put into me?"

Her hands moved to her breasts, feeling one and then the other, competing with the tentacles. They were tender, shiny, and glistening with oil and sweat. "They seem bigger," she noted. "And just as sensitive."

It seemed redundant playing with her boobs when the tentacles did most of the work. Her body shuddered every few moments; she punctuated the orgasms with an occasional grunt or gasp. It was a continuous sex session with no letup. The "cave" displayed a kind of stamina to make the most boastful Lotharios cringe in emasculation. Charlotte noted this aspect as a grudging compliment, not admiration.

She also took note of her own enhanced stamina. "I think an ordinary person would have passed out or died by now," she thought. "I don't even feel tired. What did it do?"

The changes within Charlotte, courtesy of the ship's technology, would be considered a quantum leap in medicine and genetics by any human standard. The milf's body contained chemicals and micromachines, older than humans and yet far in advance of any Terran technology. The functions they performed would have surgeons, geneticists, and scientists apoplectic with excitement had they borne witness.

Already, for example, Charlotte's heart was functioning at an efficiency far greater than any human or animal on the planet (in fact, the machines fixed an undetected flaw that would have killed her by fifty).

All impurities had been flushed from her blood and removed from her body cell by cell. Genetic flaws were corrected; Charlotte need not have to worry about cancer or kidney or liver disease for the rest of her greatly extended life; nor would she have to worry about injury. Her body's repair systems were enhanced to a pinnacle as to make trauma surgeons obsolete.

The purpose of the ship was not for Charlotte's benefit but its own. Altering her body to function at peak effectiveness was cost efficient. It made her low maintenance. She had been shaped into a perfect breeding machine. All she needed to do was her job and nothing else. Any pleasure derived from the task came from grudging acknowledgment of ancient laws regarding workplace safety and sentient rights.

Charlotte ran her hands over her glowing, golden belly. It seemed a strange alien growth, at once part of her yet separate. Every few moments, her skin would feel tight, like a drum or expanding balloon, and then loose, as of an unbuckled belt.

There was a heaviness growing within her womb that she could not fully describe. It was different from the cock-tacle writhing within her tunnel. She was reminded of a pressure cooker building steam without release.

It felt for a brief moment like the movie "Alien", a thought which caused a flash of terror before she dismissed it.

"It doesn't make sense anyway; making me cum like that just to bust something out of my belly. And look how big I am? Plus all those things in my pussy? No, something else is going to happen."

Charlotte's body was gravid beyond any normal pregnancy. "If a preggo-fetishist saw me, he'd cream," she thought. "And the club; what would the girls think?"

Her huge swollen breasts rested on her giant belly. Her lower extremities were obscured by massive amounts of flesh. She was able to track her belly's growth by feeling the flesh through her fingers. She heard gurgles, or so she thought. "It could be my imagination."

She took note of the blue vein patterns on her breasts and belly. There were not many but she saw some under the pores of her skin. If she stared long enough, the round rim of her belly would vibrate and expand. "It is like a balloon," she said.

Its shape complimented the milf's curvy body. It blended aesthetically perfect with Charlotte's sizable melons. Overall, Charlotte realized, boobs and belly now took up most of her body.

"Oh! I'm a whale! How am I support . . . Oh! The wall!" The wall which held Charlotte captive also supported her body. "Of course! There's no way I'd be able to support the weight otherwise."

Her current detached emotions were also surprising. The fear and terror of just a few moments, "Minutes? Hours? I have no sense of time here," was replaced by curiosity. "Am I under some alien mind control? Or gone nuts? Or maybe it's acceptance? It's probably all three but at least the worry is gone. What will happen will hap . . . oh! Did the 'baby' just kick?!" It was very subtle but Charlotte could see a slight quake in the arc of her belly.

The ship was pleased. The fetus was near full term, the mucus layer protecting the ova was holding, and the primate's vital functions were at 100%. Its milk production had not activated as expected, however. <An issue with the cow extract most likely. I shall have to look into that.>

Bing! <Test product development complete.>

<Ah! The fetus is ready. Time to extract.>

"Ugh!" Charlotte gasped. The belly quake had become a throb. The tan-pink glistening flesh expanded and contracted like a rubber balloon. Her eyes were wide with anticipation and not a little fear.

"Oh no! It's coming! Whatever it is! Oh God! Will it burst out like the Alien from the movie?! Aaaaahhh! It's kicking! It . . . hurts? It hurts . . . but it feels . . . part of it feels . . . good. Isn't this supposed to hurt more?"

<The labor is proceeding well,> the ship noted. Information stored in the ship's library, plus its own research, indicated childbirth as a painful experience for sentient primates.

<A possible legal problem,> the ship thought. <Subjecting the primate to such a process could violate sentient rights protocols. It wouldn't do for the company to receive a fine.>

An influx of chemicals and nanos designed to convert some of the pain to pleasure took care of the issue. <The cellular repair 'bots can take up the slack.>