Curves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers

"Mmmmm! Nnnnngh! Oooohhhh!" Charlotte moaned. "Huff! Puff! Huff!" she continued. "What is happening to me?!" she wondered. "It hurts but it feels . . . so yummy! How can something so painful feel like . . . sex! That's it! It feels like fucking!"

The pain and euphoria counterbalanced each other; a spike in intensity for one was followed by a corresponding rise in the other. Charlotte bit her lip and flicked her tongue, repeating behaviors she performed with past lovers. She ululated, gasped, and grunted, both in sexual ecstasy and in response to the turmoil between her thighs.

The tentacles in her womb stirred. "What?" she gasped. They brushed against her walls, pulling out. "Oh! Oh! Ugh!" she grunted. Bawooosh! A blast of warm liquid showered her legs. Wrinkles began to appear on her belly as its round curve deflated like a burst sac. Charlotte discerned a writhing form, vaguely beneath the flesh. "Holy fuck! It looks large! What is it?!" she gasped.

The ship waited until the nutrient fluid drained from Charlotte's womb. It readied to more tentacles, smaller than the others, and then plunged them through Charlotte's vulva. They slithered through to the womb, wound around the writhing body within, and pulled.

"UUUUUNNNNNGHNNN!" Charlotte grunted. She clenched her eyes and grit her teeth; the strain showed on her face, blushing red with blood and sweat. "Huff! Puff! Hissss!" she gasped, aspirating through her white teeth.

A huge bulge moved slowly out of the womb and into the passage. Charlotte's body was subjected to pressures deadly to unaltered humans. Muscles, which in other circumstances would have hemorrhaged and ripped to pieces, instead stretched elastically to accommodate the body squeezing through.

Nerves, instead of transmitting waves of agonizing, deadly pain, converted much of that pain to orgasmic pleasure, aided by advanced alien technology. The pressure was painful, but Charlotte's moans assumed a quality as much associated with sex as labor.

"Mmmmnnn! Nnnnnghn! Uuuuunnnghn!" she sang. Her groin stretched and distorted. Fluids squirted through her pussy in advance of the bulge nearing the entrance. Her pink vulva began to part, and a hint of a new shape could be glimpsed through the slit.

Charlotte hissed and grunted and bore down. A mixture of cum, fluid, and blood squirted out of her flower. Her vulva formed into a round shape. A just visible head crowned but, instead of smooth, pale, bald skin, wet dark brown hair adorned it.

The tentacles tugged. "UUUUNNNNGHN!" Charlotte moaned. The head popped free of the milf's pussy.

Another tug; "OOOOHHHH!" Charlotte sang. Her pussy spread into a wide oval to accommodate the shoulders. Tug! "AAAAUUUUGHNNNN!" Near perfect double D melons burst free with a pop. Tug! "NNNNNGHNNNN!" Now a flat toned belly. Tug! "MMMMMNNNNN!" Wide hips, big ass, upper thighs. Tug! "AAAARRRRGH!" Long beautiful legs. Finally, the last tug, a grunt "Ugh!" And the body was clear.

Charlotte, gasping, stared at the sight before her eyes. Until that moment she thought nothing more could shock her. A living cave? Fine. Held captive and raped by it? Okay. A super-humongous, beyond impossible pregnancy? Sure. Giving birth to a full-grown human? Of course. The result of that impossible birth: a beautiful, curvy wet body whose shocked expression mirrored her own; that threw her down another rabbit hole.

She knew that body, she knew that face; a face she'd gazed at every morning in the bathroom mirror. Charlotte opened her mouth; her doppelganger did the same. "Oh! My! God!" they said together. "You're me!"

Charlotte looked at Charlotte. She was a perfect mirror image; not a single detail was missed, not even the belly button, though the other Charlotte hadn't been attached to the womb by an umbilical cord. They shared the same thoughts, felt the same emotions; wonderment, bafflement, fear, confusion.

Charlotte didn't understand. She'd been swimming and then nearly drowned in a whirlpool, found this living cave full of tentacles, captured, held, raped, impregnated, and the next moment, she was on the floor, staring at herself held against the wall.

Charlotte on the wall was different. Her torso was a mass of loose hanging flesh like an empty sack. Her pussy was a wide, gaping, dripping hole, distorted like a giant wound. "What happened to me/her?" both Charlottes asked simultaneously.

Charlotte looked at her other self on the floor. The ruin of her belly and vagina she could deal with later, or so she thought. "She looks exa . . .? What's happening to my belly?"

It wasn't something she noticed immediately. Her mind was still processing the moment; any other sensation, such as a warm glow or an electric tingle, was ignored as an aftereffect of the birth. When she finally noticed her belly, and saw the flesh flowing like liquid, with a slight silvery glow, Charlotte moaned, "What now?"

The tingly feeling increased along with another feeling. "I feel full."

The other Charlotte, who was experiencing the same feelings, viewed "herself" from a different perspective. She watched Charlotte's belly merge back into her body, flesh blending with flesh, while her pussy shrank to its former shape.

The ship viewed the scene with some interest. <Hmmm,> the A.I. thought. <I had not expected the microbots' reset program to function in this fashion. I assumed resetting the primate's body meant simply preparing her for the next birthing session, not restoring her original configuration.>

The excess flesh absorbed back into Charlotte's body; basically, she ate it, with the assistance of the microbots. Her pussy returned to the hyper-sensitive hair-trigger clit sporting pleasure center she enjoyed so well. It was how the microbots' program interpreted the reset. If she had been some other species, the program might have interpreted differently.

The other Charlotte rose from the floor. She touched herself, feeling everything the original felt, watching her change to her exact copy. "But who is the copy?" they both thought. Resentment, then anger flared in both.

"How dare . . .?! Who do you think you are?! I'm me! Not some weird copy! You're the fake!"

Except that both Charlottes said the words and thought the thoughts simultaneously, as if they were one, and neither could tell who was real or not; and unbeknownst their thoughts were monitored.

The fiber optic cables which tapped into original Charlotte's brain, and copied her memories and personality into the other Charlotte, were also examined by the ship's A.I. They provided the ship with some interesting information. <Two others? Very useful.>

The other Charlotte came to the one on the wall. She had a compulsion to touch the original, if only to confirm her reality. The original shared the same thought. Their thoughts were one and extraordinarily curious.

Charlotte placed her hands on Charlotte's breasts. Charlotte reciprocated. There was nothing sexual about the act. They stroked only to confirm their firmness. It was like touching herself twice. Their hands moved to their flat bellies, and then their thighs. "Who are you?" they asked each other. "What are you?"

The ship watched with interest. An idea formed with the A.I, sparked by this scene and the memories tapped from Charlotte. It could have allowed the two women to continue their

examination, but there were quotas to fill. There might be time for that later. <The sexual proclivities of the primates on this planet, would be frustrated by my next act.> the A.I. thought.

Charlotte and Charlotte were close to it. The curious question, "What would it feel like to ki . . .?" was unceremoniously interrupted by another thought, "Halt!"

The thought was unusual in that it didn't stem from the women's thoughts. "What?" they both asked, and then a blank expression came over the other Charlotte's face.

The ship watched the other Charlotte step back. The fiber optic connection allowed it to conceivably issue orders to both Charlottes but it was only interested in one. It issued the orders, with some slight editing to the other Charlotte's personality, and then disconnected her from the system.

Charlotte blinked. It was a shocking idea. Somehow she found a way how to find the entrance to this strange cave. It just came to her. She had another idea. "The girls have just got to see this place!"

In other circumstances such an idea would seem foolish. Technically, she should have given greater thought to bringing the authorities, but bringing the girls seemed far more appropriate for some reason. She thought there was something else the girls should see but she couldn't think of it at the moment. "I'll figure it out," she thought.

Charlotte watched the other walk away. She wanted to call out to her, to ask where she was going, if she was getting help, to get her out off this wall, among others but, when she opened her mouth, an ice cold voice in her head said, "Silence!" It was more than a voice, it was a compulsion. She struggled to speak, watching helplessly as her clone walked out of the chamber, through a door that miraculously appeared in the wall. "Fuck!" she sobbed. The door disappeared; the cock-tacles returned. Charlotte watched in despair as they slithered toward her wide open pussy.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,157 Followers