Curves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria, newer to the experience, moaned with fear, followed by an orgasmic grunt. She stared, helpless, as the "toilet plungers" lowered closer to her now FF-sized milk fountains.

The hissing, wavy tentacles wrapped around her melons, eliciting another gasp and orgasm from the voluptuary. The A.I's modifications had made the TV host's already sensitive breasts into milk-laden sacs of concentrated ecstasy. Maria rolled her eyes, ululated, and nearly fainted.

The plungers fit neat and tight around her aureoles. The enwrapping tentacles squeezed and massaged, and the A.I switched on the pumps.

A new sound entered the chamber, adding to the wet slurps and hisses. The shlomp, shlomp, shlomp of the pumps were accompanied by the gulps and ululations of the gravid milfs.

Maria's mammaries bounced and morphed like liquid-filled balloons. Large squirts of fluid raced up the hoses into the ceiling above. Oh! Fuck! It's milking me like a cow!

The A.I monitored the primates, well satisfied. After a somewhat bumpy start, product manufacturing proceeded apace. The Zorgon babies were settling into the nurseries, the primates' milk was filling the tanks; a few more ingredients would convert it to proper baby formula, and the newest primate's clone was just about ready. Cretan production could begin soon after.

Few areas of the oil-soaked milfs' bodies weren't in motion: moving throat muscles gulped down nutrients and mutagens, feeding and altering their bodies; bobbing, bouncing breasts changed and morphed as the pumps milked them; jelly-soft bellies quaked with life, pumping alien lizards from one, and bringing forth a clone from the other.

Charlotte knew what to expect with Maria. Already a wet black crest of hair poked through her friend's spread pussy.

Maria moaned, Maria groaned. Pressure, some pleasure, some pain rose through her pelvis. Something was coming through her pussy; something big. A giant lizard baby? Maria shuddered.

Oh Maria, Charlotte thought, and moaned watching Maria's copy slide out of her friend's flower.

The clone lay wet on the floor, and then blinked and stood. "Maria" watched Maria with the same confusion as the Charlotte clone. "What . . .? <Silence!>"

"Maria" looked around and saw "Charlotte" beaming at her. "Wow! Charlotte, you're right! This cave is fantastic! We've got to tell Lynn about this! We'll be famous!"

"Told you you'd love it. We better hurry before Lynn eats breakfast."

Charlotte helplessly watched the two women, Clones, leave the chamber. Her wet eyes turned back to Maria. Maria's belly was already glowing, returning to its original flat configuration. But not for long, Charlotte knew. Her body quivered with another orgasm; another lizard baby exited. I'm a breeding machine, Charlotte despaired.

Maria's tilted head only allowed her limited vision; the throbbing tentacle rammed down her throat, and her prodigious breasts milked and sucked by pumpers. Her busy throat gulped down the ship's nutrients. She heard Charlotte's moans, but only between the shlomp of the pumpers.

The TV host and model shuddered and came. The warm, oily touch of the tentacles against her skin and inside her tunnel was not unpleasurable.

Charlotte witnessed her friend's repregging. Maria's flat, oiled belly grew round once again, bloating into fertile gravidity. "Uuunnngh!" Charlotte moaned for her friend. More lizard babies!

Maria was unable to view her belly, nor use her confined hands to examine its girth. The stroking, caressing, pumping tentacles also made it difficult to concentrate.

Ohhhh! Something's moving inside me! Maria thought. I'm going to birth lizard babies! An involuntary orgasm swept through her body; a part of her, the experimental part, wondered if some of it was anticipatory.

Charlotte watched her friend's belly throb. It's coming! They're coming!

Maria's pussy opened; a crown of a head appeared. Something different! Charlotte noticed. The color was a different hue from the emerald green of the lizards.

"Uuunnngh!" warbled Maria. The tentacles delved in and pulled. Her groin bulged, her belly quaked. "Oooohhhh!" she ululated, eyes rolled back. She didn't feel pain; as with Charlotte, the ship's tech converted her pain to pleasure.

The baby slurped out in a splash of fluid. It wasn't a lizard. Holy fuck, marveled Charlotte, A cow!

Not quite a cow; Charlotte thought of the Greek myth of the Minotaur, only with tusks. Its head displayed nubs suggesting horns in its future. Its skin was reddish-brown; it had hooves and a tail. Yep, a cow. A tusked cow, thought Charlotte, numbly. It's cries howled like a low-toned police siren.

The tusk-cow baby's umbilical, as with the lizards, was severed, and tentacles carried it away. So it's lizard babies for me and tusk-cows for Maria. Charlotte, if not for the tentacocks in her mouth, would giggle hysterically.

Maria's pussy soon began a steady stream of tusk-cow births. A soft, wet cacophony of sounds filled the chamber: the moans of the women, the shlop of the pumps, the slurps of alien babies exiting pussies, and their harsh wails and howls.

Maria's own moans were muffled, interspersed with gulps. Her mouth and tongue worked the thick tentacle, in muscle memory from boyfriends past. Her attentions were divided from the various assaults on her body. Through it all, her oil and sweat soaked body shook with overlapping orgasms.

The TV host still displayed some presence of mind. An idea formed within the erotic haze and mild horror; a way to communicate in a form Charlotte would understand.

Charlotte's moans, near continuous, didn't prevent her from taking note of her friend's vocalizations. Curvespeak! She's trying curvespeak!

The "gups" the women invented as teens, the secret code to lock out the blondes, were now "gulps". Curvespeak let the trio carry on conversations, and snarky gossip, as well as plan strategies without the blondes knowing.

Charlotte, to test her theory, hummed, "Mmmm-mmmm." It came out as a moan, but Maria got her message. I guess it's the best we can do, under the circumstances, she thought.

The women gulped and moaned curvespeak at each other. Maria timed her gulps to make sure she didn't choke. They soon were able to get a clearer view of their predicament.

Oh God! Charlotte! What is this place!

I don't know! I woke up, decided to take a swim. There was a whirlpool, and I wound up here. It forced me to birth my clone and now these lizard babies.

Clones?! Lizard babies?! Is that what's going on with me? I can't see from this angle.

No Maria, well, you birthed a clone, but now you're birthing these tusked cow thingies.

Tusked cows! Oh, fuck Charlotte! Why is this thing doing this?!

Maybe it's some alien monster thing? Maybe an invasion? It's crazy! I can feel them moving inside me, yet every time I birth, I cum. This isn't how it's supposed to work.

I'm cumming too Charlotte, and these suction things milking me, they're making me cum more!

The two milfs came simultaneously. Their gravid bellies vibrated, and Zorgons, and Taurans squeezed out of their pussies.

Oh! Fuck! Charlotte! Lynn! What about Lynn?! Those clones will go after her!

There's nothing we can do Maria. We're stuck here until this thing lets us go or . . . Charlotte didn't want to say. The moans rising from the two women were as much orgasmic as despairing.

To Be Concluded.

12