Curves Ch. 04 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three were too lost in the moment to notice their wandering hands. When they did, all three noticed two things: Charlotte's hands on their boobs, and Charlotte's cum squirting from her pussy.

Two days ago, such an event would be cause for shock, gasps, hurried withdrawals, deep red faces, a cacophony of apologies, followed by an awkward and intensely self conscious vacation.. The Curvy Club were very close, and each loved the other as surrogate sisters. Erotic attraction was close to the surface but never quite erupted. There was a bond, a deep one, that a sexual encounter could endanger. A certain dynamic would change irrevocably. A unique friendship could end.

The Curvy Club of today was not the Curvy Club of two days prior, in quite literal terms. Barriers present in the originals were missing here.

The women looked at each other, shocked, but with mild embarrassment.

Sweat covered Charlotte,with heaving melons and heavy breaths, gazed, wide-eyed, at her friends. Maria and Lynn gazed back, reflecting Charlotte's heat. Something was happening, and the three were unsure of the ending.

Charlotte ran her finger around Maria's tit. It's hard. Lynn's tit pressed into her palm. They both are.

The trio's fingers moved, and not to tickle. Charlotte squeezed her friends' melons, softly, noting their round, firm, yet pliable touch.

Maria and Lynn caressed down Charlotte's groin, towards her wet bud. Charlotte glanced down, knowing what was about to happen, yet not willing to voice it. She glanced up to her friends, expectant. They gazed back, eyes gleaming with a heat never before felt until this moment.

Two hands, from one each, plunged fingers into Charlotte's folds. She gasped and arched her back. No words were spoken; actions said everything.

The first to kiss Charlotte was Maria. Charlotte moved her hand to around Maria's neck. The women's tongues wrestled and slid around each other.

Charlotte's other hand embraced Lynn as well. Her fingers danced along Lynn's nape and upper back.

The three women fucked in the morning sunlight. The silence of the lake broken by their heated moans. Lynn kissed and licked Charlotte's body down to between her legs. Maria broke of her kiss and moved to straddle Charlotte's head. Lynn wrapped her arms around Charlotte's legs and plunged her tongue into her friend's quim. Charlotte performed the same on Maria. Two tongues from two women licked two clits. A mutual explosion of cum burst moments later.

The Curvy Club orgied through the morning, repositioning, grinding pussies, and plunging into each other, heedless of the activity brewing off the pier.

The water began to churn and boil, spreading from the center to encompass the entire lake. The lake water receded, as the waters on a shore recede before a tsunami.

The orgiastic trio were oblivious to this event, per instructions written into their brains. They continued their lovemaking, neither hearing the massive gurgle of draining lake water, not taking notice of the giant saucer rising from the lake's bottom.

Its overall look was a standard UFO clichรฉ, but with a somewhat organic appearance. An observer might compare it to the top of a giant jellyfish, but without the tentacles. It was almost completely silent, but for the gallons of water sloughing off its surface.

The A.I observed the trio. Their behavior seemed slightly unusual given its impression of the originals. It gave a positronic shrug; cloning produced varied effects among different species. These women were no less perfect than the originals, just slightly different. <Ah well, no longer my problem. I have a contract to fulfill.>

The A.I powered up its engines and, with a "woosh", disappeared into the clear blue sky, taking three beautiful women away on a permanent vacation. The package included indefinite youth, constant sex, permanent pregnancy, factory birthing, and endless orgasms.

Maria, Charlotte, and Lynn woke after a light doze. It was late morning; the women were entangled together. Lynn was the first to notice.

"Uh, girls? What happened to the lake?"

"Whoa!" Maria gasped.

The lake was gone. A giant mud hole, with puddles of water dotting its expanse, stood in its place.

"Damn!" Charlotte said, "How did this happen and how didn't we notice?"

"Too occupied, I guess," Maria smiled. The other women chuckled.

"We were swimming in it just a couple of hours ago," Lynn said, "What if this had happened while we were in it?"

"What do you think happened?"

"I don't know Maria. Maybe a cave underneath the lake collapsed? I heard something like this happened in Florida."

"For reals, Charlotte?" Maria asked.

"Yep. Somebody drilled into a salt mine. Bawhoosh! Just like a flusher."

"Good thing it didn't happen then," Lynn said, "We'd end up drowned or . . . worse."

"You think this is permanent?"

"Maybe, maybe not, Charlotte," Lynn replied, "I heard the lake's fed by underground springs. It might look like this for a few."

"No swimming for a while, I guess," Maria frowned. "Well! I'm not standing around covered in you two. I'm taking a shower, and we haven't eaten anything this morning except each other."

"Is the shower big enough for three?" chuckled Charlotte.

"We'll see."

The nude and happy trio left for the house, ready to make the most of a beautiful summer. They found the shower big enough.

The Curvy Club spent an intensely erotic two weeks at the house, enjoying good food, mimosas, and each other's bodies. Occasionally, a lucky young townie was invited to participate.

Lynn's prediction about the lake proved correct. While it didn't rise to the level from the vacation's start, it filled up enough to allow some swimming the last couple of days.

At the end, the Club separated to resume their public lives: Lynn to her CEO husband, Charlotte to her billionaire boyfriend, Maria to her life as a celebrity.

And if the husband, boyfriend, and public noticed increased libidos, or a bawdier outlook, none (except Charlotte's fans) remarked on it.

In the following years, the Curvy Club would reunite, to gossip, to fuck, to talk about their many successes, their accomplishments, their husbands, and their many, many children.

The End.

12