Custody of Evita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Photographs are..." Acacia smiled.

Mike shrugged. "I can't believe this."

"And then this will be even harder to take Mike and no way am I sorry for doing this. Why has the lingering presence of Maria gone from Evita's bedroom, this room, the kitchen and the lounge?"

"I... I thought it best. Evita knows there is a photo, a big photo, of Evita in my bedroom."

"And was there one in Evita's bedroom?"

"Yes, the one she called from an early age The Dancing Lady. You're not going to suggest..."

"What I suggest Mike is you think about showing that photo to Evita and then react to her comments."

"She won't want it back in her bedroom."

"Are you sure about that? There is one way of finding out."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'll be as gentle as I can Mike. Maria was part of your life and I know you loved here because your hurt is still with you. But you may find that will fade in time. But in Evita's case while the memory may fade the reality of her having Maria's blood line in her will remain for the rest of his life."

"Oh god, how can I argue against that?"

"How can anyone really argue against reality Mike?"

"Well I'll tell you this Acacia. I can see you have Evita's interests at heart and I can see you are teaching me something about myself."

"But the decisions remain with you."

"Yes, I have not lost sight of that. I also think you are good for me and very good for Evita. There is something I must tell you. Since the funeral there has been an occasional woman, a married woman..."

"I don't find that a surprise Mike. My guess is she would have been a friend of Maria's and you."

"Yes and I'm not surprised hearing that from you. She was strongly Maria's friend."

"And would be doing this for Maria in her mind although wishing also to comfort you. I'd like to met here if our relationship develops."

"Oh yes, our relationship. Don't you see my inadequacies?"

"Now don't pull that hound-dog expression on me Michael Mitchell. You are coping very well and probably have surprised yourself."

"You are too kind."

"Well if you must know I believe it. Maria prepared herself for motherhood and home management... you have been dropped into it. See the difference. I'll go now. This evening has been a little traumatic for you. I'll return for dinner tomorrow evening – perhaps you might like to serve steak. I'll stay the night and be gone before dawn because I don't wish to lie to the child welfare authorities as being in a relationship with you without having done it."

"Do you really want to do that?"

"Yes Mike and I expect to be pinned to the mattress by you thinking of no one and nothing else but fucking me near legless."

"Christ Acacia, is that you speaking?"

They laughed and kiss leisurely before she left, very happy at the way things were progressing. Acacia knew she could love them both.

Next evening Acacia found her steak a little underdone for her taste. Mike caught her tentative dig at it with her fork and whipped it away and put it under the grill. Anita said hers was good, that she liked it red like daddy.

Earlier when Acacia arrived Evita was waiting to be taken off to be bathed.

"Come and see what daddy has given me," she said, after watching Acacia being kissed.

As soon as Acacia entered the bedroom she saw The Dancing Lady and another portrait photo of Maria on the wall. Mother Maria had been beautiful with what Acacia thought was 'a passionate face'. But Evita made no mention of the new pictures on the wall. She turned on a new lamp that revolved and projected colored blobs of light on to the ceiling.

"Oh that's really beautiful Evita."

"Yes and daddy is not a good shopper. Mommy said that."

"Well he'd done fine this time."

"I told him that."

* * *

Acacia came nervously from the bathroom, carrying a towel. What if he didn't like her compact body?

Mike lay on the bed holding an erection that looked much too big. He eyed her and said, "Ohmigod and complete with denuded pussy."

"I-I thought you might like it shaved."

"I do," Mike grinned and held out his arms and she ran to him.

By the time Mike had finished with the preliminaries Acacia was aroused and leaking and was eager for a cock of any size. Mike grunted a bit and was patient and finally it was all in. As they built up rhythm it seemed to become a lovely fit and Acacia had a great time tonguing and playing with Mike's chest whenever he stopped sucking her nipples. His wandering fingers went under her butt and when a finger touched her anus she exploded, attempting to muffle her screams of exaltation. He was not far behind her, gasping and turning very red.

"God, that was our first one and yet it was magnificent," he puffed. "Clamping me like that tells me you really know how to fuck."

Acacia had no idea she'd – what did he call it? Clamped him. Had she done that with her knees? All she knew was she'd tried to be as physically active as he was and the thought of his fat cock up her sent her mind into obscene thoughts and she imagined being covered with snowy white sperm until she half drowned.

They went at it again and when her beside alarm went pre-dawn Mike awoke and hit on her. So she gave him what he wanted because she wanted it as well.

* * *

The interview over Evita's welfare was over in fifteen minutes and Mike was told there was no threat over his custody of Evita, that their duty had required them to have the interviews after receiving three complaints, all from the one person, over Evita being distressed.

It would have impressed the assessors that Evita sat on Acacia's knee during the interview and when asked was that a new dress Evita said, "Yes and it's very pretty. Acacia and I picked it out."

"Do you call Miss Phelps mommy?"

"No mommy is mommy. She asked me to call her Acacia. That's her real name you see."

"Do you like Miss Phelps or Acacia as you call her?"

"Oh yes. Lots. And daddy really likes her. He smiles a lot since Acacia found us."

Acacia had taken the day off for the morning interview and after it was over, Mike said, the stress falling off him by the bucket load, said he'd take them to lunch. It was a restaurant that catered for children and after a drink and grabbing a handful of chips off her plate Evita wandered off to the playground.

Mike said, "Thanks. You did brilliantly."

"Thank you. Without doubt it helped having me there. But Evita simply being Evita was the star act."

"That's very generous of you."

"It's the truth Mike and you know it."

"Ah well, will you marry me?"

"What."

"I think I used rather simple language and... "

"I heard what you said. Mike, a little restraint is called for. Let's slow down. We are having lunch with Carolyn and her family on Sunday. I advise you to listen to what she says to you after that visit. I suggest if she reports to your favorably you invite me to move in with you and Evita and see how we go."

The advice was taken but it was virtually decided during the Sunday lunch. Acacia was walking past the kitchen window with Evita and Carolyn's two children to the swings and sandpit when she heard Carolyn say, "Oh Mike, get off your ass and seize her. She is sweet, competent and Evita adores her. You are unlikely to ever again find a young women to fill the gap left by Maria."

A warm feeling raced through Acacia. Mike only had to say the words and her answer would be an emphatic yes. And she knew who her matron of honor would be.

THE END